Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Shore@District 15/East Coast/Preview Soon!!!

Looks like there will be lots to pick from around that region, form the amber road ones to silversea and the parkway area ones...

Heard this news from a agent, this plot although FH, but will be selling as 99LH, so as to make it more affordable. Dont know how true is this?

Quote Originally Posted by nochoice
    Heard this news from a agent, this plot although FH, but will be selling as 99LH, so as to make it more affordable. Dont know how true is this?
    Don't tell me you believe

Can you purchase a new car with 5 years COE?

Not a bad move by FEO if The Shore is changed to 99 yrs LH. i.e. The property will return to them when lease expired which is as good as buying en-bloc later FOC. CDL also doing the same for Livia.

This can bring the price to SilverSea level or even cheaper after IASed.

Yes it's true. Some 99LH projects are sitting on a FH land.

Quote Originally Posted by sealover
    Not a bad move by FEO if The Shore is changed to 99 yrs LH. i.e. The property will return to them when lease expired which is as good as buying en-bloc later FOC. CDL also doing the same for Livia.

This can bring the price to SilverSea level or even cheaper after IASed.
    I can see it'll be a rip-off for the buyers e.g. give you 5-10% discount and take away the freehold status! I can foresee some eager buyers will be fooled by this. After 5 years, the value of the leasehold property will start to diverge from that of the surrounding freehold properties..... After 20 years, the divergence will become a big gap. If the buyers want to be penny-wise pound-foolish, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miow
    I can see it'll be a rip-off for the buyers e.g. give you 5-10% discount and take away the freehold status! I can foresee some eager buyers will be fooled by this. After 5 years, the value of the leasehold property will start to diverge from that of the surrounding freehold properties..... After 20 years, the divergence will become a big gap. If the buyers want to be penny-wise pound-foolish, good luck.
    Yap, particularly for this type of estate en-bloc potential is very low as the landlord is FEO not Government. FEO will ask for sky to extend lease so there will be ONLY ONE eligible developer i.e. FEO

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Yes it's true. Some 99LH projects are sitting on a FH land.
    If this is true, it will be interesting to see what is the launching price? heard that more smaller units will be built. Good move will be to build more smaller units so that psf can still be around $1.1k-1.3k.

If this is true, it will be interesting to see what is the launching price? heard that more smaller units will be built. Good move will be to build more smaller units so that psf can still be around $1.1k-1.3k.
    1.1k - 1.3k for LH99 w/o any 'sea' view is too EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    1.1k - 1.3k for LH99 w/o any 'sea' view is too EXP.
    Those who buy at this kind of terms are suckers.

I can see why the government needs to introduce curbs since Singaporeans have no sense and can't think for themselves. If Singaporeans lose their savings (again), they will be demanding financial help from the government.