Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flat prices will rise but still be affordable

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx

How do you know proud owner is not a child?

hahaha thanks bro

i do look at things like a child .. in its purest form ..

and my straight forwardness is at great value in my company ..

i report straight to head office and not my local boss .. and its my 'uncensored' opinions ..thats all great values ..

like i said .. Kill the Messengers ... tell it like it is .. and not what the King wants to hear ..
    and JLRX i love your cut and paste .. i tried ..but didnt work .. only managed to paste HIS pic and not the Chimp

LOL...i am also a candid person and in this sense, we have something in common, but of course I am candid about certain things and exercise restraint on others. I hope your boss doesnt look like a monkey coz if he does and you reminded him of that, he would probably send ur career down the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hahaha thanks bro

i do look at things like a child .. in its purest form ..

and my straight forwardness is at great value in my company ..

i report straight to head office and not my local boss .. and its my 'uncensored' opinions ..thats all great values ..

like i said .. Kill the Messengers ... tell it like it is .. and not what the King wants to hear ..
    and JLRX i love your cut and paste .. i tried ..but didnt work .. only managed to paste HIS pic and not the Chimp