Page 32 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233343536374247525762 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Ok fair enough. But you'll be away from the west sun and road noise too if you dun face the reservoir!

If below 800psf and pool facing - considered a good deal?
    Sounds good but u need to see which pool. Pee pee pool cmi.

Ok fair enough. But you'll be away from the west sun and road noise too if you dun face the reservoir!

If below 800psf and pool facing - considered a good deal?
    I guess should be ok, those pool facing 2 bedders were selling around 700psf++ during launch anyway.

The pool facing stacks are 24, 29, 30 and 34.

Do note that stack 23 is in the blocked corner and some may advertise as "pool facing". It was one of the cheapest stack during launch.

Another reason why I did not consider the "behind" facing stacks was due to the giant spikes of yishun stadium which seems bad in terms of fengshui.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    So wats ur uncle nxt move?
    me three! now I rather loss what to do...

So wats ur uncle nxt move?
    Heard he bought the cliff a few months back, with cooling measures applied on him. I'm not too sure y but he seems confident. Anyway we shall see.

I know when he started off his investment in his early days, he bought some simei condos. Then he bought some and sell and rent out some. He flipped the sail before. Then he flipped river edge three bedder and bought the penthouse unit at river edge. Some of his purchase got fire sale. I notice he don't buy from developer. He always go sub sale.
    I'm quite cynical when he bought river edge penthouse at a premium. But so far he is always accurate and the timing is always right.

Sunday I recee 8courtyard actual site. Wah piangz, in the middle of no where!

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Heard he bought the cliff a few months back, with cooling measures applied on him. I'm not too sure y but he seems confident. Anyway we shall see.
    Is he off the opinion there's a lot of fear in the market because of the cooling measure? Go ask him lah.

Can wait for Simpang MRT to be built just behind it 10 yrs down the road....

Worse is so near to mrt track but so far from the stations

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Worse is so near to mrt track but so far from the stations
    this statement is the worst kind wor............. get all the noise but non of the convenience.......

there's one convenience, morning call. no need for alarm clock.

wow....den i better hold on tight
    wif ssd....hmm...looks like he goto keep for 3-4yrs....he confident rental goodie at clift? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I guess should be ok, those pool facing 2 bedders were selling around 700psf++ during launch anyway.

The pool facing stacks are 24, 29, 30 and 34.

Do note that stack 23 is in the blocked corner and some may advertise as "pool facing". It was one of the cheapest stack during launch.

Another reason why I did not consider the "behind" facing stacks was due to the giant spikes of yishun stadium which seems bad in terms of fengshui.
    Ok so what do you think of stack 35 man?

Ok so what do you think of stack 35 man?
    Stack 35 not really direct pool view. Do note that the pool is on level 5, so u need level 6 and above and must look to the left to see the pool. Those level 1 to 4 on stack 35 see carpark and garden only.

Stack 35 not really direct pool view. Do note that the pool is on level 5, so u need level 6 and above and must look to the left to see the pool. Those level 1 to 4 on stack 35 see carpark and garden only.
    Same goes to stack 13 & 14. Can only look to right to see the pool.

Construction update 5th April 2011.

TOP by 2012?

Construction update 5th April 2011.
    Hey u got how many properties on hand now? I remember u mentioned you've purchased waterfront isle and minton. I find the isle quite a gd buy.

wow....den i better hold on tight
    wif ssd....hmm...looks like he goto keep for 3-4yrs....he confident rental goodie at clift? hehe
    So you are holding on to wat property right now? Looking at the current market, it's a tug of war between seller and buyer. Low no. Of transaction while the price remain high. Both refuse to give in. If economy continue to be strong, ultimately, the buyer will succumb. They will slowly adjust to accept. I think if u got holding power can hold lah.

Slowly saving up to target tanjong rhu area, costa rhu, sanctuary green, water place, tanjong ria etc.some are transacting at 850 to 950 psf. Very tempting.

Slowly saving up to target tanjong rhu area, costa rhu, sanctuary green, water place, tanjong ria etc.some are transacting at 850 to 950 psf. Very tempting.
    at 1 stage, i tempted to get tanjong ria....cheapest in tat area....however, px dint really move up much for past 1 yr....undervalued or?

at 1 stage, i tempted to get tanjong ria....cheapest in tat area....however, px dint really move up much for past 1 yr....undervalued or?
    I was puzzled too. Instead pebble bay is the highest in psf compared to others around that area. Something I don't understand as well. But heard the interior in pebble bay is better. However, the most iconic location is still costa rhu. Price also reasonable. Sanctuary green also quite cheap.
    Another dev I like is riveria by the park. Dunno I spell correctly. But price too high. Eyeing skyline mm unit but also expensive. Think tanjong rhu area still the best.

Suddenly Estuary seems quite good after all because of 8courtyards making it look like a bargain...anyone can comment on rental yield in future?

Suddenly Estuary seems quite good after all because of 8courtyards making it look like a bargain...anyone can comment on rental yield in future?
    no good... bus interchange will take the buzz...

I will still bet on estuary even way before 8courtyard was brought to my attention, sheesh miss the boat, shld hv bought together with my bro in law. Everyone here may disagree but it's just personal choice. Always feel yishun ave 2 that stretch is of premium compared to other parts of yishun/sembawang/Canberra areas (which are very neighbourhood). It was surrounded by country clubs, condos, cluster house, Unblock reservoir view which is hard to come by, and at least it is still within walkable distance to mrt compared to 8 courtyard. Estuary will not be blocked by any buildings. If estuary rental no good, trust me, the rest of the dev like CR, 8courtyard will be even worst.
    And not forgetting, estuary's launch price is reasonable compared to others.

Best yield, orchid park condo there

I will still bet on estuary even way before 8courtyard was brought to my attention, sheesh miss the boat, shld hv bought together with my bro in law. Everyone here may disagree but it's just personal choice. Always feel yishun ave 2 that stretch is of premium compared to other parts of yishun/sembawang/Canberra areas (which are very neighbourhood). It was surrounded by country clubs, condos, cluster house, Unblock reservoir view which is hard to come by, and at least it is still within walkable distance to mrt compared to 8 courtyard. Estuary will not be blocked by any buildings. If estuary rental no good, trust me, the rest of the dev like CR, 8courtyard will be even worst.
    Well I tend to agree somewhat - in terms of rental yield Estuary should be superior because of demand from seletar aerospace hub and KTP hospital expat professionals.

In terms of own stay I would choose Canberra Residence since close proximity to amenities is important for me.

If you take the reservoir view away from the equation would Estuary's location still be superior?

Well I tend to agree somewhat - in terms of rental yield Estuary should be superior because of demand from seletar aerospace hub and KTP hospital expat professionals.

In terms of own stay I would choose Canberra Residence since close proximity to amenities is important for me.

If you take the reservoir view away from the equation would Estuary's location still be superior?
    The Estuary

Reservoir view (one of the best views in Singapore)
    20 mins drive to Orchard during off peak
    9 mins walk to MRT.
    10 mins walk to 3 supermarkets (Shen Shiong , NTUC & Shop & Save)
    Established developer – MCL
    Better rental yield & easier to rent in case decide to rent

Canberra Residences

30 mins drive to Orchard during off peak
    20 mins walk to MRT
    3 mins walk to Giant and 20 mins walk to NTUC
    Next to 3rd class Sembawang shopping centre which one can complete walking around in 5 minutes (more shops at Khatib area near Estuary than at this shopping centre). Sun Plaza is just as bad. Might as well not have a shopping centre. Better to have a wide range of HDB shops than such 3rd rate shopping centres.
    Unknown China developer
    Lousier rental yield and more difficult to rent in case decide to rent

The facts speak for itself

Anyone with even half a brain will know which is a superior buy whether for staying or renting.

I agreeeeee. Trying my best now to get estuary.

The Estuary is much better than CR....

New shopping center coming up...

New developments coming up in Yishun.

Pricing alone and alone beats it handsdown.

Views are extras.