Page 1 of 17 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

Default River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

River Bay (former Kai Sheng Court)

Site Area :
    3,852 m2
    Description :
    River Bay, a contemporary lifestyle at Mar Thoma Road beckons the need of modern living. The new high-rise development of 92 units fused in the green strip of Kallang River overlooking green and water space.

Completion :

Client :
    Allgreen Properties Ltd

PS: There goes the view of Vetro.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 23-01-10 at 23:01.

Are these new projects at mar thoma?

Traffice noise might be an issue for this development since it is so near the CTE. Wonder what is the psf with BH still selling?

Those has always been on the SLA map... so not 'new' actually. Look at the SLA map and you'll be surprised how many 'new' sites are there yet unlaunched in various parts of Singapore.

these are unlaunched projects? hmm...developers must be gung-ho to go ahead and built without any "order", and have strong financial backings.

So any idea when the 2 projects there will be launched? The area is getting abit overcrowded there now with a one-lane traffic...LTA needs to do something (maybe a slip road to the CTE would be wonderful, and later end up with another ERP gantry in Mar Thoma road! )

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    these are unlaunched projects? hmm...developers must be gung-ho to go ahead and built without any "order", and have strong financial backings.

So any idea when the 2 projects there will be launched? The area is getting abit overcrowded there now with a one-lane traffic...LTA needs to do something (maybe a slip road to the CTE would be wonderful, and later end up with another ERP gantry in Mar Thoma road! )
    Farnie! I think the good thing now about St Michael's + Mar Thoma is that it is all less ERP's to go into the city...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    River Bay (former Kai Sheng Court)

Site Area :
    3,852 m2
    Description :
    River Bay, a contemporary lifestyle at Mar Thoma Road beckons the need of modern living. The new high-rise development of 92 units fused in the green strip of Kallang River overlooking green and water space.

Completion :

Client :
    Allgreen Properties Ltd

PS: There goes the view of Vetro.
    How tall is this project ? 25 storey ?

This is sitting on 41462sqft of land therefore can only be classified as an apartment, not a condo. The developer will probably sell this project at condo pricing. IF i am not wrong, launching prices should be in excess of 1k psf.

Surprisingly none of the agents I spoke to knew about this site... St Michael's going to be really crowded when Beacon Heights, Vetro, Airstream, River Bay, Riviera 38, and the unnamed site beside Airstream ALL UP.

But it also means further upside to be pulled up for pricing of existing projects around the vicinity as new launches tend to be much higher than market value and banks are willing to support in valuation from special tie-ups.

Actually info was already there posted by Mr Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    June 11, 2007

OPTION FOR COLLECTIVE DEAL

Allgreen to pay $24m for Hup Cheong Mansions

ALLGREEN Properties has secured an option to buy Hup Cheong Mansions, a condominium near St Michael's Road, for $24 million.

The property is located on Mar Thoma Road. It has a 999-year leasehold tenure and has an area of 30,440 sq ft.

On the heels of its successful Blossoms@Woodleigh and Cairnhill Residences launches this year, Allgreen plans to redevelop the property into a condominium of 75 units, each with an area of 1,184 sq ft, if the deal gets regulatory approval.

The mainboard-listed company has paid 1 per cent of the purchase price to Hup Cheong's owners, and will pay another 9 per cent when the option is exercised. The rest of the $24 million 'will be payable upon completion', it said in a statement last Saturday.

This is the latest in a string of buys for the company in the St Michael's area.

Last month, an Allgreen subsidiary called Green Bay inked deals to buy three properties nearby for a total of $15 million: Kai Sheng Court, 21 Mar Thoma Road and 23 Mar Thoma Road.

The acquisition of Hup Cheong Mansions will be financed by internal funds, bank loans or both, said the developer.

The purchase is 'not expected to have any material impact on the consolidated earnings and net tangible assets per share of the Allgreen group for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2007', said the company.

Allgreen's net profit for the first three months of this year quadrupled to $49.6 million from $12.1 million a year ago, as revenue soared 161.5 per cent to $181.2 million. In addition to contributions from its Blossoms@Woodleigh and Cairnhill Residences developments, the property group enjoyed higher occupancy and rental rates at its Great World City office and retail units and service apartments.

Higher occupancy and rates at Traders Hotel also boosted its bottom line.

Buoyed by Singapore's residential and commercial property boom, Allgreen shares have more than doubled in value in the past 12 months, rising from around 92 cents in July last year to last week's close of $1.99 a share.

ERICA TAY

Project facade rendering........

http://addp.sg/en/projects/details/?projects_id=92

If count correctly, should be 25 storeys...

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

How do you build on a small piece of elongated land that is just less than 5 m from CTE?

Looking at the artist impression of Riverbay, it appears to have planned to build up to the edge of the slip road. Notice the curve of the man made waterfall coincides with the slip road? Nice addition to prevent further expansion of the road.

This area is being rejuvenated.

Looks like it is bay windows around the the unit again

Too close to CTE.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Too close to CTE.
    Where is the river?

Shd rename to ctebay instead or riverbay?

This one so long liao havent launch....their another project riveria 38 also cant sell...lol

LOL

Anyway, they have appointed China Con to do the work. Kai Sheng Court is in the midst of demolition.

Yup just saw a number of blangas hanging around there and doing some construction. Weird that they leave the Riviera land empty while they started construction on this. Problem is they have not start marketing this land. I feel they should market this first instead of Riviera since it is so near to the cte n noisy.

Totally clueless about what Allgreen is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    LOL

Anyway, they have appointed China Con to do the work. Kai Sheng Court is in the midst of demolition.

Need to update

Project:
    26-storey apartment (147 units) with mult-storey carpark, key terraces and communal facilites

Address:
    23 Mar Thoma Road
    Architect: ADDP Architects
    Main con: erm... China Construction

Date of completion: 31 March 2014

I must say I am impressed that they have engaged Sitetectonix to landscape the place. This company has done awesome jobs like River Place, River Gate, Leonie Hill Residences, etc.

Think it will be an awesome inclusion to the Mar Thoma and St Michael's condos.
    Last edited by ecimbew; 06-12-11 at 22:00.

any idea when would this be launched? might be interested in this project. just wondering, how long has allgreen hold this piece of fh land already...

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Need to update

Project:
    26-storey apartment (147 units) with mult-storey carpark, key terraces and communal facilites

Address:
    23 Mar Thoma Road
    Architect: ADDP Architects
    Main con: erm... China Construction

Date of completion: 31 March 2014

I must say I am impressed that they have engaged Sitetectonix to landscape the place. This company has done awesome jobs like River Place, River Gate, Leonie Hill Residences, etc.

Think it will be an awesome inclusion to the Mar Thoma and St Michael's condos.

I think riverbay will not launch so soon . The show room is same with riveria . Actually the show room is really is just they dun launch . I think they want to wait for 8 river suite to launch then they can sell for a higher price . Or the price sure will be higher then riviera 38
    Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    any idea when would this be launched? might be interested in this project. just wondering, how long has allgreen hold this piece of fh land already...

How to sell higher than 8 river suite with a more inferior location

If 8 river suite selling for 1200 sqf for 99 yr . Riverbay 999 yr may can sell same fare for higher abitb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    How to sell higher than 8 river suite with a more inferior location

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    If 8 river suite selling for 1200 sqf for 99 yr . Riverbay 999 yr may can sell same fare for higher abitb.
    masses value convenience more these days.

20-30 years later maybe...

Noexit, ur living in a different world! but i like ur idea favoritism for 999/FH. Maybe if u read and study the current market more u'll come back to our world!

Noexit vested in riviera38 la...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Noexit vested in riviera38 la...
    okay lar, if he got a high floor unblock view of 1 bedder at 517k. not bad lar