Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4348535863686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    And what was the reason they are moving the rochor residents?
    read the news please.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    read the news please.
    I have read the news, I am just wondering if you have. They making way to build condo?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Where you reckon there hdb dweller along farrer road should be relocated under sets and why should they be happy?
    Are there talks about moving those flat along Farrer? They are there for a reason - so that they can put a wet market for the GCB people. Have most GCB ppl moved 'wet' shopping to NTUC/Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by matrix0405 View Post
    Are there talks about moving those flat along Farrer? They are there for a reason - so that they can put a wet market for the GCB people. Have most GCB ppl moved 'wet' shopping to NTUC/Jason?
    I think other reason they are there because pap needs their vote as I believe many people.living in.Holland area are not singaporeans
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I suspect they will move to holland village new hdb

Dleedon residents will get to see HDB laundry drying view.

Quote Originally Posted by earthling View Post
    Our government had been doing that all this while...

For instance, HDB flats used to surround MRT stations like Redhill and Tiong Bahru, but they were demolished one by one and give way to either commercial or (esp) private housing.

At Tiong Bahru, Central Green (Jalan Membina) and Meraprime (Jalan Bukit Ho Swee) sit on sites that used to be 1 or 2 room HDB flats.

At Redhill, all the HDB flats around Redhill were en-bloc. Now we have Metropolitan, Ascentia Sky, Echelon, Alex Residences... and more akan datang.

If you are residing in Redhill HDB flats that were SERS and relocated to the opposite Jalan Tiong or Lengkok Bahru only to see your land next to MRT station sold to private developers (even if Govt compensate you 'generous' market rate) would you be happy?

Is this political suicide?
    I used to stay in a HDB where Tanglin View is now.

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    I used to stay in a HDB where Tanglin View is now.
    Hope it brings you back good old memories...

The only HDB flats that are left along this stretch of Alexandra Rd are Blk 101 to 106 at Henderson Cresent behind Alessandrea...
    “其疾如風,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不動如山,難知如陰,動如雷震”

nothing special. hdb residents will also get to see d'leedon laundry drying at balconies.

Dleedon residents will get to see HDB laundry drying view.

Really pity those gcb owners to have such massive buildings over looking their back yard.
    Bad for privacy and fengshui

Really pity those gcb owners to have such massive buildings over looking their back yard.
    Bad for privacy and fengshui
    lol really one piece of stinky garbage comment... what do you know about fengshui...

the real pity is on you garbage, not gcb owners, condo dwellers, hdb residents etc etc...

you are as junk as marybrown gets, take a walk rid your jealousy, mend your sore thumbs

Cant blame Simon Cheong for selling his GCB at Cornwall Gardens which is located right next to Dleedon.

Honestly if you are paying this kind of money, who would want strangers to constantly peek into your life behind those walls? Sikali kenna Stomped for no reason.

Cant blame Simon Cheong for selling his GCB at Cornwall Gardens which is located right next to Dleedon.

Honestly if you are paying this kind of money, who would want strangers to constantly peek into your life behind those walls? Sikali kenna Stomped for no reason.
    again another piece of senseless garbage comment.... the only thing we are sure is you will never have this kind of money in your lifetime... oops

what kind?? the kind only garbage can decipher take a chill pill

This is what happen when ah beng gets involve in social forum.

They must have thought that they are the only one who is entitled to use offensive languages.

No wonder his company use him to entertain clients in ktv

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    again another piece of senseless garbage comment.... the only thing we are sure is you will never have this kind of money in your lifetime... oops

what kind?? the kind only garbage can decipher take a chill pill

I do agree that those GCBs closest to D Leedon will not fetch as much as those further away .. in fact as long as you can see the condo from your GCB ... you know yours isn't as good as those who cant

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    I do agree that those GCBs closest to D Leedon will not fetch as much as those further away .. in fact as long as you can see the condo from your GCB ... you know yours isn't as good as those who cant
    wonder if Teo Chee Hean's house will be affected?

Wait till they demolish Rochor Centre only to replace it with private/commercial building
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Wait till they demolish Rochor Centre only to replace it with private/commercial building
    Masterplan 2013 indicate as future mixed development with commercial use. Might not necessary have residential component.

Bro, very hard to not see it, poke eyes easlier......[IMG][/IMG]

puzzling... which GCB closest/nearest/furthest can't see d'leedon?
    d'leedon can be seen from miles away.

This is what happen when ah beng gets involve in social forum.

They must have thought that they are the only one who is entitled to use offensive languages.

No wonder his company use him to entertain clients in ktv
    what's with the one trick pony ah beng calling? aren't you glad your identity is still a mystery

puzzling... which GCB closest/nearest/furthest can't see d'leedon?
    d'leedon can be seen from miles away.

this is something that I don't quite understand ...

for landed property .. there are Designated and Non designated landed area ...

from URA website ... the entire Leedon, coronation to Sixth ave ...etc are all NON designated ... meaning one can turn a landed house into a condo ..

whats the point ? when it is designated a GCB area and yet it is non-designated landed area ... if it is a NON GCB area I can still accept ..

to allow condo next to the CREME of landed housing ... its such a mishaps in the planning part of URA ...

anyway you are right ... almost every household can see De leedon ... I guess the bigger it appears to your house ..the less Premium is your house

what's with the one trick pony ah beng calling? aren't you glad your identity is still a mystery
    i also agree that those GCBs closer to d leedon wont be as sought after as those further away. it only makes sense. when u buy a landed property of that status the last thing u want is an intrusion of privacy. and for the ultra HNWI im sure they will happily pay more to stay as far away from d leedon as possible.

so it seems like nassim road and orange grove area beats holland road in this respect. everything good can be said about d leedon - location, land size, blah blah... but seriously this sticks out like a sore thumb. plus, just imagine the 1700 unit owners - if they wanna rent/sell, competition is rife and all around. and enbloc potential? with that land size... i doubt it will be very popular for developers to vomit out that amount of money..
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    i also agree that those GCBs closer to d leedon wont be as sought after as those further away. it only makes sense. when u buy a landed property of that status the last thing u want is an intrusion of privacy. and for the ultra HNWI im sure they will happily pay more to stay as far away from d leedon as possible.

so it seems like nassim road and orange grove area beats holland road in this respect. everything good can be said about d leedon - location, land size, blah blah... but seriously this sticks out like a sore thumb. plus, just imagine the 1700 unit owners - if they wanna rent/sell, competition is rife and all around. and enbloc potential? with that land size... i doubt it will be very popular for developers to vomit out that amount of money..
    After all being said, those who can afford a GCB is probably less than 1% of Singaporean ? N those willing to sell u theirs is even lessen than 10% of that 1%?

So simon cheong is smart to sell and the buyer who pay multi million is silly to buy from Him? So the buyer although U HNWI is stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS View Post
    Bro, very hard to not see it, poke eyes easlier......

Just like Rolex. What an incredible view!

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post

unless there is another increase in plot ratio ... 20-30 yrs from now ..enbloc potential is Zero for De Leedon ...

that goes the same for all the boutique condos in Telok kurau area .. and all the MM condos... where GFA is used to the max ... condo is built so close to the land boundary you cant go any closer ...

People who live in GCBs actually value privacy more than fame and publicity, and thats they avoid facebook or press to tell the world where they live, what they drive or wear. Some are so particular that they even make sure they cant see or been seen by their GCB neighbors from their own compound.

For Dleedon case, those tall buildings will sure stick out like a sore thumb for the landed estates residence because people from all walks of life (even HDB upgraders for that matter) will have clear view of what those rich tycoons are doing in their private life. Be it wearing a boxer short walking around topless or playing hide and seek with their grand children etc.

wah stunning views.

Cool

unless there is another increase in plot ratio ... 20-30 yrs from now ..enbloc potential is Zero for De Leedon ...

that goes the same for all the boutique condos in Telok kurau area .. and all the MM condos... where GFA is used to the max ... condo is built so close to the land boundary you cant go any closer ...
    Aiyoh, Haven't TOP, u talking about en-bloc
    Last edited by jeaprp; 26-02-14 at 08:07.