Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillington Green for Sale

Hume gantry is 50 cents stop at 830. 8:30 onwards no ERP. Most snr execs leave home after 8:30am (no ERP) and reach office prolly at or slightly before 9am bah - Bt Timah corridor is quite clear at that timing (school time over). But if you're the sort who need to reach office by 830am - then need to pay 50 cents. Many here (myself included) don't pay ERP at all everyday. I know of people telling me that pay almost $10 ERP per day (ECP and CTE) - that is shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    You forgot to mention the ERP gantry infront of Hume Park. Of course I am sure u do not get out of your house between 7.45am to 9am during weekdays.

Hmmmm ... maybe you should tell that to the agent who started this thread bah ("Anyway, I suspect most of the commentators are not familiar with the area bah.") ... can't even get the district right.

Thanks for correcting the fact and that is Upper Bt Timah is Upper Bt Timah, Bt Timah is Bt Timah ... just like you shldn't mix up Thomson with Upper Thomson ... East Coast & Upper East Coast ... duh!

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

不满被拒入公寓 女屋主斗保安 马赛地堵大门
    管倩莹 + 刘秀萍
    联合晚报
    星期二, 30-3-2010

女商人价值30万元的马赛地豪华车,车轮被锁上两个星期了。

家住百万公寓的商人夫妇,驾驶30万元马赛地豪华车($300,000 Mercedes-Benz S-class)回家,保安员却禁止他们进入公寓(refused entrance by the guards)。

这起风波发生在本月15日深夜11时30分,地点在山景道喜临登园(Hillington Green)公寓。

女商人林太太(44岁)受访时说,她和丈夫拥有4辆车子(they have 4 cars),包括一辆捷豹(Jaguar)、一辆马赛地跑车(Mercedes-Benz sportcar)、一辆韩国双龙汽车(Ssangyong),以及去年12月注册、价值30万元的马赛地轿车。

“公寓委员会在去年常年会议后发出通告(notice),每户人在底层停车场只能停一辆车子(1 parking lot per unit),另一辆停在访客停车位,一个月最多停5天(a 2nd car can park at the vistors lots up to 5 days in a month)。”

林太太认为这不合理,他们多次和公寓管理层谈,答应在今年底将其中一辆车卖掉(agreed to sell off one of the cars),条件是其他车子不会接到警告信(on the condition that the other 3 cars will be allowed in the carpark),也不会被锁车轮。

“可是事发当天晚上,我和丈夫去晚宴回来,保安员却说我的马赛地没有注册可停在停车场,坚持不让我们开车进去,我们很生气,才会把车子停在公寓大门口(we were angry so we parked the car at the entrance)。”

林太太说,警方接到报案后到场调解,保安员才让他们把车子开进公寓。警方发言人受询时证实接获报案,已建议双方自行解决问题。

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    警方发言人受询时证实接获报案,已建议双方自行解决问题。
    This is the best part. Singapore police asks you to settle yourself. So please bring knives and batons.

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    This is the best part. Singapore police asks you to settle yourself. So please bring knives and batons.
    It means out of sight lah.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Whose fault is it? Condo estate have their rules and regulations, especially nowsdays many new condos have less car park lots than the number of units. As such, it is necessary to stipulate entitlement of only 1 car park lot per unit. If every family also have 2 or more cars, then where to find the car park space? If they can afford so many expensive cars, they can either afford to buy themselves a bungalow to park all their cars or buy a few more units in the condo estate to entitle them to the free car park lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

不满被拒入公寓 女屋主斗保安 马赛地堵大门
    管倩莹 + 刘秀萍
    联合晚报
    星期二, 30-3-2010

女商人价值30万元的马赛地豪华车,车轮被锁上两个星期了。

家住百万公寓的商人夫妇,驾驶30万元马赛地豪华车($300,000 Mercedes-Benz S-class)回家,保安员却禁止他们进入公寓(refused entrance by the guards)。

这起风波发生在本月15日深夜11时30分,地点在山景道喜临登园(Hillington Green)公寓。

女商人林太太(44岁)受访时说,她和丈夫拥有4辆车子(they have 4 cars),包括一辆捷豹(Jaguar)、一辆马赛地跑车(Mercedes-Benz sportcar)、一辆韩国双龙汽车(Ssangyong),以及去年12月注册、价值30万元的马赛地轿车。

“公寓委员会在去年常年会议后发出通告(notice),每户人在底层停车场只能停一辆车子(1 parking lot per unit),另一辆停在访客停车位,一个月最多停5天(a 2nd car can park at the vistors lots up to 5 days in a month)。”

林太太认为这不合理,他们多次和公寓管理层谈,答应在今年底将其中一辆车卖掉(agreed to sell off one of the cars),条件是其他车子不会接到警告信(on the condition that the other 3 cars will be allowed in the carpark),也不会被锁车轮。

“可是事发当天晚上,我和丈夫去晚宴回来,保安员却说我的马赛地没有注册可停在停车场,坚持不让我们开车进去,我们很生气,才会把车子停在公寓大门口(we were angry so we parked the car at the entrance)。”

林太太说,警方接到报案后到场调解,保安员才让他们把车子开进公寓。警方发言人受询时证实接获报案,已建议双方自行解决问题。

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Whose fault is it? Condo estate have their rules and regulations, especially nowsdays many new condos have less car park lots than the number of units. As such, it is necessary to stipulate entitlement of only 1 car park lot per unit. If every family also have 2 or more cars, then where to find the car park space? If they can afford so many expensive cars, they can either afford to buy themselves a bungalow to park all their cars or buy a few more units in the condo estate to entitle them to the free car park lots.

my ex condo .. though sufficient lowts .. management still charged me for my second car .. which i duly paid every mth ...

why they so rich and so cheapskate ??

maybe they are second hand car dealer... pretending to look rich ..

...deleted...cos duplicate

perfect timing, both buying / selling

2013-01-03 #XX-XX 1,776 1,000 2003-07-29 481 $921,744 3,446 8.1
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Have a friend who owns a PH there. Still holding as they have lived permanently abroad. Good for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    perfect timing, both buying / selling

2013-01-03 #XX-XX 1,776 1,000 2003-07-29 481 $921,744 3,446 8.1

If there is clearly sufficient unutilised lots and still charging for second car, then its the management office that is cheap skate. But if there are insufficient lots, then its a different story. Its like some condos really cheap skate charge for everything - might as well live in HDB pay-per-use. A parking lot doesn't even cost much to maintain - does not make sense to charge for parking unless there is insufficient lots. I know sometimes the council in certain condos have been infiltrated by people who don't own cars and so everytime think of strange reasons to charge parking so they feel they "gain" by punishing the drivers. So those who own more than 1 car should just join the condo's committee to push your interest through. I'm not sure about this Hillington Green's situation - but if there are indeed many empty lots, the condo have to ask themselves why are they charging for things which are in abundence and not utilised? Singaporeans just have to learn to be less selfish. Why are you so upset that your neighbour park in an empty space that has no other use any way?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    my ex condo .. though sufficient lowts .. management still charged me for my second car .. which i duly paid every mth ...

why they so rich and so cheapskate ??

maybe they are second hand car dealer... pretending to look rich ..