Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Received update from Developer sales team last nite:
    Unit Types & Pricing
    2 BR: $666k - $766k (786 - 1033sqft)
    2+1: $766k - $900k (926 - 1184sqft)
    3 BR: $980k - $1.1m (1119 - 1722sqft)
    3+1: $990k - $1.15m (1109 - 1733sqft)
    4 BR: $1.05m - $1.28m (1195 - 1711sqft)

I am told:
    Cheque collection starts now (ends 14th November 2010) for buyers ready to buy without viewing.
    Showroom opens 17th November 2010.
    Official launch on 19th November 2010.

Wah...why so hot??
    Buy without viewing???
    Is it close to MRT??
    if the estimates r correct, den 2bedders at 850-900psf sounds attractive and quantum still below 700k which is very rare

Pricing does look attractive, all around the $1m for 3 bed & above.
    but i believe there will be a (super )high premium for those stacks facing the reservoir, like waterfront.

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Received update from Developer sales team last nite:
    Unit Types & Pricing
    2 BR: $666k - $766k (786 - 1033sqft)
    2+1: $766k - $900k (926 - 1184sqft)
    3 BR: $980k - $1.1m (1119 - 1722sqft)
    3+1: $990k - $1.15m (1109 - 1733sqft)
    4 BR: $1.05m - $1.28m (1195 - 1711sqft)

I am told:
    Cheque collection starts now (ends 14th November 2010) for buyers ready to buy without viewing.
    Showroom opens 17th November 2010.
    Official launch on 19th November 2010.

Wah...why so hot??
    Buy without viewing???
    Is it close to MRT??

if not mistaken, all the 2 bed & 2+ are not facing the reservoir..... so maybe that's why?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if the estimates r correct, den 2bedders at 850-900psf sounds attractive and quantum still below 700k which is very rare

you may be right. reservoir view premium is getting higher and higher.

and waterview's reservoir view is lagi nice, coz there's no road between it and the reservoir.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    but i believe there will be a (super )high premium for those stacks facing the reservoir, like waterfront.

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon

and waterview's reservoir view is lagi nice, coz there's no road between it and the reservoir.
    Guys, if your unit is facing the reservoir at a high enough level, then it really doesn't matter if there is a road in between or not. If by constantly highlighting will make the developments at this plot and Tropica feel more special as compared to Baywater, Clearwater or even the Waterfront collection, then its pretty pathetic man. I'm sure these 2 developments have its pros...and hopefully its not just having a view with no road in between.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Guys, if your unit is facing the reservoir at a high enough level, then it really doesn't matter if there is a road in between or not. If by constantly highlighting will make the developments at this plot and Tropica feel more special as compared to Baywater, Clearwater or even the Waterfront collection, then its pretty pathetic man. I'm sure these 2 developments have its pros...and hopefully its not just having a view with no road in between.
    it does matter la....no traffic noise mah...but this one not near future mrt

bro, road noise is an important consideration, especially when you go higher. i have units at the tropica and clearwater, and the noise level is not the same. just trying to give an objective view, dun be so defensive abt ur waterfront collection la.

bro, road noise is an important consideration, especially when you go higher. i have units at the tropica and clearwater, and the noise level is not the same. just trying to give an objective view, dun be so defensive abt ur waterfront collection la.
    Ok, I stand corrected if the amount of noise coming from the 4 lanes can be unbearable as I don't live there. But seriously, we are not talking about some highway or even Tampines Ave 10 where there are plenty of heavy vehicles. Being defensive will be if someone keep harping on the fact that this new development is not near future MRT, or its near (i think) the military airbase. Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I'm not rich enuf to pay the premium of a high floor reservoir facing unit, road in between or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    The land cost was about $420psf bidded by developer in Mar 10, b4 govt cooling measures in Aug. That could explain why it was highly priced (> $875psf) even though it's so far away from MRT.

What is current surrounding condo sub-sale selling price?

Nevertheless, the facilities sound interesting, with so many different types of "Deck"
    Facilities
    • 50m Lap Pool • Suntan Deck • Children’s Play Area • Outdoor Fitness Deck • Viewing Deck
    • BBQ Pavilion • Jogging Track • Tennis Court • Water Feature • Fitness Deck • Theme Garden
    • Clubhouse • Gym • Function Room • Changing and Shower Facilities • Sauna Room

4 lanes do not produce unbearable noise, but will definitely have more noise compared to waterview w/o a road in front of it.

i seriously do not understand why you call ppl pathetic when we're stating that waterview doesn't have a road in front of it.

Ok, I stand corrected if the amount of noise coming from the 4 lanes can be unbearable as I don't live there. But seriously, we are not talking about some highway or even Tampines Ave 10 where there are plenty of heavy vehicles. Being defensive will be if someone keep harping on the fact that this new development is not near future MRT, or its near (i think) the military airbase. Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I'm not rich enuf to pay the premium of a high floor reservoir facing unit, road in between or otherwise.

4 lanes do not produce unbearable noise, but will definitely have more noise compared to waterview w/o a road in front of it.

i seriously do not understand why you call ppl pathetic when we're stating that waterview doesn't have a road in front of it.
    Bro McKinnon, if you look at your earlier post, you mention that the view is nice because there is no road in between. I just highlighted that if its good view you want, then having a road in between will not affect the view as the road will not 'block the view'. Then the point about noise is raised.

In any case, I'm a reasonable person and if my choice of word has offended you, then I do apologies. Let's move on.

Quit twisting ur words. You do not stay at either of the areas, dont own a reservoir facing unit, so u have zero credibility to make a post with weight. Apology accepted.

Bro McKinnon, if you look at your earlier post, you mention that the view is nice because there is no road in between. I just highlighted that if its good view you want, then having a road in between will not affect the view as the road will not 'block the view'. Then the point about noise is raised.

In any case, I'm a reasonable person and if my choice of word has offended you, then I do apologies. Let's move on.

Quit twisting ur words. You do not stay at either of the areas, dont own a reservoir facing unit, so u have zero credibility to make a post with weight. Apology accepted.

Only stack 26 2bedder will have some reservoir view if u look sideways from the balcony. Hopefully it will still be priced below 700k

i like this development, hope the pricing is fair.

Hi gfoo,

but the future mrt is not near to the development. this is one point which bothers me.....

Quote Originally Posted by doraemon1
    Hi gfoo,

but the future mrt is not near to the development. this is one point which bothers me.....
    how many large scenic, unpolluted bodies of water are there in singapore? the entire southern coastline is now mid-to-luxury. the northern coastline is highly polluted you give me free stay also i don't want. that only leaves seletar, macritchie/pierce, and bedok. with bedok being a little less heartlander than seletar.

what i also like about this is that it is on it's own segregated land parcel, unlike the waterfront collection.

Yah, last time i recalled at the waterfront showroom, i thot i saw they speculatively put that there will be 1 mrt at the poly and another at quarry park. but we now knw that that was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by doraemon1
    Hi gfoo,

paya lebar airbase is very near.. any issue?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    paya lebar airbase is very near.. any issue?
    Fighter jets making emergency landing in your swimming pool....once in 50 years.

I got PH floorplan already - too big to digest!

Really don't know why they build 4 bedder so small, PH so big, yet give such funny layout for open terrace? you see the small path on upper floor then you will understand what i mean.

when you friend come to see your beautiful reservoir view, you have to bring them carefully go through the tiny path to reach there (i guess).

A big white elephant???

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    I got PH floorplan already - too big to digest!

Really don't know why they build 4 bedder so small, PH so big, yet give such funny layout for open terrace? you see the small path on upper floor then you will understand what i mean.

when you friend come to see your beautiful reservoir view, you have to bring them carefully go through the tiny path to reach there (i guess).

A big white elephant???
    hrmm...its like half the floor area is juat the roof terrace on top...
    btw, any more floor plans to share? 2bedroom 3 bedroom?

Congrats sister eastlover on ur good buy. I assume its blk 77?

Congrats sister eastlover on ur good buy. I assume its blk 77?
    thank you thank you, the #09 i eyeing so long already.

good thing is there is MBR no window facing west, so i don't worry abt fengshui liao

sorry can't grab #12-12 for you, too late

good thing is there is MBR no window facing west, so i don't worry abt fengshui liao

In fact, all the good units (unblock lake view + no road noise) e.g #09, #12, #13 & #14 all taken up, only left 3 -4 floor units.

By the way, waterview basement carpark at ground level, first floor above ground 4.6Meter, so 4th floor is almost 5.5 floor in Tropica, can see half lake half green tree, also not bad lah

erm...what kind of pricing are we looking at?

My friend just sms-ed me yesterday that he went to look see look see with his parents, end up he did not buy but the parents bought.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    erm...what kind of pricing are we looking at?

My friend just sms-ed me yesterday that he went to look see look see with his parents, end up he did not buy but the parents bought.
    Hi Aze, do you know the unit size and price? May take a look if pricing is reasonable. Thanks.

Hi EL, mind sharing your unit price? I'm a noob looking around and need a little hand-holding Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    Hi Aze, do you know the unit size and price? May take a look if pricing is reasonable. Thanks.
    hi condolisa, the typcal 2br is 786 sqft, 3br is 1130 sqft and 4br is ard 1195-1324 sqft. As for price range, 2 br is from 666k, 3br is from 980k but no idea on 4br as it is out of my budget... Hope it helps..