Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Ok then if there is something you love about the project :-)
    thats the thing....but i went to the showroom 3 times...4 times to be exact....then a lot of obstacle along the way like bank loan approval la....unit taken up when loan ready, agent no around, reject for unrelease unit when tabled offer....asked to take up lower level unit...

friends were saying that since so many obstacle along the way...no good to buy....

Quote Originally Posted by peachymonk
    thats the thing....but i went to the showroom 3 times...4 times to be exact....then a lot of obstacle along the way like bank loan approval la....unit taken up when loan ready, agent no around, reject for unrelease unit when tabled offer....asked to take up lower level unit...

friends were saying that since so many obstacle along the way...no good to buy....
    every obstacle is destiny telling u this is not for you. some more urs 4x

every obstacle is destiny telling u this is not for you. some more urs 4x

thanks for the valuable advise.....

given up this project.....

thanks for the valuable advise.....

given up this project.....
    So where next? 8 riversuites? :-)

So where next? 8 riversuites? :-)
    Quantum very high for good view facing. We're talking over 1600 psf.

bro ,me after checking so many project the psf i think still lower for this project you shd try , i did ask the agent there before very helpful .u can look for debra a nice lady.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Quantum very high for good view facing. We're talking over 1600 psf.
    SH and KR effect...

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    bro ,me after checking so many project the psf i think still lower for this project you shd try , i did ask the agent there before very helpful .u can look for debra a nice lady.

thanks for the updates...however we decided to give up this project already....

Ok hope u get a good project , Till now around 60 unit sold in riveria
    thanks for the updates...however we decided to give up this project already....

Ok hope u get a good project , Till now around 60 unit sold in riveria
    the unit / lvl we like, the prices shoot up to about another 10k.

any site to check out new launches? seems like i very much depending on papers for launches...by then go to the site...all units taken up....

left over units are not that attractive...

the unit / lvl we like, the prices shoot up to about another 10k.

any site to check out new launches? seems like i very much depending on papers for launches...by then go to the site...all units taken up....

left over units are not that attractive...
    1. Propertylaunch.sg
    2. Propertyguru.com
    Leave your real mobile number every showflat you visit. Sooner or later you will get latest launch sms

1. Propertylaunch.sg
    2. Propertyguru.com
    Leave your real mobile number every showflat you visit. Sooner or later you will get latest launch sms
    noted!

Thanks !!

Default Update

Look like almost 60% and more sold... and more going with these affordable $/psf for 999 years project compare to those rocket sky high 99 years project

RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 516,870 452 Strata 1,143 Apr-12 RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 956,000 883 Strata 1,083 Mar-12 RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 574,000 549 Strata 1,046 Mar-12 RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 787,000 743 Strata 1,060 Mar-12 RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 800,000 743 Strata 1,077 Mar-12 RIVIERA 38 MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 577,215 549 Strata 1,051 Mar-12

I wonder does our former foreign minister get discounts on Allgreen properties?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_745676.html

That will be something forU to guess

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I wonder does our former foreign minister get discounts on Allgreen properties?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_745676.html

my Mrs love the view this project offered....its more for home stay....

I tried seeing google map & even went to a nearby blk to chk out the possible view that the high floor 3 bedroom unit will get. But I don't seem to be able to get what the developer proclaimed -- marina financial district / flyer view.

Did I see wrongly or missed out on the angle? Any bros/sis expert in that area can comment? Tia!

I believe only can see packet view of the city area from the from the kitchen, bedroom 2 & 3 window if you are getting the higher floor, but for the balcony is like facing more to the CTE and Master bedroom window to the kallang river.

If you will like to have a view of the view, I had try going to the nearby 15 storey HDB to see over to the Eight RiverSuits and indeed a far view of the marina financial district / flyer view but in future Eight RiverSuits is built, will be packet view. But take note to buy much higher units above St Micheal Regency and Air Stream to avoid disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze
    I tried seeing google map & even went to a nearby blk to chk out the possible view that the high floor 3 bedroom unit will get. But I don't seem to be able to get what the developer proclaimed -- marina financial district / flyer view.

Did I see wrongly or missed out on the angle? Any bros/sis expert in that area can comment? Tia!

Packet view?
    View of the view?

I lup ur england sia!!!!! Wakakakakaka

Hello, depend how U look at it ba. U cannot be expecting everyone to have the same taste as u right, else everything will be prefect world.

Packet view?
    View of the view?

I lup ur england sia!!!!! Wakakakakaka

Hello, depend how U look at it ba. U cannot be expecting everyone to have the same taste as u right, else everything will be prefect world.
    Ok... I was prefect in pri sch...So i was living in prefect world...

Ok... I was prefect in pri sch...So i was living in prefect world...

so cute!!!!

Ya loh happened to spotted some more cute icon here

so cute!!!!

Ya loh happened to spotted some more cute icon here
    wakakaka ok seriously off topic!!!!

I believe only can see packet view of the city area from the from the kitchen, bedroom 2 & 3 window if you are getting the higher floor, but for the balcony is like facing more to the CTE and Master bedroom window to the kallang river.

If you will like to have a view of the view, I had try going to the nearby 15 storey HDB to see over to the Eight RiverSuits and indeed a far view of the marina financial district / flyer view but in future Eight RiverSuits is built, will be packet view. But take note to buy much higher units above St Micheal Regency and Air Stream to avoid disappointment

Thanks for the info.

I'm just puzzled as in the show flat, they put photos of North view, North-west view & North-east view. But missing the (more coveted??) South view...

I went to the highest floor of the point blk 22. Realised viewing angle is a bit different from what we'll get from unit 01 of R38.

Just like any other project, the developer will try put a lot attractive pics to attract the buyers' interests of the views of what they will be expecting but of course it not always the prefect case, every month they will sure to be new project building and there always a risk that good view might be blocked.

People had different view and judgement, especially for unfinished project is harder to imagery how the view will be, therefore you will need to trust your decision and judgement of what will be the view that u will be expecting to see from now. From what my view that bedroom no.2 & 3 which is facing more to south, the window will be about to view a bit of the city and taking reference from earlier comment from one of the member is that 8RS and concourse residence had completed it will for sure block the view of the flyers and MBS therefore leaving a small view of the city when you are looking from far.

Another if you are buying a higher floor unit, U will be expecting a nice stanning view as well, I rem there is a project The Mezzo someone posted picture of the view facing TTSH and Novena area in the forum.

Therefore is important what you believe and see.

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze
    Thanks for the info.

I'm just puzzled as in the show flat, they put photos of North view, North-west view & North-east view. But missing the (more coveted??) South view...

I went to the highest floor of the point blk 22. Realised viewing angle is a bit different from what we'll get from unit 01 of R38.

Flyer will be a fly so far away.
    Just like any other project, the developer will try put a lot attractive pics to attract the buyers' interests of the views of what they will be expecting but of course it not always the prefect case, every month they will sure to be new project building and there always a risk that good view might be blocked.

People had different view and judgement, especially for unfinished project is harder to imagery how the view will be, therefore you will need to trust your decision and judgement of what will be the view that u will be expecting to see from now. From what my view that bedroom no.2 & 3 which is facing more to south, the window will be about to view a bit of the city and taking reference from earlier comment from one of the member is that 8RS and concourse residence had completed it will for sure block the view of the flyers and MBS therefore leaving a small view of the city when you are looking from far.

Another if you are buying a higher floor unit, U will be expecting a nice stanning view as well, I rem there is a project The Mezzo someone posted picture of the view facing TTSH and Novena area in the forum.

Therefore is important what you believe and see.

Yup that right. S'pore is too small and land is so precious that nowadays new building either had to build tall and small living space with lesser of a good viewing scenery is always gone in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Flyer will be a fly so far away.

No view in sg is guaranteed. Not even cemetery view....

Yup that right, everywhere is new building, roads and etc, worst noise and air polluction on the raise but most important, population continue to raise and more rocket high housing prices and rental

No view in sg is guaranteed. Not even cemetery view....