Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    no CCR have not moved at all since 2007. that is why I said that the prices in ocr and ccr are converging, before the gap is zero or negative.
    so the smart ones sell CCR in 2007 to buy OCR

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    yes... resulted in crappybella... and a new one cabbagefella.
    don't be a moron, jerk. at least I dared to say where I lived. You probably live under a flyover after you got kicked out of your inlaws' HDB. haha.

Let me share another insight..Another real important concept is the price difference or the gap when you compare property A to property B.

Condo A 20% more than Condo AA beside it.. Condo AA is in gap.. better buy right?

Same analogy. CCR at 100% pricing in year X... OCR at 60% play catching up right? The real point is that no more CCR boosters for now. Give it time, it will be widen again (business cycle). So you have always the ups and downs. Catch the biggest gap and you are the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya... i wish i can know them in-depth...
    IN-depth is a nice option

don't be a moron, jerk. at least I dared to say where I lived. You probably live under a flyover after you got kicked out of your inlaws' HDB. haha.
    i was just kidding... i was just kidding... dun be angry. I am amused with what I write and what I get in response. Anyway no offence to you, please continue to write your good stuff. Thanks.

don't be a moron, jerk. at least I dared to say where I lived.....
    i think your "dare" in revealing where u stay is purely incidental to your zeal in talking up carabell leh ~

i was just kidding... i was just kidding... dun be angry. I am amused with what I write and what I get in response. Anyway no offence to you, please continue to write your good stuff. Thanks.
    Nice velvet glove

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya... i wish i can know them in-depth...
    pretty banker spotted at d'leedon, it was embarrassing as my eyes wondered uncontrollably whenever one sashays by i think the agent talking to me knew his was a lost cause ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    no

those 2 i mentioned .. i knew there were among landed .. or at least all private ..

i only said to buy HDB ..only when the private is NEXT TO HDB ..thats just my theory ...

in this case D'leedon ..is LH somemore .. lagi not worth my consideration..
    Yo proud owner. I think the LH and FH issue is usually difference abt 30% in psf for new development due to land cost for new development.

End of day price cheap or expensive is relative to one's pocket. $36m also got pple say cheap liao, 99 years LH somemore.

U can consider the tulip garden en bloc site when its lauched. that one is freehold if developer dont do funny thing. my guess when launch, considering the en bloc price, the price range should be in the region of near to $2k psf min?(my estimation only)

Let me share another insight..Another real important concept is the price difference or the gap when you compare property A to property B.

Condo A 20% more than Condo AA beside it.. Condo AA is in gap.. better buy right?

Same analogy. CCR at 100% pricing in year X... OCR at 60% play catching up right? The real point is that no more CCR boosters for now. Give it time, it will be widen again (business cycle). So you have always the ups and downs. Catch the biggest gap and you are the winner.
    Agree. New condo lauch will definately bring up the price of nearby older developments. Cos pple start to pay attention to them le. Brand New confirm price higher than nearby developments. Imagine price $200psf cheaper than nearby old development, the residents sure DL.

However on CCR n OCR region, there will always a price difference and they are priced for different market segments. We always find more rich indos, foreigners in CCR from my observations.

When OCR chong, CCR will also move inherantly. Just like HDB resale $500-600K, cannot be Condo sell $700-800k right?

I think in Singapore, small red dot, Hold on dearly to your house and we will all be winners.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You are so ignorant of Singapore? If the Istana for Singapore's President (the equivalent of Buckingham Palace) is notsmack right in Orchard then where is it? You don't know Singapore's founding father is living just beside the Orchard shopping belt?

did not slam anyone or anything. I gave my reasoning. what is your reasoning for your counter argument?

don't use london as an example. the outlying area of london is very different from the inner core, where the queen and buckingham palace are. where are our queen and buckingham palace in CCR? all we have in CCR are bunch of boring shops with the outdated retail concepts that you can also find in OCR.

don't even mention enrichment classes at novena square, to save yourself embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so the smart ones sell CCR in 2007 to buy OCR
    how ab sell CCR in 2007, buy OCR in 2007, sell OCR in 2010, buy CCR in 2010 ...

let's do out-performance option.

You are talking about these low-class caucasian renters who can't afford CCR now?
    Seems like at least Asians have climbed the social & income ladder as more of them are staying/renting in CCR. Many Indons, & more and more Japanese, Koreans are living in CCR!

expensive equals good? that is a laugh. just look at home prices in the US before 2008. they were at all time high. It turned out it was just a bubble. my brother in law's condo in washington DC is now worth 40% of its value in 2007.

condos in CCR are expensive, but that is a legacy from the era when Singapore was divided into two parts, city and Ulu. Differences between city and Ulu at that time couldn't have been more stark. Now singapore has been fully developed, and there is no place in this country that can be considiered ulu. thus, prices in ccr and ocr are converging, although condos in CCR are still higher. but the gap will eventually vanish, when the west is fully developed into another business and commercial center, rivaling orchard road and shenton way.

for evidence, just visit botannia, where there are more caucasian renters than aisan ones. these ang moh would have all rented homes in ccr in late 1990s and early 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You are talking about these low-class caucasian renters who can't afford CCR now?
    Seems like at least Asians have climbed the social & income ladder as more of them are staying/renting in CCR. Many Indons, & more and more Japanese, Koreans are living in CCR!
    Rising dragon!!! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    how ab sell CCR in 2007, buy OCR in 2007, sell OCR in 2010, buy CCR in 2010 ...

let's do out-performance option.
    Monitoring CCR now...TOP PARTY

for evidence, just visit botannia, where there are more caucasian renters than aisan ones. these ang moh would have all rented homes in ccr in late 1990s and early 2000s.
    Ask those angmos u saw @Botannia if they stayed at CCR before, i doubt u will find any1 at all. Angmo also NOT equal to RICH, like any other people, all also have different grades..., if u travel around our region in indochina countries, some angmo travel for mths ..so called holiday without much $, work and travel, backpacked, hooked up with local gals, sponge on them, eat and sleep off them, 1-2weeks later, move on to another country or place...i have met some of these parasites before

Pity these girls! They thought they found true love only to be milked of their money and love and become these Ang Mo's free prostitutes! Ang Mo like to do these or just these minority parasites?

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Ask those angmos u saw @Botannia if they stayed at CCR before, i doubt u will find any1 at all. Angmo also NOT equal to RICH, like any other people, all also have different grades..., if u travel around our region in indochina countries, some angmo travel for mths ..so called holiday without much $, work and travel, backpacked, hooked up with local gals, sponge on them, eat and sleep off them, 1-2weeks later, move on to another country or place...i have met some of these parasites before

I don't want this debate to generate into an ang-moh bashing fest or asian bashing fest.

so, I will bow out of this debate. you win. and please buy as many condos in CCR as you possibly can. and be leveraged to the hilt when you do so.

lets not get into personal attacks. Discuss ideas so we can all benefit from each other's sharing.

Since the Thread is on D'Leedon, lets not OTT too much.

no worries stalingrad, I am not against ang mo.

looks as though COE is a better investment than real estate:

PRICES of Certificates of Entitlement (COE) have ended at an even higher level than what was seen at the previous tender where premiums shot up to a 10-year-high.
    Ahead of a possible quota cut in February 2011, which has been a factor in driving up COE prices, premiums for the popular '1,600cc and below' category have breached the $40,000 mark.
    COE prices for cars up to 1,600cc are now $47,604, up 22.1 per cent from $39,000.
    The COE premium for cars above 1,600cc climbed 30.5 per cent from November's high of $47,890 to end at $62,502.
    The price for the open category COE, which can be used for any vehicle type but which is mainly used for cars, was 30.1 per cent higher - at $64,900 from $49,890.
    The COE price for commercial vehicles ended at $32,001, up $799 or 2.5 per cent. The premiums for motorcycles also went up. It closed at $1,701, up from $1,502.

possible to revisit all time high of 100k COE!?!

looks like die die cannot change car liao

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    possible to revisit all time high of 100k COE!?!

looks like die die cannot change car liao
    200k corolla has become a distinct possibility.

Yes, everything seems cheap compared. So its fair to ask for 1 or 2 coes as margins. 100k 200k seems like peanuts liao. CCR huat liao means made a lot of money liao.

Anyone have links to floorplans?

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Anyone have links to floorplans?
    google internet and found 2 sites:

http://www.dleedon.co/Floor-Plans.php

or can download from this link:

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore-Property-New-Launch/D'LEEDON.php

nathan residence u mean?
    Every thing is the same, four walls and a few windows. You are paying for the location and prestige. Paying for your pride. The same fish cooked differently? Get it? Still become shit after a while. Get the biggest shit in your life if u need it. I will stick with smallest shit.
    Have I made a fool of u and myself?
    i have no idea what you talking about ...

200k corolla has become a distinct possibility.
    Spore will become a laughing stock for the world!

Haiz...everything expensive in Singapore...

Well food is still relatively cheap and good!

Anyone got friends bought a unit at D'leedon?