Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Property Feng Shui

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default Property Feng Shui

    Would you guys buy properties with bad feng shui ?

    I found a newly built landed that is CHIONG Road one and front faces west sun.. but is selling cheap ... so I was wondering is it the bad feng shui or the west sun.. or could it be funny neighbours or pple died in there?? it has been on market for 3 months still no taker...


    Can bad feng shui be rectified especially teh Chiong road one (front door is directly facing the T junction inside the landed estate??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Googled and found something related to it.. sounds very bad.. T-junction or cul-del-sac location..

    http://www.jurock.com/fengshui.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Yeah.... to quote:

    Some of the basic concepts as they relate to real estate are:

    1. Avoid having a straight road leading directly to the home, with people coming and going it will dissipate the good influences.
    2. Avoid building at the junction of a T-street or at the end of a cul-de-sac because these locations are on the receiving end of the straight-flowing Sha. A dead-end street traps the bad Sha.
    3. The front entrance should not face the upstairs stairway.
    The front door should not have a view of the back door. The through hallway is a no-no.
    4. Heavy beams in the recreational room are a burden and interfere with Chi.
    5. To have the right side low and the left side high are both unlucky. The hills to the left should be higher than those to the right.
    6. Houses or buildings on triangular plots of land are ill-omened as the strange shape attracts Sha.
    7. Water is very important and its positioning is vital to improving Chi and confounding Sha.

    Triangular shape!!! Suites @ Guillemard!!! Good luck buyers/owners.

    http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content...d_siteplan.jpg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    These 15 properties may help you to identify good project

    http://www.tkwa.com/philosophy/fifte...ties_main.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    As well avoid Odd shape bedrooms.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    286

    Default

    i remember i read it somewhere in lilian too's fengshui books. it's also recommended that the house is not situated near or next to hospice and hospitals. lots of negative chi around.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Eh .. you believe meh?? How about Thomson 800 then?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Eh .. you believe meh?? How about Thomson 800 then?
    thats why Thomson 800 ... after so many years ..its price never really move .. while elsewhere chiong like mad ...

    it is surrounded on all side by road ...next to hospital ..

    once i saw an advert for a landed house ..not say cheap ..but original condition ..
    i like old houses..so that i can tear it down build to something i really like ..

    when i went there..i didnt even go it .. it was at a T junction ..

    first rule of bad fengshui ..'direct hit' ... any kind of stuff ,, drunk driver wil drive straight into yoour house .. spirits cannot swerve(haha) ..go straight in ..
    at night ..all cars coming into the estate ..head light, high beam ..all into your house ...

    i would aviod

    unless you can build a high wall lor .. and block every thing ..
    and you are not allowed to build a reflective wall .. which fengshui will advise ..to reflect all the bad stuff ..

    but dangerous to drivers esp at night ..so also cannot ..

    so DONT BUY

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Hmmm .... how about an unit that is high or medium high in a condo? Not landed, but at T junction? Got hit anot huh? Condo wall counted?

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    T junction ..

    first rule of bad fengshui ..'direct hit' ... any kind of stuff ,, drunk driver wil drive straight into yoour house .. spirits cannot swerve(haha) ..go straight in ..
    at night ..all cars coming into the estate ..head light, high beam ..all into your house ...

    i would aviod

    unless you can build a high wall lor .. and block every thing ..
    and you are not allowed to build a reflective wall .. which fengshui will advise ..to reflect all the bad stuff ..

  10. #10
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Hmmm .... how about an unit that is high or medium high in a condo? Not landed, but at T junction? Got hit anot huh? Condo wall counted?
    For me it is not about feng shui, but having a house at T junction, invites glare of the headlights and chances of somone sounding the horn, which is irritating.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Hmmm .... how about an unit that is high or medium high in a condo? Not landed, but at T junction? Got hit anot huh? Condo wall counted?
    my understanding is ... a road leading directly to you is not good .. be it ground floor or high floor
    i guess spirits can be at any level ...

  12. #12
    teddybear's Avatar
    teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    Regardless of high or low, if you are at the end of road pointing towards you, that is bad.

    Another thing people don't know is that they like highest floor unit thinking that is best. Actually very high floor may have more panoramic view but actually it is "lo chai" house. The best is actually high enough to have good view and yet not so high as to become "lo chai". That is a deeper learning in Feng Shui that many people don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Hmmm .... how about an unit that is high or medium high in a condo? Not landed, but at T junction? Got hit anot huh? Condo wall counted?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Regardless of high or low, if you are at the end of road pointing towards you, that is bad.

    Another thing people don't know is that they like highest floor unit thinking that is best. Actually very high floor may have more panoramic view but actually it is "lo chai" house. The best is actually high enough to have good view and yet not so high as to become "lo chai". That is a deeper learning in Feng Shui that many people don't know.
    i know alot of people think this is superstition ..
    but how many here are aware that Prince William's bedroom was designed fengshui expert ?

    Donald Trump's building as well ..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Regardless of high or low, if you are at the end of road pointing towards you, that is bad.

    Another thing people don't know is that they like highest floor unit thinking that is best. Actually very high floor may have more panoramic view but actually it is "lo chai" house. The best is actually high enough to have good view and yet not so high as to become "lo chai". That is a deeper learning in Feng Shui that many people don't know.
    Oh ... learn something new. Hmmm .. then penthse how? Also 'lou-chai' ah?

  15. #15
    teddybear's Avatar
    teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    No worry. Those who can afford to buy & live in penthse has a lot of money to "lou". May be that is why their money always finish after their 2nd or 3rd generation.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Oh ... learn something new. Hmmm .. then penthse how? Also 'lou-chai' ah?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i know alot of people think this is superstition ..
    but how many here are aware that Prince William's bedroom was designed fengshui expert ?

    Donald Trump's building as well ..
    Could be.. like all the stories about Singapore..
    the coin is bagua formation, the marina bay area is shaped like a uterus and ensure prosperity, suntec fountain of wealth(hear is if you go touch and walk round the fountain, it is actually sucking ur wealth to suntec).. stone lions(pi-xie) attached to bank buildings to suck wealth.. Pinnacle Duxton is shaped like the BeiTou Qi Xin(7 stars formation meant to prolong life of important people)

    That's why i also rather believe than not.

    Another interesting link I found... Foreclosure properties, is it bad?
    http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/a...mid=16562&new=

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the link ... as already explained, Ba Zi.

    What is not suitable for someone doesn't mean not suitable for your

    Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Another interesting link I found... Foreclosure properties, is it bad?
    http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/a...mid=16562&new=

Similar Threads

  1. 7 feng shui must-knows for a lucky home
    By princess_morbucks in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 0
    -: 27-01-14, 09:59
  2. Feng shui in selecting ppty
    By mermaid in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 16
    -: 29-10-13, 10:27
  3. Do you believe in Feng-Shui...
    By radha08 in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 211
    -: 14-10-12, 22:17
  4. Feng Shui?
    By TheIdler in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 77
    -: 28-04-11, 00:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •