Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 121722273237383940414243444546475257626772 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Ok since you asked for it... is really a huge buffet list of prices. Make kopi n study the prices carefully

http://www.2shared.com/file/PoGPDRZ2/Dleedon.html

Btw today's ad shows one side of the bt timah view. I really like this view.
    I like that block with only 4 units per floor, I think all large units.
    Maybe tomo I should drop by and take a look

Been looking d'leedon for the past year. Really like the idea of a big estate for own stay. For investment, well its only 30+% sold and there are 1000+ units to go. Still sitting on the fence as the unit I am looking at is 2m+. Still a lot of money to spend.

Anyway, just to share. Actually the list prices were jacked up 4% for below #10 units and 2% for above #10 units before the current new discounts.

Overall still cheaper if you can achieve the full 10% discount to offset they inflated the list price. But its not exactly a real 10% discount if you know what I mean.

Crocked bedrooms and slanted balconies aside, I really do like the development. At least it doesnt look like the interlace!

But I personally think that most of the projects surrounding d'leedon are all freehold/999 therefore might make it hard to sell in future, guess investors are still smart in picking their choice and not attracted by the view.

Quote Originally Posted by tigger13
    Been looking d'leedon for the past year. Really like the idea of a big estate for own stay. For investment, well its only 30+% sold and there are 1000+ units to go. Still sitting on the fence as the unit I am looking at is 2m+. Still a lot of money to spend.

Anyway, just to share. Actually the list prices were jacked up 4% for below #10 units and 2% for above #10 units before the current new discounts.

Overall still cheaper if you can achieve the full 10% discount to offset they inflated the list price. But its not exactly a real 10% discount if you know what I mean.

Crocked bedrooms and slanted balconies aside, I really do like the development. At least it doesnt look like the interlace!

Quote Originally Posted by tigger13

Omg, what a scam!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Ok since you asked for it... is really a huge buffet list of prices. Make kopi n study the prices carefully

http://www.2shared.com/file/PoGPDRZ2/Dleedon.html
    How to download the Zip file? My AVG anti-virus software is giving a warning message. Not sure if it is ok.

Relaunch at a higher price eh.

Sky habitat is also relaunch w discount. Anyone hv any update?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    Sky habitat is also relaunch w discount. Anyone hv any update?
    The 2br at SH was left with only 1 unit as per last weekend... Not sure for this wkend

If their 3 and 4 beds weren't so priceybit would have moved a lot faster. For SH that is.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    The 2br at SH was left with only 1 unit as per last weekend... Not sure for this wkend
    Wah the 2br is so sellable?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Wah the 2br is so sellable?
    Sometimes it's good to visit the showflat to study the ground, feel the heat and observe the market. V often we are over presumptuous here, relying on hearsays and then start to reinforcie one another's beliefs and assumptions without verifying the situations.

If u worry abt wasting the agents' time or queue opportunity, just tell them u r not there the first time and don't need a serving agent. Sometimes (esp for new launch) they may not allow, but usually they will.

Does anyone know which TOP condo in Singapore has got more than 1000 units?

Minton is likely to be the next 1000 units project to TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Btw today's ad shows one side of the bt timah view. I really like this view.
    I like that block with only 4 units per floor, I think all large units.
    Maybe tomo I should drop by and take a look
    thats block 15. probably the best tower as it has the most squarish layout. website only show till 10 floor, so perhaps those higher floor units are not launched yet. But expect to pay top dollars for this block, especially stack 51, where you will have unblock view in every room.

i personally doesnt like the idea of living in an apartment with parallelogram or trapezoid layout, it just doesnt give you the feeling of comfort and stability. in fact its like having feeling of vertigo every time you steps into the apartment. i also dont like the structure, top big bottom small structure does give me the sense of stability. And there is also the headache of furniture for both landlord and tenant.

Since majority of the buyer in Singapore are asian chinese, so if a project where the chinese doesnt like it, better dont touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Minton is likely to be the next 1000 units project to TOP.
    you mean so far non of the TOP project has more than 1000 units?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Melville park, bayshore park, the bayshore, mandarin gardens, reflections by the bay, the sail... I believe many more

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    But I personally think that most of the projects surrounding d'leedon are all freehold/999 therefore might make it hard to sell in future, guess investors are still smart in picking their choice and not attracted by the view.
    Agree. For ard the same quantum, I'd go for Level Z (freehold).

Slightly more would be Parvis for its land size and elevated site. Or even Sommerville Park looks good. In short, no lack of FH choices ard that area.

FH Leedon Residences has a v fantastic and impressive showflat for the ground floor unit with private lap pool.

D'leedon is quite crowded with viewers, interior deco is slightly dated already considering the sf was built more than a yr ago. Max discount for lower floor bigger units facing the road. Certain units have no balcony but just planters, and no hs.
    Last edited by zeamybro; 11-11-12 at 14:22.

You asking those completed quite a whike ago or those going to complete?

thats block 15. probably the best tower as it has the most squarish layout. website only show till 10 floor, so perhaps those higher floor units are not launched yet. But expect to pay top dollars for this block, especially stack 51, where you will have unblock view in every room
    Ok dropped by this place today. Yes 51 is the best stack. 25th floor 3bd around 1600 sqft 2.8mil before discount. After max disc 2.6 mil.
    Block 15 is clearly the best block. 4 units a floor, served by 3 lifts. And it has a video intercom, other blocks have audio only.
    It's like a mini town. Facilities look impressive.
    I still think it will sell better after TOP..

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Ok dropped by this place today. Yes 51 is the best stack. 25th floor 3bd around 1600 sqft 2.8mil before discount. After max disc 2.6 mil.
    Block 15 is clearly the best block. 4 units a floor, served by 3 lifts. And it has a video intercom, other blocks have audio only.
    It's like a mini town. Facilities look impressive.
    I still think it will sell better after TOP..
    Probably the same goes for Interlace, the actual product may be better or worse than expected. The size of the site will be a big plus factor for both of these projects.

FH Leedon Residences has a v fantastic and impressive showflat for the ground floor unit with private lap pool.

D'leedon is quite crowded with viewers, interior deco is slightly dated already considering the sf was built more than a yr ago. Max discount for lower floor bigger units facing the road. Certain units have no balcony but just planters, and no hs.
    Just went to check out LH again. Their 2 bedder @ 1044sq ft going for $2.4-2.6m, $2400 psf... somemore is lower floor and have 0 view. Facing another block which looks super close on the model....

Bigger units is cheaper at $1900 psf range ..... but the 3 bedder is 2000sqft size. so the quantum is ard $4m.

Hear from my propertyguru master self made millionaire, HK alot is mega development. In Singapore its something new, pple are not used to the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Just went to check out LH again. Their 2 bedder @ 1044sq ft going for $2.4-2.6m, $2400 psf... somemore is lower floor and have 0 view. Facing another block which looks super close on the model....

Bigger units is cheaper at $1900 psf range ..... but the 3 bedder is 2000sqft size. so the quantum is ard $4m.
    Yes I m so in love with Leedon Residences (former Leedon heights) ... Esp the patio unit with the private lap pool and 7m ceiling height. Look v much like a hotel lobby

thats block 15. probably the best tower as it has the most squarish layout. website only show till 10 floor, so perhaps those higher floor units are not launched yet. But expect to pay top dollars for this block, especially stack 51, where you will have unblock view in every room.

i personally doesnt like the idea of living in an apartment with parallelogram or trapezoid layout, it just doesnt give you the feeling of comfort and stability. in fact its like having feeling of vertigo every time you steps into the apartment. i also dont like the structure, top big bottom small structure does give me the sense of stability. And there is also the headache of furniture for both landlord and tenant.

Since majority of the buyer in Singapore are asian chinese, so if a project where the chinese doesnt like it, better dont touch it.

Time changes everything including taste/choice. Nothing is absolute. What is not popular last time (e.g. odd shape condo/ condo near track/mrt) can be popular now & in future.

Last time handphone larger better(Dai Gor Dai) with buttons, now hp small/mid-size with touch screen (e.g. iPhone/Samsung) sells like hotcakes.

Every product/service is there to serve its purpose. There will always be buyer and naysayer. To say one is better than the other is purely opinion.

Last time all say 99 year OCR/ECs no value. Now price of 99 year OCR PC/ECs also chiong like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Time changes everything including taste/choice. Nothing is absolute. What is not popular last time (e.g. odd shape condo/ condo near track/mrt) can be popular now & in future.

Last time handphone larger better(Dai Gor Dai) with buttons, now hp small/mid-size with touch screen (e.g. iPhone/Samsung) sells like hotcakes.

Every product/service is there to serve its purpose. There will always be buyer and naysayer. To say one is better than the other is purely opinion.

Last time all say 99 year OCR/ECs no value. Now price of 99 year OCR PC/ECs also chiong like mad.

dont confused design with technology, the reason why handphone was bigger is not because big and heavy was the in thing but rather the mobile phone and battery technology at that time. Having said that, there are certain form and shape which will not change, at least in this life time.

e.g a phone has always been rectangular in shape, and I am not expecting that to change anytime soon. A car has are always been symmetrical in design and I am not expecting it to change too either. sometime, it is about Ying and Yang, if it is off balance you will feel it.

As for value OCR/EC, it has got nothing to do with design. Price and value are relative to what is cheaper and more expensive. If CCR is selling at $1000psf, you reckon OCR will maintain its value?

But ccr is 1700-1900 for entry level resale condos. The gap is closer.
    Anyone think ccr can chiong again next year?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    But ccr is 1700-1900 for entry level resale condos. The gap is closer.
    Anyone think ccr can chiong again next year?
    Confirm! Too bad I dont have like 3-4 units in CCR. Haha!

DKSG

Yes I m so in love with Leedon Residences (former Leedon heights) ... Esp the patio unit with the private lap pool and 7m ceiling height. Look v much like a hotel lobby
    Super luxury, only 8m for the super high ceiling unit. i always wonder how to change the light bulbs.