Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by Carlovers
    but, does those two location had anything better than Estuary?
    Save for the view... I would think that the plot at the central is better.. comes with commercial space too. At least can still have park facing or small pool view and it is much nearer to the central. But this is DBSS (with restrictions on rental and subsale). This would absord the marginal HDB upgraders.

If want exclusive.. plot 3 is much better except for the lack of ameneties. Can't have the best of everything.

Went to the showflat again today to ask for modification of partition was told by agent need to write-in to developer thru assigned lawyer. Anyone has experience of asking for modification of partition after exercising option, signed S&P agreement but unit under construction?

Btw, left 4 units....all 4 are level 1 /ground floor 3 bedrooms. Large PES guess hard to sell....but still sizable crowd discussing bank loan matters. Maybe tomorrow sold out...

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    Went to the showflat again today to ask for modification of partition was told by agent need to write-in to developer thru assigned lawyer. Anyone has experience of asking for modification of partition after exercising option, signed S&P agreement but unit under construction?

Btw, left 4 units....all 4 are level 1 /ground floor 3 bedrooms. Large PES guess hard to sell....but still sizable crowd discussing bank loan matters. Maybe tomorrow sold out...
    Usually the perks for owning a ground floor unit are easy access to the pool, no elevator commute (good for dog-owners, senior folks), convenient parking etc - but in this case, the top draw of Estuary is its view hence buying a ground floor unit kinda defeats the purpose. Moreover, the pool is elevated (on 4 th floor I think) so the pros are pwned.

Either you write in and request or wait for them to write to you. If they are willing to accomodate the modification, they will write to you and allow you to choose. If they are not keen... even if you write in also not much use.

Maybe when they ask you to write in to them through lawyers is an indication that they are not willing to entertain you. This is because they could simply ask you to write in yourself. From my experience, they can write to you directly and you can choose even without involving your lawyers. Check it out.

Thanks Condorich. I was told by agent to use my lawyer for write-in.
    Haven't check with my lawyers whether i can do it myself. Still have times as foundation not even start yet.

Wrong post

Thanks Condorich. I was told by agent to use my lawyer for write-in.
    Haven't check with my lawyers whether i can do it myself. Still have times as foundation not even start yet.
    Yes, since they have the option available to others, not an issue to grant them to you if they want. Since it is already sorted out with the authorities. Maybe it is because they want you to be doubly sure over the decision.

Lawyers would involve some fees.

Anyway they set their rules in their arena and play by the (their) rules.

Wow! Didn't expect Yishun to have such good sales. Sad, there goes my dream home. Was very tempted to buy #16-02 during the preview haa haa.

yup. stack 1 and 2 hv superb views... I like Estuary (those hv reservioir views) too.. congrats to all owners ..good choice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    yup. stack 1 and 2 hv superb views... I like Estuary (those hv reservioir views) too.. congrats to all owners ..good choice !!!

preview price for stack 1?

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #13-01
    99 Yrs From 25/06/2008
    $875psf
    904sqft
    $791k
    18 Mar 10

HDB block 816 20y old 4-r nearby 1119sqft transacted at 368,888k in March 2010.

816 Yishun St 81 06 to 10 104.00
    Model A1988 $368,888.00 Mar 2010
    Last edited by jitkiat; 06-04-10 at 16:15.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    preview price for stack 1?

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #13-01
    99 Yrs From 25/06/2008
    $875psf
    904sqft
    $791k
    18 Mar 10

HDB block 816 20y old 4-r nearby 1119sqft transacted at 368,888k in March 2010.

816 Yishun St 81 06 to 10 104.00
    Model A1988 $368,888.00 Mar 2010
    Yah, that was the price I was quoted, which I found it too expensive to buy, but the total unblocked view was very tempting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yah, that was the price I was quoted, which I found it too expensive to buy, but the total unblocked view was very tempting indeed.
    The quantum is below $800k... seems quite acceptable in absolute terms for a 2 bedder. However, in terms of PSF... it is pretty high...

For self stay, just eat it For investment... better ones around.

If vested, have to market this around $888k if looking at profit of $50k. Quite difficult when it crosses the $850k mark for a 2 bedder. But then again... some may like the view to pay a premium. I remembered that a 16th floor unit at stack 1 or 2 was thrown out in the market and was snapped up thereafter.

yup, these days every price sells.
    Ppl are willing to fork out top dollars for their dream home...
    Like the case of the EM in Bishan...

Very jam outside Estuary...

those bought studio will see this...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Very jam outside Estuary...

dont anyhow say leh ...

otherwise alot of people will be very upset ... they have to shut all the sliding doors and windows, turn on the aircon ..to have a PEACEFUL view of the reservioir ...

and must look OUT and FAR ...not down ...

Yishun Ave 2 traffic is always heavy. The pic is normal traffic condition, not the worst i had seen. Actually it's at traffic junction so most of the car congregated or stop and go. Yishun 1 is for the 3 bedders & 4 bedders, traffic is heavy in the morning n evening peak hours. The noise can be disturbing though. I thought about that when purchasing the 3 bedders. It must be high floor unit. Yishun 1 traffic is mainly caused by cars turn-in from Lentor Ave, not from Mandai area. There is a in-between silent for few minutes without any car, then cars roaming again
    Overall the traffic at Ave 1 is more manageable than Ave 2.

Thanks for the traffic site report Heng never buy

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    Thanks for the traffic site report Heng never buy
    welcome condolisa.. this is your very first virgin post.

Thank you This is how I feel now

Dont forget, still got the MRT track... photo was taken from the train

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    Thank you This is how I feel now

In a bull market, even 50m from expressway, MRT track, busy traffic juntion, direct west sun, second floor, #04-44, pollution also cannot stop people from buying.

Those 2br lakeview units are priced from 816-896psf, relatively more affordable to WFW/WFK lakeview units actually. And it is not rip off like The Vision / Centro Residences.

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #03-01
    99 Yrs From 25/06/2008
    $816psf
    904sqft
    $738k
    15 Mar 10

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #16-01
    99 Yrs From 25/06/2008
    $896psf
    $810k
    22 Mar 10

From a driver's perspective, the photo does not indicate a massive jam and will not scare drivers away Probably waiting at a traffic light which is part and parcel of driving.There is no place with no cars or traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Dont forget, still got the MRT track... photo was taken from the train

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    In a bull market, even 50m from expressway, MRT track, busy traffic juntion, direct west sun, second floor, #04-44, pollution also cannot stop people from buying.

Those 2br lakeview units are priced from 816-896psf, relatively more affordable to WFW/WFK lakeview units actually. And it is not rip off like The Vision / Centro Residences.

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #03-01 99 Yrs From 25/06/2008 $816psf
    904sqft $738k 15 Mar 10

87 Yishun Avenue 1 #16-01 99 Yrs From 25/06/2008 $896psf
    904 $810k 22 Mar 10
    The decision will be made right by new and pricer launches later. Anyway, level 3 is pretty low as it is very likely to be blocked by trees.

16-01 is good view but it is too near the cross junction. May have too much junction noise, especially when lorries stop and go... they are the loudest at that time. Even SBS buses are also loudest when they accerlate from zero. 2B Motorbikes gives quite a lot of white smokes also when accerlating from zero.

Do you know the real difference between WFW/WFK? no big stadium and statelite view... these are negatives, stadium being too near and some folks may be worried about radiation even it is quite far away... If these are not present.. I can confidently expect developer to price them even higher than them.

West Sun is really the killer.

double bay still very reasonable at simei.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    The decision will be made right by new and pricer launches later. Anyway, level 3 is pretty low as it is very likely to be blocked by trees.

16-01 is good view but it is too near the cross junction. May have too much junction noise, especially when lorries stop and go... they are the loudest at that time. Even SBS buses are also loudest when they accerlate from zero. 2B Motorbikes gives quite a lot of white smokes also when accerlating from zero.

Do you know the real difference between WFW/WFK? no big stadium and statelite view... these are negatives, stadium being too near and some folks may be worried about radiation even it is quite far away... If these are not present.. I can confidently expect developer to price them even higher than them.

West Sun is really the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    double bay still very reasonable at simei.
    F*CK OFF IDIOT!!!! U REALLY SO DETESTABLE THAT I WANT TO SEND MY REGARDS TO YR PARENT!!

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by sgproperty-advisor, SkyscraperCity, 12 April 2010 9.49 pm
    estuary is 100% sold. i continue to believe that is how strong pent-up demand in sub-urban is. but when will it run out??

Property owner, investor and agent
    Oh! The Estuary is finally sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Oh! The Estuary is finally sold out?

100% SOLDOUT!!!
    FOR

THE ESTUARY

[quote=Sea]
    100% SOLDOUT!!!

FOR

THE ESTUARY

means

subsale advertisements coming soon

akan datang ...

If this project can sell out... other property holders should review their prices and use thiis as a new benchmark. Up and Up and Up.

But the real tests are the sub sales results. We will wait and see. Wait for all caveats to be lodged. Don't be fool thinking it is all sold out when all they want is to create an impression that it is all sold out and waiting for the next sucker to get a unit at a higher price from the sub sale market.

Got hearsay that developer held back several premium units (they bought over themselves?) and logically thinking, they will be available for subsale at a higher price. To the extend that a whole block (stack ? of a two bedder) bought over by a Hong Kong Related Sister Company. Many tricks can be used in the marketing. I.e get some celebrity to get a unit there, maybe at record prices from sub sale market and publish it BIG BIG in news paper. More suckers will be attracted to jump in. Many many other tricks can and will be used.

Buy within your own means based on your Real Needs. Whether for investment or self Stay. Pricing should be used as the ultimate factor to consider over anything else (rather than some other important but should not be used factors).

Good Luck!