Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prestige Heights

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Ya la... delivering babies would be stone's throw away and if you drive a bus for living you can just park it in the bus park in front la...
    And you can go shopping at Tekka Centre and Little India everyday

This is fascinating

Square Feet: Studio 334sqft – 420sqft
    1 bedroom 431sqft & 484sqft
    2 bedroom 581sqft & 657sqft
    3 bedroom 861sqft & 926sqft

From URA site
    Units sold in August =8
    lowest = $1337psf
    ave=$1415psf
    highest = $1448psf

Anyone has any idea how the banks would value this property

i thought i still saw the adv for this project on Sat'd woh, so meaning it having sell out? What a shame considering all mickey mouse units are snapped up woh...

They might have just recycled the ad... 30 units only took so long to sell? 8 in August, maybe all 22 in September gone?

Project Name
    Street Name
    Developer
    Property Type
    Locality
    Total Number of Units in Project Cumulative Units Launched to-date Cumulative Units Sold to-date Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold Units Launched in the Month Units Sold in the Month Median Price
    ($psf) in the Month Number Sold By Price Range Lowest Price ($psf) in the Month Highest Price ($psf) in the Month
    Prestige Heights Balestier Road Fragrance Land Pte Ltd Non-Landed RCR 154 30 18 12 0 12 1,400 1,377 1,431

Default Prestige Heights

Prestige Heights --- The studio Quantum is one of the lowest in the market.
    Developer should be increasing the price soon.... Sales for the past 2 weeks is very good. Pp are buying despite the fact of the 334 / 344sqft ....

Prestige Heights is about high floor and view.
    For the current quantum , its very attractive now...

Can invest for this project , especially the highest floor units.

Prestige heights has a very Unique 1 bedroom penthouse.
    Very attractive price & excellent view for certain units....

Do pay a visit to the showflat this weekend if planning to invest on a property.
    Prestige Heights is a good choice now.

Can make appt with me @ 97409251 ( Kelvin Luke Er )

interesting. I shall go visit the showflat. It's at the same place as well? behind balestier plaza?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker
    interesting. I shall go visit the showflat. It's at the same place as well? behind balestier plaza?
    yeah... same place.... can look for me at the counter...

look for you means got extra extra discount is it?

Smile

look for you means got extra extra discount is it?
    No la... the price for Prestige now is the lowest...
    the price will increase next week...
    Thus , now , the rate is the best for Prestige Heights.....

Let me know if u are coming yeah
    Thanks.....

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name ... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Prestige Heights . RCR ........ 26 ........................ 4 ........................... 1,417 ........... 1,366 ........... 1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name ... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Prestige Heights . RCR ........ 30 ........................ 4 ........................... 1,400 ............ 1,316 ........... 1,303
    Didn't break November's high of $1,417 psf.

went to see this over the weekend. It's really quite small and i think cause the surrounding buildings are very close to it that's why they build a multi storey carpark, so that units start at 8th floor and be able to see an unblock view.

Ok lah i buy that theory from the agent cause it's quite obvious. I find the price quite high though. Not ideal for staying, maybe investment. Maybe only. Also, the agent don't even look like they believe in their own product. *shrug*

Default who is the agent ???

went to see this over the weekend. It's really quite small and i think cause the surrounding buildings are very close to it that's why they build a multi storey carpark, so that units start at 8th floor and be able to see an unblock view.

Ok lah i buy that theory from the agent cause it's quite obvious. I find the price quite high though. Not ideal for staying, maybe investment. Maybe only. Also, the agent don't even look like they believe in their own product. *shrug*
    huh... which agent serve u ? so funny... Guess its not me rite. haha...
    actually Prestige Heights can be for investment ... Prestige is behind Shaw Plaza , very accessible for necessities as There is only 1 NTUC FairPrice in Balestier ( which is at Shaw ) .. + we are near Whampoa Market and most Buses outside Shaw can easily reach town and city area.....

Moreover , Balestier is a popular area in D12.

Prestige Heights --- the beauty of it --- All units are high floor , regardless of size.... Most Mickey mouse developments are low rise apartments , but Prestige is not....

Prestige also has a unique 1 bedroom penthouse... Good pricing and view...

did i see u say good pricing at 1400psf?

Quote Originally Posted by KelvinLukeR
    huh... which agent serve u ? so funny... Guess its not me rite. haha...
    actually Prestige Heights can be for investment ... Prestige is behind Shaw Plaza , very accessible for necessities as There is only 1 NTUC FairPrice in Balestier ( which is at Shaw ) .. + we are near Whampoa Market and most Buses outside Shaw can easily reach town and city area.....

Moreover , Balestier is a popular area in D12.

Prestige Heights --- the beauty of it --- All units are high floor , regardless of size.... Most Mickey mouse developments are low rise apartments , but Prestige is not....

Prestige also has a unique 1 bedroom penthouse... Good pricing and view...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

don't worry. if buy 1400psf sure can sell 1800psf. Question is when will that day comes?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    . Agent talk. Take with a pinch of salt.

was there eating chicken rice twice last 5weeks and i hardly see any buyer or browser inside the showflat

and finally decided to pop by last nite after our chicken rice. my wife and i intended to get a studio for rental investment. $470k for a 334sqf which work out to be 1.4k+++ psf, it's too high and too risky. right the traffic is bad bad bad, i would rather pay just a little more for the axis which already top can collect immediate rentals, but it's just a thought.
    prefer to buy from direct developer and see if i can sell before top else just rent.

aslo this project has too many studios the demand is lesser than supply, minbu side those condos are better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Didn't break November's high of $1,417 psf.
    348 Balestier Road #18-12 Freehold $1438 344 $495k 17 Sep 09

High was 1438 not 1417. To think BALESTIER can push 1500psf... who would have known.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi, 1 week ago
    348 Balestier Road #18-12 Freehold $1438 344 $495k 17 Sep 09

High was 1438 not 1417. To think BALESTIER can push 1500psf... who would have known.
    Balestier can push $1,500 psf?
    $1,500 psf is already history!

The nëw hïgh is now $1,506 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name .. Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Prestige Heights . RCR ....... 52 ........................ 17 .......................... 1,506 ........... 1,336 ........... 1,146

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Project Name .. Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Prestige Heights . RCR ....... 62 ........................ 7 ........................... 1,499 ........... 1,449 ........... 1,201

I pity the folks who bought this

Went to view the place recently, indeed the studio is quite mickey mouse .. ard 334 sqf including AC ledge and balcony... and it's calling at almost S$500K direct selling from developer. Most of studio units are facing the building that looks like a warehouse / offices. the 1 bedder is facing the wall of the other condo which is stand right in front of Prestige Height. I think good unblock units should be above 11th floor. Was told that est TOP is end of 2011 but not sure if developer will really can meet it and owner can get a key by then. There are still quite a nos of unit up for sale considering that they have launch the preview sometimes ago.
    If the price is not so pricy.. I might want to take the unit and rent it out... too bad it's too pricy for my pocket

I really pity the folks who buy this koyak development.

It is way, way overpriced and imagine... a 3 bedroom unit there is sooooo darn small... just a little over 800sqft and a hefty price tag of more than I million+ for scant facilities and lousy views

Avoid this devt at all costs. There are no redeeming features. Probably chokeful of ktv china girls in future.

Any other losers bought into this project?

as at 28th Apr, 92% of 154 units sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    as at 28th Apr, 92% of 154 units sold.
    suckers, everyone of them.

and seow leow.... the sales must be very bad too.

This project took so so long to sell - the project went on the market in early Q1 2010!

Default $1785 PSF

PRESTIGE HEIGHTS* BALESTIER ROAD Apartment 1 615,000 344 Strata 1,785 Apr-11

URA caveat recorded new high of $1785psf in Apr. Is this the first studio subsale?

So expensive! Rather buy Interweave or viridian.

stupid is what as stupid does

Ppppprestige heights has slightly better pppprayground this time but pppppathetic pppppool!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...estige-heights