Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8131823283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1437

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2 View Post
    you wont even hear much noise when ure inside your home...

Its a community living for the RICH!
    hihi

are you an owner ? have you gotten your key ?

seriously is it noisy if windows are open ?

I once saw a unit at La Suisse ... very quiet ... but when the balcony door was opened ... OMG ...

also a unit at Holland hill by Queenway ... very noisy

I live in a condo next to ECP. If the windows are open, it is noisy. . But u get used to it. But once the windows are closed, it is dead silence.

went for owners party. Came back happy and satisfied. Though the building structures were too overwhelming initially, got accustomed to it. Facilities gym, theaters, billiards room, pools, water features etc were matchless. I think thats the advantage of bigger condos. It can accomodate good facilities.

A bit disappointed with balcony grills that look cheap and the lift lobby areas that dont look posh. Lifts were small and ordinary. Parking reminds me of RWS parking. Wondering if they will cover the big lighting circle holes on top of parking. Else parking will become too messy during rains.

Being big place with landscapes and varieth of places, it does look like living in a small community and not a standalone condo.

I do have a small concern on the parking entry and exit at peak times. Will single exit be able to accomodate peak rush in morning hour?

Looking forward to get the keys and see the actual unit, hopefully within october.
    Last edited by Sunray; 21-09-13 at 21:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    went for owners party. Came back happy and satisfied. Though the building structures were too overwhelming initially, got accustomed to it. Facilities gym, theaters, billiards room, pools, water features etc were matchless. I think thats the advantage of bigger condos. It can accomodate good facilities.

A bit disappointed with balcony grills that look cheap and the lift lobby areas that dont look posh. Lifts were small and ordinary. Parking reminds me of RWS parking. Wondering if they will cover the big lighting circle holes on top of parking. Else parking will become too messy during rains.

Being big place with landscapes and varieth of places, it does look like living in a small community and not a standalone condo.

I do have a small concern on the parking entry and exit at peak times. Will single exit be able to accomodate peak rush in morning hour?

Looking forward to get the keys and see the actual unit, hopefully within october.
    Agree on most points ... Especially impressed upon delivery of what the project promised as selling pts, in particular Space (lots of it) and can resonate with your mention of Communal living. Write up in tmr's ST shd be interesting.

My friend bought this place around 2010, and I think it was a smart buy. Spoke to him at the site today & he seems very happy with it.

The facilities are impressive-but I don't know if the sheer number of residents would overwhelm them

I must say the place is quite windy, and the 'holes' in the design certainly seem to be well designed to keep your laundry nice and dry!! Very impressed

Woh Hup did a very good job with the delivery quality, from what can be seen of the common areas.

Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    Woh Hup did a very good job with the delivery quality, from what can be seen of the common areas.
    The facilities and landscape of this condo provided is one of the best i have seen. Dont really like the lift, it seems small.

whats the maintenance fee for Interlace?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    whats the maintenance fee for Interlace?
    Estmated 3.48 per share. Will work out to 250-300 for 2BR and 300-500 for 3BR depending upon size. I think thats reasonable.

Btw, ringo, are you vested? Very reasonable for the owners to have concerns but I find it a bit odd for non owners to waste time by making comments on projects. Those people are really so nice that they are bothered for others

When the construction is done by woh hup, you can put your worries to ease!

I think the holes above the parking is for ventilation.

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    My friend bought this place around 2010, and I think it was a smart buy. Spoke to him at the site today & he seems very happy with it.

The facilities are impressive-but I don't know if the sheer number of residents would overwhelm them

I must say the place is quite windy, and the 'holes' in the design certainly seem to be well designed to keep your laundry nice and dry!! Very impressed

YES its very windy!! do u guys hear much noise on top? even when its facing the AYE

When the construction is done by woh hup, you can put your worries to ease!

I think the holes above the parking is for ventilation.
    surely the holes above parking are for light and probably for ventilation. But what will happen when it rains? I am sure they would have thought about it and hopefully should not be a problem. I am just curious.

surely the holes above parking are for light and probably for ventilation. But what will happen when it rains? I am sure they would have thought about it and hopefully should not be a problem. I am just curious.
    BCA is encouraging building to go green and in return be rewarded with extra GFA. Such features are very common for newer condo as it helps cut down the electric supply and some even recycle rain water for cleaning and landscaping purpose.

What happen when it rain? it just get wet loh. I am sure your car is weatherproof.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Interlace Green Features

• Building envelope design with deep overhanging balcony/planter for sun shading and orientation of blocks to minimise west facing facades.

Extensive use of natural ventilation and daylighting by creating a 20% opening at the basement carpark.

• Photovoltaic cells at roof tops to generate renewable energy.

• Extensive green roof terraces and landscaping.

they beat the official TOP estimate by 1.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    they beat the official TOP estimate by 1.5 years.
    Usually the case for most development. I think URA grace period is 48 months, developers usually complete in 2.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    The facilities and landscape of this condo provided is one of the best i have seen. Dont really like the lift, it seems small.
    The event was very well planned and run. I was impressed that there were even 2 lifeguards stationed at the lap pool, in case someone falls in I guess.

The buggy orientation tour was cool.

Lots of space to walk around to explore and I did hear the MC say at some point its 1700 pax for the event.

Did not notice how many lifts per lobby, but agree it did feel a bit small when I went up to the Games Garden.

JLL will be the Managing Agent for the first 1 year. Lots of the staff and CapLand staff around and everyone looked happy.

Took a while to read the whole thread on interlace and the postings for the past few years and then went to visit.

As a neutral with no vested interest, just some subjective plus and minuses

Initial impression is the cluttering of blocks in some sections. But whether one likes it or not, the building/structure/design is unique and different from conventional PCs we are used to. The colour of white and the blocks can be mistaken for tertiary campuses. Some of the blocks are very close to each other and because of the angles it will be hard to keep the curtains up without worrying about those from opp block or those on upper decks staring at you. Lifts are small and the pools are so-so.

The Big Pluses include the huge site area with extensive amenities. It also appears very windy and there are lots of areas where residents could gather.
    Beyond the 9-10th floor, could catch bits of sealine and some blocks could see Keppel Reflections quite clearly, while others good greenery views.

Overall, despite the criticisms by many in this thread in the past, would think that this project turns out better than many have expected. It looks like a decent project for staying or rental. The huge site area and amenities is the "Wow" factor. Eventhough there are >1000 units, considering the site area of >800K Sqfeet, the density easily beats many PCs hands down.

Congrats to all the owners of the project! The developers have done a fantastic celebration for you.

during launch it was sold at 1000psf. for stay I feel its very nicely priced with amenities.

But wont be good for rental as there are just way too many units.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

I was very impressed by Interlace. Landscaping and facilities are the best of all condos I have been to. There is something for everyone and things you dont normally see in condos. There is even a dog run, trampoline, lots of kids play things etc. The rocky structure near AYE is beautiful and the whole area feels like you are in a park. Very innovative way to have used the slope which otherwise may end up being wasted. The walkway / jogging trak is really wide. Car park is very bright for a basement.
    I share some of the negatives expressed here. Lifts seem very small and basement lift lobby looks very poor. Traffic going out could be a problem in peak hours. Good thing is there is a signal - so may be not as bad as some other condos. And could get better if signal time is increased. Function rooms seem a bit small though there are four of them. Not sure swimming pool is big enough for 1000 residents, especially on weekend.
    But on the whole, I think it has been done very well and credit to the builders. And the advantage of a big development is you get much better facilities for almost the same price you pay in a smaller condo.

YES its very windy!! do u guys hear much noise on top? even when its facing the AYE
    You can hear the noise when you are walking along the AYE. But it is not bad. You listen only when you focus on it - when you are having a conversation, etc, it does not bother you. It should be better indoor and main issue will be at night. I think the slope helps plus lot of trees. The non-AYE facing was surprisingly quiet. But not sure it is the same at night. Also, it may be worse on higher floor units. So if you are non-AYE facing or if on low floor on AYE facing, I think the noise is not an issue.

Are they there to welcome their former CEO and family as they have bought units there.
    Quote Originally Posted by panamera View Post
    The event was very well planned and run. I was impressed that there were even 2 lifeguards stationed at the lap pool, in case someone falls in I guess.

The buggy orientation tour was cool.

Lots of space to walk around to explore and I did hear the MC say at some point its 1700 pax for the event.

Did not notice how many lifts per lobby, but agree it did feel a bit small when I went up to the Games Garden.

JLL will be the Managing Agent for the first 1 year. Lots of the staff and CapLand staff around and everyone looked happy.

Owners of those AYE facing units should go there in the afternoon to see how much of the afternoon sun is penetrating into their units. Do they use double-glass or Low-E glass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proplace View Post
    You can hear the noise when you are walking along the AYE. But it is not bad. You listen only when you focus on it - when you are having a conversation, etc, it does not bother you. It should be better indoor and main issue will be at night. I think the slope helps plus lot of trees. The non-AYE facing was surprisingly quiet. But not sure it is the same at night. Also, it may be worse on higher floor units. So if you are non-AYE facing or if on low floor on AYE facing, I think the noise is not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Owners of those AYE facing units should go there in the afternoon to see how much of the afternoon sun is penetrating into their units. Do they use double-glass or Low-E glass?
    AYE units face north. Afternoon sun will not be a problem. Dont know what glass they use. The agents said AYE units have thicker glass to keep noise out.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplace View Post
    AYE units face north. Afternoon sun will not be a problem. Dont know what glass they use. The agents said AYE units have thicker glass to keep noise out.
    Feel that the agent may be bullshitting... building specification are all the same for same unit type. It doesn't differentiate between AYE facing or not.

i lived in bayshore and in normanton park before. it's all bad at first, but then you do get used to it. And if you close your windows and aircon all the time, you wont hear it at all.

SIlly reply- but i guess when it rains, the water will just flow down to follow gravity, there will be collection I am sure at the area below the 'wells' so you cars can still be sparkling clean.

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post

Yes, i think the lift is a bit small -but I guess if I were the residents I'd rather have small lifts and big units vs. big lifts & smaller units.

The other thing I observed is that their gym has more bikes, treadmills than weights?! There's no area for stretching or to do floor yoga etc.etc.
    Perhaps convert one of the room into a gym studio?!

Anyone got an idea about legal completion date after TOP. Need to plan my financials
    Last edited by Sunray; 23-09-13 at 21:06.

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    SIlly reply- but i guess when it rains, the water will just flow down to follow gravity, there will be collection I am sure at the area below the 'wells' so you cars can still be sparkling clean.
    probably you are right. Also throw some soap on the car before the rain, and the car will surely be sparkling clean. Will save weekend car wash cost.