Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NV residences

many stacks not launched yet, wait for the official launch by end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so did they manage to sell 300 units when u visited? one of us guessed that no. while i humtum 400 which i think could not be achieved liao.

850psf for this kind of floor plan effectively = 950psf

RC ledge counted??

A/C ledge is included in the psf. But it is really huge for a two-bedder unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat

850psf for this kind of floor plan effectively = 950psf

RC ledge counted??

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    A/C ledge is included in the psf. But it is really huge for a two-bedder unit.
    Did you notice that MBR got 2 BW? almost half size of the actual room! And they even put BW in ALL the toilets!!! what can you do for the BW in toilet? candles to show off the life style? need to pay leh.

so wat's the actual living space?? no wonder they introduce the floor storage concept hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Did you notice that MBR got 2 BW? almost half size of the actual room! And they even put BW in ALL the toilets!!! what can you do for the BW in toilet? candles to show off the life style? need to pay leh.

so wat's the actual living space?? no wonder they introduce the floor storage concept hehehe
    Note the air con ledge and the PES..

Ground floor not to bad, can re-partition into 3 bedders (convert and enclose living room)

But price wise... good luck

Yup those livia at units 37 to 43 are nearer to mrt
    Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    It has to be Livia

U can see the map at nv showhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    Yup those livia at units 37 to 43 are nearer to mrt

hope this is informative
    Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    U can see the map at nv showhouse

Livia seems quite packed already. Now with NV, every block is literally surrounded by every other block.

When the previous round of cooling measure was implemented, Estuary was hit but showroom was still packed. Developer quickly rolled out phase II and all sold out in over a month.
    This time NV is hit when further cooling measures were rolled out but NV's selling price is even higher. What will be the outcome? will it be determined by the project design/quality, location, developer reputation, price, cashrich PR or ....?

A/C ledge is included in the psf.
    Think he's referring to the RC ledge, which I believe is not included in the psf.

Think NV refers to New Vogue, check out the TV ads.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    is NV behind the old Elias condo ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    is NV behind the old Elias condo ?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

so basically it has Elias Green, Livia , HDB and TPE view ...

so basically it has Elias Green, Livia , HDB and TPE view ...
    Ha ha... you are quite right.

I heard another version

NV is meant to sound like envy...So you are staying at the residence that people envy...

Quote Originally Posted by sleek

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I heard another version

NV is meant to sound like envy...So you are staying at the residence that people envy...

NV is short of Nevada in USA ....

err desert state ...

quite apt leh

far away ... desolated ... wil end up like Elias green ...staring into TPE ...

Went to NV yesterday.. WALAU EH! Damn Packed! Almost all tables were filled with agent crunching away at the calculator while buyers writing cheques with joy...

I had a hard time viewing the place as the different show units (2 to 4 bedrooms) were all packed ..

Then I went to OASIS Elias.. woooo... Really oasis.. very few people.. was able to go into the different units with almost no crowd.

But pricing wise.. Oasis was quoted from $615(ph) to $800psf.. while NV was quoted from $700-850psf. I never enquired more as I was not looking for own-stay (which i think this 2 places are for).

I think this type of pricing is still very attractive to the HDB upgraders and if this keeps on going, I think mass market unlikely to dip much.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Went to NV yesterday.. WALAU EH! Damn Packed! Almost all tables were filled with agent crunching away at the calculator while buyers writing cheques with joy...

I had a hard time viewing the place as the different show units (2 to 4 bedrooms) were all packed ..

Then I went to OASIS Elias.. woooo... Really oasis.. very few people.. was able to go into the different units with almost no crowd.

But pricing wise.. Oasis was quoted from $615(ph) to $800psf.. while NV was quoted from $700-850psf. I never enquired more as I was not looking for own-stay (which i think this 2 places are for).

I think this type of pricing is still very attractive to the HDB upgraders and if this keeps on going, I think mass market unlikely to dip much.
    The difference between the two.. one within walking distance to MRT and the other is not. Real difference there. Results speak for itself.

You will not go wrong with investing in Mass Market Condo's especially if it is near Mass Rapid Transit (MRT). Not near MRT, no luck unless Govt put one up out of the blue for you. Mass means got demand and cheaper. Using EC as Baseline $650 psf and new condo launch price of about $850 psf. NV makes people wanna buy. New Value. Value buys are for those who can afford it.

NV is short of Nevada in USA ....

err desert state ...
    Hey how can u forget the most happening place in NV: Las Vegas ! baby my dream town to play Is NV supposed to be like that ?

Seriously NV doing well is a sign this market still has very strong support. I'm impressed.

Default Is it a good investment?

I did not have a good experience with tampines property investment.
    E.g. My tampines flat design and build bought in 2000 hasn't appreciate much!!! Evaluation then was 391k and 6months ago was 410k only! Over 10years only appreciate 19k! Maybe I should get another evaluation but this is beside the point.

Will NV be the same? Any advise or I should look for some where else for capital gain investment? Many thanks for any comment in advance.

HDB upgraders going for NV is more like downgrades in size. Family will be small in future or they will be packed like sardines. There will be lots of HDB flats for rental in these areas in the next 2-4 years when both projects TOP. Rental will be competitive.

HDB upgraders going for NV is more like downgrades in size. Family will be small in future or they will be packed like sardines. There will be lots of HDB flats for rental in these areas in the next 2-4 years when both projects TOP. Rental will be competitive.
    Is 1100psf achievable in 3 years ???

I will wait and put my $ in projects like the recent project at bedok central awarded to Capitaland. In my opinion, there is more upside there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubble
    I did not have a good experience with tampines property investment.
    E.g. My tampines flat design and build bought in 2000 hasn't appreciate much!!! Evaluation then was 391k and 6months ago was 410k only! Over 10years only appreciate 19k! Maybe I should get another evaluation but this is beside the point.

Will NV be the same? Any advise or I should look for some where else for capital gain investment? Many thanks for any comment in advance.
    If you ask me. Forget about buying it for investment. Wait out.

Buying for self stay is another thing. Just buy!

Like what others have said. Rental could be a problem. From 4th university students? Who? Seletar aerospace hub? who? who? who? Foregin workers?

how well is well? anyone got any latest figures? did they manage to sell 150 units to add to the 250 they sold during preview to hit 400?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Hey how can u forget the most happening place in NV: Las Vegas ! baby my dream town to play Is NV supposed to be like that ?

Seriously NV doing well is a sign this market still has very strong support. I'm impressed.

slowly sell better.....GE coming....market too hot, Mah headache again

market will be allowed to chiong freely for a while after GE

Default Under-rated Pasir Ris

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    errr...so u oredi vested or ?? 8xxpsf now and still got about 300psf to 1200psf...not a gd profit?
    Agree. Pasir Ris is under-rated. With East Coast going up in prices, people still wanting to be near the beach, with schools, MRTs, and shopping, will find Pasir Ris to be a very credible option.

Default Yup! Astoria

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Arent there older projects near Kembangan that are freehold and less than 1k psf and 2 minutes walk to MRT? Are these better?
    Check out Astoria at Kembangan. There are a few others nearby. You could look at Simsville, close to Paya Lebar MRT too.