Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: City Regency

Default City Regency

Anyone bought city regency?

no one

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    no one
    At least it is FreeHold mah at 500 ++ psf better than the ulu n dark 999 LH Beacon Heights overprice liao sure negative equity .

Default Me Me

I bought a studio there.

only a nuthead like u who says kim keat is not part of Toa Payoh estate wud make another boo boo of urself by proclaiming city regency to be selling at 500+ psf. I think u shud just stick to discussing ur OL whch is about the only project u knw in that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    At least it is FreeHold mah at 500 ++ psf better than the ulu n dark 999 LH Beacon Heights overprice liao sure negative equity .

only a nuthead like u who says kim keat is not part of Toa Payoh estate wud make another boo boo of urself by proclaiming city regency to be selling at 500+ psf. I think u shud just stick to discussing ur OL whch is about the only project u knw in that area.
    Actually, that is right pricing in 2006.
    Last edited by matadorepy; 16-08-09 at 10:23.

You keep claiming to people that .. Shuang Ling Xi temple is your idea of so-called Toa Payoh estate ,only 800m away while folks are more interested with Toa Payoh Hub/Central which is 2km away....Boon Keng Stn is just 7/8 mins walk here, folk here has proved you wrong as it itake at least 15/20 mins of walk.

The St Michael estate prior to 2006/2007 has quite a few development (all FH) such as Rio Garden, City Regency, SunVille - St Michael rd, The Callista (999 LH) - Mar THomas rd are all priced $500 - $600 psf. Even your much envied Guard House (OSM) at the entrance of St Michael road ( you should continue to send Ahmed there ) launched in 2006 is just hovering just above $600 psf.

Ha Ha Thanks to your beloved BH ,Vetro ,Airstream etc( all in late 2008/2009) , all these folks have much to cheer about ++ property equities. Property is about timing .. Even the Elyssia folks so dwarfed by your beloved BH have much to cheer about .. so don't be self-denial here n there and just console yourself OK.
    Last edited by qianfugui; 16-08-09 at 12:24.

So is kim keat in toa payoh estate which you claimed not to be in? My earlier contention was whether Toa Payoh estate is 800m away from Mar Thoma Rd, so do you admit you made a boo boo? please don't detrack and talk to me about toa payoh central coz that wasnt what we were arguing about. admit you made a mistake and move on lah.....Also find me a unit in city regency selling at $500psf now. you can or you can't? Also what happened to ur claim that moonstone is closer to st michael than OL? You realised you made a boo boo after checking the map and realised that moonstone is closer to OL compared to st michael? being a resident of OL, you made so many boos boos in this forum and got the cheek to educate people here.....

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    You keep claiming to people that .. Shuang Ling Xi temple is your idea of so-called Toa Payoh estate ,only 800m away while folks are more interested with Toa Payoh Hub/Central which is 2km away....Boon Keng Stn is just 7/8 mins walk here, folk here has proved you wrong as it itake at least 15/20 mins of walk.

The St Michael estate prior to 2006/2007 has quite a few development (all FH) such as Rio Garden, City Regency, SunVille - St Michael rd, The Callista (999 LH) - Mar THomas rd are all priced $500 - $600 psf. Even your much envied Guard House (OSM) at the entrance of St Michael road ( you should continue to send Ahmed there ) launched in 2006 is just hovering just above $600 psf.

Ha Ha Thanks to your beloved BH ,Vetro ,Airstream etc( all in late 2008/2009) , all these folks have much to cheer about ++ property equities. Property is about timing .. Even the Elyssia folks so dwarfed by your beloved BH have much to cheer about .. so don't be self-denial here n there and just console yourself OK.

I scan this forum but I seldom participate. Throughout this forum, you are seen sniding at other people, your neighbours in particular at OSM, City Regency, Elyssia .. yet when many folks here point out your weakness ..in particular your pack of lies of super duper walking of 7/8 mins everywhere .. .your obviously overprice purchase ...poor location no chance of rentals ... Sure people may pay 750 psf for city regency now (thanks to BH), you have to entice them to buy BH at 950 psf or higher ..

You could'nt accept the fact that you have bought at wrong timing and have a grudge against all your neighbours .. poor thing.
    Last edited by matadorepy; 17-08-09 at 09:06.

u shud read how i criticised the stupidity of BH developer. I dnt own a unit at bh just that i feel it is the better of the projects in that god forsaken place including the entire potong pasir
    Quote Originally Posted by matadorepy
    I scan this forum but I seldom participate. Throughout this forum, you are seen sniding at other people, your neighbours in particular at OSM, City Regency, Elyssia .. yet when many folks here point out your weakness ..in particular your pack of lies of super duper walking of 7/8 mins everywhere .. .your obviously overprice purchase ...poor location no chance of rentals ... Sure people may pay 750 psf for city regency now (thanks to BH), you have to entice them to buy BH at 950 psf or higher ..

You could'nt accept the fact that you have bought at wrong timing and have a grudge against all your neighbours .. poor thing.

u shud read how i criticised the stupidity of BH developer. I dnt own a unit at bh just that i feel it is the better of the projects in that god forsaken place including the entire potong pasir
    Regulator, regulator, you are a poor liar indeed ..In fact all liars are very poor ..always exposing themselves , just as the chinese saying "A Fox can't hide its tail". It is for all to see and hear in this forum. Your comments and heated arguments so far confirmed your vested interest in BH. That is why you have been fighting so hard and now you say don't own a unit. So don't be in state of denial.. Bye and take care.

i live in d10 bozo. Prime district will never downgrade to buy d12 use ur brains b4 u speak
    Quote Originally Posted by matadorepy
    Regulator, regulator, you are a poor liar indeed ..In fact all liars are very poor ..always exposing themselves , just as the chinese saying "A Fox can't hide its tail". It is for all to see and hear in this forum. Your comments and heated arguments so far confirmed your vested interest in BH. That is why you have been fighting so hard and now you say don't own a unit. So don't be in state of denial.. Bye and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by cityregency
    I bought a studio there.
    I bought a unit here as well. Notice there was no thread on this. Have you heard when it will TOP? Looking forward to staying here.

Default TOP soon

Dec top i think. I bought a studio there. In fact i sneak in to see the actual layout of unit. Flooring and windows n aircon all up. U can sneak in to take a peep but has to be late when all bangala go to sleep. Avoid this mth cuz u never know some hantu may be lurkin there

Default Almost Done

Take a look today. U can see its almost done nw.

Yes I have been monitoring the progress as well. But not so brave to walk into the construction site. How did you manage to operate the lift at night?

I am hoping for a earlier TOP .... sometime in October would be good

Default Sneak preview

Well go in after ten pm and take the staircase up. The bangala are resting so wont have much activities. I reckon its gonna be in Nov at least for TOP.

Default Which Unit?

Quote Originally Posted by ngcw
    Yes I have been monitoring the progress as well. But not so brave to walk into the construction site. How did you manage to operate the lift at night?

I am hoping for a earlier TOP .... sometime in October would be good
    Which size unit did u buy btw? Which floor?

I bought a 3 room unit. And yourself?
    Did you buy a sub-sale one?

I bought a 3 room unit. And yourself?
    Did you buy a sub-sale one?
    I bought a studio unit for investment. Dont u find the pool a little to small huh?

Yes I agree the pool is rather small.

However, I bought this to stay in, that why I bought the 3 bedder. When you were in, did you notice the ceiling height? I intent to build more cabinets since it does not have a store-room.

Yes I agree the pool is rather small.

However, I bought this to stay in, that why I bought the 3 bedder. When you were in, did you notice the ceiling height? I intent to build more cabinets since it does not have a store-room.
    Nov'06. There's a false ceiling that is nt continuous with the windows. Kinda odd.

Default TOP

Wonder when can move in n stay

Heard that they should finish construction by End of Sept... hope that is true

Default facade

Have u seen the facade? Do u think its nice?

Yes I think it looks nice. Don't you think so?

Didnt like the front view. The windows looks confusing thou. Wld prefer big glass windows instead

I have quite some pics to share:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/cityregency

Bought 484sf high floor unit there.

Findings:
    1. Impressive view from unblocked floors - can see right up to Orchard on one side, Flyer on the other stack.
    2. Very spacious common corridor (rare in today's boutique projects)
    3. High ceiling (as evidenced by windows height)
    4. Very windy
    5. 2 lifts serving 4 units per floor (an absolute luxury in today's market choices for this range)
    6. Spacious and airy kitchen
    7. Spacious bedroom - definitely can fit king size
    8. Spacious bathroom despite squarish shower stall
    9. Good quality windows, sliding doors and main door
    10. Light brown door frame for rooms, dark brown door + frame for main door
    11. Compressed natural marble slabs for flooring
    12. Stack 2 layout better than stack 4 despite being 6.8% smaller in size, however stack 4 high floor (above 11-12) can see the top 3/4 part of flyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

what is the highest flr for this pjt?