Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast

Thread: *** New Launch: Coralis @ District 15 ***

I went to MP to shop and eat very often, turning to ECP usually very fast, at most two traffic lights wait.

Amber exit is better. The waiting at the traffic light at the marine parade exit can be quite frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    15 mins?? u took the marine parade or amber exit??

this ain't causeway or cbd. on a bad day, would probably take about 2 traffic light changes at the junction turning out to marine parade exit. that's hardly 15mins, unless there was an accident or unforeseen road works.

15 mins?? u took the marine parade or amber exit??

this ain't causeway or cbd. on a bad day, would probably take about 2 traffic light changes at the junction turning out to marine parade exit. that's hardly 15mins, unless there was an accident or unforeseen road works.
    I think may be perched on the shoulders of a Trishaw rider.

Anyone know the status of the unsold units in Coralis?

Seem like no more showroom visitors last Saturday, when i drove past.

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Anyone know the status of the unsold units in Coralis?

Seem like no more showroom visitors last Saturday, when i drove past.
    The last I heard, They have sold 80-90 %. No hurry to sell anymore now. They may just hold on to the remaining units like what they did with PSB. Release them only when Katong mall is revamped or upon TOP. Will help to push up prices for the exisiting owners in both projects.

Katong Mall's vision of the mall sounds good. Looks like it's going to be an up-market mall. That's good, in my opinion, as it raises the "status" of the developments in its close vicinity. Parc Seabreeze has all the good points going for it, sea-view, close to 2 malls, and future MRT. Its sister, Coralis, will also do well....since there's no freehold development that is next to a mall in the east!

Hi guys, I just bought a 2-bedder at stack 2....no chance to see the showroom as it's already closed....any showroom interior pics to share...thanks

What's the $psf now?

Quote Originally Posted by HANROSE
    Hi guys, I just bought a 2-bedder at stack 2....no chance to see the showroom as it's already closed....any showroom interior pics to share...thanks
    Hi bro,

Welcome to the club and hello everyone.

Just got back from a long long trip. I am surprised that its not sold out yet?

You can easily see the showroom pictures on property guru. If I remember correctly, the showroom configuration was for studio and 3 BR only? I am on stack 4 which is a 2BR also.

Bullman, good catch for stack 4. Too bad for me as my fav stack 4 are all sold out. Only left stack 2 and 6...anyway I am very happy and contented in securing a unit at Coralis....cheers

how much is the psf for a 2br and 3br respectively now?

how much is the psf for a 2br and 3br respectively now?
    This project no 3 bedders. Max 2 bedders. Get the penthouse if you want extra space for alfresco dining!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    This project no 3 bedders. Max 2 bedders. Get the penthouse if you want extra space for alfresco dining!
    Paisei, mistook this project with Moda which is only 2 bedders.

I wonder how is this project progressing, first 10% paid...for foundation...?

Foundation still in progress...was informed that the foundation should be completed by May/June 2011 and that is when they will call for the 10%...

Foundation still in progress...was informed that the foundation should be completed by May/June 2011 and that is when they will call for the 10%...
    It's progressing pretty fast. An estimated TOP date should likely be in 1Q2013 then. Waiting for capitaland to launch at 2k psf up and for ERL to be announced before unloading one unit.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    It's progressing pretty fast. An estimated TOP date should likely be in 1Q2013 then. Waiting for capitaland to launch at 2k psf up and for ERL to be announced before unloading one unit.
    Hi Bullman, any idea when the ERL will be announced or your personal estimate?

Hi Bullman, any idea when the ERL will be announced or your personal estimate?
    Hi there,

I have no idea when it will be announced. My personal guess will be definitely by end of this year or early next year. CPL is only launching in 1st or 2nd Q of 2012, so there is some gap between the two price pushes.

Hi there,

I have no idea when it will be announced. My personal guess will be definitely by end of this year or early next year. CPL is only launching in 1st or 2nd Q of 2012, so there is some gap between the two price pushes.
    We are all waiting for erl to be announced, and hopefully, it near to coralis, and not too far into parkway parade

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    We are all waiting for erl to be announced, and hopefully, it near to coralis, and not too far into parkway parade
    cfm near coralis....mrt cfm near to parkway....

any idea erl leads to which station in the town?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    cfm near coralis....mrt cfm near to parkway....

any idea erl leads to which station in the town?
    marina pier station

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    even if it's close to parkway, it would just be a 5min walk from coralis

Maybe they will announce just before elections.

Vested in cheaper tembling area, so hope that mrt not too deep into parkway, then i wont have to walked too far . With luck, erl may be announced at election

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Recently chanced upon this project when scouting for a D15 condo for self-stay. Seems pretty good with the amenities in Marine Parade Central and the soon-to-be completed I12 Katong. Also heard from earlier threads on prospective ERL MRT stn to be nearby.

So is this property really a gem?!!

Quote Originally Posted by okacin
    Recently chanced upon this project when scouting for a D15 condo for self-stay. Seems pretty good with the amenities in Marine Parade Central and the soon-to-be completed I12 Katong. Also heard from earlier threads on prospective ERL MRT stn to be nearby.

Location is definitely good.

But one consideration is that the stretch of joo chiat road will be jam pack, especially with the re-opening of the revamp katong mall and the church opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by okacin

I am doubly vested in this project so take my comments with many pinches of salt.

IMHO, its certainly located at an excellent location. As you have mentioned, 112 Katong is indeed a big draw. Also, the numerous famous eateries located along Katong road are fantastic as well. If everyone's guesswork is accurate you expect an MRT exit very near to PSB which is beside Coralis.

In terms of facilities, its pretty impressive. Hopefully, the pool side bar turns out nice so I can chill out there.

what's "PSB"?

I am doubly vested in this project so take my comments with many pinches of salt.

IMHO, its certainly located at an excellent location. As you have mentioned, 112 Katong is indeed a big draw. Also, the numerous famous eateries located along Katong road are fantastic as well. If everyone's guesswork is accurate you expect an MRT exit very near to PSB which is beside Coralis.

In terms of facilities, its pretty impressive. Hopefully, the pool side bar turns out nice so I can chill out there.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale
    what's "PSB"?

Parc Seabreeze. I checked out this too but learnt that it was fully sold. So I guess Coralis is the next best bet!

Thanks to all for your comments!