Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 94

Thread: Parvis @ Holland Hill

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default Parvis @ Holland Hill

    Lease: Freehold
    Site Area: 243,527 sqft
    Address: 12, 16, 18 Holland Hill
    Developer: Ho Bee Group and MCL Land
    Estimated TOP: 2013
    Floors: 12
    Units: 248 total, 2rm (51) , 3rm (100), 4rm (76), Penthouse (21)
    Typical Sizes:
    2rm (990 sqft, 1,195 sqft, 1,442 sqft)
    3rm (1,701 sqft, 2,002 sqft, 2,260 sqft)
    4rm (1,991 sqft, 2,013 sqft, 2,325 sqft, 2,347 sqft, 2,583 sqft, 2605 sqft)
    Penthouse (2,293 sqft - 3,229 sqft)
    Carpark: 273

    Seems like a better spot than Lush on Holland Hill.

    Any one has any comment on Holland Hill road?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    hi guys i have already uploaded the e-brochure @ my website where u can conveniently download. All site plans and floor plans can be found in the e-brochure. ---> http://www.lusholmz.com/

    Developers are Ho Bee & MCL Land so finishing will be quite good quality...
    all units comes with pte lifts and it is definitely on a better location compared to lush. Hilltop greenery & also landed view for some units...Walking distance to future Holland Circleline & well as Holland V...near Dempsey as well. Definitely a good project to look at if u are seriously looking for investment or stay at Holland area.

    Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 if u have any further enquiries with regards to Parvis.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Lease: Freehold
    Site Area: 243,527 sqft
    Address: 12, 16, 18 Holland Hill
    Developer: Ho Bee Group and MCL Land
    Estimated TOP: 2013
    Floors: 12
    Units: 248 total, 2rm (51) , 3rm (100), 4rm (76), Penthouse (21)
    Typical Sizes:
    2rm (990 sqft, 1,195 sqft, 1,442 sqft)
    3rm (1,701 sqft, 2,002 sqft, 2,260 sqft)
    4rm (1,991 sqft, 2,013 sqft, 2,325 sqft, 2,347 sqft, 2,583 sqft, 2605 sqft)
    Penthouse (2,293 sqft - 3,229 sqft)
    Carpark: 273

    Seems like a better spot than Lush on Holland Hill.

    Any one has any comment on Holland Hill road?

    is this the old Holland Crest ??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    hi guys i have already uploaded the e-brochure @ my website where u can conveniently download. All site plans and floor plans can be found in the e-brochure. ---> http://www.lusholmz.com/

    Developers are Ho Bee & MCL Land so finishing will be quite good quality...
    all units comes with pte lifts and it is definitely on a better location compared to lush. Hilltop greenery & also landed view for some units...Walking distance to future Holland Circleline & well as Holland V...near Dempsey as well. Definitely a good project to look at if u are seriously looking for investment or stay at Holland area.

    Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 if u have any further enquiries with regards to Parvis.
    Parvis and Lush is probably at most 20 meters apart. How do you explain that it is definitely on a better location?

    All i can say is that Parvis's showflat is very interestingly perch on the hillside.... otherwise, Lush is actually about $50 cheaper....

    Lush also has a weird balcony in the master bed room... Layout for Parvis is a whole lot better, i have to admit.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    from what i understand .... the general feedback for lush is that you will get hdb view for some of the units.....for parvis...the view is definitely much better...most likely no hdb view as it will be blocked by lush...but u will have more of the landed and paranomic view of the surroundings....and i do agree that the layout is absolutely fantastic...full condo facilities & the pte lift gives exclusiveness to the entire proj...u can't expect anything lesser from Ho Bee & MCL Land given their gd reputation in their project portfolio in sg.

    Do feel free to contact at 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation on/off site... will be glad to assist in anyway. Cheers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    this project is located at the former Holland Hill Mansion...exact site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    Parvis and Lush is probably at most 20 meters apart. How do you explain that it is definitely on a better location?

    All i can say is that Parvis's showflat is very interestingly perch on the hillside.... otherwise, Lush is actually about $50 cheaper....

    Lush also has a weird balcony in the master bed room... Layout for Parvis is a whole lot better, i have to admit.
    Lush is a tiny plot and faces HDB. If you are high, you stare at the HDB roofs (not a prettty sight).

    Parvis room's are tiny, just enough to put the double bed. The 4bedders Master bathroom is as big as th Master BR

    But the main thing is Holland hill road has only 1 access to go in. Kind of inconvenient.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    you forgot to mention where the ONLY access road is for cars. If you drive home from orchard along holland road, you will have to turn into queensway, drive all the way down to commonwealth avenue before you can make a U-turn. After that, you will still have to drive past all the HDB blocks to get to that holland hill road anyway. So among all the so called holland addresses, this must be the most "un-holland", albeit on a hill.

    Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Lush is a tiny plot and faces HDB. If you are high, you stare at the HDB roofs (not a prettty sight).

    Parvis room's are tiny, just enough to put the double bed. The 4bedders Master bathroom is as big as th Master BR

    But the main thing is Holland hill road has only 1 access to go in. Kind of inconvenient.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    you forgot to mention where the ONLY access road is for cars. If you drive home from orchard along holland road, you will have to turn into queensway, drive all the way down to commonwealth avenue before you can make a U-turn. After that, you will still have to drive past all the HDB blocks to get to that holland hill road anyway. So among all the so called holland addresses, this must be the most "un-holland", albeit on a hill.
    Ha ha... it seems to me that everyone here is super against HDB. Yes, they are government housing. Probably because the owners may not be as well to do as some of you.

    But they way everyone puts it here, it seems that HDB and its dwellers are like slums. By no way they are slums let's try to treat them with a bit of respect.

    BTW i am also a HDB dweller.

  10. #10
    teddybear's Avatar
    teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    I believe nobody is against the HDB & their dwellers. It is a matter of perceptions and wanting the exclusivity for paying that sort of high price for private properties. Give a person a choice of 2 properties that are exactly the same but:

    a) 1 is surrounded by HDB flats and in full view of HDB flats;
    b) 1 is surrounded all by private properties and in full view of the facilities of surrounding private properties;

    Which one should command better pricing?
    Imagine we build HDB flats all around Orchard Residences/Ion & [email protected], could they still command $5k psf after that?

    Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    Ha ha... it seems to me that everyone here is super against HDB. Yes, they are government housing. Probably because the owners may not be as well to do as some of you.

    But they way everyone puts it here, it seems that HDB and its dwellers are like slums. By no way they are slums let's try to treat them with a bit of respect.

    BTW i am also a HDB dweller.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I believe nobody is against the HDB & their dwellers. It is a matter of perceptions and wanting the exclusivity for paying that sort of high price for private properties. Give a person a choice of 2 properties that are exactly the same but:

    a) 1 is surrounded by HDB flats and in full view of HDB flats;
    b) 1 is surrounded all by private properties and in full view of the facilities of surrounding private properties;

    Which one should command better pricing?
    Imagine we build HDB flats all around Orchard Residences/Ion & [email protected], could they still command $5k psf after that?

    No Ted, i fully agree with you on your points.

    But there isn't any need to put the HDB dweller down with statements like, "you have to drive past all the HDB flats before you can reach home."

    What's wrong with having to drive pass HDB flat?

    but anyway, this is the internet, this is a forum, people are free to say what they wish to... i'm just being kay poh here...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    Precisely. We are very ok with HDB view if the price is right. As for hdb dwellers, there are so many true millionaires (not the million dollar home with few hundred thousand dollars types) 'hiding' in HDB. If the developers want to ask this kind of prices, of course we need to demand more.

    Btw, I have a friend who stays in a HDB in tiong bahru area. From his living room, I can see the upcoming: Trillium (fomerly cosmopolitan, Leonie Hill Reisdences and taka but oops, now blocked hehehe), Latitude, MarQ, Orchard View, very soon Orchard Residences (once it goes above 50th floor), pocketed view of St Thomas Suites, Skypark and Martin Place Residences. Completed properties I can see Rivergate, Regency Park and very clear unblocked view of Four Seasons (oops, partially blocked by Marq now) and BLVD.

    So I was wondering, his flat is now worth 5xxpsf with view of prime properties while people at prime are paying 3 times as much for view back at hdbs, how can?!


    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I believe nobody is against the HDB & their dwellers. It is a matter of perceptions and wanting the exclusivity for paying that sort of high price for private properties. Give a person a choice of 2 properties that are exactly the same but:

    a) 1 is surrounded by HDB flats and in full view of HDB flats;
    b) 1 is surrounded all by private properties and in full view of the facilities of surrounding private properties;

    Which one should command better pricing?
    Imagine we build HDB flats all around Orchard Residences/Ion & [email protected], could they still command $5k psf after that?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    you misunderstood me again. There is nothing wrong with driving past hdb flats at all. i was replying to Andy's post about holland hill projects facing hdb roof tops. I meant, if you drive, you would still see the flats anyway. Anyway, the main point was about having to make a big U-turn to get back to Holland Hill Road and trying to emphasise that this project should be at a discount to other "true" holland addresses.


    Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    No Ted, i fully agree with you on your points.

    But there isn't any need to put the HDB dweller down with statements like, "you have to drive past all the HDB flats before you can reach home."

    What's wrong with having to drive pass HDB flat?

    but anyway, this is the internet, this is a forum, people are free to say what they wish to... i'm just being kay poh here...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    you misunderstood me again. There is nothing wrong with driving past hdb flats at all. i was replying to Andy's post about holland hill projects facing hdb roof tops. I meant, if you drive, you would still see the flats anyway. Anyway, the main point was about having to make a big U-turn to get back to Holland Hill Road and trying to emphasise that this project should be at a discount to other "true" holland addresses.

    I see... no there is nothing wrong... if you had use those word you use above, instead of saying the "driving pass HDB thing..."

    Anyway, like i say, i'm just being kay poh here... hahahah not here to make enemies...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    the words i used above longer mah...thought i was just replying to andy's comment on the hdb roofs, didn't think so much. heard cheque submission is next tuesday, maybe preview at the end of the month?


    Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    I see... no there is nothing wrong... if you had use those word you use above, instead of saying the "driving pass HDB thing..."

    Anyway, like i say, i'm just being kay poh here... hahahah not here to make enemies...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    the words i used above longer mah...thought i was just replying to andy's comment on the hdb roofs, didn't think so much. heard cheque submission is next tuesday, maybe preview at the end of the month?
    I nearly bot the Trellis @TPY but those surrounding HDB roofs really put me off.

    I think staying in HDB better because you don't see the 30-40 year old roofs above you. Let me tell you they are not cleaned or maintained.

    So my take on Holland Hill in terms of priority
    a) buy HDB nearby because its value will increase since it is surrounded by $1500psf condos. You see their nice views and they see your unsightly roofs. Also 30% of their price.
    b) If i had to choose between Lush and Parvis. I go for Parvis.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    well, just to share as well. Put urself in the buyer's shoes and ponder .... u are paying 1 million +...for parvis...at least 1.5-1.6 mil on a property....if it faces hdb...which most of them cost abt max 500-600k...they will rather get the hdb lah...same view...same location but 1/3 the pricing....nothing against hdb dwellers....so that is what most buyers will think when they take into consideration of condos located near hdb....i think the exclusiveness and view also play a role in the future resale potential....
    overall...Holland has quite a lot of potential from my personal point of view...prices are slowly creeping up towards the 1600-1700+range for new launches....

  18. #18
    teddybear's Avatar
    teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    The 'real prime' properties are those surrounded by private properties and not near HDBs. Those surrounded by HDBs or facing/behind HDBs directly are the 'fake prime' properties (never mind that they are D10).

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Precisely. We are very ok with HDB view if the price is right. As for hdb dwellers, there are so many true millionaires (not the million dollar home with few hundred thousand dollars types) 'hiding' in HDB. If the developers want to ask this kind of prices, of course we need to demand more.

    Btw, I have a friend who stays in a HDB in tiong bahru area. From his living room, I can see the upcoming: Trillium (fomerly cosmopolitan, Leonie Hill Reisdences and taka but oops, now blocked hehehe), Latitude, MarQ, Orchard View, very soon Orchard Residences (once it goes above 50th floor), pocketed view of St Thomas Suites, Skypark and Martin Place Residences. Completed properties I can see Rivergate, Regency Park and very clear unblocked view of Four Seasons (oops, partially blocked by Marq now) and BLVD.

    So I was wondering, his flat is now worth 5xxpsf with view of prime properties while people at prime are paying 3 times as much for view back at hdbs, how can?!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    The 'real prime' properties are those surrounded by private properties and not near HDBs. Those surrounded by HDBs or facing/behind HDBs directly are the 'fake prime' properties (never mind that they are D10).

    agree

    which is why .. fringe properties like One Jervios of D9 ( next to D3) ,
    [email protected] D11 (next to Toa payoh)

    to me these projects dont deserve their current pricings...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    The 'real prime' properties are those surrounded by private properties and not near HDBs. Those surrounded by HDBs or facing/behind HDBs directly are the 'fake prime' properties (never mind that they are D10).
    Everyone wants to associate with the rich and dissociate from the poor.

    I'm sure owners of the upcoming Oei Tiong Ham Park Residences would stress that their apartments overlook the Oei Tiong Ham Park super bungalows, but I doubt the bungalow dwellers are amused that their coveted address will be shared by the hoi polloi.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    you forgot to mention where the ONLY access road is for cars. If you drive home from orchard along holland road, you will have to turn into queensway, drive all the way down to commonwealth avenue before you can make a U-turn. After that, you will still have to drive past all the HDB blocks to get to that holland hill road anyway. So among all the so called holland addresses, this must be the most "un-holland", albeit on a hill.
    Just for sharing

    If I am didnt see wrongly, the Parvis showflat has quite a good view, liken a house built on a hill and overlook tarma warna (where holland residences is located) which consist of houses. Part of the Lush unit should be overlooking the HDB flats.

    There should be a back door for both Lush and Parvis that is a short cut (foot path) to HV (think around 10 min if on foot) and there is a choice of hawker centre if they walk down towards commonwealth (less than 5 min).

    If there are elderly, then not very convenient as there are alot of steps to walk by foot. If driving, HV will be nearer than going towards commonwealth.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    thanks for sharing. I think the foot path to HV will be one of the selling points.


    Quote Originally Posted by pearly
    Just for sharing

    If I am didnt see wrongly, the Parvis showflat has quite a good view, liken a house built on a hill and overlook tarma warna (where holland residences is located) which consist of houses. Part of the Lush unit should be overlooking the HDB flats.

    There should be a back door for both Lush and Parvis that is a short cut (foot path) to HV (think around 10 min if on foot) and there is a choice of hawker centre if they walk down towards commonwealth (less than 5 min).

    If there are elderly, then not very convenient as there are alot of steps to walk by foot. If driving, HV will be nearer than going towards commonwealth.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pearly
    Just for sharing

    If I am didnt see wrongly, the Parvis showflat has quite a good view, liken a house built on a hill and overlook tarma warna (where holland residences is located) which consist of houses. Part of the Lush unit should be overlooking the HDB flats.

    There should be a back door for both Lush and Parvis that is a short cut (foot path) to HV (think around 10 min if on foot) and there is a choice of hawker centre if they walk down towards commonwealth (less than 5 min).

    If there are elderly, then not very convenient as there are alot of steps to walk by foot. If driving, HV will be nearer than going towards commonwealth.
    Back door to MRT is definitely a plus point. However I heard that the circle line MRT is not that convenient since you nearly always will have to change at the interchange to get to where you want to go.

    Is that true?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    thanks for sharing. I think the foot path to HV will be one of the selling points.

    For those who doesnt mind the walk and stairway downward from the Hill, it can be relaxing. One point to note is that it can be rather dark at night as there is not much lighting at the area just behind Parvis. The previous condo used to have those automated lighting system that will turn on by itself whenever people walk near the gate area, perhaps for both security reason as well as providing lighting for the residents making way home.

    I guess its for those who likes the peace and quiet and nice view from a elevated ground, with the option of walking to nearby town. If taking bus, one need to walk down the holland hill or walk via the backgate to holland road. There are a considerably of foreigners jogging and (sometimes homemakers) walking the dog along the area in the morning.

    Its near to ACS international and Chip Bee garden since its near to HV. One need to walk around the area to get the feel of the place to assess whether they like the location and assessibility.

    Holland residence is more straight forward, near main road (holland road) that should be launching soon.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Back door to MRT is definitely a plus point. However I heard that the circle line MRT is not that convenient since you nearly always will have to change at the interchange to get to where you want to go.

    Is that true?
    Hi

    If we go into the details of the circle line in this case

    Station Number Station Name Interchange

    Stage 1
    CC1 / NS24 / NE6 Dhoby Ghaut North South Line, North East Line
    CC2 Bras Basah
    CC3 Esplanade
    CC4 / DT15 Promenade Downtown Line (U/C), and Marina Bay Extension (U/C)
    CC5 Nicoll Highway
    CC6 Stadium

    Stage 2
    CC7 Mountbatten
    CC8 Dakota
    CC9 / EW8 Paya Lebar East West Line
    CC10 / DT? MacPherson Downtown Line (future)
    CC11 Tai Seng

    Stage 3 (Opened)
    CC12 Bartley CC13 / NE12 Serangoon North East Line
    CC14 Lorong Chuan
    CC15 / NS17 Bishan North South Line
    CC16 Marymount Stage 4
    CC17 Caldecott
    CC18 Bukit Brown Provisional name; Will not operate when line opens CC19 / DT9 Botanic Gardens Downtown Line (U/C)
    CC20 Farrer Road
    CC21 Holland Village
    CC22 / EW21 Buona Vista East West Line
    CC23 one-north
    CC24 Kent Ridge

    Stage 5
    CC25 Haw Par Villa
    CC26 Pasir Panjang
    CC27 Labrador Park
    CC28 Telok Blangah
    CC29 / NE1 HarbourFront North East Line, Sentosa Express

    If one is heading towards the orchard area, one way is to take from HV station and Bishan to transfer to a North south line (although it makes more sense if you are actually travelling up north, as its more convenient to take a bus along Queensway which the bus stop is just infront of Viz At Holland and take a short bus trip to Orchard).

    The other alternative will be to take from HV to Buona Vista and transfer to the East West line.

    I think if one is heading towards the Raffles place area, it also makes more sense to walk to Commonwealth station, slightly longer walk but a direct trip, currently I see a fair bit of tenants now at the old condo of lush are doing at the moment (still occupied by tenants)

    Botanic Garden is linked to Downtown line that should be ready by 2015, so it will speed up travelling time to Bugis area.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    46

    Default

    this project looks attractive to me. Quiet, good location, and walking distance to HV area. Any one knows psf for a 4 bedroom flat?

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    this project looks attractive to me. Quiet, good location, and walking distance to HV area. Any one knows psf for a 4 bedroom flat?
    Perhaps easier to check with agent, they can get info real fast

    If you are looking at 4 bedder, stack 11-14 seems nice good luck

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    The interesting thing about the HDB blocks near Lush and Parvis is that most are one or two bedroom blocks. Not exactly the younger HDB buyer crowd either.

    And that shortcut from HH Mansion/Holland Crest to get onto Chip Bee? You need to go not only through a dark (no lighting) abandoned playground at night, and then walk along a drain gutter before you hit Jln Hitam Manis. I always had to bring torch lights and mossie repellent when walking to HV at night.

    The downside to the Holland Hill road - it was sustainable in the past with the old condos. but with Parvis and Lush almost doubling their quantities of potential cars, and Holland Peak, Olina going en-bloc (if not already), that road is going to be untenable for that much traffic. It's single lane up and single lane down.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman
    The interesting thing about the HDB blocks near Lush and Parvis is that most are one or two bedroom blocks. Not exactly the younger HDB buyer crowd either.

    And that shortcut from HH Mansion/Holland Crest to get onto Chip Bee? You need to go not only through a dark (no lighting) abandoned playground at night, and then walk along a drain gutter before you hit Jln Hitam Manis. I always had to bring torch lights and mossie repellent when walking to HV at night.

    The downside to the Holland Hill road - it was sustainable in the past with the old condos. but with Parvis and Lush almost doubling their quantities of potential cars, and Holland Peak, Olina going en-bloc (if not already), that road is going to be untenable for that much traffic. It's single lane up and single lane down.
    One needs to assess the area both day and night to get a good feel how is it like. Morning walk is relaxing while night can be too dark and narrow for some.

    By the way, i think Parvis doesnt need to walk a long flight of stairs down as there is a gate just beside the drain gutter you mentioned.

    Suggest serious buyer to go to the area the night before you going to the showflat to take a look at the area. Anyway, the showflat was built elevated to the ground level to give one a feel of hows the view like. I think it will be enter via the Holland Hill entrance and you will miss all the "abandoned" feel of the playground Norman mentioned. I think some should do some upgrading to the playground area.

    With regards to the HDB flats, they belong to the era of the "16 storeys" (those facing lush are the 10 storeys type), the once tallest flat in Singapore, some 40 years ago. The "Two Chefs Chze Char" @ commonwealth food improved over time and is now frequently packed with crowds during dinner time. The bee hoon stall at the other corner is usually pack with long queue as well (with a very huge chicken wing signboard). Can go the makan while assessing the area.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    hi guys i have already uploaded the e-brochure @ my website where u can conveniently download. All site plans and floor plans can be found in the e-brochure. ---> http://www.lusholmz.com/

    Developers are Ho Bee & MCL Land so finishing will be quite good quality...
    all units comes with pte lifts and it is definitely on a better location compared to lush. Hilltop greenery & also landed view for some units...Walking distance to future Holland Circleline & well as Holland V...near Dempsey as well. Definitely a good project to look at if u are seriously looking for investment or stay at Holland area.

    Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 if u have any further enquiries with regards to Parvis.
    Hi

    Thanks for the upload, but with regards to the site plan posted, the compass seem to be somewhat pointing to the wrong direction.

    Think stack 11-14 should have west sun as opposed to the north-south facing indicated in the site plan posted. It however depends on the layout of the interior to determine if this will be a major concern to some of the buyers.

Similar Threads

  1. Parvis @ Holland Hill- Is that a good buy?
    By Regulators in forum District 10
    Replies: 7
    -: 18-01-10, 12:54
  2. Lush on Holland Hill
    By Petmail in forum District 10
    Replies: 26
    -: 15-01-10, 22:52
  3. Holland Hill Lodge for SALE
    By BensonLim in forum District 10
    Replies: 0
    -: 03-11-09, 01:03
  4. Holland Hill Mansions up for sale at $272.7m
    By mr funny in forum En Bloc Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 25-10-06, 14:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •