Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

maybe good for feng shui too, all the blocks surround the figure 8.

It is pretty common in the older developments with a lot of land and space. Every block has a first floor lobby/island for pick-up/drop off (in addition to basement carpark). Nowadays I don't see them anymore - no space for such luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    actually what do u mean by "drop off point" huh ? If there is an underground car park, you can always drive to your lobby, stop there, and "drop off", no ?

or you mean a designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby ? that's not very common I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    maybe good for feng shui too, all the blocks surround the figure 8.
    I am going to buy the PH there liao!!

one is quarry park, one is bedok reservoir.

and yes, they look to form the letter 8, maybe that's why tropica's fengshui is so good.

waterview's pools form the same 8 too, double power good fengshui?

Looks like a very promising project with good fengshui design. The large open area in the middle with the digit 8 pools is a very good Qi capturing and circulating design.

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    one is quarry park, one is bedok reservoir.

and yes, they look to form the letter 8, maybe that's why tropica's fengshui is so good.

waterview's pools form the same 8 too, double power good fengshui?
    According to fengshui, now is 八运, thus it's wise to put a BIG 8 there.

During Tropica launch, that time is 七运,so we have officially 7 blocks.

Default Comparing Water View with Tropica!

oh i see. I didn't know that. Fortune's wheel is ever turning... so how many years for one round or one turn?

Quote Originally Posted by okko
    oh i see. I didn't know that. Fortune's wheel is ever turning... so how many years for one round or one turn?
    一切易学预测的关键是旺衰(准确说是两句话:有力无力,有情无情)。其中风水方面,判断旺衰的主要依据是三元九运:一运坎、二运坤、三运震、四运巽、五运中、六运乾、七运兑、八运艮、九运离,每运管20年;分为三元,一、二、三运为上元,四、五、六运为中元,七、八、九运为下元,每元管60年,即一个60甲子周期,三元共180年,周而复始,无限循环。目前已经流转到了下元八运(2004-2023),后面是九运(2044-2063),再后面就又重新回到上元一运(2064-2083)……

艮位在东北,中国东北、朝鲜、日本北海道、蒙古、西伯利亚、阿拉斯加等地都属于这个范围。这一地区在本运乃至本世纪将成为亚洲的热点所在,整个东北亚也将成为世界的关注中心。中国的崛起是肯定无疑的。其中可能包括中国即将实现海峡两岸的统一,收回钓鱼岛等。

艮有终而复始,朝代交替,迈入新时代开端,连绵不绝之象。
    艮对应的人是少男,所以八运是年轻人的天下

在八运,八白艮为当令旺气,九紫离为未来之生气,一白坎为辅佐之气,即东北(艮)、南(离)、北(坎)三个方位为吉方,其余几个方位皆为不吉之方(特别是三碧震、四绿巽、五黄土几个方位为煞气最凶),不过最好要结合玄空飞星盘来分析。

例如艮既然有房屋之象(艮的基本意象是山,其它一切意象都是由此引申出来的,这里是指房屋像山),那么八运投资房地产肯定赚钱;

i wan that yellow stack 12 at the bottom!!!

how much is it ah?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover

一切易学预测的关键是旺衰(准确说是两句话:有力无力,有情无情)。其中风水方面,判断旺衰的主要依据是三元九运:一运坎、二运坤、三运震、四运巽、五运中、六运乾、七运兑、八运艮、九运离,每运管20年;分为三元,一、二、三运为上元,四、五、六运为中元,七、八、九运为下元,每元管60年,即一个60甲子周期,三元共180年,周而复始,无限循环。目前已经流转到了下元八运(2004-2023),后面是九运(2044-2063),再后面就又重新回到上元一运(2064-2083)……

艮位在东北,中国东北、朝鲜、日本北海道、蒙古、西伯利亚、阿拉斯加等地都属于这个范围。这一地区在本运乃至本世纪将成为亚洲的热点所在,整个东北亚也将成为世界的关注中心。中国的崛起是肯定无疑的。其中可能包括中国即将实现海峡两岸的统一,收回钓鱼岛等。

艮有终而复始,朝代交替,迈入新时代开端,连绵不绝之象。
    艮对应的人是少男,所以八运是年轻人的天下

在八运,八白艮为当令旺气,九紫离为未来之生气,一白坎为辅佐之气,即东北(艮)、南(离)、北(坎)三个方位为吉方,其余几个方位皆为不吉之方(特别是三碧震、四绿巽、五黄土几个方位为煞气最凶),不过最好要结合玄空飞星盘来分析。

例如艮既然有房屋之象(艮的基本意象是山,其它一切意象都是由此引申出来的,这里是指房屋像山),那么八运投资房地产肯定赚钱;
    wow, spellbound, you are so good sis! in this case, does it mean Tropica has been guo qi?

i thought that part was a good suggestion by you, until you added on for him to look at high end scotts development, simply because he asked about drop-off points.

and may i know what your banging against the wall in that post signify?
    Thanks dude. Exactly. I didn't mean multiple drop off points are "must-have", but surely "good to have" if the land size is big enough or can afford.

wow, spellbound, you are so good sis! in this case, does it mean Tropica has been guo qi?
    哈哈!不必太拘泥了。只要是自己的家,舒舒服服的,就好。难道我们得每二十年搬一次家?

You see the picture i posted above, waterview and tropica 各有千秋,waterview 新,tropica 大。

Frankly speaking, 以后很难再有Tropica这样又大又绿的condo了。our 3bedder even bigger than WV 4 bedder. and our specious 4 bedder is 稀有产品了!

咱们就水涨船高,一起发财吧!

哈哈!不必太拘泥了。只要是自己的家,舒舒服服的,就好。难道我们得每二十年搬一次家?

You see the picture i posted above, waterview and tropica 各有千秋,waterview 新,tropica 大。

Frankly speaking, 以后很难再有Tropica这样又大又绿的condo了。our 3bedder even bigger than WV 4 bedder. and our specious 4 bedder is 稀有产品了!

咱们就水涨船高,一起发财吧!
    I guess you are right, one's birth-day or birth-time also counts... one person's meat can be another's poison so called. I did some homework myself, just go google. You won't believe what I just found:

Question: "..... As this is a period 7 project, will the good feng shui continue in period 8 and beyond?“

Answer: "Dear Anon (Hidden for Privacy),

There are two considerations: Overall, the plot of land has good shapes and forms Feng Shui.

As we are now under Period 8; it is always prudent like all Feng Shui assessments to look at or study the Feng Shui qi of Period 7 vs Period 8 for the specific unit in a development. Some homes or aparatment(s) can benefit with a change in qi.

While others may have to consider or dwell deeper into each sector to check to see whether it is more beneifical or worse-off to fly to a new Period 8 chart.

For example, because of the frontage of the home; on the surface, it is good to fly to Period 8. However, on closer study or scrutiny of the flying star charts, it was found that e.g. nasty stars such as #5 and #2 has flown into one or several bedrooms. Thus, could be a case of more $$$ wealth but poor health!

Do remember that once we had "flown" a home or apartment to the next period, we cannot time travel and reverse it back to a previous period. Thus while we can fly to Period 8. We cannot swim backstroke and reverse a home to Period 7!

Warmest Regards,”

So ha, if you feel you were very lucky during period 7, by all means stay put. If you feel you were very "sui" during period 7, by all means move to period 8. Am I right?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

"designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby" is common if the estate is exclusive enough for just 1 block but we probably can't find such luxury feature in those with many blocks in the same estate (especially for new estates).

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    actually what do u mean by "drop off point" huh ? If there is an underground car park, you can always drive to your lobby, stop there, and "drop off", no ?

or you mean a designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby ? that's not very common I think.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

三元玄空风水,颠倒本末。未言峦头总是非。哈哈哈。

葬者,藏也,乘生气也。 ...
    其行也,因地之势。其聚也,因势之止。古人聚之使不散,行之使有止。故谓之风水。

I guess you are right, one's birth-day or birth-time also counts... one person's meat can be another's poison so called. I did some homework myself, just go google. You won't believe what I just found:

Question: "..... As this is a period 7 project, will the good feng shui continue in period 8 and beyond?“

Answer: "Dear Anon (Hidden for Privacy),

There are two considerations: Overall, the plot of land has good shapes and forms Feng Shui.

As we are now under Period 8; it is always prudent like all Feng Shui assessments to look at or study the Feng Shui qi of Period 7 vs Period 8 for the specific unit in a development. Some homes or aparatment(s) can benefit with a change in qi.

While others may have to consider or dwell deeper into each sector to check to see whether it is more beneifical or worse-off to fly to a new Period 8 chart.

For example, because of the frontage of the home; on the surface, it is good to fly to Period 8. However, on closer study or scrutiny of the flying star charts, it was found that e.g. nasty stars such as #5 and #2 has flown into one or several bedrooms. Thus, could be a case of more $$$ wealth but poor health!

Do remember that once we had "flown" a home or apartment to the next period, we cannot time travel and reverse it back to a previous period. Thus while we can fly to Period 8. We cannot swim backstroke and reverse a home to Period 7!

Warmest Regards,”

So ha, if you feel you were very lucky during period 7, by all means stay put. If you feel you were very "sui" during period 7, by all means move to period 8. Am I right?
    Last edited by teddybear; 04-11-10 at 13:19.

Based on the site plan, I think stack 40, 43 and 42 are the best fengshui stacks for collecting Qi.

The only good 2 bedder would be stack 26 with pool view and reservoir view looking sideways.

Btw, what is the official name of this project? Any floor plans available online?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Based on the site plan, I think stack 40, 43 and 42 are the best fengshui stacks for collecting Qi.

The only good 2 bedder would be stack 26 with pool view and reservoir view looking sideways.

Btw, what is the official name of this project? Any floor plans available online?
    agreed. stk 40, 42, 43 have both pool and lake view and should be no road noise, only thing is the reservior view will be pocketed. stk 09,12,13,14 have non-blocked view - but most be very costly.... not sure the road noice for stk 14.
    studied the site map again and i noticed that there is no path can reach to blk 77! haha, i guess they forgot to draw the path.

one more thing - there is a viewing deck with stairs, meaning it must be at least 2 story high, in order to view the quarry view. how about the ground units in blk 81-89? no pravicy at all?

Yah, the main advantage of stk 09,12,13,14 is the quiet and total unblocked reservoir view with no road infront. This is what the waterfront collection cannot offer.

Anybody got floor plans to share?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yah, the main advantage of stk 09,12,13,14 is the quiet and total unblocked reservoir view with no road infront. This is what the waterfront collection cannot offer.
    You win some, you lose some lah.
    I wonder how much premium will these blocks sell for. Should be significant if the developer is smart since there is so much interest in them.

someone buy #12-12 and flip to me 6 years later pls.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    You win some, you lose some lah.
    I wonder how much premium will these blocks sell for. Should be significant if the developer is smart since there is so much interest in them.

someone buy #12-12 and flip to me 6 years later pls.
    haha i will go for holiday on 18-Nov morning, for 10 days.... i'm wondering what kind of units will be left for me to shop. hahaha

haha i will go for holiday on 18-Nov morning, for 10 days.... i'm wondering what kind of units will be left for me to shop. hahaha
    Just leave a big, fat cheque with the agent. You'll definitely get your choice unit.

Default floor plan is out!

Just leave a big, fat cheque with the agent. You'll definitely get your choice unit.
    saw the floor plan already!!!

1) no baywindow, yes confirmed
    2) but 09 or 12/13 have 2 balcony! haha, one for viewing, one for laundry hanging! the back balcony even bigger than the front one, sure have place for you to dry your king size bedsheet

3) one design good it that majority of units door not facing balcony, meaning you can save $$$ to build a blocker for fengshui purpose, that make the living + dinning hall look bigger also.

4) for my 4 bedder, no attached toilet for junior suit, but one room can go back balcony directly, hehehe

5) and hoh, no store room - if i use the HS as maid room, i need to ask Stanly to figure out how to create a storage intelligently.

6) super small kitchen comparing with our SUPER BIG tropica 4 bedder kitchen.

7) AC is not small, seems as big as the balcony

8) MBR in stk 09 got 2 big windows - don't know where to put bed, for the best fengshui position, as bed can't against window... need master to advise.

9) stk 09 hit by afternoon sun, got 2 big windows means need to buy tick tick curtain to block the hot sun.
    Last edited by East Lover; 10-11-10 at 10:37.

In 2001, regulation allows larger balcony; an additional of 10% surface area over and above the allowed development intensity. Developer can sell this space. A/C ledge is also saleable space but not useable.

2) but 09 or 12/13 have 2 balcony! haha, one for viewing, one for laundry hanging! the back balcony even bigger than the front one, sure have place for you to dry your king size bedsheet

3) one design good it that majority of units door not facing balcony, meaning you can save $$$ to build a blocker for fengshui purpose, that make the living + dinning hall look bigger also.

4) for my 4 bedder, no attached toilet for junior suit, but one room can go back balcony directly, hehehe

5) and hoh, no store room - if i use the HS as maid room, i need to ask Stanly to figure out how to create a storage intelligently.

8) MBR in stk 09 got 2 big windows - don't know where to put bed, for the best fengshui position, as bed can't against window... need master to advise.

9) stk 09 hit by afternoon sun, got 2 big windows means need to buy tick tick curtain to block the hot sun.

Can share the floorplan if you have it with you? Thanks.

Why liddat.... Got money buy condo no money buy dryer to dry bedsheets....

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Why liddat.... Got money buy condo no money buy dryer to dry bedsheets....
    ai yah, env friendly mah. you know how good it smells if dried by sun instead of dryer?

otherwise, pls advise how to utilize the big balcony next to back yard? for maid to do sun tan?

Can share the floorplan if you have it with you? Thanks.
    will try if can have softwcopy ...

last night we went out jogging, already saw several agents in Tropica, with their colorful profile nah.

will try if can have softwcopy ...

last night we went out jogging, already saw several agents in Tropica, with their colorful profile nah.
    Received update from Developer sales team last nite:
    Unit Types & Pricing
    2 BR: $666k - $766k (786 - 1033sqft)
    2+1: $766k - $900k (926 - 1184sqft)
    3 BR: $980k - $1.1m (1119 - 1722sqft)
    3+1: $990k - $1.15m (1109 - 1733sqft)
    4 BR: $1.05m - $1.28m (1195 - 1711sqft)

I am told:
    Cheque collection starts now (ends 14th November 2010) for buyers ready to buy without viewing.
    Showroom opens 17th November 2010.
    Official launch on 19th November 2010.

Wah...why so hot??
    Buy without viewing???
    Is it close to MRT??