Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 273237424752535455565758596061626772778287 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Long live MM But this price can buy Urban Vista liao .. guess in urgency to stay

2012-12-26 #XX-XX SUB SALE 592 1,267psf 750,000 HDB
    what sqft for 1 bedder n price for turban Vista...?

was at the estuary this afternoon and i am surprise with the rapid progress as compared to CNY abt 1 month back. All the board blocking the metal fence are down and you can see the entire place except for a short stretch opp bottle tree back. notice the swimming pool has water inside as well! with the glass wall, it looks really good. took some pictures. Enjoy

more photo for viewing.

I notice the signage at the water feature facing the cross junction of yishun ave 1 n lentor still not up yet...wonder is there any signage here ? I remembered i saw somewhere else that there suppose to be one ...if not i think it looks weird

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    I notice the signage at the water feature facing the cross junction of yishun ave 1 n lentor still not up yet...wonder is there any signage here ? I remembered i saw somewhere else that there suppose to be one ...if not i think it looks weird
    at least it does make it easier for intruders to slip in and out

night view also very nice sorry ... not good with camera unable to share any photos

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    are u saying that it make easier for u

yes, suppose to have a signage there

are u saying that it make easier for u
    also checked out the cut fence behind adjacent to the public car park. shouldn't be a problem for stray cats and dogs to pass through, until the tree roots can grow so thick and protruding to fill up the gap

also checked out the cut fence behind adjacent to the public car park. shouldn't be a problem for stray cats and dogs to pass through, until the tree roots can grow so thick and protruding to fill up the gap
    Pls post pics if possible the next time u visit the condo...as least Estuarians take note n feed back to the future MCST...the condo managing agent..

Seriously i am quite disappointed with the design of this fencing at the both end of the water feature facing the cross junction...if u guys notice the end of the fencing is not tall enough.so much that intruder can slip in out easily by walking on the wall...

Seriously i am quite disappointed with the design of this fencing at the both end of the water feature facing the cross junction...if u guys notice the end of the fencing is not tall enough.so much that intruder can slip in out easily by walking on the wall...

To make such low height fence is totally unacceptable as I will not compromise security and safety. If they just wanted to cut cost or make the surrounding looks beautiful by such standard, security cameras should be in place around the surrounding fence to minimize the risk/ opportunites for intruders in my opinion.

Lastly, one should stay in a safe and secure environment especially in SIN.

estuary has already obtained TOP on 130313!

Congrats to all Estuarian!!!

Aspicious date. 130313. HUAT AH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greenteaman

Congrat

good fengshui date for Estuarians wanna to give birth...becos sure can get TRIPLE not twin ...一生能生三個...
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 17-03-13 at 12:26.

good fengshui date for Estuarians wanna to give birth...becos sure can get TRIPLE not twin ...
    Twins oredi buay tahan liao u still eager for triplets. ★★★Salute★★★

To make such low height fence is totally unacceptable as I will not compromise security and safety. If they just wanted to cut cost or make the surrounding looks beautiful by such standard, security cameras should be in place around the surrounding fence to minimize the risk/ opportunites for intruders in my opinion.

i saw there is security cam in place so not too worry for intrusions...

Fence should be 1.8m tall, no?

Twins oredi buay tahan liao u still eager for triplets. ★★★Salute★★★
    not i want...our good govt wanna us to produce as many as possible...low birth rate ma..

Are you serious? Where did you get this piece of info from?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Are you serious? Where did you get this piece of info from?
    what makes u think im not serious? Anyway I happened to ask one ah neh worker doing electrical work at the gate and he mentioned that its already TOP...as i have mentioned before...the info can only be cfm early April if check the BCA's website...
    earlier on b4 TOP date...a gardener worker also told me the same thing that TOP is on 130313...i think most important now is when can we collect our keys from the developer? i believe some owners have rev letter from developer asking for the payment
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 17-03-13 at 14:18.

what makes u think im not serious? Anyway I happened to ask one ah neh worker doing electrical work at the gate and he mentioned that its already TOP...as i have mentioned before...the info can only be cfm early April if check the BCA's website...
    earlier on b4 TOP date...a gardener worker also told me the same thing that TOP is on 130313...
    I don't mean you are not serious, I thought you may have gotten the info from some website. So earliest when can we get the keys?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    I don't mean you are not serious, I thought you may have gotten the info from some website. So earliest when can we get the keys?
    I find no reason why the devel is holding on to the distribution of keys...maybe they want to finalise the certification of the title n area of the unit so that they can handover to us...moreover there are still quite minor touch up of works to be completed...hence they may delay till mid April 13 in my opinion...

i dunno why the developer did not register as Quality Mark for this project...while other projects have done so.
    http://www.bca.gov.sg/qm/qualitymark.html

Once the planters are ready that will be a natural barrier. Perhaps can suggest cactus plants for security reasons.

good one...

i dunno why the developer did not register as Quality Mark for this project...while other projects have done so.
    http://www.bca.gov.sg/qm/qualitymark.html
    Because the developer know this project didn't meet the standard of BCA so never do so .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Because the developer know this project didn't meet the standard of BCA so never do so .
    liao...that means i got to check the defects thoroughly...siao liao la...