Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 81318232833343536373839404142434853586368 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    that one you need to check, if that is their original listed price why not? for example sophia residence the psf disparity on average between largest n smallest on average can be 500-600 psf
    no firesales lah..... garden unit. Original launch also sold 1 unit at that price range. Must be Ang mo buyer, they love grd floor.

also saw a unit at flamingo valley FH 860 psft for 2200sqft unit..... Firesales?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    no firesales lah..... garden unit. Original launch also sold 1 unit at that price range. Must be Ang mo buyer, they love grd floor.

also saw a unit at flamingo valley FH 860 psft for 2200sqft unit..... Firesales?
    Exactly I tot so too.. sob sob

Didn't see any other unit of same size sold in ura.

Default from URA's website

800 out of 1715 units launched. 451 sold, 349 unsold. sold 10 in oct at a median price of 1577psf.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    800 out of 1715 units launched. 451 sold, 349 unsold. sold 10 in oct at a median price of 1577psf.
    hehe i see that bargainhunter has been keeping track of supply stock. seems like a glut might result? maybe by 2012 1st quarter developers will start to offer deep discounts, what do you guys think?

oh. i always post the data on the 15th when the monthly sales are released. but today more free so boliao go and update some of the old threads.

i still think if the market does indeed drop, it will initially be a slow and gradual but longer drawn yawning fall. so Q1 2012 is too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    hehe i see that bargainhunter has been keeping track of supply stock. seems like a glut might result? maybe by 2012 1st quarter developers will start to offer deep discounts, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Looks like it is not easy for developer to sell > 50% of units

may be a slow crawl. but a lot of pple compared with RCR/OCR projects and said 1500psf for CCR is so cheap. so i m not sure why its not really moving.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon
    Looks like it is not easy for developer to sell > 50% of units

I went to showroom
    Developer holding some blocks for oct
    And most better facing and units with nice number taken.
    Nice facilities. But 99 yr leasehold And many many many units I must say for this project

Some will be held back for rent if no buyer
    More choices of freehold projects in surrounding area I presume
    and not much upfront discounts for 99 leasehold

Anyone know if oct launch of other blocks was at higher psf or discount

Event if circle line MRT is there, still sell 10 units ... then good luck ha ha

CAPL Bishan condo may be a totally different story, the HDB upgraders will clean it up in 2 weeks @ 1500psf
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Looks like big is not beautiful.

It also highlight the fact that 1.5kpsf is outside of reach for most HDB upgraders. So 1.5kpsf should be the peak price for OCR or even RCR unless HDB resale price go up by another 20%

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    HDB resale price go up by another 20%
    this will not happen since gahmen will release more HDBs

The moment this was announced a few years back in e news I tot e developer was crazy. This project will take a really long time to sell. Wait for developer to give discount next year.

Event if circle line MRT is there, still sell 10 units ... then good luck ha ha

CAPL Bishan condo may be a totally different story, the HDB upgraders will clean it up in 2 weeks @ 1500psf
    The 2 block first released alot of 1 bedder and 2 bedders and are mostly sold out except few low floors. The next 2 blocks released are mostly 2 & 3 bedders. My observation for quantum ard 1.5m to 2m are harder to swallow.

$1500psf at bedok? will u buy?

The 2 block first released alot of 1 bedder and 2 bedders and are mostly sold out except few low floors. The next 2 blocks released are mostly 2 & 3 bedders. My observation for quantum ard 1.5m to 2m are harder to swallow.

$1500psf at bedok? will u buy?
    Bedok is worth more than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon
    this will not happen since gahmen will release more HDBs
    aiyo, if no new CM and ecoomic fundamentals stay status quo, hdb resale px can easily climb 5-10% p.a. for next 5-7yrs!

It was mentioned in ST leh....

In fact i oredi said hdb definitely no oversupply until 5-7yrs later....

Govt only starts to ramp up hdb supply in 2010....2yrs to build plus 5yrs mop...2017 shall see oversupply....

In fact, resale HDBs supply shrinking due to lots of PC owners refusing to sell (once sell cannot buyback liao, so the rest willing sellers all asking >100k COV to try their luck) ... this means less supply for resale but increased supply for rental ...which is good to control rental price ... like DP said if current PIIGS crisis is over and US continues low growth path, easily another 10% upside next 2y especially if inflation continues at 5% per annum

In fact, resale HDBs supply shrinking due to lots of PC owners refusing to sell (once sell cannot buyback liao, so the rest willing sellers all asking >100k COV to try their luck) ... this means less supply for resale but increased supply for rental ...which is good to control rental price ... like DP said if current PIIGS crisis is over and US continues low growth path, easily another 10% upside next 2y especially if inflation continues at 5% per annum
    yday article actually the writer quite evil.....suggesting 30% rental levy!!! if really implemented, i wud expect many units will be put on market for sale

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    yday article actually the writer quite evil.....suggesting 30% rental levy!!! if really implemented, i wud expect many units will be put on market for sale
    Rental must pay income tax already, if 30% levy for SPRs already too much, for citizens is political suicide ... government will never kill SPRs like this lah ... Singaporeans procreation rate so low .. how to do this?

A lot of d'Leedon fans in this forum. Every time some other threads discuss about Bishan or Bedok, this d"leedon will be highlighted as the best deal ever...

I think it's not about whether it's within reach. This is after all 99LH and 1750 units, its as mass market as can be already. In fact, probably more mass market and crowded than many other mass market condos. So to a lot of Singaporeans, they would rather buy a $900psf in Hougang or Punggol, and save the $600psf on other aspects in life or invest in another unit for rental. There is no unique selling point for d'Leedon, as I've mentioned earlier. It's not even exclusively private residential area, neither is it freehold. Neither does it have a shopping mall below.

Or like what u mention earlier, many HDB upgraders are not even selling their HDB to upgrade. They keep their rare asset with best rental yield, i.e. HDB flats, while upgrade to a condo. The best of both worlds. So they would rather buy a lower quantum while good size condo, while still keeping their HDB flats to collect rental.

It also highlight the fact that 1.5kpsf is outside of reach for most HDB upgraders. So 1.5kpsf should be the peak price for OCR or even RCR unless HDB resale price go up by another 20%

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Trying to propogate misconceptions?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    A lot of d'Leedon fans in this forum. Every time some other threads discuss about Bishan or Bedok, this d"leedon will be highlighted as the best deal ever...

I think it's not about whether it's within reach. This is after all 99LH and 1750 units, its as mass market as can be already. In fact, probably more mass market and crowded than many other mass market condos.

Mass market or not is determined solely by location location location! When did large number units become more "mass market", and can be more "mass market" than "mass market condos"?

So to a lot of Singaporeans, they would rather buy a $900psf in Hougang or Punggol, and save the $600psf on other aspects in life or invest in another unit for rental. There is no unique selling point for d'Leedon, as I've mentioned earlier. It's not even exclusively private residential area, neither is it freehold. Neither does it have a shopping mall below.

The way you say it is like all CCR & RCR property owners are so stupid to pay so much instead of buying $900 psf in Hougang or Punggol and saving the rest?
    If Farrer Road area not exclusive, you mean your preferred Hougang or Punggol or exclusive?

Or like what u mention earlier, many HDB upgraders are not even selling their HDB to upgrade. They keep their rare asset with best rental yield, i.e. HDB flats, while upgrade to a condo. The best of both worlds. So they would rather buy a lower quantum while good size condo, while still keeping their HDB flats to collect rental.

Let's wait another 12 years (about 1 property full cycle) and see whether HDB still hot or not, rental yield still as good or not. However, I can tell people here that HDB rental yield is not as good as people trying to sell them because of the damage & repair each time the tenants left or tenants disappearing etc.

Don't be so sensitive. Just trying to analyse why this d'Leedon is not selling well which is a FACT. And I don't agree that this d'Leedon is as great as you think and how good is a development is NOT solely based on whether it's D9,10 or 11.

I really don't understand why there are so many fanboys for this development....

And don't be so sensitive. Just sharing a trend that HDB upgraders are no longer selling their flats to upgrade. After all, most of their HDB flats are fully paid and just there to collect rental. Remember last time 4 room flat only <200k - fully paid already.
    Last edited by Wild Falcon; 17-11-11 at 11:03.

D'Leedon is not market as luxe anyway ...agent even say so.
    Finishing is homogenous tiles etc.
    Draw is D10 (HV near/CCR) and its on a big plot (with that come 1000+units). To each his own ...but this is not a premium project and I reckon not made out to be.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Don't be so sensitive - I am not saying D'Leedon is good.
    D'Leedon is not selling well because finishing is real lousy!
    How to sell prime properties with lousy finishing?
    I am trying to bring across that however lousy D'Leedon is, it is still better than those properties in Hougang or Punggol, even if the latter uses quality marbles, TOTO sanitare wares & Hansgrohe bathroom accessories! Location is number 1! It is just like you dreaming govt will shift Istana to Woodlands or Tuas? Make the President and PM's office in Woodlands or Tuas?

It is a fact that HDB flat owners are bathing in bathtub of gold of don't know whether that will last? If they will just go back to revisit the situation from 1998 to 2007 and they will know what I mean. My belief is that HDB flat prices will remain flat or even down for next 8 years going forward from 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Draw is D10 (HV near/CCR) and its on a big plot (with that come 1000+units). To each his own ...but this is not a premium project and I reckon not made out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Don't be so sensitive. Just trying to analyse why this d'Leedon is not selling well which is a FACT. And I don't agree that this d'Leedon is as great as you think and how good is a development is NOT solely based on whether it's D9,10 or 11.

I really don't understand why there are so many fanboys for this development....

And don't be so sensitive. Just sharing a trend that HDB upgraders are no longer selling their flats to upgrade. After all, most of their HDB flats are fully paid and just there to collect rental. Remember last time 4 room flat only <200k - fully paid already.
    Last edited by teddybear; 17-11-11 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    the plus point is.....its cheap and location is central lor..... then again cheap is subjective and relatively(in this case compare to similar new launches in nearby/other district.

D'leedon less than 30% sold, which is not a good sign. As much as it is an architectural masterpiece, the layout, in my opinion, is weird shaped and not very good for fengshui.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    It is a fact that HDB flat owners are bathing in bathtub of gold of don't know whether that will last? If they will just go back to revisit the situation from 1998 to 2007 and they will know what I mean. My belief is that HDB flat prices will remain flat or even down for next 8 years going forward from 2012.
    That is the intention. HDB shld not be used for speculation. HDB must always remain affordable and the government has realized it after the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    D'leedon less than 30% sold, which is not a good sign. As much as it is an architectural masterpiece, the layout, in my opinion, is weird shaped and not very good for fengshui.
    some layout is really very intriguing ; )

Dropped by the showflat last weekend, one could hear the sound of a pin dropping