Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Clementiwoods (D5, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    May I know what is the asking price and offer price in general now for CW?
    Ura shows 630-650psf for the last 3 transactions

Bank valuation 600+/- psf.
    Owners asking 680-700psf.
    Buyer not stupid.
    Seller still dreaming.
    Nothing would be tx above 650psf for a 99LH in this area, unless you talking about very small units that's only 650sqft.

Quote Originally Posted by mezz72sg
    Bank valuation 600+/- psf.
    Owners asking 680-700psf.
    Buyer not stupid.
    Seller still dreaming.
    Nothing would be tx above 650psf for a 99LH in this area, unless you talking about very small units that's only 650sqft.
    I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit). All it takes is a couple of transactions slightly above that and you will know if > 650 psf is dream or reality. Look at the units in details (facing, stack, floor, etc) and timing that were transacted and you know why they were transacted at the prices they were transacted.

mine gave 611psf for a 1389sqft.

Did I saw a 564psf transact on BT for a 1389sqft or was it dejavu?

Boutique projects in D5 = Apartments classification property.

And FEO = Far East Organisation Property = Nauseating

The upside potential is more than just limited. Bullion bought the piece of land beside BH until now also don't want to submit plan.

Just for the record, we recieve Luxville 50units brochure a week before launch. They select ERA as their base agent and launch site in ERA office at Toa Payoh. No showflat but some material "going to be" use are display.

I was offer at 730psf after expressing my interest in one of the unit. The lowest in the project was 690psf. Around 8 units were sold in the 1st 3 days then it go stuck. 730psf? I pack and go, not keen anymore.

Yo Stalin, I concur your Aspen reasoning but may I supplement that the Parc Sophia is going around 1000psf near Plaza Singapore and 10mins to Dhoby Ghaut Mrt + FH + NEW.

FEO sucks big time. last week and this week, they have a booth at chevron house. BUT it was virtually deserted because nobody is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenthse88
    I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit). All it takes is a couple of transactions slightly above that and you will know if > 650 psf is dream or reality. Look at the units in details (facing, stack, floor, etc) and timing that were transacted and you know why they were transacted at the prices they were transacted.

How to tell from URA data the facing, stack and floor of the units that were sold? I can only see total price, unit size, month sold and psf leh???

Quote Originally Posted by wqkl1
    How to tell from URA data the facing, stack and floor of the units that were sold? I can only see total price, unit size, month sold and psf leh???
    You/We can't see from URA website. Ask the agent for it.

Wa.. you so good huh? Bank do valuation? I thought their panel like globalsk do for them? Internal sisv certified valuator only a handful in most of the local bank, let alone say foreign banks.

Internal cost transfer about 150-200, 250 for loan applicant which usually they absorb. You call up they gave valuation huh? 650psf? Dont talk cock lah.. Your this kind of figure is the non certified, hear-say, I think I thought I guess rubbish use to entertain you.

Or unless you the oii hong leong grade but then you won't be here talk cock about CW.

FEO sucks big time. last week and this week, they have a booth at chevron house. BUT it was virtually deserted because nobody is interested.
    Hey! I beg to differ about FEO.

They don't suck big time, they suck ALL THE TIME.

Hey! I beg to differ about FEO.

They don't suck big time, they suck ALL THE TIME.
    Whahahah!! Good one!!

Wa.. you so good huh? Bank do valuation? I thought their panel like globalsk do for them? Internal sisv certified valuator only a handful in most of the local bank, let alone say foreign banks.

Internal cost transfer about 150-200, 250 for loan applicant which usually they absorb. You call up they gave valuation huh? 650psf? Dont talk cock lah.. Your this kind of figure is the non certified, hear-say, I think I thought I guess rubbish use to entertain you.

Or unless you the oii hong leong grade but then you won't be here talk cock about CW.
    Old man, I think your mouth very filthy, I hope your grandchildren don't take after you.

Can enlighten which bank was this?

Old man, I think your mouth very filthy, I hope your grandchildren don't take after you.
    Wa? I said you talk cock you bring out family members huh?

From my previous correspond wif you you already can't reply on the onus of the exchange but only to reply unrelated rubbish.

Now you sure u want to head this "my grandchild" path? My words don't worth label as filthy yet. On the least my kids can bear me grandchild, you want to comment on your kids if you have any? you fxxking moron.

Wa? I said you talk cock you bring out family members huh?

From my previous correspond wif you you already can't reply on the onus of the exchange but only to reply unrelated rubbish.

Now you sure u want to head this "my grandchild" path? My words don't worth label as filthy yet. On the least my kids can bear me grandchild, you want to comment on your kids if you have any? you fxxking moron.
    I am happy to argue based on facts and my personal views but not with people like you who have been putting your points across to those who have differing views from you by hurling antagonistic comments and vulgarities, and calling people names. "Oh, we are just having a bit of fun..." you said, OH PLEASE don't do it at the expense of others. By saying your mouth is filthy is an understatement, old man.

hi vincent ... no need to get worked up .. yup, agree that in the forum we are all entitled to our opinions (that's wat forum is all about).

But not forgetting that in this forum there are lao-jiao who are humble & those who are not ... some by virtue of their profesional/positions have more information (& prob thinks info is = power) ... u juz choose to learn from them selectively lor .. afterall, u can't change one's behaviour if the person has been living for some many decades liao ..

Some forumers sound like really experienced in investing, while some betta in sharing theories only ... so u pick & choose lor

I am happy to argue based on facts and my personal views but not with people like you who have been putting your points across to those who have differing views from you by hurling antagonistic comments and vulgarities, and calling people names. "Oh, we are just having a bit of fun..." you said, OH PLEASE don't do it at the expense of others. By saying your mouth is filthy is an understatement, old man.
    Come on, are you sure you could argue base on fact? Vincent, it is not funny you know?

Have I been putting my point across by hurling vulgarities or facts that people like you just couldn't swallow ?

Maybe it just to you or well, I don't know. But how about checking out all my posts with my user name? Or let me tell you this you moron, you always post/reply on a pathetic assumption that you are holding a much superior overwhelming theory/reasoning. And so when someone reply with facts or reasoning that overturn your theory OR "degrade" your property, you couldn't stand backing down and start to preach unrelated rubbish and again, hoping that person forget what is it all about in the 1st place.

I understand that cold hard fact could be hard to swallow at times. But acting like a moron and mention forumer's family member will only make you look lame and of course, a lame moron.

Well, I mean, are you mentality challenge or.. I don't know, do you need me to stroke your ego or what?

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    hi vincent ... no need to get worked up .. yup, agree that in the forum we are all entitled to our opinions (that's wat forum is all about).

But not forgetting that in this forum there are lao-jiao who are humble & those who are not ... some by virtue of their profesional/positions have more information (& prob thinks info is = power) ... u juz choose to learn from them selectively lor .. afterall, u can't change one's behaviour if the person has been living for some many decades liao ..

Some forumers sound like really experienced in investing, while some betta in sharing theories only ... so u pick & choose lor
    cheerful, foremost, I don't believe in new or old bird shit. and well, chk down that moron reply:

"I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit)."

He challenge ppl how a valuation is done and claim a bank he just call up on that day in question gave a valuation of 650. Come on, the later part already somehow suggest he know shit about a proper valuation and yet still want to challenge ppl. Yes, I said he talk cock but well, I bring a bit illustration of WHY he talk cock. See the diff? He reply with shitty statement and bring out family member.

And when I press further about the original valuation thingy, he begin to act like some holy shit.. "oh.. I only argue with fact or personal view, oh this oh that, etc, etc". Conveniently forget that he is the one that initiate that challenge and couldn't bring out substantial content.

Anyway, to say he is a talking cock moron is also my entitle opinion right?

R-i-g-h-t .... btw, old or new bird theory is juz a general remark, not applying to u lah .. since some of us 've already read your reply to jitkiat in other thread abt sharing or knowledge mah ... u don't buy into this but maybe others do leh

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    R-i-g-h-t .... btw, old or new bird theory is juz a general remark, not applying to u lah .. since some of us 've already read your reply to jitkiat in other thread abt sharing or knowledge mah ... u don't buy into this but maybe others do leh
    You are right on this. Maybe I'm busybody, but if pushing "bull-view" is Kiat's entitlement and his cup of tea, isn't countering "bull-view" with grounds equally my rights as well? Come on, anyone can don't buy it or counter it, I don't give a damm. Want to post? Then prepare for anything that may come along. Cannot take it? Then be a reader.

Freedom of speech rule the day.

Come on, are you sure you could argue base on fact? Vincent, it is not funny you know?

Have I been putting my point across by hurling vulgarities or facts that people like you just couldn't swallow ?

Maybe it just to you or well, I don't know. But how about checking out all my posts with my user name? Or let me tell you this you moron, you always post/reply on a pathetic assumption that you are holding a much superior overwhelming theory/reasoning. And so when someone reply with facts or reasoning that overturn your theory OR "degrade" your property, you couldn't stand backing down and start to preach unrelated rubbish and again, hoping that person forget what is it all about in the 1st place.

I understand that cold hard fact could be hard to swallow at times. But acting like a moron and mention forumer's family member will only make you look lame and of course, a lame moron.

Well, I mean, are you mentality challenge or.. I don't know, do you need me to stroke your ego or what?
    You f**king old man, you called people clowns, talk cock, rubbish when you disagree. I don't need you (or anyone else) to agree with me, and I don't put people down like you did when I disagree with them. I don't assume that I hold a more superior overwhelming theory/reasoning (that is your assumption) by asking where the 600+-psf valuation came from, when it was done and whether he/she knows how valuation is done because I truly think it is outdated and inaccurate, not because someone thinks the property doesn't worth as much as I do. And to correct you, I have no vested interest because I have sold mine a while ago but thinks the project is currently undervalued. You don't have to stroke my ego, and neither do I have to stroke yours. And I don't care how lao or lao-jiao you are in investing, you want to use such language on others, be prepared others use it on you too.

You f**king old man, you called people clowns, talk cock, rubbish when you disagree. I don't need you (or anyone else) to agree with me, and I don't put people down like you did when I disagree with them. I don't assume that I hold a more superior overwhelming theory/reasoning (that is your assumption) by asking where the 600+-psf valuation came from, when it was done and whether he/she knows how valuation is done because I truly think it is outdated and inaccurate, not because someone thinks the property doesn't worth as much as I do. And to correct you, I have no vested interest because I have sold mine a while ago but thinks the project is currently undervalued. You don't have to stroke my ego, and neither do I have to stroke yours. And I don't care how lao or lao-jiao you are in investing, you want to use such language on others, be prepared others use it on you too.
    Come on man, why lose your coolz? I must have hit the spot ya? Or couldn't take it down when someone sneer at your so call superiority?

BTW, I call someone clown because I was called a con-man in the 1st place and some sort of bird.. something like that. And I think you are the only one or two I said talk cock. But in anycase, it seems to me that you are running out of shit now and was becoming a headless cock banging around.

So you think mezz72sg indication of 600psf is outdated and inaccurate mean he don't know anything about valuation? And you ask me about the premium on CW which I explain nicely and only get a unrelated reply that come with a tinge of "wise old man" style "Anyway, let's stop here lah". KNN, who is the one acting like lao jiao. And when I ask why drag family member in you go another round of cock & cocky reply?

And how about showing me which post I have made illustrating I'm old or lao jiao? On the controversy, I am bestowed by someone else that said so. For godsake, open your eye and read. And what is this about what language and prepared someone to use it on me? What talking you? Are you trying to parrot what I have said to cheerful? Ai ya, bring it on lah.

Please go and read what you have word down and stop acting like a spoilt moron. But in any case, there are some sort of welfare for mentality challenge ppl like you, let me know if you need some help. I could always google up for you..

Come on man, why lose your coolz? I must have hit the spot ya? Or couldn't take it down when someone sneer at your so call superiority?

BTW, I call someone clown because I was called a con-man in the 1st place and some sort of bird.. something like that. And I think you are the only one or two I said talk cock. But in anycase, it seems to me that you are running out of shit now and was becoming a headless cock banging around.

So you think mezz72sg indication of 600psf is outdated and inaccurate mean he don't know anything about valuation? And you ask me about the premium on CW which I explain nicely and only get a unrelated reply that come with a tinge of "wise old man" style "Anyway, let's stop here lah". KNN, who is the one acting like lao jiao. And when I ask why drag family member in you go another round of cock & cocky reply?

And how about showing me which post I have made illustrating I'm old or lao jiao? On the controversy, I am bestowed by someone else that said so. For godsake, open your eye and read. And what is this about what language and prepared someone to use it on me? What talking you? Are you trying to parrot what I have said to cheerful? Ai ya, bring it on lah.

Please go and read what you have word down and stop acting like a spoilt moron. But in any case, there are some sort of welfare for mentality challenge ppl like you, let me know if you need some help. I could always google up for you..
    I meant to ask you to go and re-read your earlier posts when you said you "explained nicely" but I reckon it is useless. People like you who are so used to using abusive words to get your way never admit they are in the wrong. I didn't say you said you are lao or lao jiao. Like other posts, you seem to have difficulty understanding or interpreting what other people are saying. I didn't call mezz72sg names; I literary asked him/her if he/she knows how valuation is done. I didn't curse and swear at your family members; I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour. People like you with such a big ego obviously don't like people pointing this out. I am talking cock when I said I called up a bank and was quoted 650psf as the estimated value? You are the one who is acting like the wise one and always want to have the final say. I don't need help but I think you do.

I meant to ask you to go and re-read your earlier posts when you said you "explained nicely" but I reckon it is useless. People like you who are so used to using abusive words to get your way never admit they are in the wrong. I didn't say you said you are lao or lao jiao. Like other posts, you seem to have difficulty understanding or interpreting what other people are saying. I didn't call mezz72sg names; I literary asked him/her if he/she knows how valuation is done. I didn't curse and swear at your family members; I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour. People like you with such a big ego obviously don't like people pointing this out. I am talking cock when I said I called up a bank and was quoted 650psf as the estimated value? You are the one who is acting like the wise one and always want to have the final say. I don't need help but I think you do.
    I have not finish reading yet but kind of wondering.. I mean, just in case you don't know.

Do you know you could portion your words/ideas with an indentation of a new line by pressing "enter"? It call "paragraph" which usually taught in elementary.

KNN, always one whole big chunk, cock somemore. Relax lah, enjoy typing. And if your parent never sent you to school, I just hope you remember to do so to your kids. <- like dat is it?

ha...

For BT, the average price stated is jack upward by 2bedder psf. The last two 1389sqf transacted at $640psf for Blk 88, 03-42 and $610psf for blk 88, 02-35. Both facing the wood.

And the premium you mentioned, what premium? 3% launch discount + 0.5% loyalty discount for x-fcl customer + pps option = I bought around 550psf. Other facing I think 525psf.

And for pps, the latest stage completion report calling for 3rd progess payment of 10% is for RC Frame Works. Earlier 20% for S&P + 10% for foundation. next should be 5% for brick walls after qp certify schedule. So till now minus away initial 20% i only paid developer another 20% out of remain 80% and + stamp, u can work out my margin without interest cost.

With the army of carabelle and botannia coming top in next 6 mths, how much do you think I should price then? I have been getting unsecure offer of 660-670 but never see a single cheque yet. BT report 663psf? so 1389 x 663 so absolute at $920,907. + stamp 22230. Short of 50k to 1 million for this 3 bedders double 9. lol. You want?

Mr Vincent, u ask a proper structure question so I answer you. please kindly don't behave like the 2 disgusting clowns (cher & proud owner which most likely the same person) and reply/talk rubbish. thank you.
    Don't need to talk too much. This is my 1st encounter/reply to you, please enlighten which part is abusive? KNN, I still call you Mr Vincent said thank you some more, pui.

And what is this "I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour"?
    One: Refer to above paragraph for "abusive" term used.
    Two: I also hope a lot of things for your family members leh, you want me to go on?

See? Mr Moron, you talk cock right? And if you could justify my point is wrong, I'm more then happy to recieve it, so what is this you are talking about ppl pointing me out??? I could easliy think of one instance when I mistaken Gardenvista having multistorey carpark untill someone point out the mistake which I outright admit my mistake and said he is right. This is a small thingy but an illustration of how I could always reference my words. Look, I'm young and the ego contain within me is of average size only.

You? KNN, act big not big. Act strong but damm fragile, can't take it don't post loh.. Frankly speaking pal, I think you need some serious consulting. Some sort of pastoral care or what..

to tell the truth, i was given a valuation of 800k for a 1389sqft. i was like, wah, owner asking 900k+?? seller ki siao eat salah medicine is it?? the valuation was revised to 850k a day later, which to me is reasonable.

i no expert and no lao jiao or whatever jiao. so i take it whatever valuation was provided to me. and frankly, a valuation of 800-850k is reasonable to me at this pt in time. anything more is a rip off.

i'm sure to alot of people out there, anything beyond this range for a 99LH 3br in this location is bloody ridiculous.

assuming u loan 80%, u wanna sell for how much 5, 10, 15 yrs later before you even breakeven if you pay 900k+ ???? 1.2m? 1.5m? who's gonna buy from u as it ages 5, 10, 15 yrs later at this px???

to tell the truth, i was given a valuation of 800k for a 1389sqft. i was like, wah, owner asking 900k+?? seller ki siao eat salah medicine is it?? the valuation was revised to 850k a day later, which to me is reasonable.

i no expert and no lao jiao or whatever jiao. so i take it whatever valuation was provided to me. and frankly, a valuation of 800-850k is reasonable to me at this pt in time. anything more is a rip off.

i'm sure to alot of people out there, anything beyond this range for a 99LH 3br in this location is bloody ridiculous.

assuming u loan 80%, u wanna sell for how much 5, 10, 15 yrs later before you even breakeven if you pay 900k+ ???? 1.2m? 1.5m? who's gonna buy from u as it ages 5, 10, 15 yrs later at this px???
    900k/1389 = 645 psf
    800k/1389 = 575 psf

first of all you have people who keeps saying due to AIR QUALITY ..Clementiwoods and Varsity Park are better than FH Stellar ..

of course some CW owners will price it same as FH Stellar lor ..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    900k/1389 = 645 psf
    800k/1389 = 575 psf

first of all you have people who keeps saying due to AIR QUALITY ..Clementiwoods and Varsity Park are better than FH Stellar ..

of course some CW owners will price it same as FH Stellar lor ..
    actually once the Haze is back...the whole of S'pore air quality will drops...so no worries about air quality.........

1 live, live it.............

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin C
    actually once the Haze is back...the whole of S'pore air quality will drops...so no worries about air quality.........

1 live, live it.............

cheers
    agree

in fact .. based on caveat .. Stellar is still trading higher than carabelle or botannia .. heard Botannia now asking 760 psf .. but stellar already traded at 788 and 795 psf ..

Owner are still asking >$800 psf for studio unit in Clementiwoods. Is it reasonable to purchase? Some agent tell me that smaller unit has higher psf because it was purchased at a higher psf.
    Anyone know how much studio units when it was first launch?