Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tembeling Residence

Quote Originally Posted by loonymaloney
    did you end up buying one here? or still overpriced in your opinion?
    No I bought somewhere else. I don't drive so Tembeling side is out for me plus partner don't like Joo Chiat (only ok with Joo Chiat Terrace).

Tembeling Residence is located much nearer to East Coast Road than Joo Chiat.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No I bought somewhere else. I don't drive so Tembeling side is out for me plus partner don't like Joo Chiat (only ok with Joo Chiat Terrace).

Quote Originally Posted by condobuyer101
    Tembeling Residence is located much nearer to East Coast Road than Joo Chiat.
    Yes, it is just off East Coast Road, and walk to Katong Mall is less than 3 mins!

hi mcm, where did you buy (which projt) , if u dont mind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Yes, it is just off East Coast Road, and walk to Katong Mall is less than 3 mins!
    blue and condobuyer101 is right ....it 5min walk to katong mall (front entrance), and it located at the opp end of Joo chiat (so that sort of make it further from the sleaze, hopefully), nearer to east coast road instead. The showflat is located at the actual location, so u can take a look there.

Pricewise..it's a bit high but all projts are high priced nowadays..s
    okay, maybe, it not near to any MRT or future MRT...

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    blue and condobuyer101 is right ....it 5min walk to katong mall (front entrance), and it located at the opp end of Joo chiat (so that sort of make it further from the sleaze, hopefully), nearer to east coast road instead. The showflat is located at the actual location, so u can take a look there.

Pricewise..it's a bit high but all projts are high priced nowadays..s
    okay, maybe, it not near to any MRT or future MRT...
    still walkable to the rumored future mrt site, though there's no shelter. however, it's still further away as compared to psb or coralis.

MP Chan Soo Sen had already showed that the sleaze is getting mopped up gradually in the press interview. if the transformation to a eurasian/peranakan cultural hotspot is successful, then the neighbourhood should surely be lively and interesting.

For a price (psf) difference of $300 to $500psf, this translates to S$390K to S$650K of price difference for a 3 bedder! The savings can buy a HDB 5rm and rent out for S$2K per month! Or I can buy my dream Audi R8 to drive to Katong Mall instead of walking. Bec of this, I would choose Tembeling Residence as compared to Coralis / PSB. To each its own! I'm a cheapskate investor!

Default Tembling Residence

For a price (psf) difference of $300 to $500psf, this translates to S$390K to S$650K of price difference for a 3 bedder! The savings can buy a HDB 5rm and rent out for S$2K per month! Or I can buy my dream Audi R8 to drive to Katong Mall instead of walking. Bec of this, I would choose Tembeling Residence as compared to Coralis / PSB. To each its own! I'm a cheapskate investor!
    Y dont u say u buy a HDB in Woodlands...u can maybe buy 11/2 Audi R8...U are a cheapskate investor? That's a new term....i think cheapskate is more appropriate...

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    Y dont u say u buy a HDB in Woodlands...u can maybe buy 11/2 Audi R8...U are a cheapskate investor? That's a new term....i think cheapskate is more appropriate...
    u just simply can't learn to contribute objectively to discussions. please don't resort to insults or name callings just because someone has a different opinion from u.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    u just simply can't learn to contribute objectively to discussions. please don't resort to insults or name callings just because someone has a different opinion from u.
    Hi Mr Enf81157...please check back who started with all the name calling and insults? I have been contributing objectively and corrected many errors in Mr Blue forum messages and what is his response? ah neh...pratas...gu gu head...??? If u do not want others to treat u badly, please have respect for others first...that's the fair response for everyone i guess...

so u bought ur unit in D14, D15 or D16 ?

so u bought ur unit in D14, D15 or D16 ?
    D14, 3 mins stroll to Kembangan MRT

D14, 3 mins stroll to Kembangan MRT
    I guess it there too...cos D14 is near to Kembangan and paya lebar mrt...
    good choice....you are also quite active in D14 threads too...

hope the eastern line will liven up things in a bit in D15..D16

Thats y I didnt buy condo, I bought boutiques and landed cos I am tired of the HDB style living. After a hard day work, the only thing I want is to get back to a home with serene environment, unblocked view, privacy and quietness. Not a noisy place with long queues, cramped up pool and direct facing the opposite neighbours
    Hi blue...which district u are in then...D14,15 ..? mcm resided in D14.
    Due to scarcity of land in spore... FH boutique and landed is a good bets, in years to come...

Read from sat strait times..showflat will be tear down soon.
    anyway, they are with 2 studio and some 2 bedder, 2 bedroom ph....
    when I drove by,some part of the carpark for visitors to showflat is sealed off, and some piling have started..

btw,tembeling court (further down) is almost completed...very nice exterior, all glassy except it beside a church, wkend will be quite congested I guess..

Hi Mr Enf81157...please check back who started with all the name calling and insults? I have been contributing objectively and corrected many errors in Mr Blue forum messages and what is his response? ah neh...pratas...gu gu head...??? If u do not want others to treat u badly, please have respect for others first...that's the fair response for everyone i guess...
    No point talking facts to Ah Neh, he can't think straight, must beat around the bush to get the facts right!

Hi blue...which district u are in then...D14,15 ..? mcm resided in D14.
    Due to scarcity of land in spore... FH boutique and landed is a good bets, in years to come...
    Hihi, D15 supporter here! Once in D15, always D15!

Hihi, D15 supporter here! Once in D15, always D15!
    great, another D15 supporter...

great, another D15 supporter...
    i also live in D15 and also a great supporter of D15...

I am also waiting for my unit to be ready before can move to Telok Kurau ...

It has been taking too long

Me too...I like D15 for its proximity to the beach and city.
    My property will TOP in Q1 2011.
    Still considering whether to rent it out or move in.
    D15 is still too far from my parents, who are taking care of my kids full time.
    Last edited by rambo6; 08-05-10 at 15:17.

One more thing to add....I find this forum one of the most informative forum for Property discussion.
    UNFORTUNATELY, due to its unmoderated nature, it has also caused it to be a place to start arguments, name calling, belittling other forummers etc.....
    I hope that we can all act more maturely here and discuss things in a more professional and objective way.
    There's no need to belittle other's opinions or preference over here.
    If you like a specific type of development or location, then jolly well go to that discussion thread or start you own thread and voice it out.
    You don't have to go and spoil other people's thread by belittling his opinions, likes or ideas.

JUST MY 2 CENTS!

wow...D15 supporters
    so we have Blue, Jazzer, Kellogs and Rambo6 ...as well as me..

But of of course,D15 is quite a big area, with projects from siglap to Tanjong Rhu, and consist of apartments, condo etc. No wonder it the highest transacted region.

anyway...i started another thread speculating on the mRt stations location for the Eastern region line...since Mrt definitely add value to ppty.

No point talking facts to Ah Neh, he can't think straight, must beat around the bush to get the facts right!
    U are funny man Mr Smurf...U dun even know what u are talking about when u comment...what a load of rubbish out from your mouth all the time..

Agent juz informed me ..showflat will tear down this week and project will be ready by Q2 2011 instead of Q1 2013...wow ... 2 years in advance.
    well, move in earlier is good.

mainly 2 bedded left, studio and 3 bedder all sold out.

U are funny man Mr Smurf...U dun even know what u are talking about when u comment...what a load of rubbish out from your mouth all the time..
    I am juz a newbie but let just focus on property discussion and hope for a bullish market ahead....peace breed prosperity....

i almost bought the 3 bedder

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23
    i almost bought the 3 bedder
    no more 3 bedder liao...all sold out.
    why ...u changed ur mind ?

no more 3 bedder liao...all sold out.
    why ...u changed ur mind ?
    one key concern is that the 3 bedder is only 883sqft...plus saw another place thats nice...

but seriously, i think tembeling residences' location is damn good. :"(

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23
    one key concern is that the 3 bedder is only 883sqft...plus saw another place thats nice...

but seriously, i think tembeling residences' location is damn good. :"(
    That my concern too...we think for a long time and estimated the dimension a bit (do some mathematics etc eg since door width are known). also, the 4rm for Dawson in HDB office....85 or 87+m2, for 4 room...meaning 3 bedder. So I guess if HDB is do-able, we should be able to live there too.

I got 2 small kids , so they share a room. The other will be a study room for them. There a bomb shelther which we used as storeroom. The design is quite squarish and no bay window,planter box so thay help in space planning. maid got to sleep in kitchen...no choice. There no WC or maid room ..

where your new location..convenient to tell?