Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by lifeseeking View Post
    hi, Just made the booking fees last week. the Sales said it will be top any time now.

Anyone know about it?
    Top suspended on 9 sep . But I think they will re apply top soon .

Talking Many many congrats to all RiverBayers for TOP!!!!!!!!

Today there was Allgreen party for RB + R38 TOP on RiverBay 7th floor.

Congrats to all RB for TOP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icysamur View Post
    Today there was Allgreen party for RB + R38 TOP on RiverBay 7th floor.

Congrats to all RB for TOP!!!!
    So happening ah oops .

Is this one of those projects with the mechanical carpark like airstream? I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    Is this one of those projects with the mechanical carpark like airstream? I hope not.
    No .

At one point mechanical carparks used to be popular but i think developers today have scrapped that due to higher maintenance cost and the impracticality of having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    No .

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    At one point mechanical carparks used to be popular but i think developers today have scrapped that due to higher maintenance cost and the impracticality of having one.
    That area air steam and vetro is mechanical carpark .

Saw the nite view of rivierbay so retro with green and blue light

Just went up to rivierbay level 7 to take a look I am shock of the gym room and function room so......... . But swimming pool is reasonable not bad .

Signature

Lobby to entrance

Lobby lift

Function room

[/URL]

Gym room

[/URL]

Children playground

Fitness area

Bbq area

Sun deck area

Swimming pool

[/URL]

[/URL]

Building

Letter box area

Thx for the pics!

Thx for the pics!
    Welcome

The size of the gym room is not acceptable.

So small.

Quote Originally Posted by angel.tan View Post
    The size of the gym room is not acceptable.

So small.
    I was shock that I see their gym room and function .

I was shock that I see their gym room and function .
    Its small indeed...

How does R38 gym look like?

Quote Originally Posted by jackkel View Post
    Its small indeed...

How does R38 gym look like?
    Here are some picture for you references riviera 38 gym room

Diff projects has diff facilities as well as sizes. There will always be some projects with bigger gym, longer pools, more carpark lots etc. I don't see what is there to be shock or compare about.

People who bought the units probably would have told about the facilities inside. Maybe it's just me, but I think poking over to 'peep' at your neighbours and start comparing seems to be a bit KPO.

Whoever that is I hope this person don't trespass into RB when we owners start moving in. I will not hesitate to report it to the management. Probably RB might adopt what city square residences did, issuing a identification card to all owners and only owners are allow into the compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Diff projects has diff facilities as well as sizes. There will always be some projects with bigger gym, longer pools, more carpark lots etc. I don't see what is there to be shock or compare about.

People who bought the units probably would have told about the facilities inside. Maybe it's just me, but I think poking over to 'peep' at your neighbours and start comparing seems to be a bit KPO.

Whoever that is I hope this person don't trespass into RB when we owners start moving in. I will not hesitate to report it to the management. Probably RB might adopt what city square residences did, issuing a identification card to all owners and only owners are allow into the compound.
    Hi Abbey,

that is what most condos are doing now.

I think Noexit is only trying to be helpful by providing us some photos of nice layout of RB. The comparison is not even done by him.

If you think this is a problem, I hope you can write in to Allgreen and complain about it.

BTW, I also saw quite a few RB owners pop by R38 to look at the facilities and houses too, even when R38 had TOP and a few owners had already moved in.

Maybe R38 owners should also report to the management about this, so that RB and R38 owners can fight among each other in the shuttle bus in the future?

Well ... if there is RB owners going over, they can report. I don't really care. All I care is my area is not trespass ....

N yes, if I start moving in and this problem continue I will do what is my rights to report...

The type of English used, in terms of verbs, adjective and noun as well as the construction of sentences can tell what is the writer's objective of sending the message across..... If someone is being nice to just post pic I believe it can be reflect in the wordings he/she posted. Whether it is being nice or comparing it is by whoever is interpreting it on how the structure of the words and sentences are used. Hence in my opinion its more of comparing than being nice. U can object on that cos that's your interpretation. But I adhere to my own opinion.

N why would we fight on shuttle bus??? Nothing to fight both have their fair share to use it ... Where is coming from anyway!!!!????

Sorry ar distract you guys first, RB TOP is not granted yet right? Is it possible to take a look though?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Well ... if there is RB owners going over, they can report. I don't really care. All I care is my area is not trespass ....

N yes, if I start moving in and this problem continue I will do what is my rights to report...

The type of English used, in terms of verbs, adjective and noun as well as the construction of sentences can tell what is the writer's objective of sending the message across..... If someone is being nice to just post pic I believe it can be reflect in the wordings he/she posted. Whether it is being nice or comparing it is by whoever is interpreting it on how the structure of the words and sentences are used. Hence in my opinion its more of comparing than being nice. U can object on that cos that's your interpretation. But I adhere to my own opinion.

N why would we fight on shuttle bus??? Nothing to fight both have their fair share to use it ... Where is coming from anyway!!!!????
    Hi Abbey,

I completely agree with you on this point. Posting R38 gym photos on our forum was purely for one reason - to compare and show off! But however much we want we can't change people and we can't choose our neighbours, even in the shuttle bus. So I would advise you to ignore such elements and come celebrate with us on our RB group on FB! We make sure no outsiders trespass our FB group

Hi Abbey,

photos on our forum was purely for one reason - to compare and show off! But however much we want we can't change people and we can't choose our neighbours, even in the shuttle bus. So I would advise you to ignore such elements and come celebrate with us on our RB group on FB! We make sure no outsiders trespass our FB group
    Well, no R38 owners are really bother about the RB FB group anyway..

but, RB owners are always welcome to R38 FB group~ we are not selfish to share anyway~

And dear icysamur, do note that the photos are posted upon request (if you know how to read back).

You don't need to hide behind so many accounts.

And who said we needed help with our apartment photos?

Quote Originally Posted by simonwhloh View Post
    You don't need to hide behind so many accounts.

And who said we needed help with our apartment photos?
    This is a public forum and you can always chose to ignore any comment. All the while I have only one account here and there nothing for me to hid. Sharing of pics here as a goodwill for other RB owner as they had requested for as sharing and enable them to highlight earlier to developer if there any shortfourth before everything handover then it will be too late. This public forum is not for your own selfish use and abuse by personal attack on all the friendly user here.

This is a public forum and you can always chose to ignore any comment. All the while I have only one account here and there nothing for me to hid. Sharing of pics here as a goodwill for other RB owner as they had requested for as sharing and enable them to highlight earlier to developer if there any shortfourth before everything handover then it will be too late. This public forum is not for your own selfish use and abuse by personal attack on all the friendly user here.
    Noexit, I support you!!!!

While there was no specific mention of whom it was directed at, I am not surprise that you have taken a defensive stance. I rest my case.