Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Altez (D2, 99 years, Far East Org)

ALtez Updates:

Levels 10 to 19 fully sold. Now open for preview sales - 2-bedroom apartments starting from the 21st storey

Sms At 90686016 for more details!

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...36740,00.html?

Published February 17, 2010

100 units sold at latest Far East project Altez

By UMA SHANKARI

FAR East Organization said yesterday it has sold 100 units in its latest residential project, the 280-unit Altez in Enggor Street.

The developer said that during a preview for priority customers last week, 100 of the 104 units released were sold. Prices ranged from $1,600 to $2,000 per sq ft (psf).

The units sold comprised one and two-bedroom apartments from levels 10 to 22 of the 62-storey development.

Far East said that Altez, at 250 metres high, will be Singapore's tallest residential development. It is next to Tanjong Pagar MRT station.

About 60 per cent of the buyers at Altez are foreigners, said Chia Boon Kuah, Far East's chief operating officer for property sales.

'The robust response to Altez demonstrates demand for well-conceived products of value in an excellent location in the city centre,' Mr Chia said.

'With the wide array of amenities and F&B outlets in this area, an MRT station at its doorstep, the upcoming New Downtown nearby and the possible future transformation of Tanjong Pagar into a waterfront city, buyers of Altez are assured of the positive prospects of this area.'

Far East will release more two-bedroom apartments tomorrow. Market watchers say these are expected to be priced higher on a psf basis than those sold already.

Among other amenities, Altez offers five floors of sky gardens and another two storeys of facilities.

Updates:

ALTEZ offical Launch This coming Sat/ 20 Feb!

Up to 25th Floor for sale

2bedroom and 1 bedroom Loft to be release for

sale.! (Subject to Changes)
    For viewing of Showflat

Sms at 90686016 for appt!

Updates:

Due to overwhelming response,

1 bedroom loft will soon be release on Sunday 21 Feb

Around 2200-2300 Psf...30th Floor onwards

For 2 bedroom, 11 units Left.

Early bird discount still applies..

Sms at 90686016 for viewing of showflat and Booking

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Home buyers still flock to showrooms despite new property measures
    Joanne Chan and Lynda Hong
    Channel NewsAsia
    Saturday, 20 February 2010, 2005 hrs

Visitors at Altez showroom

New measures kicked in on Saturday to curb speculation in the property market.

A Seller's Stamp Duty will be imposed on all residential properties bought on Saturday and sold within one year, while housing loans from financial institutions will be capped at 80% of property value.

Are they taking the buzz out of the property market? Not yet - at least nöt for those who are büyïng for the long-term.

It was business as usual at one property showroom on Saturday, as a steady stream of visitors checked out the units available.

Sälës of units at the Altez condominium - located just opposite Tanjong Pagar MRT station - are mövïng fäst.

One woman in her 30s snapped up 4 units - 2 to stay in and 2 to rent out.

The condominium's developer said they could still sëll an ëntïrë flöör of units within än höür.

Some home buyers said the reduction in the home loan limit did not make much of a difference.

Home buyer Raphael Tan said: "The banks have been very strict, anyway. So I think we will still be on track for our financing."

And those who are büyïng for the long-term are nöt wörrïëd about the new Seller's Stamp Duty.

Doris Chia, another home buyer, said: "Although it's quite pricey now, I think this is a good location and for long-term investment."

Analysts expect developers to launch more high-end properties in the first half of this year.

These properties typically sell at S$2,000 psf and attract buyers and investors who are less price-sensitive.

Donald Han, managing director of Cushman and Wakefield, said: "A lot of the hïgh-ënd investors are typically not bound by any limitation. They don't go for maximum loan-to-value ratio. In some cases, they just go for 40% to 50% of loan-to-value ratio. In some cases, they even buy on a cäsh basis."

Analysts said the mood to buy wön't change much as the measures are meant to flüsh öüt spëcülätörs, who make up a small percentage of the market.

Meanwhile, Senior Minister of State for National Development Grace Fu said that now is the time to introduce measures to control the private property market.

She said the authorities have been studying the property market closely and that it is best to introduce the measures before the property bubble forms.

"We would think that it may deter speculative buying and we want our investors to basically be on the more solid ground when they invest in properties. It should not deter genuine buyers who have the financial resources to hold the property."

降温措施刚推出 新公寓仍出现人潮
    吴慧敏 + 蔡慧玲
    早报星期天
    星期天, 21-2-2010

Altez的示范单位昨天吸引了700多人前往参观,据说一天内卖出了大约10个单位,反应比前天预售时稍微好些。

政府再为楼市降温,但是一些示范单位还是出现相当热闹的人潮。例如昨天第一天正式推出的丹戎巴葛摩天共管公寓——Altez,就吸引了700多人前往参观。

消息透露,远东机构在昨天卖出大约10个Altez单位,反应比前天预售时稍微好些。据了解,其中5个单位(5 units)是由一名中年生意人(middle age businessman),以1000万($10 million)元扫下的(snapped up)。

至于高文地铁站附近的D’Pavilion,记者在下午参观示范单位时,也不时有潜在买家走进来,现场大约有十多组买家。不过,一些已经推出较久、剩下单位不多的示范单位依旧门可罗雀,人潮跟上几个周末并没有明显差别。

对于政府最新宣布的房地产降温措施,昨天受访的公众反应不一。

陈忠财(39岁,汽车贸易业)刚刚与太太,以158万元($1.58 million)买下了一间Altez的两卧房单位(2-bedder)。他们看好丹戎巴葛一带的重新发展潜能,所以已做好心理准备,要持守五至十年(holding for 5 to 10 years)。在房贷方面,由于两人同时拥有好几个房地产,银行本来就不愿意借贷房价的超过80%,因此新条例对他们没作用

我们也不想借这么多,这样比较安全,因为一旦经济受到震荡,借贷较少的话,比较容易应付。我们卖掉其中一间,还可以应付其他的房贷。”

来自上海(Shanghai, China)的郑小姐,也称新措施对她没有影响。她刚刚以100余万元(around $1 million)买下一间Altez一卧房式单位(1-bedder)。她透露,在新加坡买过四间房子(bought 4),至今只卖过一间(sold 1),持守期介于五年至八年(holding period of 5 to 8 years)。她预备向银行贷款70%左右。

参观者中也不乏只是来“探温”的人。

45岁的梁先生(工程师)和太太说:“我们就是一直在等政府出手 ..... 我们已经看了很久的房子,但是价钱不断升高,起得太离谱了,今天看到新闻,政府果然出手了,所以就来看看。”

据了解,发展商也没有因为前天的降温措施而仓促降价。Altez反而取消了预售时的优惠折扣(cancelled discount after government measures)。

远东机构发言人说,Altez的成交价还是维持在每平方英尺1600元至2000元。

这个62层楼高的摩天共管公寓,共有280个单位,至今已推出了140个单位(介于10楼至27楼),其中129个单位已经找到了买家。

28岁的张先生(律师)昨天和友人一起到Altez参观,他们同样空手离开示范单位。“房子很漂亮,但是价格太高了,我负担不起。”

他希望政府在星期一的预算案中,将单身人士组屋拥屋年龄限制降低至30岁,否则他还是只能买私人房屋。由于他是买房自住,所以新措施对他没有影响

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    they are trying to set the benchmark for all condo properties in singapore, think everyone can see it. They are forward pricing their properties for every area they have a project and setting the trend for other developers to follow. Very soon it will be very hard to find new condos below 1k psf everywhere in singapore.
    The high tide will flow over to areas of lower tide. I foresee that ( all private properties in Singapore selling above S$1K psf) to come soon by end of this Tiger year.

Go Tiger go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thesailowner, SkyscraperCity, 21 February 2010 3.16 pm
    It is a good thing that the government move in to kick out the speculators. So property will not be overpriced or way above its fundamental.

All buyers actually benefit from this scheme because if the sales remain strong as it shows in Altez, this prove that there is more genuine demands than speculators. Prices move up regardless of the policies in place if there are genuine demands.

If the market turns quiet suddenly, that means there are more speculators than genuine buyers and this shows the market is moving beyond its fundamental - rental. But Altez has shown people really want to buy and hold, not to flip despite selling at 2150psf for the lousiest unit. Now I heard is 2300 psf onwards so there is real demand, not speculative demand.
    Wow! Altez hit $2,300 psf in the afternoon?

Updates:

ALTEZ / 2 Bedrooms Fully Sold!!!

Left 1 bedrooms Lofts unit for sale now

Sms at 90686016 for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate, SkyscraperCity-Altez, 8 March 2010 6.11 pm
    FYI, all units in altez below 30F is fully sold...Now selling 1bedrm loft from 30F priced at 2200psf++ and it seems ppl still biting...

No wonder 76 shenton may take this opportunity to launch from at least 2kpsf++
    An update.

Wow!
    Altez hïgh of $2,397 psf is definitely a good start!

Why not $2,400 psf? It's only $3 psf away right?

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of February 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Altez .............. CCR ....... 150 ....................... 150 ........................ 2,397 ........... 1,817 ........... 1,600

ALtez/30th Flr 1 Br Loft now

open for Sale~~

Sms at 90686016 for appt now~~

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    ALtez/30th Flr 1 Br Loft now

open for Sale~~

Sms at 90686016 for appt now~~
    I thought open for 2 weeks plus liao? Have checked the showroom. Out of 30 available 1 Br Loft from 30th floor onwards......Already 16 units sold as of yesterday evening. Now only 32nd floor 1 Br Loft available right? $2300psf...and FEO not releasing anymore was told by the FEO sales.

Quote Originally Posted by saab
    I thought open for 2 weeks plus liao? Have checked the showroom. Out of 30 available 1 Br Loft from 30th floor onwards......Already 16 units sold as of yesterday evening. Now only 32nd floor 1 Br Loft available right? $2300psf...and FEO not releasing anymore was told by the FEO sales.
    There are still avilable units/New Open units..

Thanks

i think the sales also sort of stalled there. 1 Br Loft still not so popular in sg as compared to pure 1 bedrooms. did they say the 1Br loft sq ft includes the airspace above the lower floor? some people think like that very lugi so prefer pure 1 bedrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think the sales also sort of stalled there. 1 Br Loft still not so popular in sg as compared to pure 1 bedrooms. did they say the 1Br loft sq ft includes the airspace above the lower floor? some people think like that very lugi so prefer pure 1 bedrooms.
    Their 1 bdroom loft very cute one.... 1st floor living / dining then got staircase go up to 2nd floor bedroom.....so aka like a mini penthouse like that....so no wastage of airspace...really interesting and sellable that's why FEO can sell so many loft units at that kind of psf price..... I guess the sales are going slow because really 2300psf at that area is really a psychological hurdle.....was told by sales that FEO will release higher lofts (balance all the way to 60th floor all loft liao...) at 2400 psf once they clear these last 14 units...

Their 1 bdroom loft very cute one.... 1st floor living / dining then got staircase go up to 2nd floor bedroom.....so aka like a mini penthouse like that....so no wastage of airspace...really interesting and sellable that's why FEO can sell so many loft units at that kind of psf price..... I guess the sales are going slow because really 2300psf at that area is really a psychological hurdle.....was told by sales that FEO will release higher lofts (balance all the way to 60th floor all loft liao...) at 2400 psf once they clear these last 14 units...
    Haha....now we know why in today's straits times reporting that people are rushing to give cheques for cdl's 76 shenton ways from just below $1700psf to $2500 psf at 35th storey.....machiam cdl use feo's hot sales to peg slightly behind to move their units (though further from mrt but got sea views...) developers really smart....see what you do...then i "snook" from the side.

saw the showflat.. ya not much wasted void space, but at 2300psf 30 or 32 flr blocked in all directions with no view is indeed expensive. But typical of FEO who is not in any hurry to release new units at higher flrs (with even higher psf prgressively) until the current released ones r sold.

so 2nd floor completely equal in size as 1st floor? that would be efficient. what's the total floor area given the 2300psf price tag then? quantum must be quite big for what is still considered a 1 bedder.

i think FEO will slowly release from here on, as the quantum gets larger as both psf and sq ft (larger units are on higher floors right?) increase at the same time as we go higher up.

not exactly "snook". they juz help each other, afterall, FEO has already sold the bulk of the easy to sell units. so time for CDL to come in before FEO gets its second leg up with its lofts, after CDL successfully sells some units at 2500psf, then the 2400 at FEO becomes cheap.

Haha....now we know why in today's straits times reporting that people are rushing to give cheques for cdl's 76 shenton ways from just below $1700psf to $2500 psf at 35th storey.....machiam cdl use feo's hot sales to peg slightly behind to move their units (though further from mrt but got sea views...) developers really smart....see what you do...then i "snook" from the side.

so 2nd floor completely equal in size as 1st floor? that would be efficient. what's the total floor area given the 2300psf price tag then? quantum must be quite big for what is still considered a 1 bedder.

i think FEO will slowly release from here on, as the quantum gets larger as both psf and sq ft (larger units are on higher floors right?) increase at the same time as we go higher up.
    quantum 1.6 to 1.7m

Can't really remember the size 'cos threw the brochure away liao...but you are right...1st floor and 2nd floor have approximately same floor area.....quantum wise > 2mil. floor area forgotten liao

wah, how come ur number is 1.6 to 1.7m and saab's is >2m? hee...

even then, the gap is a bit large even at 1.6m vs the just over 1m that my friend paid for his two 1 bedrooms below #20. even though not exactly comparable, a 1 bedroom loft is afterall still a 1 bedroom. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    quantum 1.6 to 1.7m

the brochure does not reveal the unit size .. selling tactic, FEO wants u to feel the show flat, feel the "worth" lol

agent will quote a price.. from there based on 2200psf for 30th flr u work out the size lor

32 flr is around 2300 psf... even then diff stacks on same level are priced differently due to facing, although to me all are blocked views.

wah, how come ur number is 1.6 to 1.7m and saab's is >2m? hee...

even then, the gap is a bit large even at 1.6m vs the just over 1m that my friend paid for his two 1 bedrooms below #20. even though not exactly comparable, a 1 bedroom loft is afterall still a 1 bedroom. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    the brochure does not reveal the unit size .. selling tactic, FEO wants u to feel the show flat, feel the "worth" lol

agent will quote a price.. from there based on 2200psf for 30th flr u work out the size lor

32 flr is around 2300 psf... even then diff stacks on same level are priced differently due to facing, although to me all are blocked views.
    Let me explain; else say i talking up market liao......

1 Bedroom loft #30 to #33; unit sizes range from 805 sqft to 896 sqft.

so how the loft works; basically 1st floor of loft 805/2 sqft lah...2nd floor of loft also 805/2 sqft lah if base on smallest unit available.

So technically is 805 sqft divided into 2 floors of about 402.5 sqft / floor.

Okay if $2300 psf then quantum = $1.8million

Then for bigger size of 1 bdroom loft at 896 sqft;

then $2300 x 896 = $2.06million...

So both August and Saab are correct, depending on what size 805 - 896 sqft, the quantum is different.......

no leh, august is 1.6 to 1.7, i guess that he used 7xx sq ft since he said far east did not give him the exact sq ft. far east gave u the exact 805 to 896sq ft?

Let me explain; else say i talking up market liao......

1 Bedroom loft #30 to #33; unit sizes range from 805 sqft to 896 sqft.

so how the loft works; basically 1st floor of loft 805/2 sqft lah...2nd floor of loft also 805/2 sqft lah if base on smallest unit available.

So technically is 805 sqft divided into 2 floors of about 402.5 sqft / floor.

Okay if $2300 psf then quantum = $1.8million

Then for bigger size of 1 bdroom loft at 896 sqft;

then $2300 x 896 = $2.06million...

So both August and Saab are correct, depending on what size 805 - 896 sqft, the quantum is different.......

A new showflat is coming up next to Altez showflat. Anyone know which project is this?

its probably the one by allgreen (land bought in 2007 in a seperate bid from altez). not sure what it will be named though.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    A new showflat is coming up next to Altez showflat. Anyone know which project is this?

its probably the one by allgreen (land bought in 2007 in a seperate bid from altez). not sure what it will be named though.
    Anyway, was told a unit on #24 floor (2 bedroom) has been re-released, probably buyer backed out and bought a loft 1 bdrm instead....don't know how true.

This 2 bedroom unit on #24 is 1012 sqft and asking $2.15mil from FEO....$2150psf cheap...cheap....partial sea / city view..... Interesting to note this week how CDL will be pricing their #24 at 76 shenton way