Thread: Le Wood

Default Le Wood

Hi,

Any views about Le Wood condo? I see that there are quite a number of units tenanted to foreigns unit mid 2010 or 2011. Have not seen the place yet, but have a feeling that this is a nice place.

Seems like no one really has any comments on this. Anyone view this development before?

Quote Originally Posted by ipspassion
    Seems like no one really has any comments on this. Anyone view this development before?
    Most people must have missed the woods for the trees, especially when there are 100 trees.

YOu may want to check out the Raintree. It's in the same vicinity and only one year old.

Visited a friend who used to stay there. Very small development, not much of facilities. Friend said monkey will sometimes take a dip in the swimming pool.

Raintree should be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Visited a friend who used to stay there. Very small development, not much of facilities. Friend said monkey will sometimes take a dip in the swimming pool.

Raintree should be a better choice.
    Thanks Jonleelk. I am like a smaller, cozy development. Aside from the facilities and swimming pool, how do you find the surroundings and interior? There is an auction for ground level coming up. Just wonder how much it will close.

Thanks Jonleelk. I am like a smaller, cozy development. Aside from the facilities and swimming pool, how do you find the surroundings and interior? There is an auction for ground level coming up. Just wonder how much it will close.
    Building outside looks a bit old...but very quiet place. My friend's was a 2nd or 3rd floor unit. Immediately after the pool is almost the forest already. Thus can find some leaves floating on the pool.

Interior not bad, but not sure whether did friend did any extensive reno.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Building outside looks a bit old...but very quiet place. My friend's was a 2nd or 3rd floor unit. Immediately after the pool is almost the forest already. Thus can find some leaves floating on the pool.

Interior not bad, but not sure whether did friend did any extensive reno.
    Thanks. Will find a chance to visit the place.

Thanks. Will find a chance to visit the place.
    where about is this Le Wood ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    where about is this Le Wood ?
    Beside Bukit Timah Hill