Thread: Selling The Floravale (1324sqft) -Owner selling

Default Selling The Floravale (1324sqft) -Owner selling

Dear all

I am thinking to sell off my unit at The Floravale (1324sqft).OWNER HERE.

Nicely and neatly renovated.Clean and bright, windy , NS Facing.

Level #09.Only master room is pool facing. Living room facing the other side (HDB side). Totally unblock view.Near to 1 of the side gate towards Gek Poh shopping centre.

3 bedrooms + 1 maid's room +1 dinner room +1 living room,1 store room , 1 kitchen + 3 toilets + 1washing/hanging clothes area (for washing machine)

Whole unit well maintain.Cos my maid cleans it everyday.

Quarterly maintainence is $592 (inclusive GST).

I have no intention of going thru an agent as this will save cost for both sellers and buyers whereby paperwork can be easily done without much hassel.

I believe buyers would prefer to have direct contact with sellers.

I am looking at $720k.

please feel free to drop me a message here or leave your e-mail address here if you wants a photo to see it.

Any other questions, pls feel free to ask

Oh yes,

Forget to mention that there is a free feeder bus from The Floravale to Boon Lay MRT daily till Sat on an interval of 15mins

There is a schedule to it. The bus is white in color and printed with "The floravale " logo on it

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Going-10-year-old The Floravale EC has hit a nëw hïgh of $546 psf in November 2009.

The Floravale
    Address .................................. psf ............. Area ........... Price .......... Contract Date
    238 Westwood Avenue #06-44 ..... $546 psf ..... 1,227 sqft .... $670,000 ..... 25 Nov 09

Going-10-year-old The Floravale EC has hit a nëw hïgh of $591 psf!

Wow! Such a big jump!
    Why not $600 psf? It's just $9 psf away!

The Floravale
    Address .................................. psf ............. Area ........... Price .......... Contract Date
    226 Westwood Avenue #07-19 ..... $591 psf ..... 1,249 sqft .... $738,000 ..... 4 Mar 10

yeah... there are lots of buyers and agents on the floravale estate now..walking around and showing flats etc...seems liek a good business...

buti still prefer to sell it by myself... its still good for both buyers and me...

it's been 3 mth, still selling?

yes, its been 3 month...cos not in the rush to sell last few months ago....

so far, i did contacted some agents and they saw my unit and brought some potential customer to see my unit and the last offer i have is 730k which is last sunday.

anyway, this week, there are more viewing......

obviously your asking has been met but you are looking for further offers.

owner's right. sometimes a offer is not a true offer until u grant the option.

yes..my asking have been met and even higher by 10k.But last week was just the first week which i allow for viewing.

As mentioned, there are further viewings on this coming weekend.

the offer came in a suprise from a couple who viewed first time.there are 2 couples/families which is 2nd viewing but made no further offer, so call KIV.

the offer is from a china nationalities.came in less than 15mins and i did not even manage to speak to them at all..Just say hello and smile smile here and there only...yet they offer 730k later in the evening day.

but this has been what we have been expecting right? china nationalities snapping up our properties without much thought? locals find it hard to part with the cash, especially if above valuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Family
    yes..my asking have been met and even higher by 10k.But last week was just the first week which i allow for viewing.

As mentioned, there are further viewings on this coming weekend.

the offer came in a suprise from a couple who viewed first time.there are 2 couples/families which is 2nd viewing but made no further offer, so call KIV.

the offer is from a china nationalities.came in less than 15mins and i did not even manage to speak to them at all..Just say hello and smile smile here and there only...yet they offer 730k later in the evening day.

yeah....but its nt really cash over valuation.

the bank can still match it as valuation if its another 20k to 30k..

i have checked with my own banker and its no problem...

that's good. hope u can get at least that valuation.

yeah....but its nt really cash over valuation.

the bank can still match it as valuation if its another 20k to 30k..

i have checked with my own banker and its no problem...

frankly speaking, i would still prefer to sell direct to buyers . by-passing agents.

It would be saving on commissioning and i dun mind lowering my expectation which is good for both me and buyer.

well, lets see how it goes.....

just to update, got another offer yesterday (sunday 18th april) 760k. If alittle higher up, will sell....

but awaiting for their reply now.....

finally got an offer of 760k for my unit.....hehehe

better to set a firm target...once met, just sell....if keep adjusting ur selling price...not very nice

i can take 6mths or so to sell...haha...coz i always set high target...but once met..i jus sell and move on.

so are u finally accepting this offer?

finally got an offer of 760k for my unit.....hehehe

No agent involved, can market a little bit more, then decide.

But buyers very wary nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo, 21 May 2010 8.47 pm
    No agent involved, can market a little bit more, then decide.

But buyers very wary nowadays...
    You can always take your time to check the market pricing. When your target is near and you set your asking price, then stick to it. Once your asking is met, just sell it.

I think it's not ethical to keep changing asking price. Don't waste others' time and agents' time too.

I went to see Floravale.

I decided not to buy.

Whilst I was viewing in the afternoon, I could hear F16s turning in to land at Tengah, unless you want to run aircond the whole day, otherwise, the sound was loud, though not as bad as in Summerdale, where the planes are overhead. The owner innocently told me that the F16s are not so bad, as her windows will rattle when there is SAFTI live-firing.

There are 2 car park lots per unit, but some units have 4 cars, so the whole approach road(thru Westwood landed properties) is full of cars in the evening, from Floravale owners with no lots for their cars.

The pools are nestled between 2 rows of blocks of apartments, though the afternoon was hot, the water was freezing(subjective), cos not enough sun reaches the water, some may like this, but I did not. The pool was crowded on a weekday afternoon. Seller told me weekends, pool and common areas are chock full of people and become a NO GO zone for her family. She did not know how many units in total on the development, but I think more than 700.

Advantage is maintenance is $500 every 3 months for a 3 room apartment, relatively cheap.

F16 is more now due to national day parade...

got SAFTI live firing sound? i never hear of that before.

as for the pool, i think its common that usually, weekend, its pack with kids.....i saw more kids swimming rather than adults.....

well, there are alot of kids having swimming lesson on the weekends....specially on the afternoon time.

there are only 500+ units in the floravale.Not 700+...hope i am not wrong....

F16 is more now due to national day parade...

got SAFTI live firing sound? i never hear of that before.

as for the pool, i think its common that usually, weekend, its pack with kids.....i saw more kids swimming rather than adults.....

well, there are alot of kids having swimming lesson on the weekends....specially on the afternoon time.

there are only 500+ units in the floravale.Not 700+...hope i am not wrong....
    So, have you sold yet?
    I heard got quite a lot of people who bought 3 roomers for less than $600K wanna sell(from agent).

yeah..we bought it at less than 600k....between 500k to 550k.

No, have not decided to sold due to some reason..mainly from my spouse...

1)she works in jurong island. and frankly speaking, its really a good job and with super good benefits and perks.

yeah..we bought it at less than 600k....between 500k to 550k.

No, have not decided to sold due to some reason..mainly from my spouse...

1)she works in jurong island. and frankly speaking, its really a good job and with super good benefits and perks.
    Stay in Jurong, works in Jurong Island...drive into a nightmare every morning trying to get to work.

I have seen the jams towards Jurong Island, 3 lanes of cars parked bumper to bumper.

I wonder how anyone can get used to that type of traffic.

Even taxi drivers avoids those roads if they can, unless they have a passenger on board, then it is paid for, all the waiting behind the wheel.

i think wehat you seen on the morning jam is at 7am +...usually, my spouse left home at 6am...cos collegue stay next block to our and send her to work together at 6am. so the jam, its not a problem.

yes, will reach offy early but times starts early, work end early too...at 430pm.

will be consider as OT once go back late.

OT $$$ is good.......

[quote=Lim Family]i think wehat you seen on the morning jam is at 7am +...usually, my spouse left home at 6am...cos collegue stay next block to our and send her to work together at 6am. so the jam, its not a problem.
    [quote]

Wah...leave at 6am...need to wash, brush teeth, put on make-up...wake up 5am...

Shiong.

Would like to hear from the experts here...how much do you think it will command in terms of psf after it is fully privatized this coming oct. Do you think this place could attract foreigners?

of course it will attract foreigners

This project is good for those living/working in west... it's near industrial area can hear very loud fighter planes over centris. If centris which is worst than this can sell better in terms of psf... this one will play catching up.

Jurong projects, many units available! caspian is also doing relatively well in the subsale market.

yup plenty of foreign talent in the west. no short of FT to rent to

i think wehat you seen on the morning jam is at 7am +...usually, my spouse left home at 6am...cos collegue stay next block to our and send her to work together at 6am. so the jam, its not a problem.

yes, will reach offy early but times starts early, work end early too...at 430pm.

will be consider as OT once go back late.

OT $$$ is good.......
    just very curious ..why my SPOUSE ?

reminds me of the olden days, when for some reasons, relatives were not to appear to close to each others ..

i have heard man calling his wife , Ah Kow's mother ... when Ah Kow was his son ..