Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944495459 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

I don't believe its 100% soldout,

its best to wait and see a little bit longer, as there is still no caveat logs on stack 10, 11, 17, 18, 29 & 32 (maybe all bought up and keep by the developer, )

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Buy within your own means based on your Real Needs. Whether for investment or self Stay. Pricing should be used as the ultimate factor to consider over anything else (rather than some other important but should not be used factors).

Good Luck!
    Very sound advice.

DBR 100% sold out and subsale going strong.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Carlovers, 13 April 2010 9.26 am
    I don't believe its 100% soldout,

its best to wait and see a little bit longer, as there is still no caveat logs on stack 10, 11, 17, 18, 29 & 32 (maybe all bought up and keep by the developer, )
    No offence ... are you new to .....?

1. It is not necessary to lodge a caveat.
    2. You can take your own time to lodge your caveat.

By the way, I currently have 2 properties that have no caveat lodged yet.

Yeah....it took two months for them to call sold-out. I was there few times, to my understanding there are about 5 units kept by MCL's sister company in HK for own staffs stay or investment. The rest were all sold, not like the Optima in Tanah Merah within 3 days sold-out, but few sub-sales appeared in the Strait Times ad right after next week. Will see whether any subsales took place within the next 3 mths for this project.

I pass by everyday, yes, the showroom is closed. So i guess its sold out. There goes my nature reservoir view dream home..... Time to look somewhere else.

Dun worry, dream still alive....you can check out the Waterfront series @ Bedok Reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I pass by everyday, yes, the showroom is closed. So i guess its sold out. There goes my nature reservoir view dream home..... Time to look somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    No offence ... are you new to .....?

1. It is not necessary to lodge a caveat.
    2. You can take your own time to lodge your caveat.

By the way, I currently have 2 properties that have no caveat lodged yet.
    I understand, but, quite difficult to have the whole stack without caveat. So, my only guess (if really soldout) is the caveat not coming in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlovers
    I understand, but, quite difficult to have the whole stack without caveat. So, my only guess (if really soldout) is the caveat not coming in yet.
    8@W sold out since June 2009, still has less than 90% of units with Caveats lodged till date.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Default 4 residential sites for sale

Singapore

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Apr 13, 2010
    4 residential sites for sale
    By Jessica Cheam

These four sites can potentially offer about 1,970 flats, of which about 1,215 are Executive Condominium (EC) units. -- ST PHOTO: EDWIN KOO

FOUR plum residential sites, which will yield almost 2,000 new homes, are being released for tender by the Government in a move to ramp up supply in Singapore's buoyant property market.

They include Punggol's first executive condomium (EC), to boast 615 homes, which will be released for tender early next month as a developer has made a minimum bid of $147.7 million.

The other three sites up for sale are: another EC, at Sengkang, and two private developments at Sembawang and Yishun, said the Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Tuesday.

This is the latest round in a slew of sites being released by the authorities to inject fresh supply into the market. Developers have been snapping up building sites to replenish landbanks, as they scramble to meet dizzyling levels of demand for new homes.

Among the new sites, the plot at the junction of Sembawang Road and Canberra Drive and the EC located at Sengkang East Ave and Buangkok Drive go on sale on Wednesday. The Sembawang plot, launched under the confirmed list, can be developed into strata landed housing or condominium flats offering 290 homes.

The Sengkang EC, triggered by a developer's bid of $103.8 million on April 1, is served by the Sengkang LRT system and could yield 465 homes. ECs are condo-style homes but with public housing rules. First-time buyers with monthly incomes of up to $10,000 can apply for a $30,000 housing grant.

Related Link
    CLICK TO VIEW THE PUNGGOL LAND PARCEL
    CLICK TO VIEW THE SEMBAWANG LAND PARCEL
    CLICK TO VIEW THE SENGKANG LAND PARCEL
    CLICK TO VIEW THE YISHUN LAND PARCEL

I bought my brought my unit during the pre-launch in mid-Feb two weeks before launch. The caveat was lodged on 1st April. I think most will be lodged in mid-April till June. U can check out later.

jessica cheam's probably too excited about the land sites for sale. so excited that she described those 4 locations as plum sites... i can't even see a transportation network nearby nor shopping centre.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by kane, 13 April 2010 9.54 pm
    jessica cheam's probably too excited about the land sites for sale. so excited that she described those 4 locations as plum sites... i can't even see a transportation network nearby nor shopping centre.
    Here are what I know of:
    1. Punggol
    - Directly opposite LRT station, 1 stop or 15 minutes walk to MRT station.
    - Not near shopping or eatery places.
    2. Sembawang
    - 5 minutes walk to Sembawang Shopping Centre.
    - Not near MRT station.
    3. Sengkang
    - Very near to KPE entrance, meaning 15 - 30 minutes to any location.
    - Not near MRT station. 5 minutes walk to LRT station.
    - 10 minutes walk to Rivervale Plaza.
    4. Yishun
    (What did you see?)

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Dun worry, dream still alive....you can check out the Waterfront series @ Bedok Reservoir.
    Went to both waterfront waves and key last time, all the reservoir facing units are the big 3 and 4 bedders....no money haa haa.

Here are what I know of:
    4. Yishun
    (What did you see?)
    The plot is right beside Yishun Emerald.

Here are what I know of:
    1. Punggol
    2. Sembawang
    - Not near MRT station.
    3. Sengkang
    4. Yishun
    (What did you see?)
    sembawang shopping centre has a carpark problem on weekends. walking there is ok, but it's not comprehensive. you can go to giant for groceries, but if you want to do a bit of shopping, there's nothing much other than Daiso and Espirit outlet.

and on yishun, that's the point, i see nothing but flats all around.

the amount of units released will at least offer comfort for those who are still hunting for their love nest etc. but i can hardly call them plum. how about releasing the grass patch next to Bishan bus interchange, now THAT's plum. i cannot begin to imagine what would the highest bid for that plot be like for that plot at this point in time, as irrational as it may seem.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    sembawang shopping centre has a carpark problem on weekends. walking there is ok, but it's not comprehensive. you can go to giant for groceries, but if you want to do a bit of shopping, there's nothing much other than Daiso and Espirit outlet.

the amount of units released will at least offer comfort for those who are still hunting for their love nest etc. but i can hardly call them plum. how about releasing the grass patch next to Bishan bus interchange, now THAT's plum. i cannot begin to imagine what would the highest bid for that plot be like for that plot at this point in time, as irrational as it may seem.
    Think the Bishan plot, opposite the Stadium, had been on reserved list but no trigger offer yet.

Here are what I know of:
    1. Punggol
    2. Sembawang
    - Not near MRT station.
    3. Sengkang
    4. Yishun
    (What did you see?)
    When you see the above sites being described as "plum sites", you should know that the Government is running out of land ... just like with COEs.

I also have a feeling that "Regulators" will soon arrive to deliver a lecture on some environmental issues about Johor's Pasir Gudang petrochemical plant ...

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    When you see the above sites being described as "plum sites", you should know that the Government is running out of land ... just like with COEs.

I also have a feeling that "Regulators" will soon arrive to deliver a lecture on some environmental issues about Johor's Pasir Gudang petrochemical plant ...
    they have A FEW plum plots i know of, one is where the old lakeview market stood. the other is the bishan interchange plot. next to Woodleigh station there are some big open fields. but since there hasn't been a trigger bid... leaves people to wonder what's the reserve price.

Side track a bit ... opposite sembawang shopping centre ... on Springhill side ... theres a Zhi Char ... White Bee Hoon ... damn good

they have A FEW plum plots i know of, one is where the old lakeview market stood. the other is the bishan interchange plot. next to Woodleigh station there are some big open fields. but since there hasn't been a trigger bid... leaves people to wonder what's the reserve price.
    When OCR hits $2K PSF!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Side track a bit ... opposite sembawang shopping centre ... on Springhill side ... theres a Zhi Char ... White Bee Hoon ... damn good
    yes, on to your side track, it is REALLY GOOD! i hate the smell and taste of most white bee hoon, but this one, looks plain, but the taste packs a real punch.

yes, on to your side track, it is REALLY GOOD! i hate the smell and taste of most white bee hoon, but this one, looks plain, but the taste packs a real punch.

ahahha champion .. now i know i have another fan .. i really like it ..
    its a MUST whenever i visit that area ..

I think the Bishan interchange plot is going to set a record price!

Especially if they throw in a "retail" component which challenges Junction 8, CapitaLand may want to grab it at all costs.

Yes, been watching that land for a while and waiting to see the land sale price. Very good location indeed (better than Centro's) and so I presume that it is likely to be above $1000 psf as the minimum sales price. Monitor Monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ahahha champion .. now i know i have another fan .. i really like it ..
    its a MUST whenever i visit that area ..
    there was a time when i ate that for consecutive weekends.

jlrx, they should instead redo the interchange and build a retail component to connect with junction 8, make it like a amk hub.

can't be $1,000psf trigger la, if so, the developer need to sell 1700-1800psf for their usual margins. i was think maybe since centro cost was about 600psf ppr, this one would be 750-800 perhaps?

there was a time when i ate that for consecutive weekends.

jlrx, they should instead redo the interchange and build a retail component to connect with junction 8, make it like a amk hub.

can't be $1,000psf trigger la, if so, the developer need to sell 1700-1800psf for their usual margins. i was think maybe since centro cost was about 600psf ppr, this one would be 750-800 perhaps?
    I mean the developer's selling price and not developers cost + margins.

Unlikely 1k also, centro and the waterfront dakorta selling for 1250psf.

Unlikely 1k also, centro and the waterfront dakorta selling for 1250psf.
    I know... I say something that I am confident of. It can never be below $1000 psf.. that why I used that figure.. minimumally $1000 psf... selling price by developer. I predict it to match centro's or even higher than centro.. during the time of its launch.

Logically it should be..

Giving false hopes at $1000 psf LOL.

My guess = $1500 to $1800 psf. Wild guess... dun ask me how I made my guess.

Apparently there are alot of empty lands at various town centers.
    E.g. Ang Mo Kio has that giant piece of land where the temp bus interchange used to be, apparently it is supposed to be a very good fengshui site.