Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NV residences

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wat u mean by plenty.....walk up apt? geylang?
    Yup, including those, go to http://www.propertyguru.com.sg

Select FH and Select PSF range, you will find them.

FH - Less than 400 psf, some are outdated and enblocked

Happy Estate Thomson Walk S$372 F N/A 1970
    Sembawang Springs Estate Jalan Shaer S$393 F N/A 1970
    Shan Court Shan Road S$329 F N/A 1975
    Telok Mansion Telok Kurau Road S$394 F N/A 1977
    Tai Yuan Garden Tai Yuan Heights S$320 F N/A 1979
    Toho Garden Yio Chu Kang Road S$345 F N/A 1982
    Goodlink Park Sembawang Road S$336 F N/A 1982
    UNI Building Telok Kurau Road S$389 F N/A 1983
    Goodwill Court Upper East Coast Road S$346 F N/A 1983
    Nim Park Nim Road S$377 F N/A 1983
    Singa Court Jalan Singa S$393 F N/A 1985
    Datoh Court Datoh Court S$360 F N/A 1988
    De Angelo Jalan Datoh S$376 F N/A 1989
    Affluence Court Ah Soo Garden S$368 F N/A 1990
    Simon Plaza Kovan Road S$334 F N/A 1990
    Baode Apartment Geylong Lor 35 S$359 F N/A 1991
    Saraca Gardens Saraca Walk S$378 F N/A 1992
    Sims Point Lorong 19 Geylang S$353 F N/A 1993
    Cannaville Duku Road S$369 F N/A 1993
    Goodview Apartments Lorong 8 Geylang S$382 F N/A 1994
    Sembawang Cottage Sembawang Road S$366 F N/A 1998
    Sturdee View Sturdee Road North S$393 F N/A 1998
    Wolskel Lodge Wolskel Road S$360 F N/A 1998
    Summer View Geylang Lor 12 S$375 F N/A 1998
    Ceylon Court Ceylon Road S$399 F N/A 1999
    Sayang Villa Bournemouth Road S$312 F N/A 2000
    Prospero Ville Lorong K Telok Kurau S$385 F N/A 2002
    Crystal Lodge Geylang Lor 16 S$399 F N/A 2002
    Toh Tuck Lodge Toh Tuck Road S$322 F N/A 2003
    TRUSSVILLE Paya Lebar Crescent S$344 F N/A 2004
    Haigsville Haig Road S$385 F N/A 2004
    Sunflower Lodge Lorong 34 Geylang S$360 F N/A 2005
    8 @ Stratton Stratton Walk S$328 F N/A 2009

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...on-1167/sale/1

Go do the rest yourself.
    Last edited by cashrich; 10-09-10 at 16:38.

cool....just found the psf range

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Only way to tame the property bubble is to use the age old tool...increase interest rates! It always works...
    Just went to NV around 5 pm plus...horrible,,the crowd is so huge...most of the 2 rooms are sanpped up..min price for 2 rooms are sing dol 650K with sing dol 870 psf....very small but alot of interest on this...walk to mrt around 10 to 15mins...but people are really interested...if like that, price will not drop,

Default http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1080421/1/.html

NV Residences condo launch packs in the crowds
    By Joanne Chan | Posted: 10 September 2010 1930 hrs

SINGAPORE: NV Residences, the latest condominium development to hit the market, packed in the crowds on Hari Raya holiday.

The afternoon rain on Friday did little to dampen the interest of home-seekers, as hundreds turned up at NV Residences in Pasir Ris.

While many were there to browse and make enquiries, others came ready to hand over a cheque.

Market watchers said that despite the government's recent measures to cool the property market, genuine buyers are still very much on the hunt for good investments.

Investors on the margins would be hit by the property curbs, though. But overall there is still sufficient demand, said a market watcher.

Colin Tan, Suntec Chesterton International's head of research and consultancy, said: "For some investors and buyers who are on the margins, it would make them think twice or even go for smaller flats. But there are still lots of other people who are interested, so they probably more than make up for those who fall by the wayside."

And there appears to be increased interest from Permanent Residents to buy private property in Singapore.

Daniel Lim, Huttons Asia's senior associate director, said: "In order for them to buy an HDB resale flat now, they would have to give up their properties back home....perhaps due to this, the PRs are (now) more keen to buy private property."

City Developments Limited, the developer of NV Residences, said another 40 units have been sold since Wednesday's launch of the condominium. This brings the total number of units sold to 200 out of the 250 released so far.

- CNA/ir
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

It's 1) location location n location; within 2km to united world college n jap school, 5 mins to airport near the 4th uni, recreation areas like downtown east ikea n many malls....
    2) pricing psf; where else to buy below 1000psf with only 8 mins walk to mrt
    Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    Just went to NV around 5 pm plus...horrible,,the crowd is so huge...most of the 2 rooms are sanpped up..min price for 2 rooms are sing dol 650K with sing dol 870 psf....very small but alot of interest on this...walk to mrt around 10 to 15mins...but people are really interested...if like that, price will not drop,

Arent there older projects near Kembangan that are freehold and less than 1k psf and 2 minutes walk to MRT? Are these better?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Arent there older projects near Kembangan that are freehold and less than 1k psf and 2 minutes walk to MRT? Are these better?
    Could it be tat ppl still prefer new launches over old devt despite old devt is cheaper??

Quote Originally Posted by ocoloco79
    Could it be tat ppl still prefer new launches over old devt despite old devt is cheaper??

its not " Could it be"

IT IS ...

people only want to buy new launches ... a trend since 2006/7

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    its not " Could it be"

IT IS ...

people only want to buy new launches ... a trend since 2006/7
    I seriously dunno what is the reason. New launches apart from being new, there is no other benefits. More ex, seems to be smaller and smaller, must wait 2-3 years, no real thing to see.. Old devt can move in immediately, usually bigger and cheaper. Can see and feel the real thing before moving in.

And you're one of those too?

I seriously dunno what is the reason. New launches apart from being new, there is no other benefits. More ex, seems to be smaller and smaller, must wait 2-3 years, no real thing to see.. Old devt can move in immediately, usually bigger and cheaper. Can see and feel the real thing before moving in.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Mostly at kembangan r appartments wif min facilities. Accessability is via pie. Nv area can go via a couple of traffic net work. Developer also very important.
    Quote Originally Posted by propertychap

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    And you're one of those too?
    No, I dun mind resale and had been looking, but it just happened that this new devt is in a location that we really like, also not easy to find top floor units on sale for resale as we only want top floor due to bad experience from upstairs neighbour. But in general I really thought people would prefer resale cos of those benefits, but i am wrong.

No, I dun mind resale and had been looking, but it just happened that this new devt is in a location that we really like, also not easy to find top floor units on sale for resale as we only want top floor due to bad experience from upstairs neighbour. But in general I really thought people would prefer resale cos of those benefits, but i am wrong.

where is NV ?

debate over resale and new launches again??? bey sianz meh?

what to do? everywhere ppl...
    even escape from showroom also kena human jam at clarke quay...

Maybe suburbs are good hiding place afterall

u have pointed out one of the reasons y ppl choose to buy new launches...'VVIP' preview choice units...

feel gd factor being a VVIP buyer...

many others r buying tgt with u...if u lose $,u noe u r not alone

all buy the same price....if crash...all die tgt....

buy resale units means u miss the boat long long time during preview launch and u tend to tink aiyah, during launch was only xxx price

good resale units usually sellers asking higher den past transacted price and nid to fork out extra cash for reno....and also means u r the record breaking buyer at tat point of time.

newer design/facade

first owner status

when project TOP during gd times, HUAT

anymore to add?
    Last edited by devilplate; 10-09-10 at 23:23.

u have pointed out one of the reasons y ppl choose to buy new launches...'VVIP' preview choice units...

all buy the same price....if crash...all die tgt....

good resale units usually sellers asking higher den past transacted price and nid to fork out extra cash for reno....and also means u r the record breaking buyer at tat point of time.

newer design/facade

first owner status

when project TOP during gd times, HUAT

anymore to add?

Dont mean to dispute you ..

just an opinion :

sporeans stlll very traditional in thinking , a chinese saying :
    Human needs nice clothings, Trees need Bark

so, a new condo looks nice on the outside but inside small like fk .. is good enuff ...

people would still compromise space for appearance ..to some extend

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Dont mean to dispute you ..

just an opinion :

sporeans stlll very traditional in thinking , a chinese saying :
    Human needs nice clothings, Trees need Bark

so, a new condo looks nice on the outside but inside small like fk .. is good enuff ...

people would still compromise space for appearance ..to some extend
    its not just sporeans...dun be biased

who dun prefer new stuff....new rolex, new BMW

so u realise, if given a choice, many ppl prefer to buy a brand new or less den 5yo house to stay....even ppl r buying landed and spend like 500k-1mil to rebuild....investment ppty is different

went for a look on sat, ....the showflat was packed, with Hutton agent and OCBC bank agent..and plenty of viewers / buyers....
    ...govt measure has not much impact...from the look of it. No way price will drop , at this frenzy buying .

Oasis was like a ghost town...what a contrast...

how about bluwater2, coastal view residences....newly TOP....wats shd be their fair value?
    out of the many projects along JLB...coastal view, coastal breeze, JLB residene etc...I think Bluwater2 (just a bit too plain , nice layout) or Riz Haven are the better looking ones. The Aston cluster terrace is a grey dull looking block...massive and clustered .

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    went for a look on sat, ....the showflat was packed, with Hutton agent and OCBC bank agent..and plenty of viewers / buyers....
    ...govt measure has not much impact...from the look of it. No way price will drop , at this frenzy buying .

Oasis was like a ghost town...what a contrast...
    Actually if oasis make those high floor unblocked sea facing units starbuys, I might want to consider haa haa.

Other than that, I will only wish for the axs machine grand prize haa haa.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Actually if oasis make those high floor unblocked sea facing units starbuys, I might want to consider haa haa.

Other than that, I will only wish for the axs machine grand prize haa haa.
    all high flr seaview oredi taken long long ago...

i got a chance to book 15th flr 2bedder seaview(only 1 stack)....but din due to pricing at tat point of time...duno i make the right choice anot....

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    out of the many projects along JLB...coastal view, coastal breeze, JLB residene etc...I think Bluwater2 (just a bit too plain , nice layout) or Riz Haven are the better looking ones. The Aston cluster terrace is a grey dull looking block...massive and clustered .
    aston units r very very near to each other....free show

riz haven nice facade...i like it.....bluwater also nice but not the 2nd....

like what peterng8 did is the right way to feel the market

walk the ground feel the market pulse.
    why new projects are better than olds ones freehold? simple. who wants to buy old stuff and go through the pain of renovation. hence projects< 3 yrs still in demand in subsale.

somemore ladies always pester to buy new projects like handbags

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    It's 1) location location n location; within 2km to united world college n jap school, 5 mins to airport near the 4th uni, recreation areas like downtown east ikea n many malls....
    2) pricing psf; where else to buy below 1000psf with only 8 mins walk to mrt

Yr 2) is referring to NEW condo launching now...if talking about subsale and resale, there are many...btw, it is not 8 min, I parked my car and walk to MRT from NV site to paris ris MRt is around 12 to 15 mins with rain after I heard the agent told me is 8mins...

from livia to MRT is 10mins normal pace(cut thru HDB flats oredi....shortest path)....NV shd be abit longer

What is the rational to pay for NV at a higher price yet smaller size compared to Livia? I rather buy Livia or even Ris Grandeur which is not far away and FH.

Quote Originally Posted by boon127
    What is the rational to pay for NV at a higher price yet smaller size compared to Livia? I rather buy Livia or even Ris Grandeur which is not far away and FH.
    if NV launch cheap cheap....den how Livia and Ris Grandeur owners/sellers feel....end of the world??

as ppty owners, we shd be thankful for new launches.....

reminds me of a discussion when Livia was first launched....ppl saying y buy livia when ris grandeur is FH and another 3-5mins walk away.....

2yrs later, now ppl say y buy NV when u can get Livia and Ris grandeur cheaper.....

Agreed thankful to the new launch price..like wat other mentioned..maybe buyers prefer new projects.

For me, i rather look for the size and the timing of the occupation, of course the price.

Any new projects will be "old" aft all.