Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6469747984899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    they polished or more appropriately sand off the scratches of the timber but instead end up with rough patches all over. varnish also no use. refused to change floor tiles almost change until all new. chipped cracked scratches uneven anything you can think of
    sand off and then polish.....so far, i dont have any rough patches. Is your obvious?

my floor titles are quite ok. didnt change any. didnt see any scratches as well.

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    sand off and then polish.....so far, i dont have any rough patches. Is your obvious?

my floor titles are quite ok. didnt change any. didnt see any scratches as well.
    Can see patches from far and feel very rough Anyway they rectified until satisfied guess don't sign off money will not be released

Quote Originally Posted by lovehard
    i have a few dead spot in my unit, nothing much we can do complain to singtel and hope they add or adjust their base antena Maybe you can raise out to managment if it is really bad. more signal base unit might helps
    I did spoke to the mgt but they said that nothing much they can do as this is each individual's telco problem...
    but I am puzzled...why such new residential project has this dead spot problem?

Look for the base stations and the antenna's. Base station is a white or black box and antenna's is a small cone near the lift or walkway.

Not surprising as the whole project looks like a pyramid of a new shape. Many many places to hide and many many places will have dead spots. Complain to telco might help. They might relocate or add more antenna's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonia
    Look for the base stations and the antenna's. Base station is a white or black box and antenna's is a small cone near the lift or walkway.

Not surprising as the whole project looks like a pyramid of a new shape. Many many places to hide and many many places will have dead spots. Complain to telco might help. They might relocate or add more antenna's.
    you are right... telco may even conduct feedback survey from the households to zoom in to all problem spots and identify best solutions

Talking Fibre Broadband looks like available already?

Just did a serach on Open net Coverage Check and its shows my stack(89) as ready for Next Gen NBN. Immediately signed up for a Fibre Plan with ST. Finally can play game liao.

Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb View Post
    Just did a serach on Open net Coverage Check and its shows my stack(89) as ready for Next Gen NBN. Immediately signed up for a Fibre Plan with ST. Finally can play game liao.
    yap I think by Dec 13, all will be ready

Just check today. Block 93 also ready for fiber.

Just checked that Block 97 is ready too. But when I happily called up the ISP, they told me that Opennet's backend is not updated and they have to charge me $2xx for the termination point. I then called up Opennet and they say they are in the process of updating the system to change this to waive this charge. But if fellow estuarians want to expedite this, they should call Opennet hotline to put in an expedited request. The number to call is 6563 4273.

Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Just check today. Block 93 also ready for fiber.

Really Strange that it takes so long to update database for different blocks in same project. Hopefully its not becoz only 1 temp clerk ,with 2 finger typing, keying in unit by unit.

Btw, anyone has installed it and can share how it goes? What I figured out so far is,
    step 1 - Open net come and lay the wire from the source outside your hse to the TP located inside your Utility Box. (trunking alrdy provided in false ceiling)
    step 2 - ISP come and turn on + install ONT+Modem+ Digital Phone(option).

What I cannot figure out is where to install the ONT + Modem if the TP is inside Utility box?

Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb View Post
    Really Strange that it takes so long to update database for different blocks in same project. Hopefully its not becoz only 1 temp clerk ,with 2 finger typing, keying in unit by unit.

Btw, anyone has installed it and can share how it goes? What I figured out so far is,
    step 1 - Open net come and lay the wire from the source outside your hse to the TP located inside your Utility Box. (trunking alrdy provided in false ceiling)
    step 2 - ISP come and turn on + install ONT+Modem+ Digital Phone(option).

What I cannot figure out is where to install the ONT + Modem if the TP is inside Utility box?
    you are right. only when the fiber termination point is installed in your utility then you are really 'fiber ready' to subscribe.

So far I have not heard anything on when are these open net guys coming to install the termination point yet

With the new projects Yishun, this place is going to get nosier in 5 yrs time.

Default MAINTAINENCE FEES

Hi Bros / Siss
    Has anyone here received letter of notice from the mgt to pay the next maint. fees due?

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU View Post
    Hi Bros / Siss
    Has anyone here received letter of notice from the mgt to pay the next maint. fees due?
    yap, and I think most have received theirs

An update on the fibre NGNBN in estuary. The whole estuary is now fibre ready. You need to call Opennet or one of the ISPs to make an appointment to do the termination point installation.

I did mine yesterday and was told I am slow. A hundred units have done theirs already.

Night view of The Estuary.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post

sorry are those buildings Estuary ?

or HDB ?

Erm....estuary. Will try another shot when they turn on their blue neon lights.

so you took that shot from across the reservoir ?

is it just me that Estuary looks so 'HDB' ? .... to blend in ?

Very nice!

It is a nice shot. I believe most of them are for own-stay. No competition from rental. What is the rental for 2 bedder?
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    sorry are those buildings Estuary ?

or HDB ?

WOW it's like a postcard!

2nd unit installing glass panel on balcony! To block the noise....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by laomai View Post
    An update on the fibre NGNBN in estuary. The whole estuary is now fibre ready. You need to call Opennet or one of the ISPs to make an appointment to do the termination point installation.

I did mine yesterday and was told I am slow. A hundred units have done theirs already.
    Horrible. the mgt need to have better communication with the resident, at least flash notices on the LCD monitor or walls

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence View Post
    can we really install?

Quote Originally Posted by lovehard View Post
    Horrible. the mgt need to have better communication with the resident, at least flash notices on the LCD monitor or walls
    I arranged for M1 to come install, but they said no schedule currently as Opennet having site issue and no signal even if after installation.
    Is that true anyone can use fibre without issue now?

Yeah! Which one? Still hoping to pop by your place to check out your installation.

Now that estuary has obtained CSC, at least the developer is out of the loop in granting approval. Just need to get the buy in from the residents.

My termination point was installed without any problem and the tester says that the signal is excellent. My ISP will be coming to install the router this Sat. Will update on that again. Maybe it's due to the Singtel fire.

I arranged for M1 to come install, but they said no schedule currently as Opennet having site issue and no signal even if after installation.
    Is that true anyone can use fibre without issue now?

still feel it looks like HDB ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    still feel it looks like HDB ...
    yup really a waste, could have been a stunning icon for Yishun and mark a start of modern transformation to the whole neighborhood. in any case, price now hit $1312 psf