Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need Advices from all experts here!!

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Oh..btw... A doc heard from one of her patient (who is a successful businessman) that in march ..there might be impending govt measures to tighten the ppty market..(bizman heard from another govt insider in the ppty market regulation) and bizman mentioned all his friends are selling now.. and buying back later..
    patience patience ...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I have seen an owner in bt panjang driving a Nissan GTR and I am starting to wonder. A person driving a $230k car and living in a $350k home? I also saw another owner driving a BMW Z4 and living in a $3xxk HDB flat in Bukit Batok. So far have not seen a HDB flat owner driving a Ferrari, Porsche or Lambo
    Marine parade has a few maseratis and porsches. lambos and ferraris cannot clear mscp ramp maybe that's why

Seems to me there is a lot of boasting here....No hard feelings if that hurts anybody.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by tayv
    Seems to me there is a lot of boasting here....No hard feelings if that hurts anybody.
    They ain't boasting what they cars they own lah. They're just telling the rest what cars they see in the HDB carparks.

Relac, OK? No hard feelin'!

Anyway, let's blame it on Focus. (Just kiddin' )

We all thought we have successfully convinced him months ago. Some even led him by example. It now turns out he has been sitting on the news, tips, advices, etc. and letting his $6.00 depreciated.

a bit obvious rite?

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    They ain't boasting what they cars they own lah. They're just telling the rest what cars they see in the HDB carparks.

We all thought we have successfully convinced him months ago. Some even led him by example. It now turns out he has been sitting on the news, tips, advices, etc..
    i dun think he's referring to the cars lol

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    i dun think he's referring to the cars lol
    Oh! Not car?

The rest? The rest are just facts right?

I have been in this forum long enough to tell billshits and facts.

We all thought we have successfully convinced him months ago. Some even led him by example. It now turns out he has been sitting on the news, tips, advices, etc. and letting his $6.00 depreciated.
    $6.00 is an obvious slight.

Oh! Not car?

The rest? The rest are just facts right?

I have been in this forum long enough to tell billshits and facts.
    lol.... let people tell the stories they want lah.

sometimes forums will need entertainment too otherwise too serious also boring

lol.... let people tell the stories they want lah.

sometimes forums will need entertainment too otherwise too serious also boring
    ... I was quietly enjoying my reading and learning in this thread until "tayv" distupted it with his offensive remark ...

Now, I lost an opportunity to learn! Fedup!

... I was quietly enjoying my reading and learning in this thread until "tayv" distupted it with his offensive remark ...

saw "Reporter" Mcdonald MONOPOLY picture......suddenly link "Propertism" to "Monopoly" game. Propertism paper gain in capital appreciation is just like winning in monopoly game where you own so many house but all are monopoly $$$$$.......cannot enjoy... .....no offend to "Propertism"......just a side joke

anyways i'm quite pessimistic lately, dunno why - am repeating what i did in June 2008.

this month alone, i've sold my SG flat, and just accepted an offer for my JB landed (breakeven), and have put my KL flat (breakeven) on the market. I've also repriced my SG loans to fixed rate 1.98% for at least 2 years.

I've sold 100% of my stock holdings and converted them into physical gold and UOB silver passbook

I'm shifting from eating out at restaurants to tahpowing from food courts, and imposed a moratorium on lux purchases. I'm shifting from VPower to 98, and getting mobile polishing than groomwerkz.

The only thing I'm looking to buy is a studio at the Sail but only if the price is right.

dun follow me, i siao one. super kiasu

anyways i'm quite pessimistic lately, dunno why - am repeating what i did in June 2008.

this month alone, i've sold my SG flat, and just accepted an offer for my JB landed (breakeven), and have put my KL flat (breakeven) on the market. I've also repriced my SG loans to fixed rate 1.98% for at least 2 years.

I've sold 100% of my stock holdings and converted them into physical gold and UOB silver passbook

I'm shifting from eating out at restaurants to tahpowing from food courts, and imposed a moratorium on lux purchases. I'm shifting from VPower to 98, and getting mobile polishing than groomwerkz.

The only thing I'm looking to buy is a studio at the Sail but only if the price is right.

... but you are still staying in The Sail rite?

There's one siao agent waiting for u today. I called his up for his Sail #4x-02 selling 2400psf. Give him a good F for wasting my time.

... but you are still staying in The Sail rite?
    never selling, only adding. the whole area is still super underpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    There's one siao agent waiting for u today. I called his up for his Sail #4x-02 selling 2400psf. Give him a good F for wasting my time.
    all tok kok one. got one muthafkr also advertised $950psf for carribean couple of weeks back. waste my time go down sell me developer units for $1350.

TS i'm waiting for a super low flr, fcked up view, garbage facing POS studio.

in other words u are taking profit.. is always good to know when to get out ~

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i wish ah ---- all my msia property breakeven i happy liao. but no choice, better do it before kena allah ahkbar

Quote Originally Posted by august
    More like portfolio adjustment than profit taking to me.

but really, you guys might wanna start thinking about repricing your sibor loans to fixed rate loans

but really, you guys might wanna start thinking about repricing your sibor loans to fixed rate loans
    or better still, start repaying all the loans will be a great idea. currently offloading all my shares to pare off the loans.

by the way, which bank are u taking the fixed rate 1.98% from? and what is the rate after 2 years? currently mine are all sibor+0.7% to sibor+1% for the entire loan tenure without locked in.

ocbc. dunno what's the rate after.

not a good idea to payback - one will need the cash later this year most likely esp if recently bought mass market this year

all tok kok one. got one muthafkr also advertised $950psf for carribean couple of weeks back. waste my time go down sell me developer units for $1350.

TS i'm waiting for a super low flr, fcked up view, garbage facing POS studio.

I also kena once. I wait till we are at the pool then I gave him a good F in front of the crowds.

Btw what is POS studio?

I also kena once. I wait till we are at the pool then I gave him a good F in front of the crowds.

Btw what is POS studio?
    'piece of shit' lol

mainly applies to sub 8 floor, carpark facing

'piece of shit' lol

mainly applies to sub 8 floor, carpark facing

Lol, there's one #04-17 waiting for you.

ocbc. dunno what's the rate after.

not a good idea to payback - one will need the cash later this year most likely esp if recently bought mass market this year
    thanks. got mine from HSBC and DBS.

agree for investment properties might not be a good idea to payback, esp since interest expense is a tax deductible item. still thinking. but it's a good strategy (in my opinion) now to pocket gains and exit the stock mkt.

what's the allure of the sail? u guys betting on the fact that MBS and MBR (being transacted at $2300psf upwards) will make Sail at $1700psf onwards a great bargain is it? But a carparking-facing unit at Sail will be no different from a unit at Icon right?

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    thanks. got mine from HSBC and DBS.

hmmm...another multiple properties owner here.

Lol, there's one #04-17 waiting for you.
    tiang eh? yours? i want! pm me

Hmmm ... I notice that "tayv" registered his username 8 months ago in May 2009, and had not made a single post until today.

I imagine for 8 months he had been watching silently ... until finally cannot tahan ... outburst!!!

I hope I'm not the one who triggered him.

But seriously I don't think anyone here is boasting, because boasting will hurt oneself more than anyone else.

Can you imagine there is a GCBSingapore.com forum, and I go there and boast that I have a 20,000 sf bungalow at Cluny Hill (even though in real life I don't).

And then I bluff and post "Ya! Today I just changed the pumping system for my swimming pool it cost me $30,000."

What's the purpose of that?

After I log off my computer, I'll see that my real garden doesn't even have a swimming pool. Isn't that more hurting to the soul?

Or imagine maybe Reporter in real life is just a McDonald's waiter and did not buy a District 9 property in Nov 2009 like he claimed. Actually he just bought a Mezzo D9 bicycle.

I find it even harder to believe that he will spend everyday here talking about D9 properties, if what he bought was a D9 bicycle.

Or below is gfoo's so-called The Sail.

Or Property_Owner's 40+ properties are Lego toys.

If that's the case, then condosingapore.com should change its name to woodbridgesingapore.com.

tiang eh? yours? i want! pm me
    Good luck pal. So u buying for investment?