Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 192429343944454647484950515253545964697479 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Dleedon n D3 condos huat Liao....

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71
    It's now an equilibrium tai-ji between government and developer.

Developer has locked in project financing with bank.
    For most, including Capland, has enough resources - including own liquidity, to sell enough to cover costs and finance charges.

For government, they keep inching up the price of land sales as they do not want to lose out. They also want developer to be in the game and not die to affect economy.

I reckon the price will not drop. It will accelerate again once the world economy recovers.

Only poor people like us are saddled with increasing price and longer mortgages.

Regards
    If you are in the PC league, you are not poor.
    You are only poor because you keep desiring things beyond your reach. That is what makes you poor.

If everyday, I sit here next to the River thinking why I cannot afford The MarQ, then I will be poor my whole life !

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    You are only poor because you keep desiring things beyond your reach. That is what makes you poor.

If everyday, I sit here next to the River thinking why I cannot afford The MarQ, then I will be poor my whole life !

DKSG
    Very good advice. I know of a very rich person who stay in a big apartment but always say he is poor and is quite depressed because he cannot afford to buy the whole building

Mustn't be 执着。

DKSG
    Very well said indeed! I must take down this quote into my diary.

DKSG
    Well said.

But occasionally nice to dream a little bit.......

Sometimes, when one is too satisfied, it makes one grow weak, complacent and lose the desire to fight for one's dreams.

DKSG

So true. There are affordable housing out there. Just have to live within ones means. Can't imagine everyone think their birth right to own a PC. By then life's still going to be miserable . Coz everyday wondering why cannot own gCB. Must be goverment n developer fault. I guess easiest to blame.

DKSG
    why u so sure u will never be able to afford the MarQ ?

DKSG
    Well said! Of course we can dream a dream and aim high but count our blessings first...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    why u so sure u will never be able to afford the MarQ ?
    I dont want to spend my precious life seeking something like a unit in The MarQ. I decidedly know that I have better things to do with my life!

Just to clarify, most of you are right. I dont mean you become complacent and hao lian think you very good or smart already.

If you already settled your basic needs, why not spend some time and energy helping those in need. Be it helping another human being or even animals (though Office Boy sometimes think some humans are worse than animals) who badly need your help.

Try this (I learnt this recently from a simple book) : Every week, do something nice to someone or some animals without telling ANYONE about it (maybe recipient will know la - but just dont tell ANYONE else) ... and ask yourself how u feel after that. Then you will know the true meaning of what I am trying to say.

DKSG

Getting SMSes for "STARBUYS", 1rm high lfr best stack going for 1700pfs after discount.

Think good marketting strategy, occasionally releasing starbuys during this period when sales are very active.

Riding on the echelon wave.

I dont want to spend my precious life seeking something like a unit in The MarQ. I decidedly know that I have better things to do with my life!

Just to clarify, most of you are right. I dont mean you become complacent and hao lian think you very good or smart already.

If you already settled your basic needs, why not spend some time and energy helping those in need. Be it helping another human being or even animals (though Office Boy sometimes think some humans are worse than animals) who badly need your help.

Try this (I learnt this recently from a simple book) : Every week, do something nice to someone or some animals without telling ANYONE about it (maybe recipient will know la - but just dont tell ANYONE else) ... and ask yourself how u feel after that. Then you will know the true meaning of what I am trying to say.

DKSG
    +2 Like.

Pay it forward

Any subsale for d'leedon?
    Keen in a smaller 3 bedder. Now developer left with bigger units.

Quote Originally Posted by harvard
    Any subsale for d'leedon?
    Keen in a smaller 3 bedder. Now developer left with bigger units.
    What is the min size of the bigger units available?

Ask agt to help u call the owners of sub sale unit u interested in. Owner's details can be found in the database.

How many units sold now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    What is the min size of the bigger units available?

Ask agt to help u call the owners of sub sale unit u interested in. Owner's details can be found in the database.
    no more smaller units for sale?

Since e relaunch. More than 300 units sold.

Of course still have smaller units, but above 25th and good facing. Will need to fork out in excess of $1.7k psf after discount and some may hit >$2k psf.

Got to recheck with agent...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    Since e relaunch. More than 300 units sold.

Of course still have smaller units, but above 25th and good facing. Will need to fork out in excess of $1.7k psf after discount and some may hit >$2k psf.

Got to recheck with agent...
    right. so they got rid more of the lower floors.

Just heard from an agent that close to 1k units sold

As someone here was telling me, its the echelon effect. Looks like that as accelerated their sales momentum. Capitaland must be laughing now.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Just heard from an agent that close to 1k units sold
    Indeed, the "foreign fund" & the confidence from local buyers is rushing in

As someone here was telling me, its the echelon effect. Looks like that as accelerated their sales momentum. Capitaland must be laughing now.

Well once quota is hit, they will start to jack up the prices.

i drove past and it is turning out to be an impressive landmark and presence.
    from holland rd already can see.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i drove past and it is turning out to be an impressive landmark and presence.
    from holland rd already can see.
    This is one problem that some buyers need to see the "actual" thing.. so even is more expensive.. they dun mind to pay..

Some even need to wait till TOP.. go to the actual unit to view.. & when they are impressed, then they will buy

wait till u see the actual odd layout ... it is more like living in transformers or death star

Decepticons??

Last edited by phantom_opera; 11-01-13 at 09:21.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

U know why dleedon is selling well for past 2 months?

Cos 16-20 mid flr 2 bedder 1076sqf is selling at 1400-1500psf, is now considered a steal. And is in D10 and unblocked botanical gardens/city views.

Who cares it has a long corridor as long as the price is relatively cheap as compared w Echelon or Eco or Watertown ......

But anyway one forum person commented that 2 bedder n small 3 bedder below 25 flr r almost gone...
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Cool

[quote=phantom_opera]wait till u see the actual odd layout ... it is more like living in transformers or death star
    quote]

Ya, agree the layout is odd, but is also a fact that the units are selling fast.
    2 yrs to sell 500, now 3 months sell 500.
    No worries, those MTB still got 700+ on q