Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: River Bay (92 units) - Allgreen - Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by webhunk View Post
    Will have balloting? Thought is first come first serve? See how fast the agent attending to you works no?

I think only floors from 23rd onwards are not released yet right? For the high floors i mean
    i was told that if 2 or more buyers chose the same unit, then there will be balloting...high floor will be 22 level onwards. i think the rest are fully sold.

Quote Originally Posted by kozen View Post
    i was told that if 2 or more buyers chose the same unit, then there will be balloting...high floor will be 22 level onwards. i think the rest are fully sold.
    See who place the cheque first who is get it . Seldom have balloting after first launch . If your guy really keen on the unit you want , place a cheque to them show your interest then give them a price you keen . This is want I do in riviera the unit I want allgreen release to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit View Post
    See who place the cheque first who is get it . Seldom have balloting after first launch . If your guy really keen on the unit you want , place a cheque to them show your interest then give them a price you keen . This is want I do in riviera the unit I want allgreen release to me .
    This was what I am being told. In fact I had given them a cheque and price which I believed it's already on the high side. So may I ask after u passed the cheque to the agent, did u call allgreen or just wait for the agent to get back to you?

This was what I am being told. In fact I had given them a cheque and price which I believed it's already on the high side. So may I ask after u passed the cheque to the agent, did u call allgreen or just wait for the agent to get back to you?
    after submit to all green then they will tell the agent the price they want to release and agent will let you know .

after submit to all green then they will tell the agent the price they want to release and agent will let you know .
    I see. Okay....Thsnks for the info.

I see. Okay....Thsnks for the info.
    welcome we just next blk only neighbor mah hehe

welcome we just next blk only neighbor mah hehe
    Haha. Hope that I'm able to get the unit and we will be real neighbor. Supper next time. Haha

Haha. Hope that I'm able to get the unit and we will be real neighbor. Supper next time. Haha
    Haha can i ask what made you want to buy riverbay ?

Haha can i ask what made you want to buy riverbay ?
    Haha. The reason in fact is quite simple. I'm looking for condo which will be TOP this year as I will be moving out from my sister's place as she's moving to other area. Another reason is it's near another condo which my gf bought last year and it's in the city fringe. Location and accessibility wise though is not very good but still acceptable.

Haha. The reason in fact is quite simple. I'm looking for condo which will be TOP this year as I will be moving out from my sister's place as she's moving to other area. Another reason is it's near another condo which my gf bought last year and it's in the city fringe. Location and accessibility wise though is not very good but still acceptable.
    i see that cool

Oh gosh...i am getting the higher floor too...meaning there will be balloting if we both get the same unit. Faintzzz!!!
    Don't worry. I already bought mine ... we won't be balloting .....

Guess you probably buying 22nd floor and above. I heard its not out yet .... Again don't know why.

Good to know some neighbours here already....

I guess majority people here are young professionals right ???? Hope not too much kids .. As I prefer a more quiet area...

Well ... I got the same 'game' chances are they are not telling u the prices unless they want to release the whole floor ... I waited for quite sometime n the respond is still negative.

But I thought there are remaining units that are available in the market why don't you choose those instead?

Buying for rental and investment so we probably won't meet until years later.

BTW, I bought mine on the very first day of pre-launch which is almost 1 year ago already - wife was hospitalized for morning sickness that day... Now baby also 4 months old liao...

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Well ... I got the same 'game' chances are they are not telling u the prices unless they want to release the whole floor ... I waited for quite sometime n the respond is still negative.

But I thought there are remaining units that are available in the market why don't you choose those instead?
    Strange i try that in riviera it works get the unit i want .maybe they know they have protiential to sell off and is a 999 years project they not worry . anyway all green are rich lots of project now just build not selling .

Guess you probably buying 22nd floor and above. I heard its not out yet .... Again don't know why.

I guess majority people here are young professionals right ???? Hope not too much kids .. As I prefer a more quiet area...
    Haha....ok neighbor....no kids...love whiskey....how any kakies?

But I not young.....

Yeah. I'm getting 22nd floor and above and am still waiting.

Yeah, I'm a professional with no kids hence no worries about the noise. If there's noise, will be partying noise. Haha

I did try but didn't see any selling at the moment.

Haha....ok neighbor....no kids...love whiskey....how any kakies?

But I not young.....
    Me love whiskey too but i in riviera hahaha

Good to 'see' so many future neighbours here.
    Yes as few kids as possible please. The CTE is noisy enough LOL.

Just ran past Riverbay. Quick Update: Crane is gone from Mar Thoma Road and we are seeing the last level of car park under the final construction. Cheerios, the lights are on already, for those who stays around this area will know.

Riveria38 owners, yours almost all done.

The whole circle in mar thoma road can do 2.4km. 1 round 400m. Haha. Looks like a good place to train IPPT as well

Yeah I was there a few hours ago. I actually think the workers might have already know my car... lol... I am always there checking... The must be thinking this lady is here all e time!!!!!
    I can see them putting up the air con. N it seems they stop somewhere on the 10 or 12 floor. So it means they are doing up the interior.
    N riveria yours is almost all done up!!!
    I reli hope it can top b4 my expected. Can't wait to move in!!!!
    Cheers guys we r almost there!

Yeah I was there a few hours ago. I actually think the workers might have already know my car... lol... I am always there checking... The must be thinking this lady is here all e time!!!!!
    I can see them putting up the air con. N it seems they stop somewhere on the 10 or 12 floor. So it means they are doing up the interior.
    N riveria yours is almost all done up!!!
    I reli hope it can top b4 my expected. Can't wait to move in!!!!
    Cheers guys we r almost there!
    Thanks for updating us on riviera . Thanks neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by dp86 View Post
    Just ran past Riverbay. Quick Update: Crane is gone from Mar Thoma Road and we are seeing the last level of car park under the final construction. Cheerios, the lights are on already, for those who stays around this area will know.

The whole circle in mar thoma road can do 2.4km. 1 round 400m. Haha. Looks like a good place to train IPPT as well
    Thanks for updating us on riviera38 thanks neighbour

Drove past today. Seems like they have started to erect the security guard post. Too bad can't post photos now here.

Quote Originally Posted by simonwhloh View Post
    Drove past today. Seems like they have started to erect the security guard post. Too bad can't post photos now here.
    yah loh dun y cant post . but some ppl still able dun know how the do it

Me love whiskey too but i in riviera hahaha
    Is ok mah...just across the road nia.....bery close by....

Ahh... Thanks for update.

Good to know about the running route. I was wondering where to run around there. Not for ippt coz no longer needed....but need to keep fit.....

Is ok mah...just across the road nia.....bery close by....
    Haha

Ahh... Thanks for update.

Good to know about the running route. I was wondering where to run around there. Not for ippt coz no longer needed....but need to keep fit.....
    We can run together bro

We can run together bro
    Haha.. ok.. but I run slow slow one bro... just to keep fit enough so that I can eat and drink