Default espa (D23, 999 year, Soilbuild)

espa (Cashew Road)

Expected Launch Date: 1Q07
    Expected TOP Date: 1Q08
    Land Area (sq m): 5,628
    No. of Units: 78
    Tenure: 999-year leasehold

Precieux Guest

Default Re: espa (D23, 999 year, Soilbuild)

IMO nice design, decent pricing, pity that it faces Assumption School/ Boys Town.

Almost half the units owned by the church people already?

Unregistered Guest

How is this performing? Is it true that some units already snapped up? Don't shoot me, I'm only asking.

Precieux Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    How is this performing? Is it true that some units already snapped up? Don't shoot me, I'm only asking.
    Haha, why would anyone shoot you?!? But anyways yes. There's some agreement on the sale of the land with church next door. So many units were bought by church people probably at a concession months back even before public sales. Can't remember which stacks. But certain stacks were blocked for church, those blocks on the right hand side I think.

Preview of sales to public were opened more than a month back. During preview, prices were still negotiable with developer, not sure about now though, given the market sentiments that is!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Precieux
    Haha, why would anyone shoot you?!? But anyways yes. There's some agreement on the sale of the land with church next door. So many units were bought by church people probably at a concession months back even before public sales. Can't remember which stacks. But certain stacks were blocked for church, those blocks on the right hand side I think.

Preview of sales to public were opened more than a month back. During preview, prices were still negotiable with developer, not sure about now though, given the market sentiments that is!

Most developers over pricing developments.... this is no different...Master Bedrooms too small...space wasted for oversize jacuzzi in master bedroom toilet...cute...but not practical...all units on upper floors staring straight into the school...ground floor units are most interesting.....wouldn't touch this development with a ten foot pole....grossly over priced as far as I'm concern!

ko Guest

Is Espa a better buy, or Linear at 888 Upp Bt Timah Road ?
    They are quite close to each other.
    Linear has front and back facing units. price wise, linear is cheaper, about 560 psf, but is it worth this price ?

Unregistered Guest

part of linear's building structure is stuck next to the shophouses situated beside the development, its right next to the main road and is very noisy..the development exterior looks like office and its not fully sold tho' it TOP a while ago

Unregistered Guest

I noted these about Espa :

1. No built in warbrobes or cabinets for the bedrooms, except for the master bedroom where they put some aluminium poles and wooden planks as a walk in wardrobe

2. The layout for the 3 BR ( not 3 plus study or 4 BR ) is such that the master bedroom is next to the bomb shelter, and the other 2 bedroom are at the opposite far end of the apartment, separated by the kitchen and living room.
    This layout is not ideal for couples with young children, and if the household has a domestic helper staying in the bomb shelter/utility room which is right next to the master bedroom.

3. The 3 BR master bathroom does not have a long bath/bath tub. This is only available for 3 + study / 4 BR . Knight Frank agent suggest that we can install one ourselves but there is obviously lack of space to install.

4. Private lift lobby, right at your door step.

Unregistered Guest

anything has any idea what's the asking price now? thanks.

Unregistered Guest

for amenities, layout and design - linear which is just down the road is a better bet.

Unregistered Guest

for amenities, layout and design - linear which is just down the road is a better bet.
    My sentiments exactly!!

Unregistered Guest

My sentiments exactly!!
    Seen both and both sucks in terms of location, and location is everything.

Unregistered Guest

Seen both and both sucks in terms of location, and location is everything.
    I do not stay at the espa; however, I really do empathise with the genuine owners here. Mr/Mrs ''Wannabe Own A Condo'' seems to have struck here as well! This person is full of critiscism that is both unfounded and ignorant!

My take of it; he/she is just a heckler! He/she is probably responsible for the adverse postings in other sites as well!

My message to you. If you cannot get a condo just keep uor comments to yourself! You are a bitter and very selfish person!!

Unregistered Guest

I don't like it. It's too far to walk to Railway Mall or Bt Panjang Plaza. It's to close to the main road. It's by a T-junction. Behind is a school - don't think it's considered a branded school. The design nothing to shout about. No built-in wardrobes - what a joke.

Unregistered Guest

I do not stay at the espa; however, I really do empathise with the genuine owners here. Mr/Mrs ''Wannabe Own A Condo'' seems to have struck here as well! This person is full of critiscism that is both unfounded and ignorant!

My take of it; he/she is just a heckler! He/she is probably responsible for the adverse postings in other sites as well!

My message to you. If you cannot get a condo just keep uor comments to yourself! You are a bitter and very selfish person!!
    This is a forum for open discussion. I'm just stating from my personal observation, which u can choose to disagree. But obviously I'm not the only one who has this view as can be seen from the above forummer's comments.

Unregistered Guest

This is a forum for open discussion. I'm just stating from my personal observation, which u can choose to disagree. But obviously I'm not the only one who has this view as can be seen from the above forummer's comments.
    Well, if you want to make observations about a place, please do not do so in such a callous and unrefined manner. I wonder whether you can even afford a condo in the first place.

Unregistered Guest

Tell me my friend, which particular development is your favourite. Like to know your personal observation.

Unregistered Guest

For those who are wondering what "The Linear" is all about, please visit www.thelinear.com

An observer.....

Unregistered Guest

Tell me my friend, which particular development is your favourite. Like to know your personal observation.
    Grow up boys... what's the point in bickering? Just go check out the espa for yourself and see if what is said is true...

Unregistered Guest

Let me guess, I obviously hit a sore spot with Mr I-Can-Afford-To-Buy-The-Linear-Everyone-Is-Poorer-Than-Me here. Sorry if I bruised your ego.

Unregistered Guest

Let me guess, I obviously hit a sore spot with Mr I-Can-Afford-To-Buy-The-Linear-Everyone-Is-Poorer-Than-Me here. Sorry if I bruised your ego.
    What's your problem? I definitely do not think in such a manner (shows how myopic you are)!

Your comments are callous, untrue and very cynical! You must be residing in some ''ultra-super-mega-fancy'' development! I guess peons such as myself can only afford a small development like this that comes without the bells and whistles of your wonderful estate!

WesternBoy Guest

Default MRT

Is the MRT station at the exact location?

rr Guest

yes it is right next to it. poor owners who bought it, caus eit is going to be noisy!

Unregistered888 Guest

Exclamation i am not an agent coz they stink

shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Owner to be Guest

Unhappy

i think that it is really too hasty to have purchased this unit so soon. some more MRT so near us, every few minutes you can hear it!!! Plus the major T junction, but no choice lah, try to get rid of it asap at a reasonable price loh.

Default ESPA 999 years 3BR For Sale!! Top in 2-3 Months Time!!

ESPA @ 10-16 Cashew Road
    (Off Upper Bukit Timah)

999 years - TOP in 2-3 Months Time!!

3 Bedrooms - 1066 Sqft
    ( Asking Price = Only $850k Negotiable)

Selling Points

* Private Lift / Pool View / Nice Unit No.
    * Within 1 Km to CHIJ(Bukit Timah Primary) / Bukit Panjiang Primary / Zhenghua Primary & Assumption English School
    * Low Monthly Maintenance Fees of $250/-
    * Standard Fitting with Complete Kitchen Appliances.
    * Infront of NEW & Upcoming DownTown Line - Cashew MRT Station to be ready by 2015

Call/sms me @ 9852 5624 for Appointment
    or
    Email me : [email protected] for more info.

~~Co-Broke are most welcomed~~

Brandon Tong
    Hp: 9852 5624
    Associate Director
    Huttons Real Estate Group
    www.SGRE.com.sg

Default ESPA

Project Name-ESPA
    Developer-SB (Cashew) Development Pte Ltd(Soilbuild Group Holdings Limited)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - 999 Yrs From 25/09/1882
    Total Units - 78
    Completion Date - Est 31 Dec 2009
    District - 23

more floor plans

click here to see 720 degree virtual tour

Default Espa

Hi all

Just wonder anyone went to view Espa recently? Seems there's a big difference in PSF between Espa and Linear. Espa frontage is a big canal while Linear backend is the same big canal. Seems the big canal runs along both Linear and Espa.

An agent quoted $1.25mil for a 1442 sqft unit at this portion of upper bt timah road area, i.e. $866 psf. Similar unit @ Linear can be around $600 psf after some bargaining.