Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 323742475257585960616263646566677277828792 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by Passion72
    Was a sub sale unit . Don't have pricing indicate how much first owner bought
    U can find the initial selling price bought by the first owner from the developer in one of the pages (last few pages) at the Sales n Purchase Agreement docu...

Quote Originally Posted by Passion72
    I was there 1hr ago , no signage of Estuary at the water feature and I don't think there'll one as no sign of bracket at the feature .
    I think there should be one as i remembered seeing a printing of the overall view of the condo with the signage at this water feature at one side of the hoardings barricading the project previously...if there is no signage, it looks really werid n scarry in the night...dont u think so I will write to the developer next wk to clarrify on this issue as i definitely oppose to it by not having a signage here...can u imagin how wonerful it looks when u are turning in from lentor direction when u see the condo' signage standindg there proudly but of cousre with some lighting effect ..can u guys share your view?

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    I think there should be one as i remembered seeing a printing of the overall view of the condo with the signage at this water feature at one side of the hoardings barricading the project previously...if there is no signage, it looks really werid n scarry in the night...dont u think so I will write to the developer next wk to clarrify on this issue as i definitely oppose to it by not having a signage here...can u imagin how wonerful it looks when u are turning in from lentor direction when u see the condo' signage standindg there proudly but of cousre with some lighting effect ..can u guys share your view?
    Yes, I saw the signage by the road junction too when I viewed the vid on Estuary. From the way / angle the water feature is situated, it sure looks like a signage was part of the original plan. But whether or not the signage will be there now remains to be seen.

If you're writing in, can you also check regarding the lousy fence? Perhaps some of you here can suggest how we can feedback collectively to the developer regarding areas of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Yes, I saw the signage by the road junction too when I viewed the vid on Estuary. From the way / angle the water feature is situated, it sure looks like a signage was part of the original plan. But whether or not the signage will be there now remains to be seen.

If you're writing in, can you also check regarding the lousy fence? Perhaps some of you here can suggest how we can feedback collectively to the developer regarding areas of improvement.
    i do not think the developer can do much to change the fencing despite voicing to it. Maybe the only way to improve it is to install sensor on the fencing to keep away intruders beside the security cams.

if developer not doing anything, residents can do the "upgrade" later but at their own cost

曲:刘家昌 词:刘家昌/mcm

围栏围栏我爱你 你像兰花的着人迷
    你像梅花的年年绿 看到了围栏就想到你

围栏围栏我爱你 你像浪花的着人迷
    你像没话的年年旅 看到了围栏就想到你

我要永远地爱护你 因为你围栏有气息
    我要永远地伴着你 今生今世永在一起

围栏围栏我爱你 你像兰花的着人迷
    你像梅花的年年绿 看到了围栏就想到你

(重复)
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey

some suggestions:
    (1) Estuary Eden - don't leave a gap between the fence where it stopped (suddenly) and the Eden to let worker, stray dogs and intruders to walk in and out freely. CCTV will not stop them. water feature will also attract stray dogs. also defeats the whole purpose of having fence or barrier if now and then security guards have to go around catching intruders and stray dogs. great risk for children playing at the children water playground just nearby. kids may also wander out of that gap and worse onto the road.

the Eden wall height should also be increased to enhance it as a barrier and also prevent kids from climbing over. one low cost way can be installing glass wall on top to raise the height.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmenttid=5558&d=1363431720" target="_blank">http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...8&d=1363431720
    (photo source: streamline77)

(2) cutting the fence to let the tree roots pass through is not acceptable and a security issue. don't think fence are designed to be cut a hole in. and again stray cats and dogs can easily pass through. (location: fence behind blk 97 and carpark)

(3) there is very wide gaps between the bottom of the fence and the ground at the stretch on the slope at the side of the carpark. again stray dogs and cats can easily pass through. beware there are many stray dogs in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    some suggestions:
    (1) Estuary Eden - don't leave a gap between the fence where it stopped (suddenly) and the Eden to let worker, stray dogs and intruders to walk in and out freely. CCTV will not stop them. water feature will also attract stray dogs. also defeats the whole purpose of having fence or barrier if now and then security guards have to go around catching intruders and stray dogs. great risk for children playing at the children water playground just nearby. kids may also wander out of that gap and worse onto the road.

the Eden wall height should also be increased to enhance it as a barrier and also prevent kids from climbing over. one low cost way can be installing glass wall on top to raise the height.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmenttid=5558&d=1363431720" target="_blank">http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...8&d=1363431720

(2) cutting the fence to let the tree roots pass through is not acceptable and a security issue. don't think fence are designed to be cut a hole in. and again stray cats and dogs can easily pass through. (location: fence behind blk 97 and carpark)

(3) there is very wide gaps between the bottom of the fence and the ground at the stretch on the slope at the side of the carpark. again stray dogs and cats can easily pass through. beware there are many stray dogs in the area.
    Hi Bro
    Now looking at the pic again, I notice that the developer stopped it probably becos they might wanna to install a gate door so that the cleaner can easily gain access to wash the eden. With regards to the gap betwn ground level and the fencing, I believe in long run when the creeper plants grows thicker, it will cover the gap. If only this fencing can built on a low height concrete wall, I guess it definitely helps to reduce the stray dogs/cats problem. Rosewood suites condo and Casablanca uses this method. I will post pics later.
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 24-03-13 at 11:36.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    曲:刘家昌 词:刘家昌/mcm

围栏围栏我爱你 你像兰花的着人迷
    你像梅花的年年绿 看到了围栏就想到你

围栏围栏我爱你 你像浪花的着人迷
    你像没话的年年旅 看到了围栏就想到你

我要永远地爱护你 因为你围栏有气息
    我要永远地伴着你 今生今世永在一起

围栏围栏我爱你 你像兰花的着人迷
    你像梅花的年年绿 看到了围栏就想到你

(重复)
    大哥
    你簡直比刘家昌老師跟“牛“...

Smile

Hi,
    Does anyone know the actual ceiling height of Estuary unit?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerkoh
    我每天都在那附近运动, 由于喜欢所以关心, 从打地基到目前为止, 我可说经厉和了解了整个过程! 有些事故的发生, 是建设进行时无可避免的, 不能归咎于发展商. 但这围栏不能与治安好不好相提并论. 以我本身来说因这围栏, 这工程原本高呼的评价几乎掉了一半, 对发展商来说, 这绝对不只是 的损失!! 因为下一个工程是什么样的围栏, 很多人会关心.
    你每天都在附近?难怪那天在那碰到你。不论是从审美或保安角度来看,围栏确实差强人意。有机会反应给发展商知道,那是最好不过了。

我每天都在那附近运动, 由于喜欢所以关心, 从打地基到目前为止, 我可说经厉和了解了整个过程! 有些事故的发生, 是建设进行时无可避免的, 不能归咎于发展商. 但这围栏不能与治安好不好相提并论. 以我本身来说因这围栏, 这工程原本高呼的评价几乎掉了一半, 对发展商来说, 这绝对不只是 的损失!! 因为下一个工程是什么样的围栏, 很多人会关心.
    大哥你好
    小弟心中有个疑问,当该公寓推出时,难道模型里没有显出这是什么样的围栏吗?
    我是在sub sales买 的 ...

大哥你好
    小弟心中有个疑问,当该公寓推出时,难道模型里没有显出这是什么样的围栏吗?
    我是在sub sales买 的 ...
    在众多的发展项目中, 我会以更高的二手价格买下它, 最主要的确因素是它的地址, 湖畔景观
    再加上周围的一切生活设施, 这些将近满分的环境该说是可遇不可求, 因为无可复制, 以此为准, 我们能有幸住宿这类地方, 该笑着庆幸自己福气!!

当时在能得到的资料中, 发展商可算是 [过江之龙], 能在高竞争下得到并短期售尽这项目,能力与经验是不需要怀疑的. 会在围栏上出这类谁都看得明白之问题, 实在让我大跌眼镜!
    外观普通得难以置信, 十字路口的花坛, 也跟原本的图表资料不一样, ESTUARY的字样没有了?
    这些都令我又失望,又生气! 我们真的一定得接受这样的围栏吗??

当时在能得到的资料中, 发展商可算是 [过江之龙], 能在高竞争下得到并短期售尽这项目,能力与经验是不需要怀疑的. 会在围栏上出这类谁都看得明白之问题, 实在让我大跌眼镜!
    The fence is just nice, neat and clean, the best I ever seen..

Quote Originally Posted by cedarlake1
    The fence is just nice, neat and clean, the best I ever seen..
    Take a look at meadows green at upp Thomson YCK junction. The morning glory creeper already full grown in the fence at the YCK facing side.

URA circular on landscaping and boundary fence guidelines: http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc09-11.htm
    吝牆的guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    URA circular on landscaping and boundary fence guidelines: http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc09-11.htm
    吝牆的guidelines.
    It seems that URA is encouraging developer to use porous fencing then boundary wall. As I mentioned before, porous fencing with neat cutting of plants serves cooling effect for the condo n makes the place looks more greenery. Moreover it is easy to maintain then painting of wall.

大哥
    你是否尝式电邮给发展商说出您的不满己失望,已便他们可以作出调整

sorry, photo source below is from streamium70, typo
    some suggestions:

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    吝牆的guidelines.
    i wonder if mr koh has seen the jedi lights
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

此时此刻我们最该关心的是那四粒 [螺丝] 的篱笆主要的功能是什么?? 没有底盘的支架连
    猫鼠都挡不了, 更不用说保安和安全.至于那些大叶子的牵牛花, 起初不错可利用来淹盖不美观的 种种缺点, 但因为没造固定花船, 以后会面对各种施肥和照管问题, 发展商在这方面是专家, 我实在不明白, 为何会赞许这类不合适的材料, 用在一个火速卖完, 众所周知的 Estuary.
    老哥, 之前是你说围栏”连猫鼠都挡不了, 更不用说保安和安全“,现又说”这围栏不能与治安好不好相提并论“? 不是自相矛盾吗???

estuary示范单位开放的第一天我就去看了。 买的人明白,不买的人也明白示范单位里发展商所展示的跟现实有何差别

UOL 用了同样的围栏,接下来的工程也一样大卖。
    Far East 用了同样的围栏,接下来的工程也一样大卖。

当然希望好看的围栏是无可厚非的, 但也不需把这种围栏的功能讲得一文不值。

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer
    Hi,
    Does anyone know the actual ceiling height of Estuary unit?
    From outside and judging from the wardrobe it looked quite low..

Hi Bro
    Now looking at the pic again, I notice that the developer stopped it probably becos they might wanna to install a gate door so that the cleaner can easily gain access to wash the eden. With regards to the gap betwn ground level and the fencing, I believe in long run when the creeper plants grows thicker, it will cover the gap. If only this fencing can built on a low height concrete wall, I guess it definitely helps to reduce the stray dogs/cats problem. Rosewood suites condo and Casablanca uses this method. I will post pics later.
    Call the developer to ask, I guess they hasn't put up the signage yet.. the opening is just nice to put up the signage with wooden fence (similar to the entrance one)

... should not waste money on those useless Jedi lights but to spend more on the boundary fence instead. the cost of maintenance and electrical bill goes to residents

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Any picture to see? Room doors are 2.1m tall, can estimate from there. I thought standard ceiling height these days is 2.85-2.9m

According to this website only 2.7-2.8m nia!
    http://cosycondo.com/project-details.aspx?id=537

Call the developer to ask, I guess they hasn't put up the signage yet.. the opening is just nice to put up the signage with wooden fence (similar to the entrance one)
    really hope so.…

wooden fence at entrance? I thought it's metal

... should not waste money on those useless Jedi lights but to spend more on the boundary fence instead. the cost of maintenance and electrical bill goes to residents
    the lights are ok as it really looks outstanding from far away n also differentiate from other condos. I think it serves as an icon if u are coming to this part of Yishun,i love this ideal…

i guess another purpose could it help to repel mosq n insets?