Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adria (FH) New Project

good ! when you buy this, you will remembered by your family for buying the highs of the current property cycle

Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    good ! when you buy this, you will remembered by your family for buying the highs of the current property cycle
    I though a project facing school and expressway is bad fengshui!Moreover the selling price is on the high side for this kind of facing..

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I think those facing the field and school would be good but most probably very expensive. How come 1bedroom apartments are always the highest psf and worst facing in most projects....
    Because
    - small quantum value so PSF highest
    - Buyer 99% for investment / rental so who cares about facing

Just wondering if this's development is just beside CTE, isn't is just the mirror of mera springs which is on the other opposite of CTE.
    And that development TOP at 700-800 psf in april 09 and only now hit max of 1000 psf now. But of course mera springs is D8 tho they are 100 - 200m apart.

its a silly sillypore stigma. CTE divides D8 vs D11 thus prices significantly higher. Singapore river divides D9 vs D3, thus prices significantly higher. PIE divides D21 on "real bukit timah road" vs D21 on upper bukit timah road, thus, prices significantly higher and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan kazan
    Because

Just wondering if this's development is just beside CTE, isn't is just the mirror of mera springs which is on the other opposite of CTE.
    And that development TOP at 700-800 psf in april 09 and only now hit max of 1000 psf now. But of course mera springs is D8 tho they are 100 - 200m apart.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Never heard (from Fengshui Master) that just because a property is facing expressway and school is bad Fengshui. It all depends on how the property faces, how far apart, how high is the property vs the expressway and their orientations etc. If Fengshui is so simple then everybody can also be Fengshui Masters liao!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlcl
    I though a project facing school and expressway is bad fengshui!Moreover the selling price is on the high side for this kind of facing..

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Got difference lah because under the flyovers and expressways always appear dark and eerie (worse at night) and people taking drugs among the bushes. Thus, when we need to cross D9-11 under the flyovers and expressways, prices drop.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    its a silly sillypore stigma. CTE divides D8 vs D11 thus prices significantly higher. Singapore river divides D9 vs D3, thus prices significantly higher. PIE divides D21 on "real bukit timah road" vs D21 on upper bukit timah road, thus, prices significantly higher and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan kazan
    Because

I walked along the Keng Lee road to derbyshire road yesterday. The entire Newton/Novena area is undergoing massive construction and re-development.

I can't really judge if these kinds of development would attract more buyers or increase the supply ahead of demand such that the prices will rise or moderate these coming years.

One thing is for sure, the retail and F&B outlets in or around Novena will benefit from these massive development.

Even if it is close to CTE, having FEO developing Adria is a good thing since FEO tends to develop good projects and they have much holding power even if very few units sell.

I have not seen the plans but I suspect the CTE facing will be walled-off since it also faces the Istana. Under the ISD the designer may as well put up a wall.

newton flyover divides D11 vs D9 of which D9 price is not just significantly higher, but almost DOUBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    newton flyover divides D11 vs D9 of which D9 price is not just significantly higher, but almost DOUBLE.
    No lah, not double but much more expensive;-)

So which is side of the Newton flyover is a better buy?

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    No lah, not double but much more expensive;-)

So which is side of the Newton flyover is a better buy?
    on the surface, i think if gloucester mansion (D11 FH and CDL, more than 5 years old) is $1,100 psf to $1,200 psf compared to Vida (D9 FH and Far East, brand new) which is above $2,000 psf, of course gloucester mansion appears to have more upside. They are how many metres apart only?

of course, i am only talking about on the surface, i haven't analyzed them fully, for example traffic conditions, accessibility, etc and there may be many things that we don't know about nor are aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    on the surface, i think if gloucester mansion (D11 FH and CDL, more than 5 years old) is $1,100 psf to $1,200 psf compared to Vida (D9 FH and Far East, brand new) which is above $2,000 psf, of course gloucester mansion appears to have more upside. They are how many metres apart only?

of course, i am only talking about on the surface, i haven't analyzed them fully, for example traffic conditions, accessibility, etc and there may be many things that we don't know about nor are aware of.
    Don't think there is much room to grow for Gloucester mansion unless Newton 18, Newton Euro Asia and Amaryllis Ville also increase to $1600psf

A much fairer comparison is Newton 1 @ around $1600psf vs Vida @$2Kpsf since they are both around the same age. Hence I don't think it is 2 times the value but there is certainly a jump.

can't really compare also, VIDA consists of small 1 and 2 bedders while the smallest unit is a 2 bedder at Newton One is 1216 sq ft and there are many big 3 and 4 bedders. Interesting thing to note is the 2 bedders at VIDA while significantly higher in psf is actually lower in absolute quantum vs Newton One's 2 bedders.

Year to date,

Most expensive caveat for VIDA: #16-08 2275psf 861 sq ft $1.958m.
    Most expensive caveat for Newton One (2 bedder): #10-04 1676psf 1216sq ft $2.038m.

So can't really compare between these 2 either.

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Don't think there is much room to grow for Gloucester mansion unless Newton 18, Newton Euro Asia and Amaryllis Ville also increase to $1600psf

A much fairer comparison is Newton 1 @ around $1600psf vs Vida @$2Kpsf since they are both around the same age. Hence I don't think it is 2 times the value but there is certainly a jump.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Adria .............. CCR ....... 16 ........................ 16 .......................... 1,585 ............ 1,518 ........... 1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Adria .............. CCR ....... 30 ........................ 14 .......................... 1,655 ........... 1,599 ........... 1,468
    Wow!
    Adria has set a new high of $1,655 psf.
    Amazing!

Missed December 2009 all-time high of $1,655 psf.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Adria .............. CCR ........ 34 ........................ 4 ........................... 1,619 ............ 1,611 .......... 1,546

Adria has a nëw hïgh of $1,768 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Adria .............. CCR ........ 52 ........................ 11 .......................... 1,768 ........... 1,691 ........... 1,475

Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation on this project.
    FEO has started to offer 1% discount.

and why are they doing so after selling a lone single unit (probably a studio) at a nëw hïgh of $2,020psfin june?

not sure if this is an error since previous months' peak prices even for studio was only 1768psf for #18.

Quote Originally Posted by chanys
    FEO has started to offer 1% discount.

Thus far they have only sold half, maybe they start to gan chiong.. (anxious)?

FEO nvr ganchiong...1% discount more like a gimmick to con the weak.

i dun remember they ever slash prices during recession...perhaps some room for nego for the leftover units at Icon in 2009

more like up 5% and give 1% discount. hahaha

u will be SHOCKED if u noe how much FH land FEO own and havent launch!

that's true. since mar, they only sold 4 units in april, scored a big fat zero in may so maybe june do one kelong 2,020psf and then give 1% discount to attract attention?

Quote Originally Posted by chanys
    Thus far they have only sold half, maybe they start to gan chiong.. (anxious)?

i think they did slash for floridian but that's a partnership with wing tai hehehe. they are hedged with jardin keeping to its price. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    FEO nvr ganchiong...1% discount more like a gimmick to con the weak.

i dun remember they ever slash prices during recession...perhaps some room for nego for the leftover units at Icon in 2009

more like up 5% and give 1% discount. hahaha

u will be SHOCKED if u noe how much FH land FEO own and havent launch!

i think they did slash for floridian but that's a partnership with wing tai hehehe. they are hedged with jardin keeping to its price. lol.
    i aso got one starbuy for WFW mah...and tats with partnership with fraser...and i heard fraser got the final say on prices

the last plot of land beside WFG is solely owned by FEO! tats y i am not letting go WFW yet if u noe wat i mean

This place will be really hot not just the prices but traffic when every projects TOP given the narrow roads. It is already quite bad with the existing development.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This place will be really hot not just the prices but traffic when every projects TOP given the narrow roads. It is already quite bad with the existing development.
    hehe HOT HOT....so buy woodlands or pasir ris...less congested!

i wud love to see pasir ris prices to be on par with bedok reservoir

yeah, narrow one way street to serve all the developments. headache.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008

yeah, narrow one way street to serve all the developments. headache.
    Traffic Pollution too. This is more deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i aso got one starbuy for WFW mah...and tats with partnership with fraser...and i heard fraser got the final say on prices

the last plot of land beside WFG is solely owned by FEO! tats y i am not letting go WFW yet if u noe wat i mean
    That one FH right? maybe sold as LH at record prices also... but why they want to maintain current price, hold back remaining units to sell at a higher price. Bigger profit to look forward to or that there are no buyers now...?

Firesale???

ADRIA DERBYSHIRE ROAD Apartment 1 1,300,000 850 Strata 1,529 Jan-12

kekeke "transfer of wealth" will be a less crude word. Haha seems like it if you compare with last transacted price of same layout but higher flr:

ADRIA 12 Derbyshire Road #08-05 1 79 Strata 1,300,000 16456 1529 31-JAN-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted Sub Sale HDB 11 30 309466 Central Region Novena

ADRIA 12 Derbyshire Road #08-05 1 79 Strata 1,317,180 16673 1549 08-JAN-2010 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 11 30 309466 Central Region Novena

Recent transacted at 22nd flr:
    ADRIA 12 Derbyshire Road #22-05 1 79 Strata 1,690,150 21394 1988 09-FEB-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 11 30 309466 Central Region Novena

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Firesale???

ADRIA DERBYSHIRE ROAD Apartment 1 1,300,000 850 Strata 1,529 Jan-12
    Previous transaction price for the same unit in 2010 was:

Date 2010-01-08. #08-05 850 sqf 1549 psf $ 1317000

So it must have been sold at a loss