Full condo facilities with 6 unique sky terraces

Well blend of 1,2,3 & 4brm units

Unit Distribution:

1brm ~ 560SqFt

2brm ~ 893SqFt to 926Sqft

3brm ~ 1335SqFt to 1475SqFt

4brm ~ 1905SqFt and

Limited Sky Villas units..

Fantastic view of Bukit Timah vicinity!!

Don't miss!!

Preview in mid Jan 2010

More info Contact Mr Chua 90036690

Visit http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Cube%208.php for info. More information releasing soon. Register for preview now.
    Register yourself for all new project info and updates in Singapore
    www.propertylaunch.sg

Proudly present Cube 8 by CDL

High Rise of 36 sty consists 177units

Full condo facilities with 6 unique sky terraces

Well blend of 1,2,3 & 4brm units

Unit Distribution:

1brm ~ 560SqFt

2brm ~ 893SqFt to 926Sqft

3brm ~ 1335SqFt to 1475SqFt

4brm ~ 1905SqFt and

Limited Sky Villas units..

Fantastic view of Bukit Timah vicinity!!

Don't miss!!

Preview in mid Jan 2010

Developer's Sales Team

Call now to have first hand info / Floor Plans

Contact Mr Chua 90036690

just next to PIE.. sei la! Car music every second..

Default New Launch@Thomson Road!! 1 - 4 Bedrooms! 36 Storey! Freehold!

Average $13xxpsf from $7xxk!

District 11
    Site Area Approx 6,746 sqm/ 72,587 sqft
    Expected T.O.P 31 Dec 2014

Description
    36 storeys of 177 Units of 1 bedroom/ 2 bedroom/ 3 bedroom/ 4bedroom and penthouses
    No. of Car Park lots 177
    No. of storeys 36
    No. of Units 177
    Unit Size Mix
    1 brm – 52 sqm/ 560 sqft (39 units)
    2 brm – 83 to 86 sqm/ 893 to 926 sqft (58 units)
    3 brm – 124 to 137 sqm/ 1,335 to 1,475 sqft (67 units)
    4 brm – 177 sqm/ 1,905 sqft (9 units)
    SKV(Penthouses) – 281 to 300 sqm/ 3,025 to 3,229 sqft (4 units)

Recreational Facilities
    Sky Terraces
    - 14th floor – Wellness Studio
    - 16th floor – Idea Lab
    - 24th floor – Gourmet’s Domain
    - 24th floor – Games Arena
    - 33th floor – Fitness Factor
    - 33th floor – State of Serenity
    Guard House
    Plaza Fountain
    Entrance Plaza
    Infinity Edged Water Feature
    Children’s Playground
    BBQ Deck
    Outdoor Dining Deck
    Function Lounge
    Changing Room & Steam Room
    Gym At Level 3
    Party Deck
    Garden Deck
    Family Pool
    Infinity-Edged Swimming Pool
    Jet Pool
    Sun Deck
    Tennis Court
    Resting Pavilion
    Tree Grove
    Spice Grove
    Side Gate
    Outdoor Fitness Station
    Herb Garden
    Scented Garden
    Foliage Garden
    Indigenous Garden
    Hedge Garden
    Board Walk

About the development:
    1. Freehold
    2. District 11/ Thomson Road address
    3. 36-storey high
    4. Single tower block with only 177 exclusive units
    5. Stunning architecture with clean lines, unique and attractive design
    6. Shaped to maximize unblocked surrounding views at different levels
    7. Good unit mix – 22% 1 brm; 33% 2 brm; 38% 3 brm; 5% 4brm; 2% SKV.
    Bigger units are found on higher floors which offer exclusivity & privacy.
    8. Good quality fittings such as Hansgrohe fittings
    9. Fully Equipped Kitchen with De Dietrich cooker hood, hob and Electrical Oven
    and Fisher & Paykel fridge. Additional De Dietrich steam oven and dishwasher
    for Sky villas.
    10. Ducted air-conditioning to living, dining and Master Bedroom for Sky villas
    11. Defined by 6 sky terraces at strategic locations to take full advantage of
    panoramic views to Orchard, MacRitchie and Toa Payoh.
    12. The development lowest units platform level is raised to clear the adjacent PIE
    and together with a landscape deck concept, generous landscaping which
    permits a sense of the pervasiveness of greenery for the environment sets the
    self at peace.
    Accessibility:
    13. Within Prime Thomson Road vicinity
    14. Within 1 km from CHIJ Primary & Secondary School (Toa Payoh) and Balestier
    Hill Primary School and close proximity to Catholic Junior College and Pei Chun
    Public School, Anglo-Chinese School and Primary School (Barker Road).
    15. Close Proximity to SJI International School, Global Indian International School
    and upcoming Curtin University and Queen Margaret University Asia Campus.
    16. Easy access to Toa Payoh/ Novena MRT stations and amenities as such
    shopping malls, banking, leisure and healthcare facilities.
    17. Short drive from Orchard Road and the Central Business District, and only
    minutes from the Pan Island Expressway.
    Others:
    18. CDL’s acquisitions of The Albany, Thomson Mansions, Concorde Residences,
    Balestier Court, Bright Building -Strengthen it’s presence in the prime
    Thomson Road vicinity -Residents will benefit from the growth cluster as
    new properties are developed in the area.
    19. Good rental potential (Easily rentable)
    20. Unblock views to Orchard, Macritchie Reservoir and Toapayoh

Hurry!!

Dont Miss it

Another sell out project of 1 and 2 bedrooms

Preview 3rd Week of Jan!!!

Register ur interest at 90686016
    Last edited by Sea; 07-01-10 at 09:34.

And to think The Arte was launched around 850-900psf only! The boat is a speed boat indeed...

i'm amazed! just project besides each other... that will sure make vista looks damn cheap!

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    And to think The Arte was launched around 850-900psf only! The boat is a speed boat indeed...
    Well! There are still 5 units available in The Arte for you.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Arte ......... RCR ....... 327 ....................... 38 ......................... 1,090 ........... 956 .............. 909

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    i'm amazed! just project besides each other... that will sure make vista looks damn cheap!
    It seems like Vista is hotter than the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, Vista Residences, 2 weeks ago
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name .... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ....... 186 ....................... 7 ........................... 1,455 ........... 1,265 ........... 1,188
    VR is one hell of a rider!

It has set a nëw hďgh of $1,455 psf for itself and D12.

Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclone
    Visit http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Cube%208.php for info. More information releasing soon. Register for preview now.
    Feeling very disappointed with City Developments. They did a very good job with the design of The Arte. For Cube 8, they maintained similar luxurious sizes for the 3 and 4 bedrooms but they shrunk all the non master bedrooms such that they can only fit a single bed and replaced it with large balcony and air con ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Feeling very disappointed with City Developments. They did a very good job with the design of The Arte. For Cube 8, they maintained similar luxurious sizes for the 3 and 4 bedrooms but they shrunk all the non master bedrooms such that they can only fit a single bed and replaced it with large balcony and air con ledge.
    At least there are no planters....

Default This is a good project?

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in this project and will like to have your view on the fair psf. The agent told me its going to be priced at above $1300psf (The Arte only $900 ).
    Also, I only have a budget of 1mil and will like to get a 2 bedder in D9,10,11. Any other recommendation and advise?

Thanks alot.

Regards

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Hi Everyone,

I am interested in this project and will like to have your view on the fair psf. The agent told me its going to be priced at above $1300psf (The Arte only $900 ).
    Also, I only have a budget of 1mil and will like to get a 2 bedder in D9,10,11. Any other recommendation and advise?

Thanks alot.

Regards

Shaun
    Avoid Micky Mouse units / studio or one-bedder, there will be a huge problem three years down the road. Foresee BIG over supply in the near term. Yield is going to be low

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Avoid Micky Mouse units / studio or one-bedder, there will be a huge problem three years down the road. Foresee BIG over supply in the near term. Yield is going to be low
    Absolutely, there will be BIG BIG over supply of these MM units 3/4 years down the road. Yield is definitely very low to cover rates. Expected bank interest rate to move up. The location is in between neither here nor there for convenience of access to Toa Payoh /Novena MRT.

Checked, was told the entry price is between $1250 to $1300

Thanks everyone for the advise.
    I am stuck with only 1mil budget and any good recommendation for D9, D10 and D11 for a 2 bedder?

Regards

Shaun

I was driving past and there were some property agents pre-marketing teh development, so I decided to stop to ask. They said that even the mid-floor bigger 3 bedroom units are going to start at $1200+. This is consistent with what Vista and sub-sale Arte are pricing + a small premium. The agent claimed that people are already giving cheques to allow them priority on the preview queue. Wow, people here have BIG cheque books!

If you have $1 million, you are probably better off looking at older developments (like Belleforte) or other developments built on smaller plots

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

$1200+ psf is expected since this place is really smack right in middle between Toa Payoh MRT station and Novena MRT station so not as convenient as Novena area. Novena area already >=$1400 psf even for not new condo apts.

Quote Originally Posted by tiks
    I was driving past and there were some property agents pre-marketing teh development, so I decided to stop to ask. They said that even the mid-floor bigger 3 bedroom units are going to start at $1200+. This is consistent with what Vista and sub-sale Arte are pricing + a small premium. The agent claimed that people are already giving cheques to allow them priority on the preview queue. Wow, people here have BIG cheque books!

If you have $1 million, you are probably better off looking at older developments (like Belleforte) or other developments built on smaller plots

was in Balestier too and lots of property agents giving out phamplets on Cube 8. Was actually surprised that it was considered D11 even though The Arte is just right behind.. agent said this is because the entrance is at Thomson road, and that 1Brd going a at $1400 with an upside to $1600 since its a D11!?? OMG...

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    was in Balestier too and lots of property agents giving out phamplets on Cube 8. Was actually surprised that it was considered D11 even though The Arte is just right behind.. agent said this is because the entrance is at Thomson road, and that 1Brd going a at $1400 with an upside to $1600 since its a D11!?? OMG...
    it's a marketin ploy..would people buy if they say the price will go down to $1000? gotta paint the rosy picture..then let the buyers take the risk..
    go up u win, go down u lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    While I have always been positive of the area and observed big developers' effort to gentrify that part of Balestier, $1600 is a bit too optimistic... unless of course you are a rich Indonesian/PRC/Malaysian (buying without actually visiting the location), its hard to see why I need to pay a premium because its D11

Question

Hi, some site map and unit location inform for you guys

SITE MAP:

UNIT:

PLEASE CALL/SMS/EMAIL +65 84483535 OR [email protected] FOR APPOINTMENT PREVIEW SALES

Cube 8 lands in Thomson
    H88
    Monday, 11 January 2010, 16:15

Overview

The latest addition to District 11 comes to you via City Developments Limited. Cube 8 is a 36-storey freehold condo that's right beside Thomson Road. This development has 177 units comprising 1-bedders to penthouses.

The land Cube 8 is sitting on belonged to Thomson Mansions and The Albany. According to their July 2007 newsletter, CDL bought those condos separately in a collective sale in early 2007 for a total price of $95m. Taking into account the total size of both plots at 74,310 sqft and the gross plot ratio of 2.8, the Cube 8 site works out to about $456 psf ppr.

Tenure: Freehold
    Site Area: 74,310sqft
    Developer: City Developments Limited (CDL)
    Estimated TOP: unknown
    Blocks: 1
    Floors: 36-storeys
    Units: 177 total, 1BR(39), 2BR(58), 3BR(67), 4BR(9), PH(4)

Typical Sizes:
    1BR (560 sqft)
    2BR (893 - 926 sqft)
    3BR (1,335 - 1,475 sqft)
    4BR (1,593 sqft)
    PH (3,025 - 3,229 sqft)

Launch Date: rumoured Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Street View
    Note: Distance from PIE Flyover to Cube 8 is approximately 50m. Very approximate!

Site Layout
    Note the North-east/South-west block orientation.

Prices

According to our sources, prices begin from $7xx psf onwards. However, looking at the $456 psf ppr of the two combined plots, we should be looking at the region of $930 to $1,000psf.

We cannot stress enough that these prices are estimates, we'll know more as the days go by.

Nearby, The Arte (freehold, CDL) was selling for an average of $880psf when it launched in March 2009. Vista Residences (freehold, FEO) were launched at an average of $1,100 psf in June 2009.

A check with URA caveats shows The Arte going at an average of $1,043 psf from August 2009 to December 2009. Vista Residences recorded an average of $1,259 psf from November 2009 to December 2009.

Artist impression

The above report said:"..... prices begin from $7xx psf onwards. ....we should be looking at the region of $930 to $1,000psf."

I seriously doubt they would price anything at $7xx (even for the penthouse) or even sub $1,000, . Why would they lower the price with sub-sales and Vista prices jumping. We haven't seen $7xx since a year ago when Arte started this bull charge in the area!

I think there is still a pent-up demand for RCR, with people dying to get onboard the property wagon. The slowdown in property sales in RCR was simply because there weren't many new condos being launched ...

I am watching the launcg of Cube8 with great interest

The above report said:"..... prices begin from $7xx psf onwards. ....we should be looking at the region of $930 to $1,000psf."

I seriously doubt they would price anything at $7xx (even for the penthouse) or even sub $1,000, . Why would they lower the price with sub-sales and Vista prices jumping. We haven't seen $7xx since a year ago when Arte started this bull charge in the area!

I think there is still a pent-up demand for RCR, with people dying to get onboard the property wagon. The slowdown in property sales in RCR was simply because there weren't many new condos being launched ...

I am watching the launcg of Cube8 with great interest
    I think most probably a typo, prices form $7XXk onwards instead of $7XX psf

WOW the indicative prices from a Huttons property agent for Preview next week

Indicative price (for 1st batch release units):
    *$1303psf to $1428psf
    1 bdrm $730K+ to $800K
    2 bdrm $1.1m+ to $1.25m
    3 bdrm $1.58m to $1.8m+
    4 bdrm $2.4m to $2.5m
    Penthouse $1150psf to $1250psf

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...31140,00.html?

Published January 19, 2010

CDL poised to preview Cube 8 at average $1,250 psf

Allgreen expected to launch sales next week at 83-unit Holland Residences

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

CITY Developments Ltd (CDL) is expected to begin previewing its Cube 8 condo on Thomson Road this week; the average price is tipped to be at about $1,250 per square foot.

Next week, Allgreen Properties is expected to start sales at the 83-unit Holland Residences, a five-storey condo at Taman Warna. The average price could be around $1,600 psf, some market watchers suggest. Both projects are freehold.

Meanwhile, Frasers Centrepoint has sold 42 of the total 81 units at its Residences Botanique, a five-storey freehold condo at Yio Chu Kang/Sirat roads opposite Serangoon Stadium. The average price is about $1,000 psf. The developer held a one-day private preview in early December and began its 'official preview' on Jan 9.

'Units were sold at prices ranging from $844 psf to $1,262 psf. The buyers were mostly Singaporeans and PRs. About half of the buyers had HDB addresses, with the other half residing in landed properties and condos in a catchment area stretching from Serangoon Gardens to Kovan,' said Frasers Centrepoint chief operating officer Cheang Kok Kheong.

Units range from one-bedroom-with-study to four-bedroom duplex apartments. The one and two-bedders were the most popular although the developer has started to sell the bigger units as well, Mr Cheang added.

At Thomson Road, on the site of the former The Albany and Thomson Mansion, CDL will develop Cube 8, a 36-storey condo comprising 177 units. The project is next to the group's earlier project, The Arte at Thomson, which it began selling in March last year at an average price of about $880 psf; by May, CDL had revised the pricing to about $900 psf on average. Six units are still available in the 336-unit project, according to government data on developers' December sales.

While the two projects are next to each other, The Arte is in District 12 while Cube 8 is in District 11 - one of Singapore's three traditional prime districts. A property consultant who is not involved with marketing Cube 8 described the $1,250 psf reported average price for the development as 'aggressive but achievable'. He noted that in the secondary market, owners of upper floor units in Sky @ Eleven - a 43-storey development which offers better views of the Singapore Polo Club and surrounding greenery - are asking $1,400 psf and above.

Cube 8 includes 39 one-bedroom units, 68 two-bedders, 57 three-bedders, nine four-bedroom apartments and four penthouses or sky villas. Prices of one bedroom units, which will have an area of about 560 sq ft, are expected to start from about $730,000. Three bedders, which will be 1,335 to 1,475 sq ft, will cost $1.6 million to $1.9 million. The sky villas will likely be priced above $3.5 million apiece.

Holland Residences comprises mostly three- and two-bedroom apartments, although there are also 17 penthouse units.

Looking at Cube 8 location, shd be quite noisy due to heavy traffic 24/7

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Frankly speaking, I don't quite understand anybody would want to buy that location at $1250 psf. Pay slightly more and they can still get 1 near Novena MRT station.

Quote Originally Posted by Latio
    Looking at Cube 8 location, shd be quite noisy due to heavy traffic 24/7

Smile

I think with 1Mil, you can still get some district 11 2BR units, of course, below 1000 sqft. Try those that are 800+ sqf with psf of $1100. There are such units, and freehold!

Cube 8's location, IMHO, is quite lousy and yet selling at $1250psf. Buying a house could be a long-time committment (unless you are speculating, which does not make much sense for this condo).

Friend, think carefully.

TBM

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Thanks everyone for the advise.
    I am stuck with only 1mil budget and any good recommendation for D9, D10 and D11 for a 2 bedder?

Regards

Shaun