Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I have to admit I am a condo addict... Want to see as many as I can to get a feel for myself... It really helps in your assessment of the market in terms of the current sentiments, what are moving, the types of u units. It's, pricing and The overall market pulse.... Really helps in your decisions to buy or sell or wait...

When meant show flat, I wasn't looking at the units itself, I mean the compound of the condo... One look and you can see the space and lay our of the facilities... Just world class for these two projects.... Totally different from the run of mill condo we are used to so far in Singapore short history...

The other two projects worth mentioning are carribean at keeper bay and reflections.... Also very nicely done.... Bring condo standard to another level altogether..... Lately I see a divergence in style and deisgn of captl and kepeel as compared to feo and cdl....
    agree with you about bringing condo std to another level
    i applaud capitaland for coming out with refreshing projects such as interlace and d'leedon and maybe rivergate. for these 3 projects they have the land space and plot ratio to do something beyond the ordinary. hopefully they will do the same for the bishan one too which will be tallest ever in the vicinity.

keppel's reflections is also a landmark in the making, too bad its lakefront design was kind of bland

with more and more condos in Spore, it pays to stand out from the rest

and one more thing reputable developers should not dilute their branding and join in the game of MM units to make a fast buck. This is why i find allgreen and UOL disappointing, they are definitely a league above people like roxy/fragrance/oxley etc and there is no need to play mickey mouse game.. we dont see SC Global doing MM units rite? lol

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Using the name "MyMahattan" for a condo in such ulu place in Singapore really makes me laugh ha ha ha! Many people will say Singapore so sua-ku?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    not only you, even stalingrad almost bought, if not because of his wife pulling him back. dun know why he condemns interlace now

I dun know why all the OCR diehards saying so much negative things about these 2 mega iconinc CAPL projects.

Interlace, for all intent and purpose, is doing very well. CAPL really did not launch many blocks (those on the top). It's saving it for the TOP, where you can see the beautiful architecture. (I made an offer on the top "container" higher than Liew's price, not accepted because it's not selling).

dLeedon, if it can sell 500 at this environment, it's doing well enough to not to worry about financing. There are not many landmark developments in SG. Time will come when SG buyers get themselves upgraded to appreciate different aspects of living.

... and sorry just the name MyManhattan puts me completely off. the level of pretentiousness in this name.....

Did I say that you are "low class" person? No I didn't. Are you staying in what I define as "low class" location?
    Imply, mmm, I am just returning you for what you imply or said, that is all.
    You are free to interpret anyway you want because your brain is yours, free to do as you like. I just like to poke fun and debate.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    you the one getting worked up lah...me relax only as i take all these as entertaining chatter

i see you are trying to imply i am low class person in low class location - isn't that a personal attack by itself? For the record i dun think i have launched any attacks on you, not that i care anyway

Nothing can be worse than names with apostrophe (') punctuation mark lah. Seriously, how cheesy can one go?

d'Leedon. Secali this (d') becomes Capitaland trademark going forward - Example d'Bishan. LOL. I think the d' series is the epitome of bad names already. Hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink manhattan name not even suitable for CBD projects....so copycat rite...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Nothing can be worse than names with apostrophe (') punctuation mark lah. Seriously, how cheesy can one go?

d'Leedon. Secali this (d') becomes Capitaland trademark going forward - Example d'Bishan. LOL. I think the d' series is the epitome of bad names already. Hard to beat.

when things go very very wrong ... they can be De'listed

i suggest u make another stop at minton.....OCR project with spacious landscaping and best facilities so far personally at a fraction of the cost
    Serious ah bro, minton.... At least suggest something of simliar attributes in RCR or CCR ma for comparison.......

Didn't know new condo only asking 690psf. Issit very out of the way? Hillview area ask higher psf. Seldom go hougang region.

D Leedon quite a nice project what? Layout although a bit odd better than Clover by the Park or Interlace. 1,700 units quite decent for 800,000sqft land size (as compared to 1000 units at Mandarin Garden). Throw in a circle line MRT (can change to DTL2 Botanic Gardens then change again to NSL at Newton, although people staying here mostly will take taxis or drive luxury cars lah)

Interior not good?? You haven't seen landed property owners hack away all developers finishing and redo the whole house !!!

The only thing is price for high floor units ... ex for 99LH

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    D Leedon quite a nice project what? Layout although a bit odd better than Clover by the Park or Interlace. 1,700 units quite decent for 800,000sqft land size (as compared to 1000 units at Mandarin Garden). Throw in a circle line MRT (can change to DTL2 Botanic Gardens then change again to NSL at Newton, although people staying here mostly will take taxis or drive luxury cars lah)

Interior not good?? You haven't seen landed property owners hack away all developers finishing and redo the whole house !!!

The only thing is price for high floor units ... ex for 99LH
    Agree.... Those above 25 floors 2100+ psf.... Why 25 floors onwards i don't understand... Maybe only from that level onwards then can see orchard?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Serious ah bro, minton.... At least suggest something of simliar attributes in RCR or CCR ma for comparison.......

Didn't know new condo only asking 690psf. Issit very out of the way? Hillview area ask higher psf. Seldom go hougang region.
    http://www.theminton.com.sg/

Agree.... Those above 25 floors 2100+ psf.... Why 25 floors onwards i don't understand... Maybe only from that level onwards then can see orchard?
    Means they are not keen to sell. Sell lower ones first mah....

If suckers want to pay high price for high floors... so be it

Please lah, compare Minton with D Leedon, it is totally different market segment .... compare with Mandarin Gardens better as both has huge land size, high rise and relatively unblocked.

i tot minton is the closest comparison for new OCR project launch liao

any new launches in OCR better den minton in term of land size and facilities?

CCR use CMI manhattan to make himself happier....LOL.....tats y i ask him to go minton....landscaping and facilities in fact better den Dleedon and interlace

Please lah, compare Minton with D Leedon, it is totally different market segment .... compare with Mandarin Gardens better as both has huge land size, high rise and relatively unblocked.

yawn

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I find it quite strange that people are comparing OCR properties to CCR properties and saying OCR will become "new-prime" and price will close the gap to CCR etc but now when we take an example of a OCR property whose price is now close to CCR and realized that shit, they so lousy, and these people start to tell us that we can't compare the OCR to CCR because you should compare your own CCR to surrounding CCR?

The OCR supporters should first compare their OCR new launch to surrounding OCR resale private properties first and realize how over-priced these OCR new launch are?
    Then they can compare how much shit they are getting with such location and quality when their price is now so close to CCR property.
    another agt using overpriced OCR projects to sell his CCR projects?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS

i am comparing the space, landscaping and facilities.....in the first plc CCR shdnt compare Dleedon wif simei at all....self comforting or agt's tactics? u name it....haha

last time agts using centro....den scala den greenwich to sell....now manhattan....hmm...bishan will be the next?

i am comparing the space, landscaping and facilities.....in the first plc CCR shdnt compare Dleedon wif simei at all....self comforting or agt's tactics? u name it....haha

last time agts using centro....den scala den greenwich to sell....now manhattan....hmm...bishan will be the next?
    CCR compare the 3 because our "good bro" say Farrer road look like SLUM wor. Hard to understand y pple pay 60m in GCB to just outside SLUM road....

Use Centro,scala n greenwich to sell wat? Serious ah bro, property agent agent so lousy use lower price compare ah. Cant imagine y someone selling merc/audi will want to compare with toyota. The truth is that pple will only compare d'leedon to CCR projects which are more expensive right? Then got sense of UPMARKET ma........

I know alot of pple now dont care abt district number. Anyway dont wish to start a CCR vs OCR here. Minton..... not bad lah. As long as not in opposition terrority still got hope.

What CCR probably means is y OCR HEROS pay OCR price ($1300-1400) when they can (almost!!) get a unit in CCR.

paiseh i know cannot compare one, but kaopo since DP say Minton not bad...

Minton - 500,000 sqft, 18 blocks of 15-17th flr
    d'Leedon - 840,000 sqft , 22% for 7 tower of 36 flrs

sharks, cannot upload attachements, someone can help with both site plan?

Devil bro, minton is not bad lah. I went to see, and find its landscape and facilities well designed. I wouldn't say it's better than interlace or dleedon.. For example, a childcare right at the drop off ? .. Very diff kind of market. Minton is really really for upgraders. The buildings look... err.. not very inspiring. But it's functional no doubt.

Dleedon and interlace, CAPL is trying this new iconic concept. Location is far superior. 15 mins to town. Very high rise. Landscaping at least on paper looks exciting, unusual.

But I must say Minton's pricing is very reasonable. But u really have to be into that area to appreciate it.

Ai yoh, Minton this type the location no eye see, how to compare to d'leedon? Minton soon you wil see maids washing clothes in common toilets, families bathing in common tiolets everyday, colorful "flags" at balconies?

Devil bro, minton is not bad lah. I went to see, and find its landscape and facilities well designed. I wouldn't say it's better than interlace or dleedon.. For example, a childcare right at the drop off ? .. Very diff kind of market. Minton is really really for upgraders. The buildings look... err.. not very inspiring. But it's functional no doubt.

Dleedon and interlace, CAPL is trying this new iconic concept. Location is far superior. 15 mins to town. Very high rise. Landscaping at least on paper looks exciting, unusual.

But I must say Minton's pricing is very reasonable. But u really have to be into that area to appreciate it.

Ai yoh, Minton this type the location no eye see, how to compare to d'leedon? Minton soon you wil see maids washing clothes in common toilets, families bathing in common tiolets everyday, colorful "flags" at balconies?
    Actually Teddy is right.... I personally know of someone who shower in the swimming pool toilet daily to save water....

Anyone know why dleedon sell so high PDF from 25 floor onwards?

Can only guess that the view from 25th Floor onwards will be better and unblock? Closeby is Holland Hill and there are some condos there, new ones like Parvis@Holland Hill which sits on half way or 3/4 way up is 12 storey high, elsewhere HDB flats in Queenstown area are also probably 25th storey high.... My guess, i may be wrong...

very simple

unless next masterplan makes adjustment, currently no pte pty in the vicinity has the plot ratio to go above 24 floor.. (note the HDBs also 2.8 plot ratio but they still gonna be around for some time before they can smell any SERS hehe)

y bring in the location into the picture? i am only comparing the landscaping and facilities.....feeling insecure?

sian...repeat myself again: i am comparing their landscaping and facilities ONLYYYYYYY

Actually Teddy is right.... I personally know of someone who shower in the swimming pool toilet daily to save water....
    i tink u hf bot Dleedon rite? with so many residents within the project....u can expect any kind of profile lor....

they r telling U not to buy high floors and Lan Lan buy their low floor first......the key selling point is the VIEW....marketing tactics la....i am sure u r smart enuff....

they r telling U not to buy high floors and Lan Lan buy their low floor first......the key selling point is the VIEW....marketing tactics la....i am sure u r smart enuff....
    Even buying low floor up to 12th at 1,400psf, still better than buying projects like Lakefront, My Manhattan, Ascentia Sky ... they want to sell high floors to rich Chinese mah

Even buying low floor up to 12th at 1,400psf, still better than buying projects like Lakefront, My Manhattan, Ascentia Sky ... they want to sell high floors to rich Chinese mah
    of coz better den those 3 projects above.....but tat doesnt mean dleedon is a gd buy....

of coz better den those 3 projects above.....but tat doesnt mean dleedon is a gd buy....
    Hard to say ... very much depends on the feel of final product upon TOP, so is Interlace.