Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Almost gone down this afternoon if not for the rain. Agent as usual said selling fast.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Almost gone down this afternoon if not for the rain. Agent as usual said selling fast.
    your agent said that the prices will go higher this weekend. My agent said he is not aware of any announcements to that effect.

my agent has called me 3 times in one hour. does this sound like a sell out condo?

recall when duchess residences was launched, we couldn't even get in the door, and when we finally got in, we couldn't even get an agent to speak to us. When we did find someone, he just told us "all sold out."

I think I will think long and hard about this condo.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    I think I will think long and hard about this condo.
    .. still need to think ? I thought all so negative ....

DC: 150 sold ? really ? wow.... MBT got to take back his words ("policies are working..")

Between this n yours.... I think this is much better.

hey! picture of model looks very different from perspectives....

that's what i have been saying. its like rivergate. in comparison, interlace model is closer to perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    hey! picture of model looks very different from perspectives....

bay windows' last stand

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    that's what i have been saying. its like rivergate. in comparison, interlace model is closer to perspectives.
    bro, i tot rivergate looks alright....

the pool from the model looks rather small....lacks the width....17xx units leh....how to swim?

any idea how much the semi-d cost and the size?

I quite like the project and agree that it is not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Pls remove yr microscope & see again...
    ok 3 which means about 600units per tennis court;-)

rivergate looks very different from in the brochure. something like d'Leedon, picture vs model already quite different, let alone completed product and compared to the other projects nearby, it pales in comparison. Trillium and Martin Place will probably look nicer than rivergate. st thomas suites already does.

not sure about semi-d. 1000 units staring at u hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro, i tot rivergate looks alright....

the pool from the model looks rather small....lacks the width....17xx units leh....how to swim?

any idea how much the semi-d cost and the size?

rivergate looks very different from in the brochure. something like d'Leedon, picture vs model already quite different, let alone completed product and compared to the other projects nearby, it pales in comparison. Trillium and Martin Place will probably look nicer than rivergate. st thomas suites already does.

not sure about semi-d. 1000 units staring at u hahaha.
    ooo....also got 1000units facing the GCBs?

my ideal, if not unrealistic idea of landed is when i look out of the window, i see clear skies. i think the gcb pple won't be too pleased to see monsters instead. kekeke.

ooo....also got 1000units facing the GCBs?

DTL3 is far from everywhere -probably 14 stations to downtown and goodness knows how many stations to Orchard - I just had no idea how to get to Orchard - that was why I asked.

i tot u use proximity to orchard as a yardstick last time when u make comments on DTL3?

I recall an ST article earlier about the price of sunlight. It's about such skyscrapers (e.g. Duxton) compensating the low lying units for blocking out the sunlight forever and ever for the low lying units. Someone suggested some kind of "sunlight" tax should be imposed if buildings are taking away other house's sunshine. Being enveloped in perpetual darkness does affect one's wellbeing. Imagine u live in one of those Semi-D - you will feel all the 1700 units closing in on you in a world of darkness - probably bad fengshui as well - it's like being crushed.

One must be really enamoured with the D10 address to buy this 1700 unit 99LH condo with poor finishings and NOT very close to downtown. The model looks ordinary. And it seems very cramped.

my ideal, if not unrealistic idea of landed is when i look out of the window, i see clear skies. i think the gcb pple won't be too pleased to see monsters instead. kekeke.

Is it going to be a GCB 3 years later? No more privacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I recall an ST article earlier about the price of sunlight. It's about such skyscrapers (e.g. Duxton) compensating the low lying units for blocking out the sunlight forever and ever for the low lying units. Someone suggested some kind of "sunlight" tax should be imposed if buildings are taking away other house's sunshine. Being enveloped in perpetual darkness does affect one's wellbeing. Imagine u live in one of those Semi-D - you will feel all the 1700 units closing in on you in a world of darkness - probably bad fengshui as well - it's like being crushed.

One must be really enamoured with the D10 address to buy this 1700 unit 99LH condo with poor finishings and NOT very close to downtown. The model looks ordinary. And it seems very cramped.
    everybody siam sunlight in SG leh ...majority prefer NS facing leh....

block sunlight become a plus point for some...lol

actually y r we toking about privacy issues regarding Landed???

most landed do not haf privacy one mah....anybody can stand at ur main gate and stare at u isnt it....?

most landed(except GCBs) will be staring at one another which usually only separated by a 2way service lane?

usually only face one unit opposite mah. but for me, the feel is different when i look up and see a wall of condo units beyond that.

actually y r we toking about privacy issues regarding Landed???

most landed do not haf privacy one mah....anybody can stand at ur main gate and stare at u isnt it....?

most landed(except GCBs) will be staring at one another which usually only separated by a 2way service lane?

usually only face one unit opposite mah. but for me, the feel is different when i look up and see a wall of condo units beyond that.
    so nobody got the pricing for the 12 semi-d ar?

tat time the vision terrace hse was snapped up pretty fast at ard 580-600psf....some tot its a Steal as apts r selling at 9xxpsf

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    yes.

and it's over. after 7yrs I think.

really. the road diversion, split, curve, whatever u call it, due to the circle line station construction, is over, from 1 Dec 2010.

this section of farrer road now is a big 4 lane straight road. proud_owner, u have not been here for a long time

really ?

nice

no i was back in spore in jun for 2 weeks but didnt go there

maybe not released yet.

so nobody got the pricing for the 12 semi-d ar?

tat time the vision terrace hse was snapped up pretty fast at ard 580-600psf....some tot its a Steal as apts r selling at 9xxpsf

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    really ?

nice

no i was back in spore in jun for 2 weeks but didnt go there
    yes, it is nice. but somehow the chaotic situation before made one unaware that this road is actually in the middle of a HDB heartland.

Quite true. But I suspect there will be people who prefer their house bright and cheery and not dark and dingy with so many high-rise closing in from above. I think those GCB might well be rezoned because GCB supposed to be low-lying, low density area, kept to 2-storeys? This monstrosity is equivalent to constructing 6 99LH mass market condos at one go (300 units each) in a medium-sized plot (plot seems cramped with narrow pool. How to accomodate 6 mass market condos in that pool?) Do people look at the attributes of the project and not be too enamoured with the stupid name?

everybody siam sunlight in SG leh ...majority prefer NS facing leh....

block sunlight become a plus point for some...lol

The 2 stack that are released are quite close to HDB flat and facing farrer road. Not very good facing and can be noisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    that is right, right next to stack 11, which I was intereted in.

thanks for the tip about the empress road exit. but would that road be large enough when the project TOPs? it is really a narrow winding road. I drove on that road a few times when going to church. can't imagine it becoming the main exit way for such a big project.

Looking at the google earth map, there are quite a no. of GCB with swimming pools. No more privacy with thousand pairs of eyes from D'Leedon.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Looking at the google earth map, there are quite a no. of GCB with swimming pools. No more privacy with thousand pairs of eyes from D'Leedon.
    tell your wife not to sunbathe in the buff.

Now GCB maybe fire-sales?? Devilplate stand-by...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    DTL3 is far from everywhere -probably 14 stations to downtown and goodness knows how many stations to Orchard - I just had no idea how to get to Orchard - that was why I asked.
    "far from everywhere" ? did you just make this up ?

this is the official LTA map:

http://www.lta.gov.sg/projects/proj_maps_rail_l.htm

from Farrer station, you count a grand total of 4 stations to reach Orchard, 7/8/9 stations to reach Raffles Place / Marina Bay or the new Downtown area. DTL is called "Downtown Line" for a reason.

U r at Upp Bt Timah area right ? I'm surprised u know DTL so little. DTL is the one big line that will lift the pty prices of ur area.