Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah, below explanation like every direction also not totally bad and not totally good? Which Fengshui sect or Master said that?

I had been taught that in Fengshui, facing West is the worse, followed by North-West and South-West. Facing South but tilted to East (not exactly South facing, actually should be between South & South-East) is the best fengshui facing, followed by South-East. So, always look for property with living room and Master bedroom windows facing these 2 facings!

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    一、坐北朝南的房子 气场平和,财运减弱,但不至于衰败。宜守成,不宜创业。
    二、坐东北朝西南的房子 大吉之象。是非常适合办公环境的流年方位。宜创业。多有发财升迁之喜。
    三、坐东朝西的房子 身体康健、家庭幸福,但事业败落,有志难申。
    四、坐东南朝西北的房子 不吉之象,尤其不利于中年女人。家庭不和,财运受阻。
    五、坐南朝北的房子 衰败之象。多口舌纷争,是非不断,财运平平。
    六、坐西南朝东北的房子 这是一个相对吉祥的人居风水方位。内在和美,外在平实,是非常适合家庭居住的流年方位。
    七、坐西朝东的房子 生气勃勃。也是一个适合创业的流年方位。但家居这个方位,在流年上不是很吉利。中年男子健康多忧。
    八、坐西北朝东南的房子 努力进取之象。有小成但也有小忧。中等格局的流年方位。

---- majority of Waterview units are 坐东北朝西南的房子 大吉之象!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah, below explanation like every direction also not totally bad and not totally good? Which Fengshui sect or Master said that?

I had been taught that in Fengshui, facing West is the worse, followed by North-West and South-West. Facing South but tilted to East (not exactly South facing, actually should be between South & South-East) is the best fengshui facing, followed by South-East. So, always look for property with living room and Master bedroom windows facing these 2 facings!
    the best facing changed per 20 years. now 8 period facing south-west is best. I read this info in many places.

you can google it.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ok, you are talking about the belief/teaching from the Flying-Star Sect.

Just for the sake of Fengshui discussions, there is no Flying-Star Sect in Tang dynasty when the "Luan Tou" fengshui has already been practised. There are many stories about famous fengshui experts in Tang and Song dynasty who used such traditional fengshui teaching and none of them said good facing changes every 20 years. The Flying-Star sect teaching is not inline with the physical nature. Just 1 eg, your house faces West, how can it be good in certain 20 years? Can your house be cool and windy in certain 20 years? Who want to face that red hot furnace in West direction for all their life when living in that property? Those people who have heaty 8-character, they would have been "burnt" to death before even experiencing any good luck (even if you believe that facing West is best facing in particular 20 years!).

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    the best facing changed per 20 years. now 8 period facing south-west is best. I read this info in many places.

you can google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denlim
    I will be your new neighbour, got 5th flr at just below $1m :-)
    hahah...
    i jumped into the boat as well...

don't know if its the right move... but the place sure looks good compared to the many others that i have seen over the time....

Happy New Year Desquire, welcome to the family.
    When did you buy it and which stack?

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    hahah...
    i jumped into the boat as well...

don't know if its the right move... but the place sure looks good compared to the many others that i have seen over the time....

Hi there..

I hv just finished reading post related to this project....

I got stack 42, dated 21st Nov 2010. Two days earlier i saw signages directing me to 'Waterview'. The day after, I hopped down with my wife and kids...

That night was extremely stressful. Endless discussions and thoughts till 5am!!! Didn't know if we should commit. I have been staying in this area for like 28yrs now. My parents are at st.12 and i'm now staying at st.71. So poof!!!!

Went down showroom (when i'm supposed to be at Bukit Timah to bring the kids for so called 'trekking' that morning). Grabbed what i think i should before its too late... hahahah!

The rest i guess is history in the making...

** Hello to the rest of the people here and to those who hv jumped into
    the boat! Happy paddling...

Hi there..

I hv just finished reading post related to this project....

I got stack 42, dated 21st Nov 2010. Two days earlier i saw signages directing me to 'Waterview'. The day after, I hopped down with my wife and kids...

That night was extremely stressful. Endless discussions and thoughts till 5am!!! Didn't know if we should commit. I have been staying in this area for like 28yrs now. My parents are at st.12 and i'm now staying at st.71. So poof!!!!

Went down showroom (when i'm supposed to be at Bukit Timah to bring the kids for so called 'trekking' that morning). Grabbed what i think i should before its too late... hahahah!

The rest i guess is history in the making...

** Hello to the rest of the people here and to those who hv jumped into
    the boat! Happy paddling...
    Welcome Desquire! I am at stack 13. Also had lots of considerations..... History liao. Happy paddling too. Hahaha......

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tingwei
    Welcome Desquire! I am at stack 13. Also had lots of considerations..... History liao. Happy paddling too. Hahaha......
    Hey there..

My boat will probably capsize before I could even get it across the reservoir in 3yrs time. 13 is a fantastic stack!!

After much thinking decided on 42 as we prefer a 3 bedder. Another attached toilet means extra scrubbing for my wife. Haha.

42 is alright with a pool+reservoir view but yours will be 180deg reservoir!!! Unbeatable!!! Hehehe

Welcome aboard and stack 42 was one of my consideration beofre I commit. Guess we are pretty similar as I have been staying in Tampines for the past 25 years and it is after days of stressful calculation and consideration before I commit on the unit...

Hey there..

My boat will probably capsize before I could even get it across the reservoir in 3yrs time. 13 is a fantastic stack!!

After much thinking decided on 42 as we prefer a 3 bedder. Another attached toilet means extra scrubbing for my wife. Haha.

42 is alright with a pool+reservoir view but yours will be 180deg reservoir!!! Unbeatable!!! Hehehe

Which stack did you end up with bro? I guess timing wasn't on our side to think and think. We hv no luxury of such. It's like 'quick-pick' but 42 appeals to me for the so called 2-in-1 view. Congrats to you and the others too.

Hey there..

Thanks Desquire! i think the view will be good too.

Looks like a few of us here are upgraders staying nearby Waterview. I am staying at Street 82, will be watching the construction day by day. Feels like a long wait ahead.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Looks like a few of us here are upgraders staying nearby Waterview. I am staying at Street 82, will be watching the construction day by day. Feels like a long wait ahead.
    Hi you sure are spot on. I have started to look forward to the drive along Tampines Ave 10 even more these days. Stealing glances at the land to see the progress of it. Exciting but stressful at the same time. Haha.

But I definitely believe that many residents at WV are ppl arnd the same area majority being Tampines Residents themselves who knows the area pretty well.

I am staying in St.82 too.. Guess we can monitor the progress day by day but as you say, it seems to be a long wait.

Talking

I am staying in St.82 too.. Guess we can monitor the progress day by day but as you say, it seems to be a long wait.
    It will b sooner than we imagine it to be. Time flies very quickly these days.

Hi Guys, have you all signed the S&P at the lawyers yet?

I am still waiting for the lawyer to inform me to go down to their office.

Strange so long haven't heard from them since exercising the OTP.

Hi Guys, have you all signed the S&P at the lawyers yet?

I am still waiting for the lawyer to inform me to go down to their office.

Strange so long haven't heard from them since exercising the OTP.
    Hi bro...

After my purchase on 21 Nov, I did call Simlian for they could have somewhat forgotten (or rather sales getting too hot to handle) about the S&P cause I hear no news from them.

Coincidentally, they told us that they were busy and it was instead hand delivered to my home at arnd 10pm the next day. A few days later, we went to the lawyer's office to settle the documents.

That was like even before the 8th of December as I left for my holiday trip on the date mentioned. You might like to give them a call to check. Hope everything goes well.

Hi bro...

After my purchase on 21 Nov, I did call Simlian for they could have somewhat forgotten (or rather sales getting too hot to handle) about the S&P cause I hear no news from them.

Coincidentally, they told us that they were busy and it was instead hand delivered to my home at arnd 10pm the next day. A few days later, we went to the lawyer's office to settle the documents.

That was like even before the 8th of December as I left for my holiday trip on the date mentioned. You might like to give them a call to check. Hope everything goes well.
    Heng it was silly me, the S&P was already signed on the first meeting, it is the mortgage papers that is outstanding which they will call me. Haha

Heng it was silly me, the S&P was already signed on the first meeting, it is the mortgage papers that is outstanding which they will call me. Haha
    You probably get too excited. I'm very lost when it comes to documents of such. My other half usually does the coordination and stuffs like that. I get a headspin everytime i see 'long winded' documents in a strange language.

Congrats to the owners of Waterview. Most of the units comes with a view with no road in front. Very rare to find.

Just realised we hv two topics related to Waterview. So many people around. Where's Tingwei and Denlim and all? Kekeke.

Just realised we hv two topics related to Waterview. So many people around. Where's Tingwei and Denlim and all? Kekeke.
    long time ago, i even wrote to forum admin to combine these 2 threads into 1, nobody bother me....

Hi all, am still around and been a silent reader for the past weeks... So have you guys started the run around the reservoir, I will defintely love to join in and do let me know if there is one coming up.... Cheers..

Talking

Hi all, am still around and been a silent reader for the past weeks... So have you guys started the run around the reservoir, I will defintely love to join in and do let me know if there is one coming up.... Cheers..
    I'm going tonight bro 10plus thereabouts. If keen alert me. Can relax chit chat by the "reservoir". Anyone else? Hehe. Bro kengar, sis Eastlover? All nearby right. Maybe bro McKinnon too. Hehe. Just a backgate away.

Wow, that's pretty late yeah... I usually jog ard 6pm in order to enjoy the reservoir view...

I'm going tonight bro 10plus thereabouts. If keen alert me. Can relax chit chat by the "reservoir". Anyone else? Hehe. Bro kengar, sis Eastlover? All nearby right. Maybe bro McKinnon too. Hehe. Just a backgate away.

The night is very quiet, nice and tranquil. No sun facing. Hehe. Plus free Waterfront Isle's lighted colourful balloons very nice.

The night is very quiet, nice and tranquil. No sun facing. Hehe. Plus free Waterfront Isle's lighted colourful balloons very nice.
    Sounds good.... But as I will be flying off this weekend, need to spend time with my kids tonight... Maybe we arrange again the week after next and let's keep in touch via the other Waterview thread, that saves us the trouble of refreshing and refreshing.....hehe.

Anytime. No problem.

one day we book tropica function room and order pizza we sit there and chitchat lah.

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    one day we book tropica function room and order pizza we sit there and chitchat lah.
    Wow!!! So nice of you really. Would love yo take a look at your beautiful view as well. We shall try get a date and arrange soon. Do many nice and helpful people around.