Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Smallest pool ever

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default Smallest pool ever

    Anyone wanna guess the development which owns this excuse of a pool?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Anyone wanna guess the development which owns this excuse of a pool?
    Cadence Light.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    knn, this is a joke. might as well just have a jaccuzi and do away with the pool

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    but i believe its not alone, there is sure to be many others who have built such jokers.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Anyone wanna guess the development which owns this excuse of a pool?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    common pond, you can find them in most area. Vertis also have 1

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    common pond, you can find them in most area. Vertis also have 1
    No, Vertis one is not as small.

    See pic:
    http://cdn.propertyguru.com.sg/image...350_1_V550.jpg

    Carlyx Residence (World Class Land) IS small but still larger than Cadence Light:
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singa...nce/03pool.jpg

    The only other that can fight that I've seen is Prestige Residences roof-top jacuzzi (first two pics of attachment) - but that is positioned correctly as a jacuzzi and not a pool so it's fine...

    The one confirm can fight with Cadence Light (but still lose by a bit in terms of smallness) is R66 (3rd pic in attachment). It is from experience, maybe about 10m in length?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No, Vertis one is not as small.

    See pic:
    http://cdn.propertyguru.com.sg/image...350_1_V550.jpg

    Carlyx Residence (World Class Land) IS small but still larger than Cadence Light:
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singa...nce/03pool.jpg

    The only other that can fight that I've seen is Prestige Residences roof-top jacuzzi (first two pics of attachment) - but that is positioned correctly as a jacuzzi and not a pool so it's fine...

    The one confirm can fight with Cadence Light (but still lose by a bit in terms of smallness) is R66 (3rd pic in attachment). It is from experience, maybe about 10m in length?
    So the picture is Cadence Light, correct?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Eh... got call Police or not..
    I saw a chair drowning... no one rescue..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xebay11
    So the picture is Cadence Light, correct?
    yeppers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    wow.. what is the length of the pool??

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,721

    Default

    aiyo someone not happy threw a chair into the pool... lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    171

    Default Pond or pool

    Maybe its not a pool but a pond. Did anyone take a closer look? Maybe got koi inside

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Got mickey mouse units sure got mickey mouse pools also.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Ya but mickey mouse unit still functional, pond - how to swim?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    wow.. what is the length of the pool??
    I think not more than 5m?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    test the water.. it is hot.

    It's a hot spring bath pool.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No, Vertis one is not as small.

    See pic:
    http://cdn.propertyguru.com.sg/image...350_1_V550.jpg

    Carlyx Residence (World Class Land) IS small but still larger than Cadence Light:
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singa...nce/03pool.jpg

    The only other that can fight that I've seen is Prestige Residences roof-top jacuzzi (first two pics of attachment) - but that is positioned correctly as a jacuzzi and not a pool so it's fine...

    The one confirm can fight with Cadence Light (but still lose by a bit in terms of smallness) is R66 (3rd pic in attachment). It is from experience, maybe about 10m in length?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I think not more than 5m?
    shit.. 5m? dive down and sure hit the head against the wall.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    maybe can convert that into a doggie pool, get all the owners' dogs to dip in that pool on a hot day...

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    shit.. 5m? dive down and sure hit the head against the wall.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    maybe can convert that into a doggie pool, get all the owners' dogs to dip in that pool on a hot day...
    Good idea. Super duper many doggie owners in T Kurau...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    298

    Default

    when times are bad... dun b surprise if u see management corporation vote to fill the 'pool' up with soil.. haha...

    Pay $250+++ a month for maintenance...!!

    Cut cost cut costs!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    We were all screaming when the $150 quoted at sale turned out to be $240 on TOP. After first meeting we manage to bring down to $200 or so, they still trying to bring it down. And get this -> NO POOL, just a sky garden with BBQ pits.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    We were all screaming when the $150 quoted at sale turned out to be $240 on TOP. After first meeting we manage to bring down to $200 or so, they still trying to bring it down. And get this -> NO POOL, just a sky garden with BBQ pits.
    I guess end of the day... there is fixed costs that can never be reduced watsoever, eg garden/landscape maintenance, sweeping/refuse disposal, lift maintenance.

    Worse is if developement has less then 20 units?


  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2

    Question

    Does anyone know the size of the swimming pool

Similar Threads

  1. Private home prices in Q4 register smallest drop in more than two years
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 05-01-16, 16:41
  2. Which is the smallest studio/MM unit in sg?
    By xtreme_46 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 28
    -: 28-10-12, 11:14
  3. 333sf - smallest newly TOP MM
    By carbuncle in forum District 12
    Replies: 5
    -: 29-04-12, 14:38
  4. HDB resale prices post smallest rise since 2009
    By reporter2 in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 10-04-12, 23:18
  5. Where & what is the site / land area of the smallest condo site?
    By limfc in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 5
    -: 01-01-10, 09:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •