Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by earthling
    I received agent's SMS, it says "...Interlace@ Alexandra Rd Mins to Labrador Mrt..."

Why can't they provide more accurate information?
    mins to the mrt IF you cycle or maybe drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    mins to the mrt IF you cycle or maybe drive.
    i think if you walk to PSA building i think its like 10 mins ya ?

i believe theres a mrt exit there

10 mins shud be ok walking

how much time before its not walkable ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

i think more than 15mins, that'll be pushing it. if our weather was cooling like 20 degrees. walk 20mins also can.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertyNewbie
    They never say by walking what...

Such a mega project...want to provide shuttle service also not easy. one bus not enough haha
    Like that also can? Then buy ANY property in Singapore also MIN to Changi Airport and HOURS to connect to the rest of the world.

Like that also can? Then buy ANY property in Singapore also MIN to Changi Airport and HOURS to connect to the rest of the world.
    no lah thats too extreme ....

still walkable lah .........

i feel its fair ....

better than those developer brochure showing their project surrounded by greenery right ?

bro, its ok to walk to labrador mrt say 15mins DOWNSLOPE.

but we need to think of those pple who are coming back home after a long day. need to walk the same distance UPSLOPE after tired day's work.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    bro, its ok to walk to labrador mrt say 15mins DOWNSLOPE.

but we need to think of those pple who are coming back home after a long day. need to walk the same distance UPSLOPE after tired day's work.
    thats true ...

what about those in Mt Sophia ?

lagi steep

no lah thats too extreme ....

still walkable lah .........

i feel its fair ....

better than those developer brochure showing their project surrounded by greenery right ?
    Or draw tentatively proposed stations... heh.

thats true ...

lagi steep
    And on a very wet day like the past few days, the upslope walk will feel like army route march...

Or draw tentatively proposed stations... heh.

i remember govt forbid them showing where future mrt stations will be when its not cfm

how come they still allow untrue artiste impression of the surrounding ?

i remember govt forbid them showing where future mrt stations will be when its not cfm

The will claim the artist impression applies to the building structure and the surroundings are just for illustration. We are becoming so densely built, if they were illustrating the building from that sort of angle, chances are the view will be blocked off largely by adjacent developments.

i actually tried walking. for eg to sophia residence from dhoby ghaut, their side gate beside the former paradiz centre is quite a distance away. if want to go by main entrance need to climb a long flight of steps. not as siong distance-wise vs interlace but climbing steps is no easy task for pple with knee problems.

thats true ...

lagi steep

Now, when we talk about XXX project mins to mrt, I always take it as the walking time, else the info is very misleading. If I drive, I won't even bother about 'how long to drive to mrt'.

I just hope that developers and agents can be more upfront and accurate in providing information. We have to protect the interests of the consumers.

Yes, it will take at least 20 mins to walk to Labrador mrt. Of course, one can enjoy the park connector and the nature view of the Southern Ridges plus the busy traffic of Alexandra Road along the way.

Why don't mention it is also mins from Queenstown mrt? Lol.

Btw, is Interlace address Alexandra Road or Depot Road?

And on a very wet day like the past few days, the upslope walk will feel like army route march...
    Can always take a bus up from the mrt station up to interlace.

Ya, a certain project in Pasir Ris also portray itself to be just next to the beach. So much for artists' impression. One has to really do the ground work and reccee the place first...

Now, when we talk about XXX project mins to mrt, I always take it as the walking time, else the info is very misleading. If I drive, I won't even bother about 'how long to drive to mrt'.

I just hope that developers and agents can be more upfront and accurate in providing information. We have to protect the interests of the consumers.

Yes, it will take at least 20 mins to walk to Labrador mrt. Of course, one can enjoy the park connector and the nature view of the Southern Ridges plus the busy traffic of Alexandra Road along the way.

Why don't mention it is also mins from Queenstown mrt? Lol.

Btw, is Interlace address Alexandra Road or Depot Road?
    I think it's more likely referring to taking bus from interlace to Labrador mrt

I received agent's SMS, it says "...Interlace@ Alexandra Rd Mins to Labrador Mrt..."

Why can't they provide more accurate information?
    nothing wrong with it.

10, 20, 30, 40 mins are all 'minutes'

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    nothing wrong with it.

10, 20, 30, 40 mins are all 'minutes'
    Of course absolutely nothing wrong. It is just playing with words.

The point I am trying to make is if the advert says "mins drive to Labrador mrt", "mins bus ride to Labrador" or even "mins jog to Labrador" then it is not that misleading.

Just like what I said in my earlier post, Changi airport also within mins from anywhere in Singapore.

Btw, 100, 1 000, 10 000 mins etc. are all also 'minutes', nothing wrong with it.

I maintain that developers and agents should provide accurate information to consumers.

Of course absolutely nothing wrong. It is just playing with words.

The point I am trying to make is if the advert says "mins drive to Labrador mrt", "mins bus ride to Labrador" or even "mins jog to Labrador" then it is not that misleading.

Just like what I said in my earlier post, Changi airport also within mins from anywhere in Singapore.

Btw, 100, 1 000, 10 000 mins etc. are all also 'minutes', nothing wrong with it.

I maintain that developers and agents should provide accurate information to consumers.
    Or make it factual. Say 1.5km. Let people decide if they want to strol, walk, jog, run or race.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Or make it factual. Say 1.5km. Let people decide if they want to strol, walk, jog, run or race.
    I'll take the shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray
    Yes, agree with you bro! We can find this fact in propertyguru, they state the nearest mrt stations with distance on the map.

Developers and agents should provide a detail fact sheet about the property since buying properties is a very big ticket item and less informed consumers might be misled into making wrong decisions.

Provide something just like the technical specifications when we step into the showroom to buy a car.

Clear and transparent, no ambiguity or misinterpretation.

Do you think I will call agents who provide vague and misleading info?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I last heard Interlace having 10% + 10%, dunno how true. Will go down and take a look today if the weather is fine.

Btw, when I go showrooms, I prefer to take public transport than to drive so that I can 'feel the ground' and the surroundings better.

Yes, agree with you bro! We can find this fact in propertyguru, they state the nearest mrt stations with distance on the map.

Developers and agents should provide a detail fact sheet about the property since buying properties is a very big ticket item and less informed consumers might be misled into making wrong decisions.

Provide something just like the technical specifications when we step into the showroom to buy a car.

Clear and transparent, no ambiguity or misinterpretation.

Do you think I will call agents who provide vague and misleading info?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I last heard Interlace having 10% + 10%, dunno how true. Will go down and take a look today if the weather is fine.

Btw, when I go showrooms, I prefer to take public transport than to drive so that I can 'feel the ground' and the surroundings better.
    Agreed.so far 8 out of 10 agents I came across not well knowing the products they selling and some even can't answer my questions properly which I already knew the answer but I just wanna test water their skills.some really anyhow hum dump.if you are new just tell me you are new and check for me I can accept that but some just wanna act professional but in fact is not and ruined the sales and if I interested I just go back second time not looking back for the same agent again.But recently is really a bit different story cos people just rush to buy before cm and people just wanna get the unit they want and dun care who they buy from.Those agents will be lucky and get away with it and no need much explanations and just close sale within an hour.sometimes,I think need agents for what,I knew much more than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Invest
    Agreed.so far 8 out of 10 agents I came across not well knowing the products they selling and some even can't answer my questions properly which I already knew the answer but I just wanna test water their skills.some really anyhow hum dump.if you are new just tell me you are new and check for me I can accept that but some just wanna act professional but in fact is not and ruined the sales and if I interested I just go back second time not looking back for the same agent again.But recently is really a bit different story cos people just rush to buy before cm and people just wanna get the unit they want and dun care who they buy from.Those agents will be lucky and get away with it and no need much explanations and just close sale within an hour.sometimes,I think need agents for what,I knew much more than them.
    please give those agent a break lah. whats the point of asking questions if you already know. I am sure if they ask you question they already know, you might also be making up things just to make yourself sound knowledgeable.

Default Interlace TOP expected by end of Year 2013

Marketing department of the developer has starting confirming that the TOP is expected by end of Year 2013.

Reply on the question of expected TOP time:

"Dear Sir,

Contractually, we are required to obtain TOP & deliver vacant possession of the unit to you by 31 March 2015. However, based on the current progress of the construction works, we estimate that we should be able to obtain the TOP certification by the end of Year 2013.

Please note that this is only an estimate and as construction/completion date is dependent on several factors, the actual TOP date may be earlier or later than our current estimate. You may therefore wish to check our website periodically to see if there is any latest update on the estimated TOP date. Alternatively, you can also call our Marketing Hotline to check for any new update.Please also take note that we TOP certification is obtained, we will send out the notice to take vacant possession (ie informing purchaser to make payment and arrange for key collection) batch by batch. Some purchasers will therefore receive the said notice (via solicitors) earlier while others later. In view of the large number of units in the development, we may take some time to serve the said notice to each and every purchaser in the development.Meantime, should you have any other enquiry, please feel free to email us again or contact our Marketing Hotline for assistance.

Thank you.

Marketing Department
    Marketing Hotline No : 6826 6800"

Happy moving!!

Did you buy a unit at the interlace?

just wait for HPL or capitaland results annoucement -the interlace project should be ~90% by end Dec 2012. It was already 77% in third quarter of last year.

Everyday walking from labrador mrt to MPT biz city already took me 15mins....10mins to interlace is running maybe...

capitaland's results announcement confirms TOP in 2013.

it also said 757 units sold as at 6 feb. that means only 17 out of the final 300 units on promo were sold between 1 and 6 feb.

I received a spam sms adv last week saying 20% discount. 3bedroom to G-House & P-House $9xxpsf to $12xxpsf.

What discount is that when 3BR typical price is About $12xx psf previously?

Quote Originally Posted by seletar
    I received a spam sms adv last week saying 20% discount. 3bedroom to G-House & P-House $9xxpsf to $12xxpsf.