Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyan (D10, Freehold, Far East Org)

curious to know how much FEO will launch this project. They are selling Floridian at 1400+ and even 1600psf for 4-bedder (which i was interested and waited for! but it turns out to be too exp. sigh), and 1500+psf for Jardin.

Daylight robbery? I remembered 6mths back when I went to see Floridian only 1200+ psf

Quote Originally Posted by chenjdd
    curious to know how much FEO will launch this project. They are selling Floridian at 1400+ and even 1600psf for 4-bedder (which i was interested and waited for! but it turns out to be too exp. sigh), and 1500+psf for Jardin.
    don't worry, they will launch at an incredible price =) 10-20% above market is their norm

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Daylight robbery? I remembered 6mths back when I went to see Floridian only 1200+ psf
    yeah, there was a stage at 1200+ for inner blocks smaller units, hoped such price for 4-bedder, layouts are good and FE gardening is good. Disappointing that price turn upwards.

Somehow FE sells high yet the subsale is also high- just compare Lakeshore with other lakeside projects, they were high but now selling also higher than others. Because of good environment/facilities? I also like their new Greenwood, lush feeling, but must be crazy to buy at that prices.

Hi
    Preview prices is projected to be in the range of 2050 - 1750psf
    for the 1bedroom to the 4bedroom.

Best Regards
    francis

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Any non-agents has an opinion about this project.

Of the two towers, one is very close to Bukit Timah road and next to Madison. The other seems quieter but likely to be blocked by Bellerive, the tower in front, Cliften, Wing on Life. High floors should be ok.
    I was looking at the two blocks...

The front one should be good if you get the high floor. To one side I think it is legend. The other side is honolulu tower which is rather far away across the road. The Cliften is far away from both blocks of Cyan as the Cliften is facing the tennis courts and pool of Cyan.

The back block should be quieter. But there is a lower condo right beside it, Clayton. I am not sure how tall Clayton is, you just have to get the floors higher than the clayton. The other side of the back block of Cyan appears to be facing Bellerive. Again. Just get higher than Bellerive?

Opinions?

but are they selling well at these prices?

but no matter, they won't cut unless others do so.

Quote Originally Posted by echotrain
    I was looking at the two blocks...

The front one should be good if you get the high floor. To one side I think it is legend. The other side is honolulu tower which is rather far away across the road. The Cliften is far away from both blocks of Cyan as the Cliften is facing the tennis courts and pool of Cyan.

The back block should be quieter. But there is a lower condo right beside it, Clayton. I am not sure how tall Clayton is, you just have to get the floors higher than the clayton. The other side of the back block of Cyan appears to be facing Bellerive. Again. Just get higher than Bellerive?

Opinions?
    Madison will be next to the front tower (near Bukit Timah Road). They can block one another. This tower should have some views to the right although the 10 meter recess may not buffer too much noise from the busy Bukit timah road.

Clayton is not that tall (15 floors) to block the back tower. Even if you clear Clayton, there is Chiverton and Cliften and 33 Robin all around. Bellerive (under construction) is another 15 or more floors. However the rear of the back block is a hill housing old condos e.g. Chateau LeFame, Crystal Towers and even higher Pinewood Gardens. Hence the back tower will be blocked by the front tower, the Legend, Cliften, Chiverton, the hill, Bellerive and Honululu Towers. Don't think you will get much view unless you go above the sky terrace above the 20th floor.

Knowning FEO, anything above 20th floor is probably not for sale for another few years.

Hi all, I will be able to advise by stacks and floor level the type of views you will be able to get basing on developer FQA . Do drop me an call or PM me for further discussion.
    Todate a number of chqs are collected pending the floor plans and preview pricing.

Best Regards
    francis

Remax
    Cyan's Project Team Head

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Todate a number of chqs are collected pending the floor plans and preview pricing.
    That's incredible. It is like people are getting married without knowing who or what the bride looks like

collect cheques liao still can back out mah. but still, i think its more crazy than incredible lor. putting multi million dollar deals on the line like that.

That's incredible. It is like people are getting married without knowing who or what the bride looks like

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    collect cheques liao still can back out mah. but still, i think its more crazy than incredible lor. putting multi million dollar deals on the line like that.
    You mean there is zero penalty for backing out of blank cheques? please explain

of course! agents are OBLIGED to return u the blank cheques when the pricing is out and u r not comfortable with the price.

No penalty. The blank cheque is really blank, nothing filled in at all. Submit the cheque first is just the agent's way to ensure that during soft launch, ur cheque is there for u to sign once u are firm. No reason to say never bring cheque, only look see look see. If on the actual day the price is too high, just take back the cheque and go home lor!

It is "officially" not a recommended practise to collect cheque first, so how can the agent sue u? U complain that the agent force u to submit cheque, else refuse to entertain u, the agent got more explanation to do.

Hi All,
    allow me to explain the chqs. collection purpose
    1) During the actual preview nite, those customers with chqs and unit
    identify will be given a priority to entered the showflat for viewing.
    2) Prices of the unit chosen by the buyer will be inform to the buyer on
    this day itself. If they are ok with the price, will proceed with OTP. If
    not walk off with no penalty.
    3) Buyers who chose not to give a chq on this preview date will only be
    allow in after the above are clear. Basing on past experience will be
    around late late evening to take up the balance units not taken during
    the preview launch.

Currently, chqs are collected with units chosen, FEO will be the control point for inventories as this time they only allow 1 booking per unit with buyer name. If buyer do not take up the offer, than this unit will be released back for sale.

2 types of buyers coming in with chqs
    a) Those investors who do not want to check the showflat and just buy
    for investment ( strictly mainly the 1 and 2 bedrooms.)
    b) Those who are buying to either stay and invest and need to check out
    the finishing.

Prices for Cyan have been indicated as 2000psf for the small units and
    buyers should be mentally prepared on the price for around $1.4 million for the 1 bedroom. Anything lower consider a bonus ?

I hope that this will clear all doubts as this is happening to all project previews.

If you are keen to buy or invest in Cyan, do check out the file which i had enclosed earlier and if prices are within your investment range, do give me a buzz so that i can do a booking for you as this is on a first come first serve to your idea unit. Meaning once logged in, no one will be able to stake an interest unless you do not want on preview date.

All calls and PM will be answered except that as now, floor plans not out yet.

Thank You

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax
    Senior Group Director
    Cyan Project Team Head.

Hi All,
    the preview launch.

Currently, chqs are collected with units chosen, FEO will be the control point for inventories as this time they only allow 1 booking per unit with buyer name. If buyer do not take up the offer, than this unit will be released back for sale.

2 types of buyers coming in with chqs
    a) Those investors who do not want to check the showflat and just buy
    for investment ( strictly mainly the 1 and 2 bedrooms.)
    b) Those who are buying to either stay and invest and need to check out
    the finishing.

Prices for Cyan have been indicated as 2000psf for the small units and
    buyers should be mentally prepared on the price for around $1.4 million for the 1 bedroom. Anything lower consider a bonus ?

I hope that this will clear all doubts as this is happening to all project previews.

If you are keen to buy or invest in Cyan, do check out the file which i had enclosed earlier and if prices are within your investment range, do give me a buzz so that i can do a booking for you as this is on a first come first serve to your idea unit. Meaning once logged in, no one will be able to stake an interest unless you do not want on preview date.

All calls and PM will be answered except that as now, floor plans not out yet.

Thank You

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax
    Senior Group Director
    Cyan Project Team Head.
    Why this one bigger units have lower psf price, but Floridian 4-bedroom units psf prices are higher than 3-rm, very unusual.

hmm $1.4mil for 1bedder... not sure but was wondering how many are willing to commit at this price? Need at least $6k/mth to have a decent rental yield assuming most if not all the small size units are for investment purpose

Hi All,
    the preview launch.

Are the # of cheques collected before the VVVIP preview known only to the developer and not anyone else, including the potential buyers who gave cheques? In other words, is this a transparent process like applying for places for Primary 1 school addmission?

What if two potential buyers sign up for the same unit? Does that mean FEO can increase the offer to buy $psf for that unit.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    hmm $1.4mil for 1bedder... not sure but was wondering how many are willing to commit at this price? Need at least $6k/mth to have a decent rental yield assuming most if not all the small size units are for investment purpose
    Where have you been asking for over 5% yield? You will be lucky to get 3% in the current rental market. Pls don't look at tenancy agreement ending 2010 since beginning of 2008, rental was at the peak.

If 5% from rental vs 0.45% from fixed deposit, then everyone with 20% down payment is likely grab a unit.

Are the # of cheques collected before the VVVIP preview known only to the developer and not anyone else, including the potential buyers who gave cheques? In other words, is this a transparent process like applying for places for Primary 1 school addmission?

What if two potential buyers sign up for the same unit? Does that mean FEO can increase the offer to buy $psf for that unit.
    1) Yes, it will be transparent as there will only be 1 lady GM from FEO
    controlling the inventories and she does not belong to the sales team.
    2) The first chq in will be logged in. The second chq will be rejected and
    buyer will be inform to select another unit.
    As agents, we will advise the buyer to select at least 3 units
    with your priorty so that we do not ding dong back and forth
    and lost valuable time resulting in our buyers not getting their choice
    units.

Best Regards
    francis

Where have you been asking for over 5% yield? You will be lucky to get 3% in the current rental market. Pls don't look at tenancy agreement ending 2010 since beginning of 2008, rental was at the peak.

If 5% from rental vs 0.45% from fixed deposit, then everyone with 20% down payment is likely grab a unit.
    lol that's why.. I dunno why I give this crazy figure I know how much studios rental in prime orchard like S@C are transacting but I do not want to make it look scarier but saying 3.5-4.5k/mth that's why giving the benefit of doubt the possibility of a better rental demand

Coming back to the main point; $1.4mil price tag for 700sqft at this location, I seriously not sure whether it is even called investment in the first place other than the fact the developer is FEO. I can't imagine someone saying to his relative.. "hey I bot a 1.4mil condo in D10". Then relative said, wow.. how many rooms? Eh 1rm onie.. but my studio big one should be able to partition into 2rms so not bad lar

Hi, maybe you guys out there have some data why units are getting smaller, other than the fact the developers are trying to price majority of purchases under 1.5m.

Has anyone seen any trend more and more single expats or foreigners or even locals are leasing 700 to 1000 sq ft units with full facilities. I know from my experiences that expats (even single person only) already find units less than 1300 sq ft too small for their large furnitures.

Seriously. The development looks good. I will have to consider the price first though.

Maybe even have to seek out some of the neighbouring developments cos suddenly their asking prices are now appealing. Some of the surrounding completed development are only one or two years old. Will look around at maybe Cliften or subsales for Bellerive.

Comments?

Seriously. The development looks good. I will have to consider the price first though.

Maybe even have to seek out some of the neighbouring developments cos suddenly their asking prices are now appealing. Some of the surrounding completed development are only one or two years old. Will look around at maybe Cliften or subsales for Bellerive.

Comments?
    I live around here & can name all the buildings and their height. I think only the floors above the sky garden are likely to have views of city or orchard.

Undoubtedly this huge FEO site is the big advantage. Have not seen the quality of the finishes but for this price I much prefer Volari which I think is a better site and location.

I live around here & can name all the buildings and their height. I think only the floors above the sky garden are likely to have views of city or orchard.

Undoubtedly this huge FEO site is the big advantage. Have not seen the quality of the finishes but for this price I much prefer Volari which I think is a better site and location.
    Volari is great too. But I think snapped up?

But the number of units in the Cyan is concerning. I heard the sky garden of the sail was packed on National Day. But I guess the sail has got far more units...

Actually I am ready to stay without city views in this balmoral area. I like the proximity to town.

Glad that you live around this area. Could you let me know if people are considering selling their units around the Keng chin or ewe boon road areas? Can PM me or post here.

i always thought collecting cheques is a way of testing the mkt sentiments & adjust price accordingly especially during 1H09. Developers always determine the price/discount to the last hr.

francistaong gave a detail explaination, are only the mechanics of the system.

i went to 1 launch, the developer hide behind a 1way mirror to see any crowd after a full pg color ad. No price was listed out, agent must call into the room to ask. alamak like mkt buying veg.

now blank cheques becomes a mkting tool, ST reports agents with blank cheques in Q, all the more ppl cheong to the showflats.

Hi Andy,
    depending on what views you want, the lowest with city view will be on the 13th floor and certain stacks. We do not need to go above the sky terrace just for the views. Remember, the sky terrace is always there for you, all you need it to take a lift up and you can enjoy the surrounding views.

Best Regards
    francis

[quote=maisonjai]i always thought collecting cheques is a way of testing the mkt sentiments & adjust price accordingly especially during 1H09. Developers always determine the price/discount to the last hr.

Hi Maisonjai,
    thanks for the reply. Just a further update.
    1) The price for the preview would be fix on the day itself.
    2) After the preview, most developers will adjust the prices upwards
    by just reducing on the discount rates, e.g just a 1% reduce
    will means 14k increase in price in this case

Cheers

francis

Volari is great too. But I think snapped up?

But the number of units in the Cyan is concerning. I heard the sky garden of the sail was packed on National Day. But I guess the sail has got far more units...

Actually I am ready to stay without city views in this balmoral area. I like the proximity to town.

Glad that you live around this area. Could you let me know if people are considering selling their units around the Keng chin or ewe boon road areas? Can PM me or post here.
    If you like Keng Chin/Ewe Boon road then buy Cyan lah... I don't really like any of the older developments like Palm Springs and Chateau Le Fame. Bellerive, Cliften too small I feel and Keng Chin road is really too small for such large number of units.

If you like Keng Chin/Ewe Boon road then buy Cyan lah... I don't really like any of the older developments like Palm Springs and Chateau Le Fame. Bellerive, Cliften too small I feel and Keng Chin road is really too small for such large number of units.
    OK. thanks... I also prefer something newer. Perhaps Bellerive or Cliften if Cyan is really out of reach. Will see how things go.