Thread: DPS / IAS

Default DPS / IAS

Which properties (preferably in D 9,10,11) that have TOP 2012 or later still have DPS / IAS for SUB-SALES ? Does anybody know ?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    Which properties (preferably in D 9,10,11) that have TOP 2012 or later still have DPS / IAS for SUB-SALES ? Does anybody know ?
    DPS are normally not transferred to the subsale buyers.

IAS is a commercial arrangement between a buyer and a bank. I am not aware of any IAS available from banks for subsale buyers. However, subsale buyers may work their own arrangement with their own banks.

Hi Reporter, at least the DPS matter is not 100% correct, bought subsale last year in SIngapore, and DPS was transferred....depends on the developer......they need to consent....

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    Hi Reporter, at least the DPS matter is not 100% correct, bought subsale last year in SIngapore, and DPS was transferred....depends on the developer......they need to consent....
    Don't fault me. I believe I know the DPS matter well enough.

Most S&Ps don't allow the transfer of DPS. For those S&Ps that didn't state the above, you need the consent of the developers. That's why I used the word "normally".