Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: NV residences

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    very genuine upgraders will not buy from new launches....they will buy from resale or those gona TOP....those who bot new launches claiming for self stay usually no urgent nid to upgrade...
    aiya they are still considered "genuine" mah. at least they say "oh later if cannot sell I stay lor". see genuine upgrade.

seriously, many upgraders do buy new launches, simply because it gives them the time to save. you have 3yrs to save up as much as you can. For completed you have to be ready for the max loan payment at day 1. I actually think this is the reason why over the last yr new launches had been doing well, but not the resale market

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Given such uncertain scenario, wonder is there still any advantages for buying during pre-launch. May end up the guinea pigs. Agent keep calling to submit cheques to secure booking, pressurising

submit cheque does not mean commitment..so just submit and later dont buy if price no good...

Default anyone can confirm if launch of NV has been delayed?

From a stockbroking house research report,

"
    Indeed, City Dev has clearly deferred the launch
    of
    NV Residences in Pasir Ris and Copthorne
    Orchid
    in Bukit Timah, originally scheduled in
    the coming weeks. Its spokesperson was quoted
    as saying “launches will be
    timed according

to market conditions
    ”.

Qwek has said before good times bad times they will still sell, think they will still launch as the land cost is cheap, just that will do it on a smaller scale (ie fewer units released...)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    From a stockbroking house research report,

"
    Indeed, City Dev has clearly deferred the launch

of
    NV Residences in Pasir Ris and Copthorne

Orchid
    in Bukit Timah, originally scheduled in

the coming weeks. Its spokesperson was quoted

as saying “launches will be
    timed according

to market conditions
    ”.

that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Qwek has said before good times bad times they will still sell, think they will still launch as the land cost is cheap, just that will do it on a smaller scale (ie fewer units released...)

[/left]

that would be good.
    developers are cash rich ... can afford to wait a little longer to launch ... so next few months may not see that many launches ... and reporters will report that fewer units are sold due to the new measures in place ... end of day , developers still want to sell high high

Developers are wise indeed. Singaporeans have very short memory. If they launch later, some of the cooling measures might be forgotten. And because I believe there is still real solid owner occupier demand in mass market (where 70% LTV rule does not apply and affodability is still strong), mass market launches will still be relatively well received once the dust settles. That is what our government hope to see as well. A stable market, comprising mainly of homestayers instead of specuvestors.

Most developers with low gearing now... they can afford to hold...

[/left]

So the preview of NV residences no more next week?

basically big developers r telling u: wana buy cheaper from me?? wait long long....if i can hold the land for so so long oredi....wat is another few more mths??

timing of launching is very critical....livia was launched during the period of uncertainty and u see the sales result despite market recovery and reasonable pricing still took them so long to fully sold

rec'd SMS saying 1bedder from 570k, 2 bed from 650k and 3 bed from 880k. Do u think the measures affected the prices ?

rec'd SMS saying 1bedder from 570k, 2 bed from 650k and 3 bed from 880k. Do u think the measures affected the prices ?
    1bedder and 2bedder pricing too close liao...cannot be....if tats the case, 2bedder goodie

u keen to get one?

duno y....suddenly i feel 650k for 2bedder like very cheap without knowing its actually 7xxsqft

i think there are only a limited no. of 1 bedders so catered to a small particular target only.

many many more 2 bedders than 1 bedders.

1bedder and 2bedder pricing too close liao...cannot be....if tats the case, 2bedder goodie

u keen to get one?

duno y....suddenly i feel 650k for 2bedder like very cheap without knowing its actually 7xxsqft

i think there are only a limited no. of 1 bedders so catered to a small particular target only.

many many more 2 bedders than 1 bedders.
    Agent claimed that the chance of getting 1 bedders is almost zero,
    So just aim for the 2 bedders.

I past the agent a kite and ask him to fly it during pre-launch. Everything is so unceratin until the pre-launch when u enter, why should i put my cheque.

impossible to tame the liquidity monster

Default Queries...

1. Im looking at NV Residences. Was told that I must sign ‘option to purchase’ and pay 5% before I could do the ‘exclusive preview’
    1.1 Can I back out after the preview without penalty? The answer given to me was ‘yes’.
    1.2 Will the launch price be the best price or is there a possibility for the developer to lower the price (below launch price) if unable to find buyers due to recent tightening of policy? I was told that the developer will never lower the price below launch price.

2. Currently I live in a HDB flat directly bought from HDB 10 years ago and not fully paid yet. Now I plan to buy a condo and have the following queries:
    2.1 If I buy a Condo, can I live in it and rent out my HDB?
    2.2How much money from my CPF can be used as a down payment to buy condo? I believe I cannot wipe out all.

Thank you.

u keen to get one?

Huh 2 bedder now so small like studio size ..how to stay....bonging in one room the whole unit will also shake and the people in the other room can still enjoy the stereo sound some more...ha ha

Still so bullish meh? Thought blank cheque for entry to preview already bad enough?

Quote Originally Posted by dgeralds
    1. Im looking at NV Residences. Was told that I must sign ‘option to purchase’ and pay 5% before I could do the ‘exclusive preview’
    1.1 Can I back out after the preview without penalty? The answer given to me was ‘yes’.
    1.2 Will the launch price be the best price or is there a possibility for the developer to lower the price (below launch price) if unable to find buyers due to recent tightening of policy? I was told that the developer will never lower the price below launch price.

2. Currently I live in a HDB flat directly bought from HDB 10 years ago and not fully paid yet. Now I plan to buy a condo and have the following queries:
    2.2How much money from my CPF can be used as a down payment to buy condo? I believe I cannot wipe out all.

Thank you.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

guess developer bid high for this land and if cash rich why they bother to lower the price....just hole and hole lo..see Lake shore of Far east,,,during bad time the price still the same even TOP liao still maintain...why..because they are too rich and can hold the price till now...

Thank you.
    I WILL NEVER PAY to view a showflat ... be it good times or bad times ..

(i feel we are slowly moving from seller's mkt to buyer's mkt )

i bracket it becos i fear i kana stoned ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

I feel the same..

let's all don't buy. see what developer will do.

Ha ha u are humorous...who will stone you? it your view only ma...now very hard to tell....what to do...the new ruling comes with vengence...

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    he he postphone the launch lo...than create another caspian effect...ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    the developer pays the marketing agent ..

do u think its possible the marketing agents set that requirement ?
    cos if there are stupid buyers who would still sign and give cheques ( though returnable) ..they can publish in papaer that DEMAND STILL GOOD

Thank you.

why you spamming your queries all over the place huh?

good for you lo to buy new condo with the new ruling...

Im a first timer in condo hunt. It seemed ridiculous to me to pay to view! When i asked the reason they mentioned it was to filter genuine buyers and crowd control! Is this a norm in good times and they are also trying it now?

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    he he postphone the launch lo...than create another caspian effect...ha ha

someone in the forum said ..some developers are so rich they can hold the price forever ... and never lower or give discount .. even when the condo is like 5-10 yrs old ..

i wanted to ask ..hold until die ah ??

then i realised opps .. we know which developer in particular ..and what happened to him ...

Why you say Iam spamming? I put this query only in 2 forums.

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    why you spamming your queries all over the place huh?

good for you lo to buy new condo with the new ruling...

Did you ask them...where is the crowd?

Im a first timer in condo hunt. It seemed ridiculous to me to pay to view! When i asked the reason they mentioned it was to filter genuine buyers and crowd control! Is this a norm in good times and they are also trying it now?