Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 162126313641424344454647484950515661667176 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Wait till the prices of skies miltonia are made official, Estuary will jump to 1300psf.
    I understand the premium facing 3 bedroom compact will be going for a around 1300psf at Skies Miltonia.
    If $1300 psf , then near TOP $1500 - $1600 psf

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Wait till the prices of skies miltonia are made official, Estuary will jump to 1300psf.
    I understand the premium facing 3 bedroom compact will be going for a around 1300psf at Skies Miltonia.
    Million dollar view? I will be truly stun if the sales figure is rosy to the max

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Million dollar view? I will be truly stun if the sales figure is rosy to the max
    Million dollar view?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Xyt...AB2aHUH6S063Ag

Dec TOP as projected by some is almost impossible judging by its current progress. Before CNY (I'm assuming it's early Feb) is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Dec TOP as projected by some is almost impossible judging by its current progress. Before CNY (I'm assuming it's early Feb) is more likely.
    yap if cannot finish by then will be confinement, cannot go back to celebrate cny. can expect them to rush liao

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    judging from the elevated ground, basement carpark, higher condo height, downward sloping road and to the reservoir, I guess 4th floor and above will have above tree view. lower will be between trees

I love the song!!!

I had her cassette tape and used to play over and over again every day!

view in video loooks superb... only missing is the bouncing karaoke words.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    judging from the elevated ground, basement carpark, higher condo height, downward sloping road and to the reservoir, I guess 4th floor and above will have above tree view. lower will be between trees
    these trees are very tall. if trees are directly in front, need at least #6 to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    I love the song!!!

I had her cassette tape and used to play over and over again every day!

view in video loooks superb... only missing is the bouncing karaoke words.... lol
    haa haa....and also missing those 80s cmi models posing around in their bikini.

will speaking to be of the ID designer, he mentioned that some of the newer condos or DBSS uses boards rather than cement as divided walls for the rooms. this is true? like that not sound proof leh and gives me the cheap feeling.....

was there over the weekend, they have started making the security guards post. there are also some landscaping done on the tennis court side. they are also clearing the temp carpark to make way for making the BBQ pit?

given their progress, i doubt they can make it Dec. More like March.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    these trees are very tall. if trees are directly in front, need at least #6 to clear.
    To be safe , it has to be 8th flr and above to have a clear view of reservoir. 7th flr is 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    will speaking to be of the ID designer, he mentioned that some of the newer condos or DBSS uses boards rather than cement as divided walls for the rooms. this is true? like that not sound proof leh and gives me the cheap feeling.....

was there over the weekend, they have started making the security guards post. there are also some landscaping done on the tennis court side. they are also clearing the temp carpark to make way for making the BBQ pit?

given their progress, i doubt they can make it Dec. More like March.
    Are you referring to gypsum boards? In some developing countries, indeed they use such boards as room partitions. But I doubt it in the case of Singapore (and I hope it had better not be!) cos I've not heard of any condos that used them. Almost totally no soundproof at all and very "fake". Anyways, you can check the specifications of Estuary to ascertain if gypsum boards will be used as partitions.

Are you referring to gypsum boards? In some developing countries, indeed they use such boards as room partitions. But I doubt it in the case of Singapore (and I hope it had better not be!) cos I've not heard of any condos that used them. Almost totally no soundproof at all and very "fake". Anyways, you can check the specifications of Estuary to ascertain if gypsum boards will be used as partitions.
    Yes, they are using partition board these days for interior walls......have seen the construction of a condo with my own eyes, but not naming the development,

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Yes, they are using partition board these days for interior walls......have seen the construction of a condo with my own eyes, but not naming the development,
    Then it could be dangerous to mount wall hung cabinets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Then it could be dangerous to mount wall hung cabinets.
    a seasoned contractor should be able to tell you where the wall is suitable to hang cabinets.

The following is part of the specs for Estuary:

WALLS :
    a) External Wall
    -
    Reinforced concrete and / or common clay bricks
    b) Internal Walls
    -
    Reinforced concrete and/ or common clay bricks and / or pre-cast wall panels / lightweight concrete blocks / dry wall partitions

WALLS :
    a) External Wall
    -
    b) Internal Walls
    -
    Reinforced concrete and/ or common clay bricks and / or pre-cast wall panels / lightweight concrete blocks / dry wall partitions
    ...so its a standard feature these days?

Depend on the insert of the partition wall, some may have very good sound isolation. Most of the CDL projects are now come with partition wall, Far-east, Sim Lian are joining the trends..MCL not sure...

http://www.bca.gov.sg/SustainableCon...wall_flyer.pdf

TH? anyway, make sure the developer use the highest grade of sound proof material will definitely make it better than normal brick wall... just make sure that children don't dig a hole with sharp object..

Now I see the linkage between 吝嗇 and 牆。

Sand is becoming more expensive. Construction of Dry wall does not need too much skill compared to blockwall and faster too. Therefore, dry wall becomes a replacement of brick or block wall. But hanging things on the wall could be a problem with such wall. They are certainly less durable than block wall.

WALLS :
    a) External Wall
    -
    b) Internal Walls
    -

real big problem to mount TV
    how are we going to tell physically a true brisk wall and a dry wall?

Just knock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    real big problem to mount TV
    how are we going to tell physically a true brisk wall and a dry wall?

For those buying the Ikea Faktum series wall cabinets have to be careful and check the wall first.

like bro kana for the stinge wall

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Now I see the linkage between 吝嗇 and 牆。
    +Like

you really have sense of humor
    Ride at your own risk !!!

WALLS :
    a) External Wall
    -
    b) Internal Walls
    -
    these clauses are quite standard in substance including mentioning of dry wall partition system. I suppose its up to the developer whether they will use it and what is the final product they want to deliver

I still don't think such gypsum boards will be used cos they are basically hollow and not sound-proof. Even if they are used, they must be partitions between rooms, and not partitions between room and toilet / kitchen. For those who are concerned, perhaps you can check the floor plans for your unit.

Default Recommendation

Hi, I am thinking of getting a 2+1 in stack 07 or 18? any issue on the closeness of the balcony to the air con ledge of the adjacent 3 bedder?

Also, could a common room in a 2 bedder accomodate a queen size bed?