Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: The Vision coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    actually property around there all huat because of Seahill. But I wonder why Allgreen is not launching their Sorrento yet?
    The highest psf for Seahill was 1911psf.. So when come to TOP.. Some of these small units owners will be asking above 2000psf for high floor units lor

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    The highest psf for Seahill was 1911psf.. So when come to TOP.. Some of these small units owners will be asking above 2000psf for high floor units lor
    I actually think that Vision is the better project as compared to Seahill because the latter is overly congested. Most buyers I believe wont feel it when they visited the showflat because the entire block of service apartment was missing.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I remember somewone in this forum told me that $1900psf can buy ICON. ICON is a much better buy than this one without much brain cracking.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    I remember somewone in this forum told me that $1900psf can buy ICON. ICON is a much better buy than this one without much brain cracking.
    Icon is quite old already lo!
    7 years old liao.

And now got construction in NSEW and more construction coming up still.

DKSG

tower cranes are gone...should TOP by Q4 this year.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

SINGAPORE: Developer Sim Lian Group will be launching a new 99-year leasehold commercial project, Vision Exchange, at Jurong Gateway on Saturday, March 22.

It comprises a 25-storey office tower with two levels of food and beverage (F&B) space as well as medical suites.

Vision Exchange will feature 740 strata units consisting of 640 offices, 53 medical suites and 47 F&B units.

Sim Lian said a total of 250 units will be released in Phase One with average prices of S$2,150 per square foot (psf) for office units and S$4,498 psf for medical suites and F&B units.

The project is expected to be completed in 2018.

Sim Lian said unit sizes at Vision Exchange range from 183 to 1,690 square feet with the option of combining units for larger work or retail spaces.

Vision Exchange is Sim Lian Group's first development in Singapore primarily focused on commercial spaces.

wrong vision lah....The Vision is condo project at West Coast.

Looks like TOP very soon...

Ok have been sharing this defect checklist in other threads...might as well. Used for HDB for I reckoned can be used for condo as well?

http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...revisited.html

Nice!

what do u guys think of the location of this project? im not too familiar with the west so appreciate if someone can offer genuine advice. imho the external facade of the building looks pretty decent. no funny curves like d leedon nor out of this world architecture like interlace.. but decent and pleasing to the eye.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Just TOP and key collection in progress.
    The master bathroom quite artas.. got chandelier lights:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ent-the-vision

The facilities on 30th flr not bad as well

The chandelier lights with Swarovski Crystals were advertised as one of the features during launch last time haa haa.

But this took more than 4 years since launch to TOP, hopefully the workmanship will be good.

It is great inside but outside is rather scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    The chandelier lights with Swarovski Crystals were advertised as one of the features during launch last time haa haa.

But this took more than 4 years since launch to TOP, hopefully the workmanship will be good.

Default Re: The Vision coming soon

Hi, anyone looking to sell 3 bedroom at The Vision? Looking for stacks XX-06, XX-09, or XX-01. Please mail at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks!