Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Primo Residences (D19, Jln Pelikat, Novelty Group, Freehold)

Default Primo Residences (D19, Jln Pelikat, Novelty Group, Freehold)

A Rare Jewels???

Developer: TAIPAN INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES PTE LTD
    Property Address: 201 & 203 JALAN PELIKAT
    Property Type: 5 STOREYS + ATTIC
    Developers' Track Record: ESPADA, LUCIDA, LUMA, BLUWATERS, MURANO, THE CLAYPSO, PLANTINUM EDGE, ATELIER VILLAS, VANADIUM, ATRIUM RESIDENCES
    Tenure: FREEHOLD
    Total No. of Units: 64 UNITS
    Expected T.O.P Date: 31 DECEMBER 2013

Facility (Recreational): SWIMMING POOL, WADING POOL, AIR-CONDITIONED GYM & CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND
    Car Park Lots: 17 LOTS MECHANIZED PARKING & 47 LOTS (Surface carpark inclusive of 2 nos of handicapped carpark lot)
    Estimate Maintenance Fee: $150 to $200
    Payment Scheme: NORMAL PROGRESSIVE PAYMENT

A Rare JokeS

Interestingly, if my observation is correct, this is the first Fragrance/World Class Land style low-rise development by Novelty.........

New Launch Property coming to Hougang/Charlton Area

Primo Residences @ Jalan Pelikat

Launching Very Soon
    Register for 1st Priority Private Preview Invitation, Early Bird Discount and Updates

Beautiful Rare Development by the Park
    Quiet and Cosy for your Family Well Being
    Excellent High Quality finishes few can Compare

64 units of Luxurious Spacious Condo Units
    Consist of Spacious 1, 1+Study, 2, 3 units and Penthouses

Affordable Low Quantum Prices...
    1 bedroom starting from $5xxk
    2 bedroom starting from $7xxk
    3 bedroom starting from $1.1mil
    Penthouse starting from $950k

Exclusive Freehold development with just 64 units
    Located in a Quiet and Cosy residential environment
    Bold and Trendy Architectural design
    Very nice Layout with Beautiful High Class Interior
    Rare Development by the park offering lush serenity and greenery
    Peaceful and Relax Harmonious Living Environment
    Mins walk to Heart Land Mall and Kovan MRT station
    5 mins drive to Serangoon Garden
    20 mins drive to Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort
    20 mins drive to Singapore Changi Airport
    Within 1 km to Xinghua Pri School and Yuying Sec School
    Many Amenities and Eateries within 1 km of Development
    Easy access to Major Expressway, CTE
    High Quality Finishes and Branded Appliances with every unit
    High Capital Appreciation and Rental Yield
    Developed by Reputable Developer

Register for preview now
    Call 6100 8090 / 8181 1129 / 97999 757 for enquiries
    for brochures, floorplans and registration visit www.propertylaunch.sg/Primo%20Residences.php
    Register yourself for all new project info and updates in Singapore
    www.propertylaunch.sg

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Interestingly, if my observation is correct, this is the first Fragrance/World Class Land style low-rise development by Novelty.........
    Oh I correct myself - there is Murano.

Believes they are handling out flyers to traffic along their Serangoon Ave 1 Sales Office.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Believes they are handling out flyers to traffic along their Serangoon Ave 1 Sales Office.
    Who marketing it? Huttons?

Last year end I even saw Huttons agents station outside Beacon Heights super ulu nobody around handing flyers. ...

Heard response is good at it is only preview but more than 50% sold. 2 brm phse at less than 1 mil!! The place is really quite quiet and we tried to walk to mrt, which is not reali far. Think it is a good buy for a freehold project! 20 years down the road price should increase and can sell at a profit, hopefully*finger crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by ocoloco79
    Heard response is good at it is only preview but more than 50% sold. 2 brm phse at less than 1 mil!! The place is really quite quiet and we tried to walk to mrt, which is not reali far. Think it is a good buy for a freehold project! 20 years down the road price should increase and can sell at a profit, hopefully*finger crossed*
    So you bought it I presume...

yah... but you sounded like it was a wrong choice?

By the way today I went to the showflat to take a look. Left only 5 units as of today. four penthouses and one 2 bedroom unit left. Those are units without good view.

By the way today I went to the showflat to take a look. Left only 5 units as of today. four penthouses and one 2 bedroom unit left. Those are units without good view.
    What type of good view do we get at this place?

pool view? park view? it is beside the park.. My friends all say expensive cos units are small but dunno why still sold out..

all 64units sold out or vip priew sold out? If all 64 units sold out then it will be quite something given the other alternatives in D19.

pool view? park view? it is beside the park.. My friends all say expensive cos units are small but dunno why still sold out..

No not all sold out, left only 4 penthouses out of 12 penthouses. Other units all sold. So consider good respond ma?

wow 60 units sold, that is indeed a good response.

When is the expected TOP for this development?

No not all sold out, left only 4 penthouses out of 12 penthouses. Other units all sold. So consider good respond ma?

It is stated dec 2013, but agent told me it will be much earlier though. I tried walking leisurely to the kovan central and it took abt 5 mins, walk another 3-4 mins to the MRT while you shop at the central. So it is considered good walking distance.

It is a landed property area with new ambience. There is an international school nearby. It is about 8 minutes walk to the MRT stn but with markets, hawker centre, shopping mall, etc.

Actually to be honest, I kind of regretted.. But it is too late unless I am willing to lose 25% of my booking fee. I can't imaging I am actually paying $983.5psf for a 969sqf 2 bedroom penthouse even though it is freehold and not far from MRT.. After much thought it is way overpriced and I should have waited for the market to cool down for a mass condo project.. The price should drop by next year and stabilised at a lower psf range.. Today's pricing is simply ridiculous and will not sustain! Heart pain and bleeding....

Actually to be honest, I kind of regretted.. But it is too late unless I am willing to lose 25% of my booking fee. I can't imaging I am actually paying $983.5psf for a 969sqf 2 bedroom penthouse even though it is freehold and not far from MRT.. After much thought it is way overpriced and I should have waited for the market to cool down for a mass condo project.. The price should drop by next year and stabilised at a lower psf range.. Today's pricing is simply ridiculous and will not sustain! Heart pain and bleeding....
    believe in your choice, since you have committed you should have faith in your choice. your price is below $1k psf wat and it is freehold. i think is quite reasonable price. looking at today's market every new project can easily hit $900psf and is LH & mass mkt. looking at the response of this project i think u did not make a wrong choice. once this project is fully sold, you will see the result......not to worry CHEERS

It is not too bad! Look at the bright side. Which facing is your unit?

my unit facing is south east. it is facing another unit in front, got pool view and park view, but pool and park is not thoise big kind lor..

At least own Penthouse right?

Anyway, Residences Botanique already pass $1.3Kpsf liao.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

my unit facing is south east. it is facing another unit in front, got pool view and park view, but pool and park is not thoise big kind lor..
    Got park view... that's a premium.

Near MRT, another premium

Got small pool view.. better than nothing.

FH... less $200 psf over what you paid... so effectively, you are paying somewhere around $780 psf for a near MRT project. A good choice if you compare it with other LH developments launched after Jan 2010. The difference will be clear after 10 to 20 years.

Plus Nearer to CBD... that's a winner.

For self stay... why bother... just sit on that pot of gold until retirement. Milk the cash cow then. Unless it is sick. Just be prepared for the margin calls or the interest rate hikes when it comes, if ever. Otherwise, earn your buck to keep your roof. Gd Luck!

you still have a few weeks to think right? lose 12k if you decide not to exercise your option, or simply exercise it as many others have advised you to. there is still time, so just sit back, calm down and think clearly what you want. balance the 12k against all the risks and benefits.

"wait" is the most dangerous word when buying properties.

The most interesting thing about this game called "PROPERTIES" is that the fools become geniuses, and geniuses end up as fools.

NEVER TRY TO TIME THE MARKET!

In front of PROPERTISM, we have to be humble and admit that there is no way we can know the future.

The only thing we know is that property prices always go up in the long term, so JUST BUY IT!

Read this inspiring story of 34 "fools" who bought a property at the worst possible moment, just before the market crashed in 1985, and lost 38% of their investment.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...2&postcount=12

It is a simple decision... if you need some objective criteria... just use the take up rate...

25% sold, think over 21 days
    50% sold, think over 14 days
    75% sold, think over 7 days

ALL SOLD OUT???....what is left to think about? The only thing to consider is affordability which ought to be sorted out prior to getting the option. Unless you have problems with loans, you have that option to exercise within 3 weeks. Gd Luck!

It is quite a nice environment. Better than those so close to the main road with the noise and dust. This place has most of the things a famly need. They have very good laksa, teochew fish noodle and wanton noodle at the market. Chin Chow and Soya bean drinks store selling at amazing cheap price of 30 cents. YOu can even take a direct coach to KL just at the bus terminal. What more to ask for!

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Got park view... that's a premium.

Near MRT, another premium

Got small pool view.. better than nothing.

FH... less $200 psf over what you paid... so effectively, you are paying somewhere around $780 psf for a near MRT project. A good choice if you compare it with other LH developments launched after Jan 2010. The difference will be clear after 10 to 20 years.

Plus Nearer to CBD... that's a winner.

For self stay... why bother... just sit on that pot of gold until retirement. Milk the cash cow then. Unless it is sick. Just be prepared for the margin calls or the interest rate hikes when it comes, if ever. Otherwise, earn your buck to keep your roof. Gd Luck!
    Hi, Thanks for the insights, btw why less $200psf over what i paid? Dun get it leh...

Hi, Thanks for the insights, btw why less $200psf over what i paid? Dun get it leh...
    with all experts' view. now you should rest assure u did not make a wrong choice.......