Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

Above 10. Interested?

Condo's and HDB's are no different except one that offers condo facilities and the other without. You must understand HDB buyer's mentality which will also be very much similar to condo buyer's mentality.

HDB buyers want high floor, unblocked, no west sun, spacious living room, windy and best is unblock with spectacular views. As they move or upgrade, they will have the same requirements for condo.

The sail is one fine example of having a good 'water view' - selected units.
    Sentosa full of water view too.
    Tanjong Rhu
    Bedok Reserviour
    Kallang Basin
    Marine parade
    Bukit Batok
    Macritchie
    etc.

You might want to do a study on projects located near water body since everybody knows near MRT projects are GOOD~! Others yet to realise MM units.

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    like this?

Nice view...great colors!

Quote Originally Posted by aimtowin
    Got the 8th floor pool facing :-) at slightly over 1 mil. :-(
    Congrats! which stack did you get? Don't mind sharing roughly how much psf ?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    HDB buyers want high floor, unblocked, no west sun, spacious living room, windy and best is unblock with spectacular views. ...
    Thought that's most people's sentiments ...not just HDB buyers

I will be your new neighbour, got 5th flr at just below $1m :-)

congrats! my future next door neighbours!

Quote Originally Posted by Denlim
    I will be your new neighbour, got 5th flr at just below $1m :-)

congrats! my future next door neighbours!
    Thank you thank you and hope to see more neighbours joining in the forum so that we can enjoy the beautiful view with a ice cold beer together when the time comes.

Went to kaypo this afternoon. All the released reservoir view high floor units gone.

Cheapest unit I saw was #02-01 2 bedder selling 667k facing main gate.

Some other 2 bedder pricing:
    #05-01 677k
    #02-16 687k
    #02-06 701k
    #11-34 701k

2+study #03-25 837k

I also think that the entry price should be 800 psf and above...

They keep referring to how cheap it is relative to FEO's Waterfront series. Not sure if it is an advantage to keep comparing with the "well known" FEO (well known for charging high high)...

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    yes, that was quite a hassle. but do you think it's worth buying? the psf is $850 upwards and the most realistic benchmark i can use for that location is the Tropica which has been hovering around 700-750 and the potential for cap appreciation seems quite low for this area. will it break through $1000 psf over 3 years?

Between the two, Waterview has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    i was just thinking about waterview vs vacanza - where my money will be better spent. any thoughts anyone? from my perspective, these are 2 quite comparable based on the objectives i have set. but downside is both are not exactly near MRT station and might be difficult to rent or sell in the future. and given the mass market positioning of both developments, accessibility to transport is quite important imo.

Correction...I meant 800 psf and below...

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I also think that the entry price should be 800 psf and above...

They keep referring to how cheap it is relative to FEO's Waterfront series. Not sure if it is an advantage to keep comparing with the "well known" FEO (well known for charging high high)...

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    Hi EL, mind sharing your unit price? I'm a noob looking around and need a little hand-holding Thanks!
    >1.1mil

Quote Originally Posted by okko
    wow, that's really fast! 又快又准! #9 is a top choice stack. Congrats congrats!!! Are you going to keep your current 4-br for rent to sell by the time of TOP?
    Thank you thank you.

in fact I had no time to think too much at that time, because the good view units getting less n less, many agents queque to check price, entire venue busy like fish market.

I went to showflat confirmed the layout not as small as i think, and #09 4 bedder running out of good lake view units, i have no choice but make a decision loh. after i secured my unit, 2 units below mine already taken - it was that FAST! everybody grab like no need money. very very crazy.

For my be-loved 4 bedder in Tropica hoh, I love also so much. I will see how 3 years later... but i may have to give up my HDB flat by then... so sad... rental return so good... hopefuly goverment will change policy in 3 years time

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Reservoir view is limited to those condos near reservoir, whereas pool view is more common, thus the premium for reservoir view.
    that's what I think! fully agreed!

welcome neighbour! you will love the life style here!
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Denlim
    Thank you thank you and hope to see more neighbours joining in the forum so that we can enjoy the beautiful view with a ice cold beer together when the time comes.
    welcome neighbour! you will love VW and Tampines

332 out of 390 units released sold so far. 110 more to be released this week.

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    >1.1mil
    Congrats! When I went there, I fell in love with the 4 bedder reservoir unit but only 4th floor and below avail. 4th floor was 1.186 mio. As I wasn't convinced if I could still get a view, I did not give cheque. I think it's gone by now.

Congrats! When I went there, I fell in love with the 4 bedder reservoir unit but only 4th floor and below avail. 4th floor was 1.186 mio. As I wasn't convinced if I could still get a view, I did not give cheque. I think it's gone by now.
    Hey con, the 1st flr unit is 4.5m off the ground so the 4th flr unit will be abt 5.5flr high - good enough for a water/green top view. For 1.186m, we are looking at sub 900 psf which is not too bad for an unblocked water view.

I understand from a fengshui master that stk 14 has good fs. Not sure abt that, but a good unblk water view is what I will go for at sub 900 psf. Of course it helps if I have 1.186m to spare

TOP in 3 years? I tot someone mentioned 6.

Hope we can be waterview neighbours in 3 years

Thank you thank you.

in fact I had no time to think too much at that time, because the good view units getting less n less, many agents queque to check price, entire venue busy like fish market.

I went to showflat confirmed the layout not as small as i think, and #09 4 bedder running out of good lake view units, i have no choice but make a decision loh. after i secured my unit, 2 units below mine already taken - it was that FAST! everybody grab like no need money. very very crazy.

For my be-loved 4 bedder in Tropica hoh, I love also so much. I will see how 3 years later... but i may have to give up my HDB flat by then... so sad... rental return so good... hopefuly goverment will change policy in 3 years time

I assume you refering to #04-14? Was also quoted same price when I visited on Sunday. Was told that developer will increase price after the weekend. Guess not.

That's correct. I was also there on Sunday. Are you interested too?

TOP in 3 years? I tot someone mentioned 6.

Hope we can be waterview neighbours in 3 years
    Offically it's 6 years, but usually by end of 2013 as what agent told me. nevertheless, let's enjoy the good healthy green life in Tropica first

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    I assume you refering to #04-14? Was also quoted same price when I visited on Sunday. Was told that developer will increase price after the weekend. Guess not.
    if the best units were already released and sold out, the left over are those quarry facing unit I guess? then the price may not be able to increased...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    332 out of 390 units released sold so far. 110 more to be released this week.

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement
    wow that's good! I'm deep inside the maintain in TW, so glad to know that WV has a good sales. Congrates to all the WV buyers and our potential neighbours

not sure how sales has been since then though.

wow that's good! I'm deep inside the maintain in TW, so glad to know that WV has a good sales. Congrates to all the WV buyers and our potential neighbours

Why do you need to give up your HDB?

Thank you thank you.

Thank you thank you.

Just like buying Hello Kitty toy from MacDonald? Be careful!!

sold 350 units of 390 units launch...not bad...wonder how the take up this weekend...launching another 110 units.

sold 350 units of 390 units launch...not bad...wonder how the take up this weekend...launching another 110 units.
    Wow... very fast and very good... Waterview is really nice.