Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1520253035404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    Ah idea? Or showflat closed already.
    Recently went to the garden show suites which was newly renovated. Nice and done up to a high spec. You can ask the management office for info.

Quote Originally Posted by merlion View Post
    Recently went to the garden show suites which was newly renovated. Nice and done up to a high spec. You can ask the management office for info.
    The 2 show suites have been sold, as has the patio unit show house.

not a good sign .. towards the end of the year return could be near zero even bought in early 2010

28 MAR 2014 226 DEPOT ROAD #XX-XX 1,055 1,365 28 APR 2010 1,223 149,810 1,430 2.8

24 MAR 2014 184 DEPOT ROAD #XX-XX 1,044 1,320 28 APR 2010 1,138 190,008 1,426 3.9
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Yup, but the developers here are laughing to the banks.. kudos...: )

Bought into the wrong project. Should have bought resale project and would have made at least 40%.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    not a good sign .. towards the end of the year return could be near zero even bought in early 2010

28 MAR 2014 226 DEPOT ROAD #XX-XX 1,055 1,365 28 APR 2010 1,223 149,810 1,430 2.8

24 MAR 2014 184 DEPOT ROAD #XX-XX 1,044 1,320 28 APR 2010 1,138 190,008 1,426 3.9

Good to know interlace is dropping that much and back to square one. Good sign to buyers....

location location location
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    location location location

Location is not bad. It's the developer that screw it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Location is not bad. It's the developer that screw it.
    the location is not good. next to expressway, not near mrt...
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    I think the location is quite decent. Though not near MRT, bus connections from gate are excellent. The condo bus to harbourfront also makes it very convenient. Noise is not an issue from most residents I met. The main issue is it is too big. When you have a few hundred units of each type, you are bound to struggle when market turns weak. This is an excellent condo for own stay but not for property investment.

Also, I dont think the 3-4% gain calculated in the data above is accurate. The pricing varied from block to block for the same unit/layout by 5-7% at launch. So getting the right comparison is very difficult. From what I heard from owners, most are up about 10-15% post TOP. Some who bought in the early phase are may be up 20% (one unit that was bought at around ~1100 psf sold after TOP at ~1300 psf). That is still way below what the market has returned in the last few years. But that I think is mainly due to size of the project.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    next to expressway but can't seem to get onto it because that stretch of expressway has few entrances - meant for people to bypass it at high speed ...

Seems like still a lot of empty unit even already TOP for 7 months.

Is it due to low rental demand?

Likely tenants are spoilt for choice..

But with HP university/town coming up next door, i think rental prospect should be better in 4-5 years' time....

Wonder how those people facing east-fencing will feel when they build up the old JTC site really high?

Quote Originally Posted by Proplace View Post
    I think the location is quite decent. Though not near MRT, bus connections from gate are excellent. The condo bus to harbourfront also makes it very convenient. Noise is not an issue from most residents I met. The main issue is it is too big. When you have a few hundred units of each type, you are bound to struggle when market turns weak. This is an excellent condo for own stay but not for property investment.

Also, I dont think the 3-4% gain calculated in the data above is accurate. The pricing varied from block to block for the same unit/layout by 5-7% at launch. So getting the right comparison is very difficult. From what I heard from owners, most are up about 10-15% post TOP. Some who bought in the early phase are may be up 20% (one unit that was bought at around ~1100 psf sold after TOP at ~1300 psf). That is still way below what the market has returned in the last few years. But that I think is mainly due to size of the project.
    To me its still the inconvenience. its always relative. nowadays with so many projects walking distance to mrt, even a few bus stops away is quite far. To me it can only be offset if say the location is very very near town and 1-3 bus stops away from mrt. Like that maybe can consider. Else it seems to be in the middle of nowhere. Are there any ntuc, etc walking distance? Or shopping malls etc? Its a place i would only consider if i ve a car.

Quote Originally Posted by mosaic View Post
    To me its still the inconvenience. its always relative. nowadays with so many projects walking distance to mrt, even a few bus stops away is quite far. To me it can only be offset if say the location is very very near town and 1-3 bus stops away from mrt. Like that maybe can consider. Else it seems to be in the middle of nowhere. Are there any ntuc, etc walking distance? Or shopping malls etc? Its a place i would only consider if i ve a car.

Again, what is walking distance is relative. There are two NTUC 1km away, which I consider is walking distance. The condo bus brings you to Vivocity in 10 min and you have Giant/Cold storage. HDB shops 5 minutes walk from Alexandra side gate. The own Interlace provision store opens on May 7. There seems to be some renovation in other shops - but dont know yet what those are going to be.

I find it funny. Its only people not staying in interlace say its inconvenient. People staying saying its great place.

I am also staying here foe last 3 months and find the place just great, so central and well connected. For car, next to AYE. For bus, stop is next door and get bus for almost every place. Go to car park and you will find a taxi. You have shuttle going to Vivo every 15 min..
    My wife loves it for grossory shopping etc...

And the facilities, is there any condo in singapore having better facilities?

Visit/stay to appreciate.

And at times, its matter of sour grapes. One has to look for reasons to console oneself.

What is anybody not liking this condo doing on this condo's forum??

Unless you live next to the MRT, you will probably say that this is quite a good place in terms of connectivity.

Like what other forumer said, NTUCs are within walking distances (7-10min), cold storage at Anchor Point. The new Alexander Central -may have a retail supermarket (hope so). Alexander Village is also 'round the corner so mom-and-pop shops are nearby.

If you can wait longer, HP university coming up next door -won't be surprise if they have some 24 hour facility or retail place of some kind.

Buses along Alexander are rather frequent during weekdays. So depending on which LRT/MRT stations, you can connect within a 10-12min timing.

No real complaint -except maybe we need bicycles to get 'round this condo. It's that..large but probably i do need a bit more exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    I find it funny. Its only people not staying in interlace say its inconvenient. People staying saying its great place.

I am also staying here foe last 3 months and find the place just great, so central and well connected. For car, next to AYE. For bus, stop is next door and get bus for almost every place. Go to car park and you will find a taxi. You have shuttle going to Vivo every 15 min..

true enough. I find it weird as well for those giving negative comments dont actually stay here. I find it is a very great place to stay and the facilities provided is one of the best that I have seen. If im lazy to drive to shopping mall on weekends, I will just take the shuttle bus which is just a 8 mins drive to harbour front mrt.

What are the retail shops in Interlace?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post

Have been staying here for almost 6 mths now being one of the first families to move in. My family has been enjoying every moment; having experience the early quiet days to the built up to current lively, vibrant communal living.

For awhile, have been wondering if it is my family who are the odd ones who enjoy this project after coming across all the negative feedbacks. Glad to know we are not the only ones after all.

Not much more to add on the positives; did not really see need to add on numbers in order to prove to the "others" what a great choice we have made and one which we have grown to embrace as our home ...

Enjoy, my fellow residents ...

the 3 new showflats are looking impressive ... but very big PES.

how is the rental for this project doing?

there was a lot of worry about how rental for big projects like interlace and dleedon would be badly suppressed because of the large number of units..

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    how is the rental for this project doing?

there was a lot of worry about how rental for big projects like interlace and dleedon would be badly suppressed because of the large number of units..
    Median - 3.48 psf pm(Source URA)

Assuming market price of 1200 psf, that is gross rental yield of 3.5%.

I am staying there and I can say with great confidence that it is difficult to find such good facilities anywhere else. As people settle down here, as they start enjoying the facilities, I believe there will be very little push factors for the tenants to move out.

Over the period, while the supply remains same, more and more units get occupied, the demand increases, I believe the rentals will go up.

I have stayed in Singapore in 3 different condos, of course have visited 100s. My conclusion is that go for a large sized condo. Facilities will be much better, maintenance cost spread out, good social networking (if you are looking forward to). Big projects may take time to fill in initially, but in longer term they remain popular.

Take is with a pinch of salt as I am vested!

Personally I am surprised of the size of the tenant population here so far, as when I bought the place, I thought it was too far remote as a place tenants traditionally like and was looking forward to a quiet place to stay.

But due to the size of the development and variety of facilities, there is far enough things for everyone to do. About 300 car park labels issued so far.

are there many unoccupied units still? 300 lots out of 1000 units is surprisingly low.

I agree with sunray that a big development with a big compound is good, esp. if you have young children like me.

was looking at Dleedon more though. But facilities wise, interlace seems better. rather they have pretty much the same amount of facilities but interlace has 700 units less to share them

are there many unoccupied units still? 300 lots out of 1000 units is surprisingly low.

I agree with sunray that a big development with a big compound is good, esp. if you have young children like me.

was looking at Dleedon more though. But facilities wise, interlace seems better. rather they have pretty much the same amount of facilities but interlace has 700 units less to share them
    I believe around 800 units sold so far. 300 cars is a pretty decent 40%. Err, I am hoping that the carpark does not get too full. Now, you can choose and park and have no cars on both sides.

I checked Dleedon as well, but from the model scale, did not appeal for the facilities.

Out of 1000, approx 180 units are still unsold - I will assume all of them are big tickets - Penthouses, garden houses, duplexes... north of 3million.

I hear that about 400 families have already moved in, that is 50%. But since the condo blocks and the facilities are so spread out, you dont get the feel that there are already 400 familities living in.

Recently, we had couple of families with kids visiting us and we had evening out at the faciilties, kids playing in swimming pools, jacuzzis, spa valey, lotus pond, games room. Adults chilled out at the billiards room. I think we had great time. Next time we are planning to use Theatre and Karaoke Room.

Do I sound boasting about the condo? Actually I am, because I love this place!!

I am no agent trying to sell a unit. I am just a proud owner of a small unit.

Any other residents on the forum? Any comments - positive or negative?

(My request for comments is only to the owners/residents - not to the envious neighbors )

Sounds impressive - feel, hear and see.

Btw: what are the retail shops ? operating ?